๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐ฟ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

By carterradams

{Book 2 of 3] ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’œ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ (๐’ถ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ ๐“ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š) ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๏ฟฝ... More

<< Introduction >>
one >>> prepared
two >>> city of light
three >>> trust
four >>> better off
five >>> what we can
six >>> Aden
seven >>> Indra
eight >>> on my feet
nine >>> captured
ten >>> one of us
eleven >>> in the moment
twelve >>> heard
thirteen >>> leave
fourteen >>> info
fifteen >>> radiation pills
sixteen >>> night blood island: part 1
seventeen >>> night blood island: part 2
eighteen >>> Raven
nineteen >>> overwhelming
twenty >>> offer stands
twenty-two >>> Murphy and Emori
twenty-three >>> volunteer
twenty-four >>> bear it
twenty-five >>> inside the head
twenty-six >>> bunker term
twenty-seven >>> ritual battle : part I
twenty-eight >>> ritual battle: part II
twenty-nine >>> Praimfaya
thirty >>> plan B
thirty- one >>> to be continued

twenty-one >>> no choice

2.6K 142 79
By carterradams

Lexa walks past me into the room. I walk in right behind her and shut the door once I'm in the room. I turn to face the commander once the door is shut seeing her looking around. I remain silent fearful of what's going through the girl's head. And as I stand there staring at her and taking her in I realize that no matter how angry she is with me or how terrible some of the situations were put through or in I'm so in love with her and I'd do anything, anything to protect her.

"You're joking right?" Lexa asks, causing me to blink and catch her green eyes. I tilt my head to the side waiting for her to elaborate. "You just give yourself up?"

"What was I suppose to do Lexa?" I ask taking a step forward.

"Not that!" Her voice rises and I shake my head.

"Look out of everyone here I'm the only reasonable option," I explain looking back and forth between her eyes. "Seriously Lexa. We can't use you. You're already a night blood. We both know they won't use Clarke, Abby, or Jackson. If Raven goes in she's guaranteed to die-"

"Okay and what's wrong with that?" Lexa asks, anger on her face. I shake my head anger crossing my face now.

"Seriously?" I raise my voice causing the commander to shrug her face blank but anger screaming in her eyes. "Are you...We're not killing anybody especially not Raven!"

Lexa rolls her eyes and I bite my lips crossing my arms over my chest looking to her. "Fine...What about Murphy and Emori?"

"It's not fair to them..." I let my voice trail a second then add, "Murphy's helped me a lot since the beginning even though I sort of hated him. And I just met Emori. She's been through a lot already and I don't want her to hate me for that."

"So you're just going to go in and possibly get yourself killed?" I clench my jaw and shake my head from side to side dropping my arms from my chest.

"We don't have any other option Lexa," I said, stepping forward again. "If we don't then everyone dies. I don't want that and I know you don't either."

"You are right. I don't want our people to die but putting yourself there in that position. You can't-"

"I can't what Lexa?" I ask cutting her off looking back and forth between her eyes. "Please explain to me what I can't do? You don't own me. I'm not one of your warriors or a grounder you get to toy with-"

"No but you're soon to be my wife! Does that not count for something? We should talk about this before we make a decision about putting your life on the line! I'm not losing you again. I can't!"

"You're not losing me Lexa-" I step forward and cup her face in my hands. Our eyes stay locked, tears filling in both of our eyes. "If it works we saved everyone. We saved our people." My voice was low as we locked at one another. Our eyes flicking back and forth between one another's.

"And if it doesn't work?" Lexa speaks softly, adding. "What then? What if the radiation kills you?"

"Then it kills me... The black rain is here Lexa. We don't have a choice, if there was we wouldn't be in this situation."

"There's got to be another way. I cant- Our people can't lose you. Aden can't lose you." I close my eyes and nod knowing the commander loved and cared for the young night blood as her own more so than the other young night bloods. I take a deep breathe and shake my head from side to side leaning my head forward leaning it against Lexa's. Her breathes were uneven escaping from her lips when I got closer. I know both of us were angry, emotional.

"You won't be losing me. Neither one of you will," I whisper slowly opening my eyes. "I'll always be with you..." As the words escape my lips Lexa swiftly picks her head up and locks our lip. I don't even hesitate in kissing her back pushing her slightly back. She goes up against the desk, a soft low moan escaping her lips through our kisses making my stomach turn. We continue to kiss as I hurriedly begin taking off her clothes as she does mine. And within no time she pushes back on me towards the couch and pushes me down.

Our lips break apart and I open my eyes. Only to find her in nothing but her undergarments. A smirk inches to my lips looking the girl up and down, as a smirk dances on her lips as she swiftly jumps on top of me and locks our lips once more for a few seconds before kissing down my cheek and slowly down my neck sucking every now and then on my collarbone. My eyes remain closed biting my bottom lip feeling her delicate lips upon my skin slowly making her way down my chest and down below...

<<<<>>>>

I slip my pants on and turn around just as Lexa tosses me my shirt. Fortunately for me I catch it giving her a small smile while placing it on. She stays sitting on the couch placing on her own clothes when I pull the shirt over my head and down, reaching down for my boots. I stand slipping them on seeing out of the corner of my eye Lexa examining a piece of paper.

"Y/N, what is this?" She questions as I set down my foot after getting my foot in the boot. I pick up my head and my eyes out locked on the drawing I did of a storm and bunker. I clench my jaw and shake my head reaching for the drawing but Lexa quickly pulls her arm back.

"Lexa-"

"Y/N, answer me," Lexa cuts me off her voice stern. I shake my head and run my hand through my hair.

