The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
48. Butterfly

47. Winter Melody

2.5K 143 33
By Lainychu

"Happy birthday, love"

Taehyung slowly started opening his eyes after hearing Jeongguk's soothing voice. He burrowed himself into the warm sheets, struggling to brush off the remainder of sleep while Jeongguk continued talking to him or most likely singing 'happy birthday' to him. Taehyung let out a croaky giggle after hearing the alpha lowering his voice twenty octaves below, trying to mimic his own voice.

"Morning" Taehyung murmured, rubbing his eyes to open them properly. To his surprise, Jeongguk was holding a tiny cake covered with white chocolate and fresh strawberries, Taehyung's favorite. "Oh... how did you get a cake?"

"Delivery exists baby" Jeongguk smirked sitting in the bed while holding the cake with one hand. "I didn't get a candle but make a wish on this strawberry," he said taking off one strawberry covered in white chocolate and placing it in front of the omega's face.

Taehyung smiled closing his eyes tightly and making his wish. And instead of blowing the nonexistent candle, he bit the strawberry humming in delight.

"Delicious"

"I have something else for you," Jeongguk said staring lovingly at his boyfriend. He put the cake on the nightstand and with his hand reached into his pocket and took out a small box wrapped in red shimmering paper. "Happy birthday" the alpha sing sang again.

Taehyung looked surprised. He eyed the tiny gift unwrapping the paper eagerly and opening the velvet box inside revealing a beautiful diamond necklace with a flower pendant.

"Oh Guk this is beautiful" Taehyung stated in awe, looking at Jeongguk with those big blue eyes he loves. "Put it on me," he said handing the necklace to Jeongguk and turning around, eyeing the pretty diamond in the shape of a flower.

"Is a sweetshrub, your birthday flower"

Taehyung blushed smiling like an insanely infatuated teenager, suddenly thankful Jeongguk couldn't see his flustered state as the alpha was locking the white gold chain with delicacy on his neck.

"Really? That's very sweet of you Jeongguk"

"Is ready" Jeongguk said as Taehyung turned around touching his neck and collarbones. "It looks gorgeous on you" the alpha spoke looking at how beautiful the diamond looked against Taehyung's marvelous collarbones, it made them glow even more.

Taehyung jumped onto the alpha's lap wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him sweetly. Jeongguk's hands found their way to the omega's waist immediately.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me" the omega purred nuzzling his nose against Jeongguk's nose in a tender way, making the alpha scrunch his own smiling widely. "Okay, let's get ready. Today is your big day"

Jeongguk pouted. He wanted to keep on kissing Taehyung while eating cake if that was possible. Especially since the omega was looking perfect on his lap with only a shirt on. Messy blonde hair and a happy smile. Yes, Jeongguk would ditch his event to cuddle and kiss and have sex all day long with his boyfriend.

"Let's stay in bed all day," Jeongguk said catching the omega's lips again.

Taehyung giggled in the kiss, letting himself melt against the alpha's luscious lips. The tenderness of the kiss soon faded turning into a full make-out session. Jeongguk's hands started exploring the omega's curves entirely even when he already knew that body perfectly well. He loved that body, it fitted with his own like two fragments of a riddle. The omega brushed Jeongguk's lips off him, smiling lovingly at him.

"We are going to be late if we continue like this"

Jeongguk pouted. "I don't care, I want you so bad right now," he said trying to catch those sweet lips of the omega again, but the blonde blocked him, giggling and confirming what Jeongguk said by feeling the alpha already hard against his butt.

"We can't right now, we can have fun when we're back from the lovegen event"

"I'm nervous..."

"I'll be right by your side" Taehyung purred giving Jeongguk a soft peck on his lips before getting off his lap.

Jeongguk watched his hard-on with a pained expression for a moment, his eyes finding their way back to Taehyung's form in an instant, enjoying the sight.

"I'm doing this for you, you know?"

"What?"

"This changes in the lovegen app..." Jeongguk explained tilting his head and gazing at the other with nothing but love in those dark brown eyes. "You once told me that you trusted me to make the right decisions and thus make the app safer for everyone," he said taping his thigh with his fingers in a worried manner. "I wish people can use the lovegen to find their soulmates and just be happy, so they can stop blaming me and my company for every misuse of the app"

Taehyung stared back at the alpha. "It's not your fault you know? Whatever those people choose to do with their life using the lovegen app is their decision"

"You're not against it?"

