Just the Two of Us (Fred Weas...

By fredscumslutt

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’˜π’π’–π’π’…π’'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒂 π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œ" π’Š π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… π’”π’‚π’…π’π’š. "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’† 𝒂 π’‡π’π’šπ’Šπ’οΏ½... More

End of summer
The Grim?
Is he actually back?
The Boggart
The Black Lake
Hogsmeade trip
The Fat Lady
the carved heart
if he loved you-
Kayla Diggory
"Run Freddie!"
Lee the Snowman
The Marauders Map
Shrieking Shack
Jealous
Don't You Dare!
Happy Memories
Sorry Lupin.
Ask her
You like Fred Weasley then?!
Good night, love
Oh my god
Just a bit
The Stag and The Dog
Expecto Patronum!
Picnic
Flower Pins
"Your Lover Boy"
8:45 am
Letters
Ton Tongue Toffee
Cups of water
We are rich! We are rich!
The number
Draco, got cheated on?
Aging Potion
Mine
The Champions
Drowning
Draco! Draco!
The First Task
The Yule Ball
Blossom Ginsensei
Impossible
Before the third task
The Horrid Third Task
Cedric Diggory
Slytherin
Don't tell Fred...
Dad?
The Muggle World
Back at it again
Eyeliner
Invisiontive
Adjustments
"Dumbledore's Army"
Stunting spells
Look at me!
Fred Weasley and Sirius Black
Chocolates
Love Potions, Again.
Exposed
Planning
One last time
"For luck"
Weasley Wizard Wheezes
Tattoos
"Freddie my love"
Draco Malfoy
20 of December
Talking to the Moon
daggers and memories
Bezoar
Astronomy Tower
The Seven Potters
Bill and Fleur Weasley
Kreacher & Dobby
Ministry
"It calms him"
White eyes
Snake
Ronald Weasley
Malfoy Manor

Kayla's Big 15th

3.5K 91 318
By fredscumslutt

Y/N: your name
A/N
⚠ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ALCOHOL AND DRUG USE ⚠  Ayways this chapter is very long  and then we will start again with Order of the Phoenix. THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL!  Very long chapter btw<3

Dear Y/n,

Hey, I hope your doing okay. I'm fine now. Dad is better aswell. I saw your last letter and I had completly forgotten to send you my birthday card.

Of course you can come with the Weasleys. Please tell Fred,George, Ron, Hemione and Ginny to come. I really miss you three ( and by that I mean Fred, George and you duh).

I heard Harry is not there, sadly. A bunch of people are coming. I miss you and Can't wait to see you.

Sending Love,
Kayla Diggory xx

I smile at the card and run downstairs. "Fred, George!" It had been a few weeks since Cedric's death. In two days we would be going to see Remus.  The air was a bit more clear and the nightmares were fading away. They were always the same. Me never being able to save Cedric.

I had nightmares including Fred aswell. He always looked older and more mature, He was taller and his hair was shorter and he looked more...adult like. He looked dirty and Hogwarts looked like it was collapsing.

But he wasn't laughing he wasn't moving at all. He was down on a strecher wearing a green suit and George was crying on my side wearing the exact one but purple. Ron was on his knees crying in to Fred's chest. Fred was dead. And always at the end of the dream my mother would come and whisper in my ear "This is your fault".

I would wake up drenched in sweat and my heart beating faster than anything. I would run to check up on Fred and he was there, sleeping peacefully. It always felt so real and when I thinked about it my gut would twist, like a warning. "Y/n!" George came and have me a hug.

"We have a birthday to go to" I say with a big smile. "Kayla's?" Fred asked. "Yup" I smile "I better tell your mom, is tomorrow!" I say as I run to Mrs. Weasley. "Morning Molly" I say as hug her. "Morning dear" She gives me a warm hug "Before you say anything yes, you all can go to Kayla's party, it will do her good" She smiled.

I was taken back at how she knew. "How did you know I was going to ask-" She cuts me off. "I'm a mother of 7 sweetheart, I have my ways" She smiles and walks away to the garden. I chuckle and run out.

Ron and Ginny were there with the twins waiting anxiously for me. "She said-" Before I could say something. "Yes!" All the Weasley kids jumped up in unison. "Yeah!" I run up to them as we laugh cheerfully.

The day goes on fastly and we head to bed as fast as we could.

"Kids!" We hear molly says form downstairs "Is time!". Me and Ginny bolt up and get up.

(I'm going to be showing everyone's outfit, if you don't like them you can always change them)

I put on my clothe and freshen up in the bathroom and go down to find everyone ready.