"It's nothing. Just a drawing," I answer and shrug my shoulders while looking at her eyes.

"If it's just a drawing why don't you tell me about it?" My lips separate knowing she may have sensed something. But what could I tell her. Oh Lexa ever since I came back from the dead I haven't been sleeping and when I do sleep I have very lucid, real life dreams and in said dreams I tend to sleep draw. A low sigh escapes my lips as I drop my head closing my eyes a moment. But it doesn't last long as a knock appears on the door as it opens quickly. I pick up my head and lock eyes with Jackson. He looks back and forth between Lexa and I ultimately landing on me.

"Raven's awake," Jackson informs me and I nod.

"Thanks Jackson," I respond nodding at him seeing him nod back slowly. "Is there something else?"

"Yeah- Clarke, Emori and Murphy are back..." Jackson's voice trails and I gently look to Lexa seeing her a bit confused as well. "Just come on." I look back to Jackson and then at Lexa. She eyes me a bit but neither one of us say nothing to one another. She folds up the drawing however but I don't stay long enough to see where she puts it. Instead I head out of the room we were in and head out to where everybody is.

Out there I spot Abby doing all kinds of stuff with some guy unconscious lying in that radiation chamber. I tilt my head to the side walking up to Abby and Clarke.

"Hey- Who's that?" I ask pointing to the guy while looking to the Griffin's. Abby doesn't look to me, too focused in her work but Clarke looks to me and walks over standing beside me facing the unconscious guy.

"Some day from Emori's past. He did some bad stuff to her and he came to the house trying to kill her," Clarke said to me. I tilt my head to the side and look away from her eyes while looking up the stairs finding Emori and Murphy standing up there talking.

"She was going to kill him but thought bringing him here would do better. Rather test him than any of us," Clarke explains and I nod, locking eyes with Emori. I give her a smile and nod. She gives me a smile and nods back as I tear my eyes away.

"Okay. Um Jackson said Raven was awake?" I ask, catching a glimpse of Lexa walking in as I turn towards Clarke. Clarke locks our eyes and nods. "She still in the-"

"Yeah she's still in there. Go ahead," Clarke said pointing to the room Raven was in. I nod and turn and head towards the room, while passing Lexa. She looked at me with softness in her eyes and a sense of concern written on her face. All I could do was give her a gentle smile walking into the room Raven was.

Inside I close the door behind me seeing Raven sitting up. "Hey you," I say walking over crossing my arms over my chest. Immediately the girl's head flies up and her eyes go wide a bit.

"Shit your eye!" She exclaims and a slight chuckle escapes my lips.

"Yeah my eye. You know you're the one that hit me right?" I ask, a smile on my lips. Raven nods looking away.

"Sorry," she responds to me and I shake my head walking closer.

"The Raven Reyes saying sorry to me! Oh my gosh I just can't believe it!" I exaggerate earning a smile to dance on the olive skinned girl. I stop walking standing a little bit away from her as she stands up. "I'm just messing with you. I know you're not yourself at the moment."

"I'm fine Y/N-"

"Say that to your seizures Raven," I quickly said cutting the girl off. She picks up her head and shakes it from side to side looking at me. "You could die Raven. You know you don't have to push yourself so hard."

"I don't have a choice Y/N! If I don't do anything and everything I can we all die!"

"Abby found another way Raven. Clarke pushed for it."

"Another way? Clarke?"

"Yeah Clarke and- Clarke's here... But Abby's going to use Luna's bone marrow-" I pause a second letting the words sink into Raven. "She's going to take the bone marrow and inject into someone and then use the radiation chamber to see if it's reliable."

"And if it doesn't work?"

"Then we find another way." Silence takes over us. Both of our eyes flick back and forth between one another's. I look away after a couple of seconds and shrug.

"You hesitated," Raven speaks before I can. I pick up my head and look at her. "When you said Clarke's here. Who came with her?"

I bite my lip and nod. "Lexa did."

"Oh..." I nod look over at the door seeing Lexa eyeing us before quickly turning and joining in on talking with Abby and Clarke. I clench my jaw and look back to Raven seeing her looking at Lexa.

"Hey, we need to focus on surviving right now-" I pause a second getting Raven's attention. She turns her head and locks our eyes. "Because no matter what we're going to make it out of this Raven. Alive."

"And what if we don't Y/N? If that bone marrow doesn't work and we can't get to space to make night blood we're all screwed."

"There's still a chance Raven. There's always another way. When one door closes a window always opens."

"Jesus not some of that Ark bullshit we learned as kids," Raven scuffed and rolled her eyes.

"It's all we got right now." Raven nods and moves her eyes back towards the door. A low sigh escapes my lips as I follow her gaze. "We should probably see what's going on-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt Raven wrap her arms around me. I turn my head and straight ahead confused at the randomness of the hug  but wrap my own arms around her, giving her a tight squeeze. And we stand there for a moment until she pulls away. Once I can see her eyes again I give her a questioning look which she responds with a shrug.

"Just in case we don't make it out of this alive," she says turning on her heels and limping towards the door. I tilt my head to the side following her with my eyes as she opens the door and heads over to the group.

_______________
______________
A/N: SURPRISE SHAWTYYY! There's a new story up now called "Invisible Chains {A.D.C x you}". I'm so excited for it and hope you'll take a look at it because I really do think it's one of the best stories I've written. It's also really different ( aka a mafia au :o ) Anyways go check it out!

Another update on this story will possibly be up Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-C.R (aka Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.8K 33
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค...
25.3K 524 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
55.5K 1.8K 68
{BOOK 2} [ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
247K 7.3K 74
{Book 1} [ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...