"Why should I be?" Taehyung asked back smiling. "You can't control people's actions, Jeongguk. And if they don't use this app for its original purpose then fuck them. I'm glad that fucking app helped me find my hot soulmate"

Jeongguk started laughing nodding his head. "Thank you, baby"

The omega smiled sheepishly. "Let's get ready, yeah? The tailor will be here any minute and I hope he can make one of your suits look good on me"

"You look good in anything," the alpha said rolling his eyes.

"Even in Croc shoes?"

"... Yeah"

"And toe socks?"

"Are you mocking me?"

"I'm not mocking you or those ugly socks of yours" the omega playfully said making a gross-out face.

"They are cute! And comfy!" Jeongguk whined, his nervousness already gone (along with his erection). "I should have given you some Croc shoes instead of that necklace" he scoffed watching his boyfriend enter the bathroom.

"No! I love my necklace!" Taehyung yelled from the bathroom, just to peek through the door with a genuinely curious face. "Wait, are there Gucci Crocs?"

"Oh god"

--------------------------------

The Lotte Hotel in Seoul was holding the launch of the Lovegen App's new features. To say that it was a luxurious hotel was understandable, and for this specific event, the place was very strategically prepared. The perimeters of the hotel were secured with bars and security guards, and the entrance was surrounded by reporters. There was a long red carpet for the guests, the kind that reminds me of the Hollywood celebrity awards.

Popular guests from the Golden Club were strolling glamorously on the red carpet before entering the hotel, reporters impressively taking pictures as people piled up behind the bars and applauded and cheered them on. But not everything that shines is gold, beyond the glamour of the event there are dozens of people protesting against the lovegen app, banners, and desperate screams, while police personnel keeps them on the sidelines. It was an almost ironic contrast.

Taehyung never liked unwanted attention. But at the time he was about to become the most 'trending topic' of the event, especially since Jeon Jeongguk was standing next to him, looking remarkably handsome, in a black suit with a design embroidered on the front with little black and white sparkles and a white silk dress shirt that it looked perfectly adjusted in the right places on the alpha's body. Jeongguk was unfairly attractive and he knew how to take advantage of that.

The moment the couple stepped on the red carpet, the press, and people went crazy, with camera flashes everywhere as well as different screams. Mostly girls squealing for Jeongguk as reporters tried to get the exclusive on 'his breakup with Joy', in addition to wondering who the mysterious male omega was next to him, catching the eye of everyone.

Taehyung licked his lips anxiously, trying to stay calm but there was something in the loud voices mingling around and the annoying flashes that were causing him to panic. Jeongguk was quick to take his hand, interlacing his fingers and squeezing softly but hard at the same time, reassuring him that everything was fine and that he was there.

"Us against the world" the alpha whispered to the omega, his smirk never disappearing as he looked at the reporters allowing them to take as many photos as they wanted of him and his omega.

It was when some reporters began to get dangerously close that Taehyung noticed at least four stout guards were shielding him and Jeongguk. Still, the omega kept listening repeatedly as several reporters kept asking him loudly about him. 'Mr. Jeon who is your companion? ' 'Mr. Could Jeon tell us the name of the omega next to you? ' and sometimes blunter like 'Are you dating him? Mr. Jeon?'.

But Jeongguk was a professional with the media. He was just smiling and bowed while promising to answer all of their questions at the press conference before the launch. Taehyung knew that Jeongguk and Joy were a very loved couple by people and by the press, a false couple but for others they were real. And he knew that he would win the hatred of more than one person, but he didn't care anything anymore, the omega just wanted to be with his alpha and his baby, together against the world.

They entered the hotel's lobby. The floor was tiled in fine marble, and there were golden patterns all over the walls. Expensive chandeliers made of beautiful crystals hang from the ceiling. Embroidered velvety sofas and flowerpots holding white roses add a delicate floral scent to the luxurious lobby. Taehyung looked in awe, wondering how much glamorous the rest of the hotel was if the lobby was this lavish.

