Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

19. Losing It

25.4K 146 106
By swaylastories100

Because I didnt post yesterday cause I had GCSE options to fill in and I had to have a covid test (negative) I had no time to write an episode for either of my storys. So to make up for it, heres a dirty chapter for yall. LOTS OF KINK SO IF THATS NOT YOUR TYPE OF THING, SKIP THIS CHAPTER. if you do decide to read and you dont like it, please dont leave hate comments.

I wake up and realise its Saturday. I smile to myself and hear Josh's heavy breathing next to me. I turn to him and smile. We had been sleeping next to each other for a few days now, switching on who's room. I decide to make him breakfast and get up slowly. I grab his tshirt and put it on to make myself look more decent and go downstairs. I open the fridge and end up making pancakes with bacon on top. Josh comes down while I'm making it and smiles.

J: 'So that's where my shirt went,'
I smile and he wraps his arms around your waist. Suddenly the front door opens and someone comes down the stairs.

D: 'Ooo I see yall!'

Josh immediately moves his arms from around me and looks up at Daisy and Liam.

L: 'Front door was open, swear I've seen that shirt before Blair'

I blush and finish the pancakes and bacon.

Y: 'Oh be quiet Liam, you guys want some bacon and pancakes?'

L: 'Ooooooo yes please!'

Daisy rolls her eyes and smiles.

D: 'I do feed him, I swear'

Me and Josh laugh.

Y: 'Want some Daisy?'

D: 'No thanks, still full from breakfast but this one can eat anything'

J: 'Mmm that guy has the body weight if a hippo'

I plate up the food and put them in the table.

L: 'Thanks!'

J: 'Yeah thanks Blair'

Y: 'Drinks?'

D: 'Coffee please, with cream'

Liam mutters something and Josh smirks in between his mouth full and Daisy blushes.

J: 'Nah bring, I'm good, dont need your cream'

Liam snorts with laughter and I roll my eyes and smile.

L: 'Yeah can I have coffee please, no cream'

That's what sends him and Josh over the edge and they both start snorring with laughter.

D: 'All because I asked for cream on my coffee, and these two immature children cant handle themselves'

Liam and Josh are still giggling.

J: 'Can I have orange juice with no cream?'

They snort with laughter again and Daisy shakes her head at me.

D: 'What did we do, to land with these too immature idoits?'

Y: 'I have no idea,'

I give them their drinks and sit down to eat.

D: 'So yall dating or?'

Me and Josh shake our heads.

J: 'Nah, just roommates'

L: 'Roommates who makeout'

I blush and look away.

D: 'Oi Blair, no avoiding the subject!'

I smile and turn back to them.

J: 'We've makeout like twice, thats it'

L: 'Mmm,'

We finish our food and I stand up.

Y: 'Gonna go shower, Daisy make sure the kids clean up everything'

She smiles and nods.

J: 'But I dont want too!'

L: 'This ain't my apartment, he can do it all'

D: 'Oi you will help him because you were being immature kids'

L: 'Oh wait till we get home, you wont have an ass left'

Josh smirks and I smile.

Y: 'Let's give a minute of silence to Daisy's ass since it wont be here much longer'

Everyone laughs and I go up and have a shower. Once I'm done, I get really horny and quickly change into underwear. For some reason I decide on lingerine to please myself and grab a pair of Jean's. I put a hoodie over it and brush my hair into a ponytail. I go back downstairs and Josh and Liam are loading the dishwasher.

Y: 'Keeping them in fine order Daisy?'

D: 'Yep, even if I am gonna have no ass when I get back'

We both giggle and Josh looks up.

J: 'Think were done now'

Y: 'Ok,'

Daisy and Liam leave a few hours later, leaving me and Josh alone.

J: 'So, what you wanna do'

I put the vibrator control on the table and go upstairs. I go into my room and take off the hoodie, just laying in a thin, lacy, pushup bra. Suddenly the vibrator goes up a level and Josh opens the door.

J: 'So, where did you find this?'

Y: 'Your room,'

J: 'Did I say you could use it?'

Y: 'No, but you'll let me'

He smirks and puts it up another level. I close my eyes and open them again to look at him.

J: 'Someones horny'

I look at him and nod. Suddenly, you trace your hands down your stomach and into your Jeans. Josh watches you and smiles. I look up at him and he comes in and closes the door.

J: 'Keep going,'
I push my hand into my thong and play with the lining.

J: 'I mean, you cant do anything cause the vibrators in you,'

☆☆☆☆☆

(Fast forward to the evening)

I ended up falling asleep halfway through the afternoon while Josh was stroking my stomach. He only had jeans on as he watches me sleep and just looking at me turned him on. He ends up having to jack twice and was on the verge of a third when I woke up. Josh kisses my forehead and I smile at him. I bend up to kiss his lips and they feel extremely soft on mine. He smiles and puts his hand on my stomach and strokes it, sending shivers up my spine. Josh leans back and looks at me seriously.