Ginny's outfit:

Y/n's outfit:

George's outfit:

Fred's outfit:

Lee's outfit: (he is going to be there later on)

Ron's outfit:

Hermiones outfit:

Kayla's outfit:

Draco's outfit:

(Okayyy sorry about that, leave a comment if you think these were good or if they should change they took me like my whole spanish class to find them. Thanks to Kayla btw.)

I sit down and start eating. Fred whispers in my ear "wow, you look stunning" He places his hand on my thigh. shivers run down my spine but I continue to eat. "Okay kids let's go" Mrs. Weasley says. We get up and I try to talk Molly in to letting me help her clean but she always said she was fine.

"Okay you are all going in pairs" Molly said. Fred imitately grabbed my hand and pulled me in the chimney with him. I grabbed a handful of floo powder. "Diggory Mansion" I say and like that green flames wrapped around us.

Before I get out of the chimney someone runs towards me and hugs me. "Happy Birthday Kayla!" I hug her back. She pulls us out of the chimney and thank Merlin she did because as soon as we stepped out Ron and George got there.

"Happy birthday Kayla" Ron said with a small smile. I knew Ron liked Kayla in his third year but lost feelings when he found out about Draco and Her were together. But he definitely likes Hermione now.

"Thank you Ron" she smiles at him. "I love your outfit Kayla" I say looking at the Happy girl. "Cedric's flannel made it better".

"Y/N!" Lee ran towards me and gave me a huge hug. "LEE!" I said hugging him back. "Damn, you look good" he said and then twirling me around. "I could say the same thing to you" I said looking at his purple crew neck I had given him on his birthday.

"Hello George" he turned a bit pink. "Hey Lee" George's ears turned pink. Kayla pulls me aside and pushes me inside the bathroom.

"Woah- what's wrong?" I asked as she locked the door. "Draco is what's wrong" she crosses her arms. "What do you mean?" I hadn't notice Draco was there since there was a huge crowd outside.

I saw Pansy, Seamus, Dean, Neville, Angelina, Katie, Alicia and more other people. "I hate when he goes cold when he is around people, you know he isn't like that" She said.

I knew that side fo Draco pissed Kayla and even me off, but I couldn't change him. "I know but I really don't get what I have to do with any of this" I said whilst leaning on the door.

"Is just he looks like he doesn't want to be here and I-I don't know" she said looking down. "Hey, he does is just you know how he is" I said. Then some one opens the door I was leaning on making me fall.

"Sorry there Lupin" A tall boy says. Anthony. "Hello Rickett" I say as I straighten myself up. He looked tired and not in the mood to be there.

"I see this one is taken so I'll find another one" he said but Kayla stopped him. "No it's fine use this one" He nodded and walked in the bathroom. "I'll go find Malfoy then" She chuckled and left. 

"What was that about?" Ron says with a mouthful of muffins. I chuckle at the sight of him "Do you ever stop eating?" I ask. He shurgs and leaves with Hermione and Ginny. "Well hello there love" I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. At the corner of my eye I saw Angelina putting her drink down and leaving the area. 

I felt bad for her, like I really did. I should talk to her today. "Hello Weasley" He looked taken back. "Is Freddie for you" He says and I smile and kiss his forehead. "Gross" Lee said. "I know right, shall we spike the drinks" George streched his hand towards Lee and I saw the boy turn pink.   

"We shall" Lee took his hand and left. "Gross" Me and Fred said mimicking Lee's actions and then started laughing. 

I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be And satisfaction feels like a distant memoryAnd I can't help myselfAll I wanna ever say is, "Are you mine?"

Me and Fred danced as the crowd filled with people dancing. "Unfair we're not somewhere misbehavin' for days" Fred sings along the song as he takes out his tongue. I laugh at his action and do the same. 

"And satisfaction feels like a distant memory And I can't help myself All I wanna ever say is, "Are you mine?"" I yell as he laughs and pulls me closer. "Yes, I am" I laugh and dance our way to the drinks. 

We got some of the spiked drinks and I screw up my face at the taste of the strong alcohol. "You guys went hard on it" I say as I cough. "If we didn't what was the point- oh and also me, George, James you know the Ravenclaw brought these" He pulls out a few bags with weed on them. 

My eyes sparkle at the scene. He winks at me and puts them in his pocket. And like it was on cue "Why'd you only call me when your high" by the artic monkeys started to play.  