"Mr. Jeon" an alpha, apparently the hotel manager, approached them. "Your staff is waiting for you in the conference room"

"Ah, thank you" Jeongguk replied with a small bow towards the elder man.

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jeongguk's arm walking closely beside him, gaping at the splendid sight of the famous Lotte Hotel and not minding the looks most of the guests inside were giving him for being next to Jeon Jeongguk.

They finally arrived at the famous conference room. The room was nothing like Taehyung imagined. They called it 'The Lotte Ballroom' specially made for all premier events. The room was elegantly styled with beautiful golden and ochre ornaments. The ceiling had blue led lights and at the end of the room was a podium with an immense flat screen currently displaying the lovegen app logo in a 3D animation. The were two other separate areas, one prepared for the journalists and reporters for the press conference and the other holding the five-star catering services.

"Jeongguk you're rich" Taehyung murmured, still in awe looking around, not quite believing his boyfriend was this rich. He eats ramen most days for Christ's sake.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes smiling. "I am but I did not pay for everything. We have stockholders and advertisers, Tae."

Taehyung nodded still half-dazed, grabbing a canape from the tray of one of the hotel's servers. Yes, the pregnancy made him hungry.

Another alpha ran towards the couple beckoning with a big smile. Taehyung immediately recognized him as Cha Eunwoo, Jeongguk's assistant.

"Boss! Oh hello there Taehyung" He said waving happily to the omega. "How are you and the baby?"

"Hi" Taehyung replied almost shyly, his deep and soothing voice making the other alpha internally squeal. "Oh we are good, thanks"

"I'm glad to hear that" Eunwoo responded genuinely happy for the couple, glad they finally came to terms to be together. "Jeongguk I'm sorry for interrupting but you need to prepare for the press conference. The reporters are already gathering, it'll be a fifteen minutes session and after that, we can start with the launching"

"Alright," Jeongguk said inhaling deeply. "Tae, let's find Namjoon first"

"I'll take Taehyung to Namjoon, boss," Eunwoo said hurriedly. "Go and get ready"

Jeongguk frowned but before he could argue back Taehyung detached himself from his arms. "I'll be fine, Guk. Go, I'll be there listening alright?"

"Alright," the alpha muttered leaning in to press a soft kiss on the other's lips.

"Aw, I need to get used to seeing Jeon Jeongguk all whipped for someone," Eunwoo said chuckling, earning a low growl from the pure-blood alpha.

"Protect my boyfriend, Eunwoo, or I'm chopping off your head with my bare hands"

Eunwoo gulped opening his eyes widely.

"Rude" he muttered watching Jeongguk walk away after pressing his nose against the omega's neck to breathe his intoxicating scent. "He looks different though... for a moment I thought his eyes were sparkling... I must be seeing things"

Taehyung laughed at that.

-----------------------

It turned out that at the press conference, reporters were only interested in the personal life of the CEO of the Jeons' Labs, just focusing on asking about his charming companion of that day and some questions about Joy and what the girl said during Jessica Jung's talk show.

And Jeongguk was surprised by some of the statements Joy made during the show. Hearing things like 'He played with my heart and used me to increase the sales for his business'. The alpha couldn't help but think that there was some truth in those words, except that she knew it.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but we were never in a real relationship, and she agreed on that..." Jeongguk said with all honesty, earning massive murmurs and gasps from the audience. "I just hope she can find her soulmate and be happy," he said nodding.

One reporter rose his hand and one of Jeongguk's staff members gave him the word. "If you two never were in a real relationship why trick people like that?"

Jeongguk sighed, not seeing a clear way out of this. "We happened to be the faces of the lovegen app. People assumed we were soulmates, and we just didn't deny it" the alpha said looking uncomfortable. "In the business world, you take any possibility to increase your sales, and we did that. But Joy was aware of everything, she decided to play along"

The reporter kept asking questions about the 'fake relationship' between the two of them. Jeongguk kept responding while trying to sound as professional as possible and also attempting not to bash Joy in the process.

Taehyung was watching from the back of the room, Namjoon by his side keeping him safe and calm. Even so, the omega felt his heart about to escape from his chest due to his nerves. He knew that Jeongguk would eventually have to answer the questions about him to leave everyone satisfied.