J: 'If I start, I wont be able to stop'

Y: 'Who said I wanted you to stop'

J: 'Youd lose it to me?'

Y: 'Your the only person I would trust to see my body and not judge, respect my boundaries and would take care of me'

He smiles and kisses me.

J: 'Seriously though, I wont do it unless you were absolutely sure, cause everyone always remembers their first time,'

Y: 'Of course I'm sureeeee, I'm consentinggggg,'

He smirks and takes my phone out my pocket. He puts it on silent and puts it in his pocket and does the same with his. He bends down to kiss me and it's a different type of kiss this time. It's more passionate and loving then the other kisses we've had. Suddenly he bends down even more and picks me up. He puts both of hands on my ass and I wrap my arms around his neck and down his bare back.

He walks out of my room still making out with you and takes me to his room. He opens his eyes quickly and locks his door and walks over to his bed. He lays me on his bed and ends the kiss quickly. I whine at him ending it and he smiles.

J: 'Patience you, I'm only here'

I watch him and he takes a key out of his back pocket. He opens a draw and leaves it open. He comes back to me and smiles.

Y: 'What was in that draw?'

J: 'You'll find out later gorgeous'

I smile at the name and he smiles.

J: 'Can I call you whatever I want?'

Y: 'Do what you want me, just take it'

He smiles and tilts my head slightly to the side. Most of the hickeys have faded and he smiles.

J: 'Good, they've all faded, let's me make some new ones'

I smile at him and he starts to suck on my neck. I moan as he leaves 3 hickeys around my neck and he goes down to my chest. He leaves my bra on and kisses my chest. He goes down to my stomach and leaves 2 more hickeys and kisses every inch of my stomach.

He gets to my jean line and unzips and unbottoms them and pulls them down. He throws them somewhere on the floor and smiles down at my body. By this time, it's dark outside and the only light is coming from outside at the city. He strokes my thong lining and smiles.

J: 'So pretty,'

Y: 'My underwear?'

He nods.

J: 'Absolutely love lingerine for some reason, looks so gorgeous on any body, especially this one'

I blush and he kisses my cheek.

J: 'I'm gonna unclip your bra,'

I nod and get slightly nervous. He senses it and smiles.

J: 'Dont be nervous, it's ok,'

He unclips my bra and smiles. He whispers something and you look at him.

Y: 'W-what?'

J: 'I said they were gorgeous,'

I smile with relief and he giggles.

J: 'If you feel you need to pull something or start to scrunch your knuckles, just pull my hair ir scratch my back.'

Y: 'What if I hurt you?'

J: 'Trust me, I've slept with more aggressive girls then you, make my back bleed if you need to'

I smile and he touches my right boob. He lays down on me and plays with my left boob in his hand and sucks on my right one. I moan from pleasure and lay my head back and roll my eyes back. I put my hands on his hair and pull it as he sucks. I feel him smile against me and after a few minutes, he switches. After another few minutes, he accidentally kneels on my bra and throws it somewhere. He kisses down to the thing lining and looks up at me.

J: 'Ready?'

Y: 'I-I thinks theres still a little bit of hair,'

J: 'I dont care if you've got more hair then there is on my head, or you shave it Brazilian everytime,'

I'm instantly put at some sort of ease and he comes up to me.

J: 'Trust me, I never judge'

He pulls down the thong and he stops. I look at him and his reaction is priceless.

J: 'I'm not judging, I swear, right, pull my hair because you wont be able to reach my back,'

Y: 'Why?'

He pulls out the vibrator and puts it on his beside cabinet. He doenst answer and I suddenly feel a finger inside me. I moan loudly and he closes his eyes and smiles.

J: 'Havent even moved my finger yet, tell me when your adjusted'

Once I've get adjusted to his finger, he moves it around in a figure of 8 motion and my legs start shaking. He smiles and spread my legs. He pushes himself up and puts himself infront of my pussy. I wrap my legs around his waist and he smiles. After a few more minutes, he pulls out his fingers. I immediately feel empty an look at him.

J: 'Trust me, it feels alot emptier after my dick.'

I nod.

J: 'Right, again, pull my hair because you wont reach my back.'

He lays down between my legs and I feel his tongue on my stomach. He keeps going down till he reaches my clit and swirls it around. I moan and pull his hair as he keeps going down. He reaches my pussy and you feel his tongue inside me and that sends me over the edge. I keep moaning and then I moan his name. Josh suddenly pulls his tongue out and looks up at me.

