Sanity {H•S}

De angelicdirection

"fuck me you're stupid"he says agitated "thats not in the contract" i mutter. he smirks and shakes his head. ... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

34

72 7 2
De angelicdirection

Harry Styles

"Why are we at a strip club?" She asks and i laugh.

"Cause i want to go to one"

"But.. me?" She begins softly. Gentle. Innocently.

"Every girl has a lesbian streak baby" i smirk and she shakes her head

"Young Harold Styles, what can i do for you my man? Private room?"

"Yeah that would be great Shawn"

"Who's the little blonde one" he asks tilting his head towards Alex.

"I'm his assistant" Alex smiles cheekily.

Shawn looks at Alex's dress.

"Sure dressed up for work aren't you darling? Is that so you can do things with your boss?" He smirks

I scoff.

"Leave her alone. Now a room yeah?" I snarl

"Yeah this way. Ill send Georgina in, in 10 minutes. She's busy with Nick."

I nod and open the room leading Alex in. She closes the door. She looks around, two strip poles, a leather couch and wooden floors. There was a large tv and a stereo.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask Alex as i sit down on the couch in front of her. She looks at me apprehensively.

"Your for real taking me to a strip club, making me watch tv with you till some fucking hooker comes in, make me watch her get you off and then you watch me and her?" She scoffs. That god damn fucking attitude.

"Yeah thats right Patterson. You better watch that tone by the way" i smirk.

"No. That's not the way were playing tonight daddy" she smirks.

"Alexandra" i mumble.

She took off the leather jacket and strutted over to the door in her red dress and heels. I saw the glittery back of the dress. I smirk. She locks the door.

"Alex what you doing" i laugh and she shakes her head. She grabs her red lipstick from her bag and smears it across her lips.

She spritzes herself with perfume.

"Do i look and smell like a hooker now?" She smirks.

She struts towards me dropping down and straddling my lap. I mutter under my breath as i grab her tiny waist.

"Hey normally your not allowed touch a hooker daddy " she smirks. Fucking attitude.

"Watch your tongue" i warn her.

"Your making bold moves Patterson" i mumble as she pulls my t-shirt off over my head.

"Fun and games boss" she smirks.

I moan as she leans forward and kisses and sucks delicately leaving red lipstick implants across my chest and neck.

I try an grab her and flip her under me. I was so used to being in control.

"No daddy" she smirks. I shake my head. I watch her black pupils dilate as they grow into her hazel eyes.

Her dark roots shadowed her blonde hair and her slimline figure.

"Get this dress off you" i mumble.

"I've only a thong on boss.. no bra" she giggles.

"All the better" i smirk as i slip her dress over her head. The blonde sat there in her lace thong and braless.

I caressed her breasts gently until i started bouncing her on my knee and she moaned loudly as she rapidly moved up and down grinding against ny kneecap. She suddenly pulled herself together and stopped and stood up.

"Where you going?" I smirk and she walks in her thong and heels over to the pole.

"Do you know how to do this?" I laugh as i watch her grasp it with her hand.

"Not a fucking clue but Nina took Pole dancing classes before so it should be easy" she mumbles.

"Vodka?" She asks again and i tilt my head to a bar. She walks over and does two shots of vodka and starts to dance against the pole sliding her back down, leaning against it.

"Hmm your not very good at this" i laugh and she shakes her head.

She grabbed the pole with one hand then the other and split her legs and spun herself around it. My eyes grew wide.

"Nina forced me to learn that one. I didn't just come up with it"

I smile at her. She was so fucking sexy, standing in-front of me practically naked, but yet so innocent at the same time

"Come here" i smirk and she blushes stepping towards me. I pull her onto my lap and she smiles as i kiss her chest. Just then the door bursts open and its the one and only Mr Niall Horan and Zayn Malik.

"Jesus you two are comfy" niall winks and Alex leans in close to me to cover herself up. I cover her bum where her thong could be seen.

"get the fuck out you two!" I spat.

Zayn laughs.

"You gonna turn around and tell us why you have no clothes on Alex?" zayn laughs.

Alex shakes her head.

"None of your business. Now you two fuck off and leave." I spat again.

"We'll be waiting for you two outside" Niall winks and the two of them walk out.

Alex turned a deep scarlet red color.

"I'm sorry about them"i mumble into Alex's bare chest.

"it's okay" She says quietly.

I smile and place my lips against hers.

"What..about..Georgina" she says in between kissing me.

I laugh and dress the girl who was sitting on my lap.

"I never wanted her. I only came here for you" I smirk.

She blushes.

"I can't believe Niall and Zayn basically saw me naked" she pouts.

I frown.

"I covered your bum with my hands and your tits were against me so they only saw your back" i smirk.

She blushes and nods a thank you.

-.-

"Well well well, if it isn't horny boy and horny girl. Horny Halex" Laughs Niall.

"Shut the fuck up Niall" i moan rolling my eyes at the irish lads stupidity.

"Just cause you got caught in the deed Styles doesn't mean you get to act like a prick"Jolie mumbles as she lights up a cigarette.

Alex puts her hand out for a puff of if.

"Wheres Liam and Louis?" Alex asks after taking a drag of the cigarette.

"Louis.. uh i don't know to be honest. Liam, He's uh.."

"Come on spit it out Loony" Niall says smirking.

Alex and I look at the three of them confused.

"He's a bit sore you know" Zayn winks. I burst out laughing.

"Oh fuck off "Jolie blushes

"Why is he sore? What happened?" Alex asked innocently and i smirk.

"Jolie owns a strap on cock and she gave it to Liam up the bum" Niall laughs.

Alex blushes a crimson colour but can't help laugh a little.

"Gosh your so innocent! No match for Mr Styles!" Zayn smirks. Alex rolls her eyes.

"No. Definitely not innocent, did you see the way she was sitting nearly naked on Harrys lap?"Niall smirks

Jolie say up shocked "WHAT !?"

"Fuck sakee" Alex laughs.

"I saw Alex naked, naked,naked" Niall says in a sing-songy tone.

"No you didn't" I mumble.

"Relax Styles and stop getting jealous" Jolie laughs.

"Not jealous Loony" i mutter. Infact i was jealous. So jealous at the fact those boys had nearly seen a girl i liked naked and that would've put me off. I knew i was her first, to see her fully naked too , and i wanted to be her only.....

But sometimes, things don't always work out how you want them too.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
8.4K 110 12
"Only victor to have ever killed seventeen tributes all by herself. She is the one to watch. Her father is just as dangerous. Together they will be u...
391 48 7
THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLE OF THE FIRST 6 CHAPTERS. THE BOOK IS PUBLISHED AS EBOOK AND PAPERBACK ON AMAZON AND AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED https://www...
3.8K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...