๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ'๐’ ๐๐”...

By mayavflower

"if you told me a three years ago that '๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV

Chapter XXV

758 74 27
By mayavflower

I got slowly down from the sink. My head was dizzy and I didn't control a thing at all. I then grabbed my clothes and tried to put them on.

There was one problem, I couldn't button up my shirt completely. For some reason I couldn't focus enough to do it. I was exhausted and felt so heavy. The fact that this mf just left me here had annoyed me so much.

Also felt mad with myself for letting him do that again. I just hooked up with someone who wants to kill my best friend. Well, not exactly but it sounds so bad as I put it like that.

I decided to just leave my shirt halfway unbuttoned and try walking to my room. I took a few steps, which by the way was very painful. I stood in the bathroom doorway, helplessly looking around. What now?

The way to my room was so long. I recognised the corridor. I was close to Hufflepuff's dorm. That was an idea. The only one I could come up with at the moment.

I started to move slightly forward with tones of thoughts on my mind. How am I going to explain to Cedric what happened to me? Is it the right time for this "conversation" as he's probably still not over Cho and not in the mood for jokes.

I felt bad but didn't know what else to do. I came up to the huge door and knocked loudly. Not a second later I stood a absolutely shocked and furious with who opened for me.

Cho fucking Chang.

"Maya?" She asked clearly surprised to.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I constantly got mad. Her being here had to mean... he didn't break up with her.

"How can I help you? Need help with buttoning your shirt?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I wanted to punch her so bad.

Then I noticed Cedric appearing behind her. When he noticed me he instantly turned pale. Well I on the other hand was red with anger.

"Mind giving me some goddam explanation Cedric?!" I hissed while raising my brow. Also moved my shirt covering my chest a little more.

"He doesn't have to explain himself to you. Deal with it, he chose me" Cho answered before him.

"Ohh now it's about picking? If it is then why the fuck would you pick a cheater!" I raised my voice on the last word hoping to remind him what she did.

"Baby, please tell her to leave" Cho turned to him.

"Hold me because I swear-" I couldn't believe in what she was doing now. What did she say to make him stay in the relationship? Manipulative bitch.

"Um, Maya I think you should..." Cedric said quietly. I stood there shocked. What did she do to him. From how I know him, he would never chose someone like her over his friend. Was he really kicking me out now?

"You're unbelievable Cedric, I'll go" I took him over. Felt so betrayed at this point. The embarrassment I got when I realised Cho just won over me. She was smiling brightly. I gave her a firm look, trying to control myself. He chose her, I will respect it.

Here comes the problem, they were both watching me go away but I couldn't walk too fast due to obviously reasons. I placed my hand on the wall supporting myself. Not a second later I felt someone grabbing my hand.

"You're okay?" Cedric asked. I didn't understand anything now.

"Come here Cedric Diggory!" Cho screamed at him.

He didn't answer. Instead he just looked at me concerned, still supporting my arm.

"I can't walk at all" I confessed

"What happened?" He asked while grabbing my second arm to support me completely. Then we both heard a door slam. Guess Cho got mad. I smiled.

Cedric sighed hardly. He was upset I could tell. I still have no idea why he still cared for her. Why didn't he break up with her in the first place?

"Sorry for that, what happened?" Cedric asked again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Long story actually..." I didn't feel like explaining anything now. Then I remembered about my still unbuttoned shirt. Started fixing it kinda chaotically as Cedric was staring at me helpless.

"How do I help?" He asked confused as hell.

"I'm not sure I was hoping also hoping to stay at your place but that hoe still there." I rolled my eyes at the thought of her still being with him.

"Oh about that..." He started explaining quietly

"Yea I'm waiting, you better have a good reason" we sat down on a bench and I looked at him waiting for his words.

"She said she's sorry, Maya. I told her that I'll forgive her if she leaves Roger..." He said clearly upset.

"Seriously, what's holding you back? You deserve better Ced, she won't change." I stated with a straight face. I simply couldn't believe that she manipulated him that much.

"No, you don't understand... I need her in my life" he looked down.

And at that moment I realised what was his problem. I actually understand him so much. I love Draco to but I know I should leave. I'm just too week for that. Something in him just always brings me back and keeps me addicted. The way he treats me always makes me nervous and the the way I feel when he stares at me... No one has ever made me feel this way before. I can't lose Draco, even if I should. He is the part of my life, which I need most. I need him to be mine.

"I'm sorry" I said suddenly. "I shouldn't have said it this harshly, I think that I know how you feel..."

"It's okay, I just want her to be near" he whispered, as if he was shy to admit it

"I know, but Cedric, If she hurts you again I'll kill her. Keep my words" I smiled at him and he smirked.

"Thanks" he laughed a little.

"I need to be in my room now" I confessed. I felt so exhausted and my body hurt now. I honestly just want to sleep.

"How will you do that?" He asked confused and I tried standing up in front of him. Unfortunately I almost fell again.

"Seems like you need help" he smiled and picked me up.

"Cedric!" I smirked and he gave me a silly face.

"Fine, just take me to my goddamn room" I agreed and he started carrying me there.

"So, tell me what happened now" he wouldn't just let go off the topic for some reason.

"I don't really know..." I lied. Pathetic and he definitely notice that I wasn't honest.

"Okay?" He said clearly confused.

Then we both kept silent until we entered a pretty crowded corridor. Fuck. Everyone's eyes immediately went on us. I felt uncomfortable.

Few seconds later I realised there were mostly 1st years here. The worst thing was that I noticed they all had Slytherin badges. I didn't mind at all, since they were too little to even suspect a thing. But then I noticed a tall, blonde boy approaching us.