J: 'Do that again'

I look at him.

Y: 'Do what again?'

J: 'Moan my name'

He pushes 3 fingers into me very suddenly and I moan his name loudly.

J: 'Fuck I love that,'

He keeps using his tongue and a few minutes later he stops.

J: 'Right, I'll show you how to do some stuff to me now ok?'

I nod and he lays down. I move between his legs and look at him. I lean down and give him hickeys on his neck and keep moving down. I go to his chest and leave a few more and a few more on his stomach. I reach his abs and trace, kiss and leave hickeys on them. Josh keeps pulling my hair as I continue and I hear him grunt and moan alot. I get to his Jean line and try unbuckle his belt. He smiles as md struggling and leans down to help.

J: 'Need some help, pretty girl?'

I smile and nod and he unbuckles his belt. I pull down his Jean's and the a realization sets in.

It's big.

(PLEASE IM CRINGING AS I WTITE THIS)

I look up at him and he nods. I pull down his boxers and my jaw drops. He smirks.

J: 'Yeah, it has that effect on girls, I'm not gonna make you but do you know how to give head?'

I nod.

J: 'Really? How?'

Y: 'I'll tell you in the morning'

J: 'Ok,'

(Yeah no, hate me but I'm dont describing that)

I give him head and all I can hear the entire time is grunts, moans and swearing. Once I'm done, he mumbles something.

J: 'You have a choice that you need to make in the next 10 seconds cause I cant hold it, either keep going and swallow it all, or stop and I'll just do it on the bed'

I nod and keep going. Josh was clearly expecting me to stop and swears as he fills my mouth. I swallow it all and it dribbles down my chin. Josh bends downs and kisses you but I immediately pull away.

Y: 'I've just had your dick in my mouth, dont kiss me!'

Josh grabs my chin and kisses me extremely forcefully for a minute. He pulls back and looks me.

J: 'I really couldnt care less, I hate the guys who wont kiss their girls after they've just done that,'

I smile and he flips me over so my back laying on the bed. Josh leans over and reaches into the open cabinet. I notice it's a condom and mentally say good riddance to my virginity. He puts it on and looks at me.

J: 'As I said a few weeks back, it will hurt for a little bit, 2 minutes tops ok?'

I nod and feel extremely nervous.

Y: 'C-can I hold your hand?'

He looks up and smiles.

J: 'Of course you can,'

He holds your right hand and you feel it go in. I moan in extreme pain and bit my lip to not cry. I feel my eyes water up and Josh checks on me.

J: 'Shhhh, it's ok, it's normal to hurt like this, I'll let you adjust ok?'

I nod and close my eyes. A minute later, Josh pulls out. I gasp from the emptiness and he smirks.

J: 'Told you it feels alot more emptier after'

Suddenly he pushes into me again and you moan again.

J: 'Ok pull my hair this time cause I need both my hands ok?'

I nod and he goes at a regular, slow rhythm and rocks my hips, trying to get as much pleasure as I can.

I swear alot and he kisses you.

After a few hours of hair pulling, handcuffs, knife play, different positions, extreme back scratches and alot more, Josh pulls out and falls beside me. We lay there in a comfortable silence for a minute.

J: 'Guess I cant call you virgin anymore,'

I giggle.

Y: 'Thank you'

He smiles.

J: 'My pleasure,'

Y: 'No, I really mean it, you made me feel so safe then, through the hair pulling and knife play and all the other stuff I thought I'd be really scared and end up saying a safe word, but when we did, I wasnt scared at all. Tonight menat alot to me, thank you Josh'

He smiles and kisses me.

J: 'Best sex I've had in ages, to be honest, right I'll go get the lotions'

I look confused as he gets up. He winced at his back and goes into the bathroom. He comes back and puts his boxers on. He spreads my legs again and gently runs in lotions, like coconut oil into my skin. I close my eyes while he does it and he smiles.

J: 'Dont try walk, it will be painful and tomorrow I'd advise you dont go out.'

Y: 'Why?'

J: 'Because one, I'm not carrying you around everywhere, except for this apartment, and second your gonna be in some pain, it always hurts a little more the next morning'

I nod and Josh lays down next to me. He pulls me on top of him and I lay my head on his chest. He strokes my hair and wraps an arm onto my back and you both go to sleep, secretly extremely happy.

I wake up the next morning and feel a throbbing pain between my thighs. Josh was right. It hurt more the next morning.

Finally

Not a virgin

I look down at Josh and hes still deep asleep. I smile and shift off him. I wince as I move and sigh as I sit next to him. I realise I'm naked and grab my thong from the floor. I put it on and Josh's phone goes off. I lean over and see its...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
845K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
3.5M 96.7K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...