"He's doing good, don't worry," Namjoon said placing a hand on the omega's shoulders in a reassuring way. Taehyung only nodded, looking worriedly at Jeongguk.

The alpha had the best intention when he agreed on making that press conference, to prove the transparency of his company and his way of living, especially in this new stage in his life. But the constant annoying and scrupulous questions were making him lose patience, already having trouble controlling his alpha instincts to silence them all.

"Aiming to sue our company is foolish. Especially if the person has enjoyed the benefits that came from it, I'm talking about money and status" the alpha deadpanned, clearly annoyed by the question. "I'm not going to keep on answering questions regarding that issue. I made myself clear already that she was never my soulmate, and it's a shame what she said about me on that talk show. But I guess not everyone has self-respect"

Taehyung flinched slightly at the hard tone Jeongguk was using to answer the questions. "He's angry" the omega muttered to Namjoon who hummed with a worried expression.

"Mr. Jeon, what do you have to say about the bunch of people out there protesting against the lovegen app?"

Jeongguk grunted, looking quite satisfied with the subject change. "I believe people have the freedom to do anything and I hope that the new features of the lovegen app will at least satisfy the most unhappy users, we are trying to improve the security of the app and stop its misuse"

"Mr. Jeon, are you really an omegynist?"

The alpha snorted, shaking his head with a pitiful look on the reporter who asked him that. "No, I'm not. How can I be?"

"People accused you to discriminate omegas at work"

"I do not, I just work better with alphas," Jeongguk said eyeing the person with his piercing look. "Omegas tend to feel intimidated by me," he said with a grin, which was true. Also, there was no way in hell he was going to admit he used to avoid omegas because of Taehyung.

"And will you tell us who the male omega accompanying you today is to you?" one blunt reporter dared to ask.

Taehyung gulped upon hearing that question, feeling some prying eyes on him. Namjoon was quick to squeeze his arm to calm him down. Still, the omega was getting nervous hearing people murmuring about him, judging. That was until he met Jeongguk's eyes. The alpha was looking adoringly at him from the podium, and suddenly nothing else matters to them. Taehyung smiled back at the alpha, sweet and reassuring.

"He is my soulmate," Jeongguk said getting close to the microphone, his previously menacing behavior changed in an instant.

All the people gathered in the press room began to mutter things in surprise. Eyes immediately turned to see the beautiful omega who wanted to disappear for a moment behind Namjoon.

"Happy birthday baby, I love you," the alpha said smiling at his shy boyfriend.

Taehyung smiled shily muttering "I love you too" just to hide behind Namjoon again.

The audience was divided between judicious murmurs and tender comments about the couple. Reporters ask the alpha about how they met, what are their future plans and the name of the omega. Jeongguk ignored all the questions. Until a reporter picked up his phone showing a photo. The photo was the one Jeongguk had posted of Taehyung on his Instagram account years ago.

"This photo is trending in social media right now. You posted it three years and seven months ago, is this him?"

"Yeah, it's him" Jeongguk replied remembering that incident and how jealous Taehyung was at that time which made the alpha post that photo to stop gossip. "We were away from each other for a couple of years but now he's with me again, so respect him please," he said referring to the media or any malicious comments that could harm the omega.

Taehyung smiled, proud of his boyfriend. After the alpha announced their romantic life, the questions were focused on the lovegen app and what to expect at the launch. Taehyung felt he could breathe well again when the attention left him. That was until he felt a strong gaze on him, those stares that burn and crush you. The omega knitted his eyebrows looking around for the person who was looking at him until his eyes spotted the familiar figure of Jeon Chie across the room, an intense look of hatred towards him and her body rigid. If looks could kill Taehyung would be six feet underground.

"Wow she's shooting lasers through her eyes at you, Taehyungie"

Taehyung turned around to see who was talking to him so cheerfully. Hoseok was there, looking like some extravagant pimp. A lush purple coat, aviator glasses, and silver leather pants.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Namjoon asked looking at the beta from head to toe.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, putting a feathered fedora on his head. "Becky picked up these clothes for me, she says I look hot as hell alright?"

"She is probably blind" Namjoon replied laughing.

