invisible// saiki kusuo ff

By ishortcqke

{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quie... More

Chapter 1|| Y/n's Pov
Chapter 2 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 3 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 5 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 6 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 7 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 8 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 9 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 10 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 11 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 12 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 13 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 14 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 15 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 16 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 17 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 18 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 19 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 20 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 21 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 22 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 23 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 24 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 25 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 26 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 27 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 28 || Flashback
Chapter 29 || Mikoto's POV
Chapter 30 || Mikoto's Flashback
Chapter 31 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 32 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 33 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 34 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 35 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 36 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 37 || Y/n's POV
BONUS: time skip || first time

Chapter 4 || Kusuo's POV

9.9K 307 161
By ishortcqke

A week had passed, and I still knew hardly anything about the new girl. When the bell was out, I exited the classroom. Nendou and Kaidou had different classes from me, so I could escape unnoticed. I needed some time to think. Well, at least I thought so.

There was a lot of commotion going on down the hall. My brain was bombarded by so many thoughts. She's so cute!..She's like the ugly twin of Teruhashi! ...Teruhashi just looked my way!...Is that the new girl?...Did she just bump into Teruhashi?! Of course it had to do with her.

Good Grief. I decided to see what was happening. Rounding the corner, I saw Hairo doing push-ups in the hall. His face was dripping with sweat. The guy was the definition of an overachiever.

Where the crowd was packed, I saw Y/n facing Teruhashi. Teruhashi was thinking How dare she bump into me??

Y/n looked shocked. It wasn't a surprise; everyone was stunned by Teruhashi's beauty. I wasn't, because I only saw her as the same muscly figure as everyone else. Well, I still couldn't see through Y/n..

A murmur of gasps errupted through the crowd as Y/n pushed past Teruhashi. Deciding not to look like a stalker, I quickly dissapated with the crowd. She walked out of the doors. I was curious what she would do next because I still wasn't able to read her thoughts.

She had hardly made it to the gate before Kaidou and Nendou popped in. She tried to speed up to escape them, but it clearly was no use. When they were out of the gates, I thought I'd be safe to leave, but I was wrong. Just as I exited, a wimpy voice called out, "Oi, Saiki!". Then a big hideous monster appeared in front of me. His breath was of utter foulness. He opened it up and shouted, "There's my buddy!" I was terrified to say the least.

What a pain. As soon as I knew it, I was forced to tag along with the idiots. I could clearly tell that the girl didn't want to be there either, but obviously they couldn't catch on. Kaidou punched the air and chatted on about the dark reunion. It was amusing to watch him desperately fight for Y/n's attention. She was not interested at all, by the looks.

She's really pretty ahh~ Sh-should I try to hold her hand?? My head whipped over to Kaidou, and Y/n's did the same. That was suspicious. He had only thought it.

I sensed Kaidou being very nervous. He swallowed a dry breath and took his hand out of his pocket. I thought I saw Y/n's eyes widen as he crept his hand towards hers, and she pulled away from the cluster. Maybe she just has intuition. There's no way she could be psychic, because I can tell she cannot read my thoughts. Then again, I couldn't read hers..

I introduced myself to her. She introduced herself back, but I felt anxious. I couldn't tell what was going on inside her.. who was she really? The morons kept yapping on about powers and ramen. I was hungry, but I was tired of eating ramen. That's all Nendou seemed to eat, and I always got stuck with him somehow.

"Want some ramen, Y/n? Your stomach is kind of loud," said Nendou, sticking his face into hers. I shivered. His face was ugly; that must have been terrifying. I turned to look at my favorite sweets shop. As soon as they were distracted, I would head over there. I really needed some coffee jelly to get this awful day out of my head.

"Actually, I was thinking more of..." Y/n trailed off and turned her head my way.

"Have you been there?" She asked, referring to cafe mami. I couldn't hide my surprise. She seemed like a salty savory kind of person. She presented herself dark.

"Yeah, they have my favorite dessert." I shrugged. A twitch played on the girl's lips, like she almost smiled.

"Coffee jelly?" Y/n asked. My eyes probably widened. Nobody ever appreciated coffee jelly enough. But how did she know? Was she reading my mind right now?

"Y-uh, yes, how did you know?"

