Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|forty|

3.4K 100 172
By Antis0cialWhore

A/N- Ah Ch, forty!

- Olivia -

Holding my hand tight we stood in his manor waiting for the ministry worker to arrive. We all sat around the table in silence just sending glares around like our mouths were sewn shut.

My parents sat across the table from us I never spared them a glance not even when we walked in. Narcissa sat on the edge of her seat next to Draco after almost a month of searching she said she found a loop hole.

The Greengrasses sat and the complete opposite end, her eyes cemented on him but he only stared down at our intertwined fingers playing with my engagement ring that he scolded me to never take off.

I felt silly wearing it since we weren't engaged at the moment but he thought other wise. 'just because the document says her doesn't mean it's really her, I belong to you and you belong to me' his sappy side really showed in that moment.

"I talked to my mother and she said she handled it" he whispered in my ear, glancing at him as a soft smile was present on his face I nodded understanding what he meant.

All our eyes snapped to the door as the worker rushed through mumbling apologies for being late. "No problem at all you are here now" Lucius nodded, we all took a stance ready to get this over with.

"I hear that Mrs. Malfoy has the paper" he looked Narcissa's way, she pulled out a paper that held the arrangement on it handing it over. I narrowed my eyes at her as her gaze never left our spot.

Sighing he placed the paper down, we all watched closely waiting to hear what he has to say. "Well you were right Mrs. Malfoy-" his large hand rubbed his forehead letting out a long breath.

"This document is fake, illegal even. Meaning that misses Windfront and mister Malfoy's arrangement was never terminated in the first place" I laughed in joy turning to face a beaming Draco.

"I told you, you belong to me. Always" he teased cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss. Breaking apart I looked behind him at Narcissa "Thank you" I breath out, her smile could be seen miles away as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Don't thank me yet" she kissed my cheek.

"You can leave my manor now, and don't expect any ball invitations any time soon" she waved them off, I held back my laugh as Draco buried into my neck as he held me from behind doing the same.

"It's over" he whispered in my ear, leaning my head back into his shoulder giving him another quick kiss.

"Well why don't you come home and we all can have a celebratory drink" Delilah suggested, the thought of stepping into the house made me want to hurl up my dinner. It's been a month since then but it still made shivers run down my body in memory.

"No I don't think that will happen" Lucius spoke up making Delilah send him a questionable look.

"Oh shall we have a drink here"

"No no" Narcissa shook her head, looking over at the worker with a simple nod he walked out and a moment later came back with two Azkaban workers.

"You see Delilah it's a crime to use Lemon balm if you aren't a healer and you just had to make matters worse by using it the way did" her tone was clam but anger was smoking out of her ears.

They grabbed her by the arms handcuffing her "what- I don't know what you mean" she played dumb.

"Don't you dare play dumb, you took my grandchild this is just you paying for it" It brought me joy seeing her being dragged away.

"Olivia darling please" she pathetically begged. "I'm your mother" she cried out.

"You are no mother of mine" I yelled huffing, with his soothing touch he rubbed the sides of my arm.

Not muttering a word my father just nodded my way and followed the guards out. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding once the front door slammed closed I jumped into her arms.

"Thank you so much" I held back my tears.

"She was never going to get away with what she did" she assured.

A strong hand pulling me away I was embraced in his warm arms "Mother said you can stay with us, until the wedding and we get our own manor" he mumbled in my ear making me giggle at the thought.

"Cant think of anything better"

/*

"-then she put it in- ow" he cried rubbing where Pansy smacked his head. "I may be tipsy but if you finish that story I will sober up quicker then you can blink just to give you a proper beating" she threatened.

We all laughed till it hurt to smile.

Leaning back onto Draco he held the bottle of fire whiskey in one hand as we sat on my bed watching Pansy scold Blaise.

His other hand laid on my stomach holding me tight, I fiddled with his rings trying to clam down from our laughing high.

Raising the bottle he brought it to my lips so I could get a drink after bringing it up to his lips doing the same. "Your turn" Theo looked our way.

Looking up at him I thought, we only had sex twice so there wasn't much to chose from " in a pool" I shrugged.

Blaises jaw dropped "okay but what about before him" he asked, glancing up at Draco seeing if he wanted me to answer. Nodding I looked back at the three.

"On Dumbledores desk" I giggled feeling the liquor starting to hit harder and the fact I just told them that.

"What the fuck why did you never tell me this" Pansy huffed with amazed eyes. "Me and Cedric made a pack to not talk about it, it's not a big deal anyways" feeling his grip get tighter around me I shut my mouth sending them a look saying 'I'm in trouble'

Stifling there laughter "I'm going to find Danial" Theo winked at me as he slipped out the find his Hufflepuff girlfriend.

"Blaise is sleeping over so... bye" she squealed dragging Blaise out giggling. As the door slammed I turned so I was laying on his front looking up at him.

"Upset are we" I teased running a finger down his jawline, with a smirk he took another sip but some dripped out the corner of his mouth.

Unknowingly I raised higher up licking the corner of his lips clean, giggling I dropped back down onto his chest.

"Just the thought of him touching makes me want to kick the living shit out of him. Now the thought of Dumbledore sitting at his desk not know what a perfect ass has been there makes me laugh" laughing I felt my eyes drop heavy.

"You know it doesn't really bother me that the craziest place you have ever had sex was most likely with Greengrass" I sighed out half asleep.

"It doesn't?" He asked sounding rather amused.

"Nope cause you guys had a past can't do anything about that but I know I'm your future and we can have a lot of sex with that time, and in better places" I smirked.

"I'm trying so hard to stay awake right now" I huffed snuggling tighter into his chest, him rubbing me back wasn't helping either.

Kissing the top of my head his said with a muffled voice "it's okay baby go to sleep we had a long day like you said we have a lot of time left together we can talk tomorrow and the day after that and that" he chuckled finding himself funny.

"Mhm okay" I mumbled letting the sleep take over.

A/N- PLEASE READ:

I'm not updating till Tuesday so see you guys then. Felt like this was a short chapter so sorry I'll make it up next chapter ;). Hope you have a great weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 22.9K 50
"What do you want, Malfoy?" She asked angrily. He tutted at her as he sat down. "Is that any way to treat a client?" Her brow furrowed as she narrowe...
1.2K 94 27
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
713K 25.1K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...