Draco Malfoy.

"Fuck" I whispered to Cedric after I saw him.

"Get your hands off her Diggory" he raised his voice staring at Ced furious.

"Put me down" I whispered to Cedric trying to avoid getting him into our drama.

He did as I asked. My legs weren't shaking as much anymore. I could stand on my own, but held onto his arm just for support.

"Why so pressed Malfoy" Cedric got clearly annoyed. I rolled my eyes already able to see what's gonna happen.

"Watch your own bitches, will you?" Malfoy teased him "Isn't your girl sleeping around with every Ravenclaw?" He mocked.

Cedric then changed his facial expressions and got serious. From annoyed to upset. He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes and took a step back.

"Did you tell him?" He asked quietly. On these words Malfoy smirked and the silly smile wasn't fading out of his face.

"No! Of course not! I would never" I begun explaining.

"Then how the fuck-" Cedric sounded so mad now. I had a feeling that he didn't believe in my innocence. I didn't understand why thought. I never lied to him. Why would I tell Malfoy about such serious matter to him?

"Yea seems like you're good on your own" he gave me a weird, firm look and turned around.

"I didn't do anything!" I shouted after him but he was already gone out of my field of view.

"You'll scare the kids" Draco smirked again. He then pushed me against the wall and placed his finger on my lips.

"Who's scaring them now" I looked at the children clearly traumatized for life. Well they have to deal with it because I don't really care.

"Why would you do that to him?!" I raised my voice at him again

"Shh you don't want another punishment, do you?" A crooked smiled appeared on his face.

"You're so freaking annoying!" I rolled my eyes. He was staring at me very intensively now. We did it few hours ago and he was already looking at me ready to eat me up.

"Is that how you say that you're obsessed with me?" He said slowly and moved my hair back.

I looked at him feeling a little uncomfortable now, the corridor was huge but there were a lot of young kids around.

Malfoy leaned in and made our face almost touching. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I needed him to put him arms around my waist. I stared at him with desire while he simply looked at me with his cocky smile.

I couldn't hold myself anymore so I leaned in as well. Unfortunately he then leaned back. Why wouldn't he let our lips touch? I gave him his a confused look while that huge smirk on his face wasn't fading away.

"Oh you really can't hold yourself huh?" He laughed at my face. I rolled my eyes, angry now.

"Enjoy your punishment for letting him touch you like that! Will do more if you won't learn your fucking lesson" he stated angry now.

Just right after he said this he turned around and started to walk away. I watched him getting further and further away with every step.

"Jealous and obsessive, classic you Malfoy!" I shouted as loud as I could. I hope he heard me. I was so shitty mad right now.

I took a deep breath calming myself down. I looked around and noticed everyone staring at me. There were like several dozen children here. All of them seemed pretty confused now. Well that's certainly not my problem.

The one thing that I questioned was, what was he doing among them? He found new friends? Malfoy and 1st years. I laughed at my own idea.

Few hours later

I just took a deserved shower after a long day and was sitting on my bed trying to do my homework. Potions assignment. The topic we are doing currently is kinda hard for me. No shit I was gonna have problems with my homework.

Then I heard an most definitely unexpected knock. I quickly got up and approached the door. No idea who it is.

I slowly opened up and noticed a short ginger girl outside of my room.

Ginny Weasley.

I looked at her confused on what was she doing here. She looked at me. Seems like she was shy or scared, but why?

Not a second later she run up to me and hugged me. I automatically hugged her back. She seemed so sad and weak now. I didn't understand a thing.

"You okay?" I asked quietly

"I'm sorry" she was sobbing now. I had no idea what happened.

I pulled a little away watching her face fill up with sorrow. I frowned with pure confusion. It seems like she was trying to say something, what was stopping her?

"I shouldn't be rude to you like that, it wasn't your fault" she suddenly explained

"Are you crying because of that? It's okay Ginny, don't apologize" I grabbed her hand. She's younger and at some point was like a little sister I never had. Seeing her so devastated wasn't easy.

"No, I am overreacting as always. You can be with Harry, I should be mad about it" she kept sobbing.

"I won't date him, nothing happened after that night I promise. It was the biggest mistake that I even went to the party" I tried to make her understand me.

"Really? Harry seems so in love with you, I can't believe he never asked you to be-"

"He didn't!" I quickly interrupted her and she gave me a confused look.

"Okay... Well can you forgive me?" She asked quietly.

"For what?" I was so confused then.

"For calling you a whore and not letting you be with Harry. I fought with Hermione today too. Everyone is turning their backs on me Maya.."

She was so emotional. I felt bad for her now. What she said made me understand why she apologized in the first place. She begun losing more friends so she turned to me for help. I wasn't mad. To be honest, arguing with her is pointless and I don't really like to beef with people.

"It's fine Gin, forget?" I asked with hope. Harry already forgot, if she does to maybe we can move on from this awkward situation?

"Okay.." she said with hesitation in her voice. I didn't understand why but I didn't question. Just glad she agreed.

Thank you so much for reading chapter XXVI! So happy you got this far. Would appreciate if y'all could vote for the chapter, ty :)

➵mayaaflower_ on Instagram
➵mayaaflower on tik tok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 356 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...
615 4 12
"The thing you need to understand about Draco Malfoy, is that he was fighting his own war, and he was very good at losing." ** What happens when a Ha...
104K 1.7K 51
The story is describing the erotic love life of a French pure Blood Emanuelle Daaรฉ, who falls in love with Draco Malfoy after their many night hook-u...
447K 13.9K 91
16+ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“, ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ... She was...