"You sound just like Yoongi" the beta scoffed. "Anyways Tae, do not worry about Jeon Chie. Today is the day that Jeon Jeongguk will put his mother in her place"

Taehyung looked conflicted, not understanding what Hoseok was implying. But he let it pass when he saw Jeongguk walking towards him with two guards at his side. The alpha looked calmer as if a great weight had been lifted off him.

Jeongguk greeted Namjoon and Hoseok before wrapping his arms around the omega, pecking his lips softly. Dealing with gossip on social media and nosy reporters was never easy but having Taehyung right there for him made it much simpler. A glance from the blonde to him and everything else was not important, just Taehyung.

"You did well Jeongguk," Namjoon said patting the alpha on the shoulder. Hoseok was quick to follow his actions smiling triumphally.

"The launching will start soon," Hoseok said checking his phone. "Your assistant is about to have a mental breakdown; you should go see him"

"He'll be fine," Jeongguk said, busy clinging to his boyfriend, one hand placed safely on his tummy. "We should enjoy the food now," he said, and Taehyung immediately beamed nodding his head. Jeongguk took his hand leading him toward the immense table where the catering staff was working.

"I feel so ignored" Hoseok whined looking at Namjoon who rolled his eyes.

"Let them be, they're happy" the alpha replied patting Hoseok's shoulders. "Besides Taehyung is eating like crazy for the pregnancy"

"WHAT?!"

Namjoon coughs awkwardly. "Oh, you didn't know?"

"WHAT?! IS HE PREGNANT?!"

"Shh! don't yell!"

Hoseok put his hands up his mouth to shut himself, aware of the nasty looks he was getting from people around them. Namjoon snickered pushing the beta to follow Jeongguk and Taehyung to grab some food before the main event.

-------------------------

Once it was time to start the launch, the people attending the event began to sit in the prepared chairs facing the gigantic screen in the front. Everything was adorned with hi-tech designs and lovegen app ads. The show was specially prepared for the advertisers and stockholders of the Jeons' Labs. A play on words and images to sell better and satisfy the investors of the lovegen app.

Taehyung was sitting in the front row, next to Jeongguk and Namjoon. And he couldn't help but think that the business world was plastic and superficial. Still, the omega was attracted to that world, and the different colors and words adorning the screen.

The time to show the new commercial for the company arrived, and Taehyung began to shift uneasily in his chair, nervous to appear on the screen in front of everyone. Even worst, to appear for the entire country.

Jeongguk gave him a gentle squeeze on the leg to comfort him. At least Taehyung was proud of the commercial they had recorded. For him most of the ads showed plastic happy people, manicured in a perfect world, just as Jeon Chie had done with Jeongguk and Joy, displaying a happy couple for everyone when they were far from being one. This time it would be different, it would be more real.

The first thing that was seen on the screen was Taehyung's smiling face wearing a white V-neck sweater polo, his blue eyes twinkling, and his curly blonde hair stylized prettily. That gained some whispers and murmurs about how dreamlike the omega looked.

Taehyung continued to sink into his chair blushing, Jeongguk just laughed at him with an expression of love on his face.

But the image of the cute omega was followed by an image of an alpha girl, then a pair of a beta and an omega females, then an alpha boy with a beta boy. And the words 'Don't let your genotype define who you are'. Then the six people gathered were shown showing their mobile phones with the lovegen app along with another message 'Lovegen helps you find your soulmate, don't waste it'. And finally another shot of Taehyung up close, the bite mark adorning his neck in all its glory.

Jeongguk hummed satisfied that her boyfriend came out showing the mark, and even though the room was dark Taehyung could imagine the alpha smirking smugly.

The room erupted in applause as the lights came back on. Jeongguk stood up offering a light bow to the public. One of the staff guys passed him a microphone as the alpha walked to the podium to give his speech.

"When the lovegen app first came out, I was about sixteen years old, and the truth is that I thought it caused more harm than good. That's why when I took command of the technological area of Jeons Enterprises, I wanted to improve this app. It's only been a year, but I can say that we have improved a lot. So I will leave you now with the original developer of the application, Mr. Kim Namjoon" Jeongguk said bowing and clapping his hands along with the people in the room.

Namjoon stood up bowed too and walked towards the podium while Jeongguk came back to sit next to Taehyung.

