the immortal inventor

By thou_shall_see_pain

izuku midoriya a boy who most people see as a happy, really smart quirkless boy when in reality he really wan... More

the jump(s)
why tho?
why should i give a damn
sorry
why should i give a damn part 2
you are definitely not an Angel
who knew it would be so small
my boy
find him
im sorry
so this sucks........... yep it sucks
from another point of veiw
you need to live your childhood while you still can.
A/n
RUN ERI RUN!
work smart not hard sir
no more pain
oc information
annoying classmates
USJ Attack
mei hastume
the gang
another insomniac
time for work
training went wrong.
the sports festival part 1
The sports fesivil part 2
Catching up with dad
That was a stupid decision huh?!
I fucking hate hospitals
A Mother's Worries
This wasn't how I thought camping went
For how long?
I sometimes wish I could live in the woods
TO GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS!

Sports fesivel part 3

2.7K 141 74
By thou_shall_see_pain

3rd POV:

Everyone was waiting in for the first match to start in the stands. Midoriya vs Monama,
Class 1-A wants to see how Monama will die (it's a joke....... I think).

A cute thing that happened earlier was that Shinso Gave him a kiss on the cheek and then left with out a word( like his dad) leaving Midoriya stuck in place for a good few minutes.

Down with Midoriya he's tired of listening to Monama gloat about how 1-B is better than class 1-A. He blocked his out tho.

"START!!" Midnight yelled as she flicked her whip.

As Midoriya predicted Monama ran to him first. He was going for a full punch to the face. Midoriya moved to the side and grabbed him by the back of the neck and pinned him to the floor.
"Do you yield"
He said to him as he added pressure to his foot that was on Monama's back.

"Never" Monama responded as he got out of Midoriya's grip and went to a kick in the face. Midoriya blocked it with his arm and went for a punch. It hit Monama in the stomach, Monama went to touch him to use his quirk by another punch which Midoriya caught.

Monama backed up and yelled.
"Now let's see what the prized sutudent of U.A. quirk is!"
But nothing happened. But this made Midoriya smile.
Midoriya was now up in Monama's face in a single beat. He went and kept jabbing him in the face. He ended up knocking him out and hitting him out of bounds.
Since he copied my quirk he should be fine.

They put Monama on a stretcher and declared Midoriya the winner. Then Midoriya went to the vending machines to get a soda where he ended up overhearing Todoroki's confrontation with his dad. Then he remembered what Todoroki said to him when the festival was starting.

Todoroki pulled Midoriya over to a empty hallway on the side of the stadium. They stood starring at each other for a good few seconds.

"What do you want Todoroki?" Midoriya asked breaking the silence.

"Midoriya you have quite a powerful quirk even though I don't really know it. But it makes me wonder, do you know what a quirk marriage is?"
Todoroki replied.

"Yeah"  Midoriya responded not liking where this is going.

"Good that spares me the explanation, then you know that my father is the number two hero and that was never enough for him. He knew that he alone couldn't pass All Might so he wanted to have a powerful offspring with a powerful quirk, so he bought my mother's family to have her bare his children because of her ice quirk. I'm the youngest, the others didn't live up to his expectations."

There was then a paused.

"Every memory of my mother I have she's always crying. One that is always lingering is when I walked into the kitchen hearing her on the phone with her mother, I didn't hear much of it but I called out to her and froze looking at me with fear. Then the tea kettle started screaming, then she poured it on my left side of my face. My father then sent her away because she damaged his perfect masterpiece."

Midoriya just stared at Todoroki with a deadpan face.

"I then made a promise to never use my left side, never use his power, I'm gonna win with her's. And if you are at the top then I'm gonna beat you"
Todoroki continued.

Midoriya then made a face of disgusted and confusion
"So you have daddy issues"

Silence.

"Like man I get it my dad wasn't always there, hell I haven't seen him in years
but, what are you gonna do if you are in a situation where you have to use your left, what if people are at stake. Are you gonna be to petty that your gonna let people die"

Todoroki  froze.