"Shh, they're bonding," whispered Nendou. Nobody should have heard it accept Kaidou. I accidentally glanced at them, slightly offended. I didn't bond with anyone. I didn't even want to be here. What a pain.

"Wishful thinking," Y/n finally answered. We followed her to the shop.

"Think I could get a job here?" She asked, eyeing the "We're hiring!" sign. I gulped. Yes, she could get the job, but I didn't want her to. I'd made a mistake by telling her I went here, because now they knew my hiding spot.

Kaidou blurted, "You're definitely pretty enough." All four of us cringed. I opened the door for her, but she reached up to grab the handle. Our hands touched and an electric pulse zipped through my body. From the look on her face, she had got one, too. She must be different, my impulses told me. I heard a This guy has to have powers.

I must have been imagining things. Y/n suddenly lurched forward. Nendou inturrupted, "I wonder if they have ramen." While him and Kaidou raced to a seat, I followed Y/n to a corner booth. I needed to ask her something, but I wasn't sure how.

I picked up a menu and cleared my throat. "The whipped cream here is good, too. The price is worth it." My eyes grazed the menu until I found the beautiful coffee jelly I was looking for. Y/n nodded. the waitress came and we ordered.

"Where are you from?" I spoke up, looking for emotion in her eyes.

"I'm uh... just Hirajuki. It's a smaller area, you probably don't know it." You're right. I don't. My mind searched knowledge of the presence of Hirajuki, Japan, but found none. She was lying. I was shocked, but hid it. I needed more evidence. Why was she lying to me?

"Why did you move here?"

"Oh, you know... family job offer. My father moves frequently." Her eyes gave nothing away. Her expression was as blank as Kaidou's list of super powers. I almost scoffed. The old family excuse wouldn't work with me; did she think I was stupid? I leaned forward, persisting.

"I know you're lying." Her breath paused. I was right.

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered. I could see the color dull from her face.

"I think you know what I mean." I leaned back and pulled off my glove. I guess I would have to bring out the gift of psychometry.

"I.. don't know what you mean." Her expression was empty, again. Clearly she was good at hiding someone. If she wouldn't comply, I would have to see myself. What if she was a threat to society? It's not like I cared about people here, but one little effect could change my whole life, and I didn't like change. I leaned forwards and grabbed her arm. The same shock zipped through me, but a world of secrets made itself known. My arm retracted back, as if some force disallowed me to continue... odd.

"What the hell!" she hissed, pulling her arm back and hiding it under the table. She looked at me like I was the freak, but clearly I wasn't the only one.

"You'e not who you say you are, are you, Y/n?" I asked. I leaned forward and gazed into her dark eyes. They were dark with secrets and mysteries.

"or, would you rather Kaiyato Hinashi?"

Her eyes widened and I knew I'd hit the spot. I sat back, somewhat satistfied. Why had she changed her name? All I could see from the psychometry was a troubled life... chaos, a lazy father. Not the daddy-issues type, though; her family seemed loving. Something was different but I just couldn't place it. And that was the problem.

"Here you guys are," said a waitress, drpping off two cups of coffee jelly. I observed Y/n. She'd jumped when the waitress appeared. She must be in a really vulnerable and  paranoid position right now. What will it take to learn her secrets?

She swiped a cup and held it protectively, seeming to be in no mood to eat.

"There's my buddies!" Yelled Nendou, sliding in next to Y/n. Her jelly wobbled when he bumped her. "Soooo, how are you guys getting along?"

A cold sweat coated Y/n. I glanced at her, and she looked strange. Not so much as terrified, but maybe intimidated by me.

"Are you gonna eat that?" asked Nendou when nobody answered. Kaidou glared at him, mad for taking a seat next to Y/n.

I wanted to sit next to her. He complained. Kaidou eyed my jelly so I scooted closer to the window, taking my coffee jelly with me. Nendou shoveled the coffee jelly into his mouth. Y/n hadn't even answered. I felt a slight ping of disappointment from within her, but she said nothing.

She didn't seem to give anything away. Just who is Y/n?

. . . . . . .

A/N: tysm for reading! remember to leave a vote and comments!! I love hearing feedback from yall. Here's your chapter saiki pic:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.3K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
5.8K 188 9
Y/N is a popular teen idol who's looks, and talents make her know from all over the globe. Thought she is originally from Japan. More specifically To...
28.4K 896 31
[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could overpower him. WARNING: Strong language...