"I'm having a big déjà vu right now seeing Joon in there" Taehyung murmured to his boyfriend.

"Yeah? You were there the first time?"

"Of course, I was holding a giant poster with colorful glittering letters supporting my hyung," the omega said proudly earning a fond snicker from the alpha.

Namjoon stood in front of everyone bowing once more and clearing his throat, not making the microphone buzz this time thankfully.

"We are busy human beings living in a crazy world and the thought of finding your soulmate is a faraway dream we all had hope for. And thanks to the lovegen app people finding their soulmate increased from a raw 10% to 60 %" he said smiling widely, dimples displaying gracefully on his face. "Now is the time for us to improve this application, stop the misuses and boost its safety"

Taehyung couldn't help but stare in amazement at his brother-in-law, he was there the first time Namjoon announced the launch of the app almost ten years ago. And seeing how life moved for everyone, and how the lovegen contributed to that was almost incredible.

Namjoon also spoke about the new functions of the app like messaging to talk through the app to potential matches; a panic button in case they are being harassed including emergency assistance, location tracking, and DNA verification; Instagram integration for people who are social media enthusiasts; a swiping function for users to like or dismiss potential matches and the chance to buy a membership for the Golden Club, which was the most popular function of the night.

The event ended smoothly, and most stockholders and advertisers were pleased with the new features of the lovegen app and the direction Jeon Jeongguk decided to take.

Hoseok also appeared quite happy telling Taehyung and Jeongguk that he filmed Jeon Chie's face at the exact moment that Taehyung appeared in the commercial and was to die for, and also was blackmailing material. Jeongguk shook his head laughing softly at his friend's antics, while Taehyung kept chatting animatedly with the beta. However, when the alpha spots the familiar figure of Mr. Wang his face changes to a stoic one immediately.

"Mr. Wang is here"

The beta immediately changed his funny expression to a more serious one looking at the man. "Are you ready, Jeongguk?" he asked, and the alpha nodded seriously.

Taehyung tilted his head. "Ready for what?"

"Business baby. Just stay with Namjoon for a while" Jeongguk said cupping the omega's face to kiss him softly. "We'll be right back" he winked and the omega nodded pouting.

He watched Jeongguk and Hoseok walking towards a middle-aged alpha with a stern look on his face, Jeon Chie was with him chatting stiffly.

"Don't worry Tae, Jeongguk knows what he's doing" Namjoon said smiling and Taehyung nodded, still anxious for his boyfriend.

The four of them were sitting in a private room in the hotel, the beta holding an envelope with papers while Mr. Wang was smoking a cigarette. Chie was uncomfortably sitting across from the man and next to her son, really having no idea what was going on at that surprise meeting.

"Jeongguk you are one clever young man, very clever," Mr. Wang said with a chuckle while inhaling his cigar. "Chie you must be proud"

"Of course" the woman replied with a tight plastic smile.

"Let's do some business gentlemen and ma'am," Hoseok said placing the yellow envelope on the table to pull out some papers and pens. "All you have to do is sign these papers and we are done"

Chie frowned looking down at the papers and then at Jeongguk. "What is this?"

"Oh Mother, didn't I tell you?" the young alpha said with an amused smirk. "The Jeon's Labs now it's a different entity from The Jeons Enterprises. I divided the businesses; it turns out that my father left me as his successor in addition to what was due to me by default. So it was easy to get just the tech section of the company for me"

"You can't do that, I own half of the company," Jeon Chie said with a low growl, staring coldly at Jeongguk.

"Oh, Mother I just did" Jeongguk smirked shrugging. "And no, you own just the 30% of the Jeon's enterprises. It's only fair don't you think? I'm the one providing for the whole company"

"If you separate our business, I won't have any other choice but to find new investors," she said alarmed, a vein popping on her forehead.

"And that's why Mr. Wang is here Mother" Jeongguk replied nonchalantly, earning a wary laugh from the man smoking his cigarette. "You have two choices according to these papers. A holding company will reduce the risk of losing your precious money so Mr. Wang here agreed to buy most of the shares. Of course, you will keep 30% of the company but you won't be the boss anymore"

"Jeongguk" the woman warned raking the papers abruptly, her lips curled downwards in a scowl.