The mirror's image, it tells me it's home time

But I'm not finished, 'cause you're not by my sideAnd as I arrived I thought I saw you leavin', carryin' your shoesDecided that once again I was just dreamin' of bumpin' into you

"Is going to be a great night then" Draco comes up and gives me a small hug. "Weasley" He bows his head. "Malfoy" Fred bows his head back. And then everyone was smoking. 

Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind

Left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply"Why'd you only call me when you're high?""Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"

"Now that I think about it you do look like a ferret" Kayla told her boyfriend. "And you look like a mouse but I haven't said anything" I and Fred laugh at their stupid conversation. Fred takes a hit of his roll and then hands it to me. 

I take a small one and with that small hit I felt adrenaline run through me making me very happy. "Havin' a great night ey?" I asked Seamus and Dean who were eating their faces off. They jumped off each other and Dean reponded "Piss off" and kissed Seamus again. 

I see Angelina looking happier which made me approach her. "I'll be back Freddie" He nodded and went over to Lee and Draco. "Hey Angie" I said smiling. She jumped but then her cheeks turned bright red. The song stopped playing. "Hey-" She looked taken back. "How are you?" I poured myself another drink. 

"Good, also i'm sorry about Cedric" She smiled and I give her a simple 'It's fine'. "Hey, I wanted to talk about the you know.." I said. I was high it was the best moment to talk to her and then if I regret it I could blame it on the weed. 

"Oh yeah about that I'm sorry" She lowered her head. "Angie you don't have to say sorry, Friends?" I say and bring my hand closer to her. She takes my hand and shakes it "Friends" She smiles and leaves.

"Y/n" Lee calls out for me. "Hello Lee" He takes my arm and spins me aroun. I laugh "What's gotten you in a great mood" I said as I finally met his face again. "George and I are officially dating!" He hugs.

"That's great Lee!" I hugged him back. I could see George brightly smiling at Fred as he told him the news. We walked over the boys. "Hello darling" Fred takes my hand. "Hello Freddie, congrats Georgie" I wink at the bright red faced boy. He takes Lee's hand and walks away.

"Are you having a good time?" Fred places his hands on my hips. "I am actually, I just haven't seen Kayla, are you?" I kissed his cheek. "I'm having a good time too" He kissed my lips gently. I placed my hands on his cheek.

He doesn't pull away from my lips as he takes us to a bathroom. "Jump" He says in between the kiss and I do as I was told. He carries me into the small counter and takes off my jacket. "Fred not here" I giggled.

"You have a dirty mind, Black" He smirks "We are not doing that here" He kisses my neck.I pull him closer by placing my legs around his torso. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look right now" He said placing soft kisses from shoulder to my jaw.

I let out a few soft moans as he leaves marks on my necks and chest. "Mine" He said while placing his hands on my neck and kissed me passionately. I tangled my fingers in his hair and kiss back. He started to unbuckle his pants.

"Din't you say not here" I said pulling away. "Please my friend is lonely" He said looking down at his pants "He needs a bit of help" He looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted. I laughed "Did you just called you dick your friend?". He laughedwith me" Yeah he is lonely love".

As I got off the counter and got on my knees someone knocked on the door. It was Kaylas voice "WE ARE GOING TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE! LETS! GO!" she stops knocking. "I swear to Godric they never leaves us alone" Fred buckled his pants back.

I winked at him and put my jacket on. "If you kiss someone not other than me, It won't be fun" He tugs on my hand as we go out. We see 30 people already there in a circle waiting for us. We sat down holding hands.

Draco whispered something to Kayla making her giggle. "Ok let's see" She spins the bottle and It lands on Justin Brown and Romina Dawn. They kiss and everyone cheers. Rounds go on and on and on and then this round lands on Fred and Katie Bell.

My eyes went wide and I looked over to see Fred frowning. Katie got up to kiss him but he stayed put. "I'm not doing it" Fred got up grabbed my hand annd went to the drinks. I smiled at the boy and followed him.

"I love you" I said to him. "I love you too Darling" He smiled as he handed me my drink. Hours pass and people start leaving the party leaving me, Draco, Ron,Hermione, Fred and George, Lee, Ginny and Kayla.

"Anyone want firewhisky" Kayla brought with her two bottles of firewhiky. We all nodded and went outside to her garden. We all joked and drank the firewhisky and left. We got to the burrow and as soon as my head touched the pillow i fell asleep.