"If you wanna beat me then you'll have to use your full power, because I'll like to have a nice warm defeat than a cold one."

He then walked away from Todoroki.

Midoriya went back to the stands with his drink in hand. The others where waiting for the next match to start. Todoroki vs Sero.

Then the match started. Sero sent tape towards todoroki trying to throw him out of bounds, but to todoroki froze him in place.

He used to much ice in my opinion. 

He sent the ice towards Sero but it went over to that stands and over the stadium. Class 1-A was  shivering, and stepping back away from the ice and Midoriya walked up to it and punched it. Everyone froze in surprise but then gave him a "are you serious?!" Face when he used the chipped ice from his punch into his drink.

He then looked towards the others
"What I like my drinks cold."

*skip time because I want to get this chapter out as soon as I can for y'all*

It was time for Midoriya's fight with todoroki and lets just say their both pissed. 

They stood on the fighting ground for a while but broke when midnight flicked her whip to start the match.

As expected Todoroki sent ice towards Midoriya. Everyone froze since they didn't see Midoriya move and wonder if the fight was over. Until they heard a cracking sound.

"Damn that's cold!"
Midoriya yelled as he broke out of the ice. Todoroki sent another wave of ice his way but Midoriya jumped out of the way. I need to close the distance to land a hit.
Midoriya started to run up to him, Todoroki was going to send another wave of ice when he then disappeared.

Surprising him he turned around only to be greeted with a punch to the face. The then tried to punch back but missed it.

Midoriya was hitting in on the left trying to make him use his fire and if it kills him then good it's what he wants.

He then put Todorki in a head lock.
"You know can win if you use your fire"

"No I'll win without it!"

"Really? I don't think that's going good for you"

Todoroki then slammed Midoriya onto the floor. But before he could freeze him Midoriya kicked him with his heel.  
"I think I pulled something doing that" Midoriya mumbled as he got up.

"Why..."

"Huh" he said as he looked back to Todoroki.

"Why are you so goddamn persistent!?"
Todoroki yelled frustrated.

Midoriya giggled.

"Man you don't get it do you. You see if you don't use your full power you and others will die!"
Todoroki stood there shocked.
"Take it from me. I had to fight and kill to protect my mother and Eri. If you don't fight with all you got then you'll lose everything!"

"You don't get it I'll never use HIS power!"

This pissed Midoriya off.

"That's where your wrong you don't- never get your parents power. Meaning ITS YOUR POWER DUMBASS!"

Todoroki broke into a smile as he finally realized the truth and then was set on fire. Thank you Midoriya

Which made Midoriya laugh like nezu- a madman

"HAHAHAHA YES!"

Midoriya ran up to Todoroki ignoring the heat on his skin.

It was barely noticeable but it happened Midoriya sparked up green. But he realized it causing him backtrack a bit meaning his body almost stopped running.

But when was was about to make contact with Todoroki he instead crashed into a cement wall.

Well walls.

The collisions of him, the walls and Todoroki's  fire caused an explosion.

Once the smoke cleared Todoroki was looking to Midoriya, finding him burnt standing up. Surprised he was running up to him to stop him from falling.

Before Midoriya fell he said.

"I win"

Then passed out (died) and fell.

Todoroki won the match.

They took Midoriya to the infirmary.

I think I'm done with this chapter thank god. Oh and you'll get your Deku in a skirt chapter soon. But I wanted to get this chapter out for y'all. I hope you like it. Bye my mentally ill readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 464 26
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk. Because of his quirk and preferences he was bullied. Story is currently undergoing editing but the whole story...
8.8K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
124K 3.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya, he is a sweet young boy, that is until he was taken by Villians, he was with them for only a year but that was enough for the damage...
79.1K 3.7K 17
Have you ever wondered what happens when a genius Izuku is bored and lacks ethics? Well, instead of becoming a hero, he becomes a vigilante and the y...