"The other option... which is my favorite" Jeongguk started saying chuckling. "It's an arranged marriage"

"What?"

"Mr. Wang is thrilled to wed you, Mom"

"You are a very attractive woman with a fierce character, I like that," the middle-aged man said laughing again while Chie looked disgusted.

"I won't sign anything without my lawyer," she said with a growl.

"I knew you'd say that," Jeongguk said shaking his head. "But the Jeon's Labs is mine now, and I have the papers to prove it. You have no part in my company from now on" the young alpha said sounding serious and threatening.

Jeon Chie was staring back at him with anger in her eyes.

"Well I'll be leaving; my lovely soulmate is waiting for me," Jeongguk said smirking as he stood up from his seat. "Think about your choices mother, you're a businesswoman so you know the best option is to marry this fine gentleman," he said with a teasing tone. "Mr. Wang, it was a pleasure doing business with you"

"The pleasure was all mine" the man replied shaking Jeongguk's hand. "And I must say Jeongguk, your soulmate is one lovely omega. Take care of him"

"I will," he said with a light bow, Hoseok doing the same.

And just like that Jeongguk left his mother with Mr. Wang and after some quite complex arrangements he had the entire power of his business. When Kim Jaeduck told him to cut his problems from the roots, he was referring to his mother, Jeongguk knew he had to find a way to stop her ways from meddling with his life. He couldn't hurt Chie because the woman was his mother after all, but he could attack her the same way she does. By manipulating and using money to their advantage. And what better idea than to leave her alone with her bloodsucking company, with the only option of acquiring shareholders and marrying a rich guy to share the profits? Jeongguk could only imagine what was going through his mother's mind right now.

Jeongguk smirked walking back to the main room along with Hoseok, wanting nothing more than to see his boyfriend and celebrate the great little triumph he had that day.

Perfect, everything about that day was perfect. Spending his birthday with the person he loves was the most magical thing in the world, it does not matter if they did nothing or did a thousand things while they were together. Even so, Jeongguk did everything as romantic as possible, from renting one of the most beautiful suits in the hotel to surprising Taehyung with small gifts. After the event was over, the two of them went to take a nap in their hotel room, Taehyung was very happy to find a large number of heart-shaped chocolates in every corner of the room and a bouquet of fragrant red roses waiting for him.

And by dinner time, Jeongguk told Taehyung that he had something special prepared that he would love plus delicious food. The omega beamed with happiness but all he wanted to do was to be with his alpha.

Jeongguk tucked a strand of blond hair behind Taehyung's ear as he walked with his body wrapped around his boyfriend's body. Taehyung was a giggling mess as they continued to kiss while walking towards the private room Jeongguk prepared to have dinner with him.

Jeongguk was practically dragging Taehyung in his arms toward the dining room, the omega had his arms wrapped around the alpha's neck as they continued kissing. And every time Jeongguk tried to walk straight or detach a bit from his boyfriend to breathe, the blonde clung to him again as if his life depended on it.

"Baby-"

"I want you so bad, Gukkie" the omega purred capturing his lips one more time pressing his tongue into the warm cavern inside the alpha's mouth.

Jeongguk hummed kissing back, letting the omega play with his tongue and lips but keeping him steady holding him by his waist. "Baby we can do whatever you want aft-"

Taehyung shut him up with another steamy kiss, one hand going down to caress the bulge on the alpha's pants. Jeongguk seemed to panic as he grabbed the omega's waist to stop him from going further.

"What? nervous of getting caught?" Taehyung asked with a teasing tone of voice, his pretty eyes half-lidded looking at the alpha. "You were so eager to have me on my knees earlier on the elevator"

"Tae-"

"Come on babe, I want your cock so bad"

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung opened his eyes widely, freezing in his spot. That wasn't Jeongguk's voice. It was Jin. The omega turned around to look at the dining room completely shocked to see all his friends reunited in there. Taehyung wanted to dig a hole in the ground and hide in there forever.

"Kim Taehyung what the actual fuck? We didn't need to know that!" Jin scolded, his face red from the previous naughty information, hands holding a big strawberry cake while looking between angry and disgusted.

"Ugh... surprise," Yoongi said blowing a birthday horn with a blank expression on his face.

"Happy birthday Tae..." Jimin said covering his eyes with his tiny hands and an awkward smile. His ears were red just like the rest of his face.

Namjoon was mouth agape covering Haerim's ears who was smiling widely looking at her uncle and uncle's boyfriend as if she just had witnessed the best thing of her life. Hoseok was laughing loudly breaking the silence and the embarrassing moment.

"No wonder you're pregnant!" the beta exclaimed shaking his head amused.

Taehyung turned around quickly to cover himself with Jeongguk's body too embarrassed to look at any of his friends. Jin was the worst one. Jeongguk was equally embarrassed and flustered, blinking his big eyes like a kid after being caught doing something naughty.

"Happy birthday baby...." He muttered laughing awkwardly, kissing the omega on his hair.

Taehyung was grateful all the people he cared about were there to celebrate his birthday with him. Happiness was all he felt at that moment, like a beacon of light to his soul. And the main source of his happiness was right at his side, looking back at him with loving eyes and a toothy smile. The delicious food was accompanied by hearty laughs and silly jokes among his friends and family.

And even when Taehyung was still getting over his previous mortifying moment, he was genuinely happy.

"Your smile is the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life, you know?" Jeongguk whispered to the omega interlacing their fingers together.

"Thank you Guk... for everything"

After that Jimin appeared with the cake alongside Hoseok and Jin, singing the happy birthday song, and everyone else immediately joined in the singing. Taehyung blew out the candles at once making his wish with a smile on his face as he closed his eyes.

"What wish did you ask for Uncle Tae?" the teenage girl asked smiling widely.

"Do you think your wish will come true?" Namjoon asked nonchalantly watching how Jin started slicing the cake.

Jimin gasped offended. "Of course, it will!" he shouted with a killer look on his face making Namjoon feel slightly intimidated by the small alpha.

"Thank you, everyone," Taehyung said smiling.

"We got you a gift," Yoongi said handing him an envelope.

"We hope you'd like it!" Jimin said cheerfully.

"Are you giving one gift now that you are a couple? You have no shame" Hoseok scoffed crossing his arms and looking at the two.

"Hey, our gift is also as a couple," Jin said.

Taehyung laughed at his friends, taking Jeongguk by the hand to have a private conversation with him for a while on the balcony. He looked at the alpha with loving eyes. "There's something I don't understand..." he said biting her bottom lip. Jeongguk looked at him curiously. "You bought this necklace and planned this dinner party, but we weren't together..."

Jeongguk smiled looking at the amazing night view of Seoul from the balcony. "I've been planning this since the day I left your apartment asking for a time apart"

The omega frowned tilting his head, hands grasping the veranda. "Why?"

The black-haired male turned to look at the blonde. "Because I love you" he simply replied. "Even when I was struggling with my emotions, I was sure of being completely in love with you," he said reaching to touch Taehyung's face with his hand. "When I left your apartment that night all I wanted to do was to crawl back into your arms and tell you how much I love you... but I guess I decided to give us some time to think, that's when I planned all of this... I wanted to surprise you and ask you to be my boyfriend again"

Taehyung smiled, a pretty blush adorning his cheeks. "I guess I beat you on that"

"You did" Jeongguk replied wrapping his arms around the omega's body. "And I'm glad you did, thank you for fighting for us, Tae"

"Thank you for loving me, Guk" Taehyung replied closing the distance between the two and kissing his alpha sweetly.

"Yah! you brats come inside to eat some cake" Jin shouted at them holding two plates with pieces of cake in his hands. "We had enough of your kinky ways for the night"

"Hyung!" Taehyung whined taking Jeongguk by the hand and following his brother inside once again. Jeongguk chuckled following him.

Happiness was a great feeling because without happiness every sweet thing was bitter. And sharing happiness with your loved ones was even more amazing. Taehyung felt that way at that moment, and all he wanted to do was embrace that feeling and treasure it, fight for it, and keep it for the rest of his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.1K 50
"So what are we gonna do now? He is a human. I don't think he can cope up with our life style." Hoseok broke the silence. "I know. But he don't have...
497 34 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.
1.5M 60.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
79.9K 2.7K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...