--NEXT MORNING--

"wake up! wake up!" I see two red-headed twins jumping on my bed. "Get off you great sods" I said pulling the covers over my head. "No! We are going to see your uncle" Fred and George kept on jumping on the bed. I bolt up and push them off my bed. "Good moning to you too my love" Fred says as he rubs his head.

"Yeah, yeah, will meet you down stairs everyone is ready" George pulls his brother up and leaves my room so I could change.

"What.A.Headache" I said as I rubbed my temple. I got up and put a hoodie and some jeans,I did my hair and pulled my trunk with me downstairs. "Good morning, dear" Molly hugs me and pulls me closer to the table.

"We made your favorite" Ginny sits next to me and shows me the chocolate covered waffles with strawberries. "Thank you Molly, Thank you Ginny" They both nodded. We all happily ate in silence. "Ready kids?" Molly said.

"Yeah, Me, Y/n and George will be appariting there" Fred said getting up. "No you will not you haven't done your apperation test" Molly placed her hands on her hips "It could be dangerous". All the Weasleys gather around and hold hands.

"Well see you there mom" George said and grabbed my hand. "Don't you there George Weasley" She grabbed Ginny's hand. "Bye mom" Fred grabbed my other hand and we apparated inside Grimmuald place.

"Who's there?" Someone asked from the room at the end of the skinny hall. Then in a snap a family of Gingers joined us. "Ouch Ron" Fred said after being punched by his brother by accident.

"Moony!" I exclaim and run towards him. He chuckles and hugs me. "I have a surprise for you" He moves over to the side and see my dad leaning on the door frame. "Well aren't you going to give me a hug" He chuckles.

I run over to him and hug him. "I missed you" I said not letting go. "I miss you too my dear". The Weasleys took turns on saying their Hello's. It was Fred's turn to shake Sirius' hand and so he did. My dad pulled on his hand and whispered something in to his ear, making Fred's eyes go wide.

"Everyone up! we have a meeting to attend to" Molly said. "Y/n, know's where everything is I reckon" Sirius asks. I nod and bring everyone over. Then a small grumpy house elf came along mummuring things.

"Ignore Kreacher, he's an asshole" I said walking by. "Miss Black, a blood traitor like her beloved father-" He whispered. "Shut it!" Fred said. "Weasley had to be, filthy bood-" I grabbed Kreecher and pushed in a small room.

"Sorry about that" I said while clapping my hands together. I showed Hermione and Ginny into their room, then I showed Ron into his and Harry's when he came along, I showed the twins theirs and I went over to my old room.

My room was at the end of the hall was next to Regulus room. I don't remember my uncle but he died when I had turned one in 1979. I entered my room and saw constellation's all over the room.

I saw all my old toys. An old toy broom, a telescope, bewitched stars, and some more fake toy wands. I walk over to the old bed. As a two year old I had a huge bed. I had also a mobile with flying skeleton dragons and stars.

On the end of the bed was my name but I noticed something different. My name was carved on it, "Y/n Lyra Andromeda Black". I never knew I had a middle name. Remus always told me he wasn't sure but he knew I had at least one. I liked it.

I smile and decide to clean up a bit when I came back here. "Fred! George!" I yelled from my old room. They came in running looking at every corner of the room.

"Woah who's room is this" Fred asked. "Her's you idiot , read the bed" George pointed at the bed. "Y/n Lyra Andromeda Black?" Fred asked. "You never told us you had a middle name" George says as he checks out the constellation drawings in my walls.

"I didn't know" I say. "Well, Y/n Lyra Andromena" Fred grabbed my waist "When we get a chance to leave this place will buy stuff and re-model it" Fred smiled at me. Hours pass and we go down to the living room. People were having their own conversation.

"Fred come" I said and pulled him up. I take him to a room which was empty but the walls were full of branches and names. The Black Family Tree. "Woah" Fred said as he closed the door. "Look there is Draco" I said running to the small face of a boy with white hair and green hat that represented Slytherin.

"Who's Regulus?" Fred stared at a skull. "That's my uncle Regulus Black" I smiled. "Why is his a skull" He looked at me and then at the skull. "He died when I was one" I said. "Oh sorry" He said shortly "Isn't that you" He asked looking at a small drawing of a girl with a black flower on her head.

"Well read the name" I said in a chuckle. He smiles and lays his eyes on a burned-out one on top of mines. "What happened to Sirius'" He asks. "My grandmother did that when Sirius ran away when he was our age, I think younger" I said in a sad tone. "Damn" He says.

"Hold on" I said looking at the woman next to my dad. "Charlotte Virvain" Me and Fred said in unison. "That's my mom's name".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC