YOU'RE MY RELIGION (⚠️18+)

De lalaloopsy2000

Arsia (Ar- See- yah) and Luca (Lu-kah) - Arsia was in a two-piece lingerie. "Mi Amore you are drooling." she... Mais

SUMMARY
CHARACTER BOARD
CHAPTER 1: NEW BEGINNINGS
CHAPTER 2: MY EMPIRE
CHAPTER 3: ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?
CHAPTER 4: MYSTERY WOMAN
CHAPTER 5: FRESH START
CHAPTER 6: TATTOOED
CHAPTER 7: ROMAN GOD
CHAPTER 8: STAR STRUCK
CHAPTER 9: CONFIDENCE IS KEY
CHAPTER 10: FOCUS LUCA
CHAPTER 11: HEARTBREAK
CHAPTER 12: SHE IS A "NEED"
CHAPTER 13: BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 14: FLASHBACK
CHAPTET 15: ALWAYS ON MY MIND
CHAPTER 16: FALLING FOR MY BOSS
CHAPTER 17: THE BALL
CHAPTER 18: DO YOU THINK OF ME?
CHAPTER 19: KISS ME LUCA!
Chapter 20: CALIFORNIA
CHAPTER 21: FINALLY MINE!
CHAPTER 22: HAPPINESS
CHAPTER 23: MY SAVIOUR! (18+)
CHAPTER 24: FUCK ME! (18+)
CHAPTER 25: FRIENDS
CHAPTER 26: MYSTERY OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 27: MONOPOLY
CHAPTER 28: MEET MY PARENTS
CHAPTER 29: HOME IS WITH YOU!
CHAPTER 30: ARES' DAY!
CHAPTER 31: BITCH!
CHAPTER 32: I LOVE YOU!
CHAPTER 33: PLEASE DADDY! (18+)
CHAPTER 34: ORSETTO
CHAPTER 36: TORTURE (18+)
CHAPTER 37: BEN WA BALLS (18+)
CHAPTER 38: PUNISHMENT! (18+)
CHAPTER 39: CADILLAC
CHAPTER 40: HARBINGER
CHAPTER 41: BATH ME
CHAPTER 42: NOT SATAN!
Chapter 43: HALO
CHAPTER 44: FLORIDA
CHAPTER 45: CULINARILY WOKE (18+)
CHAPTER 46: QUESTIONS

CHAPTER 35: I'M BUSY

7.4K 275 15
De lalaloopsy2000

Song for this Chapter: "WOMAN" by Doja Cat

ARSIA'S POV

2 Days Later:

10:00 AM, Luca's office-

"Mi Amore, stop you are being very naughty, we are supposed to be working" I giggled while Luca gave me lustful eyes.

"But baby, I'm not feeling myself today, can I feel you instead? Luca grinned and grabbed my ass.

"You are constantly making it hard for me to behave when I'm with you," I lightly squealed.

"I love when you are not behaving, angel" Luca smirked while massaging my ass.

"Stop Mi Amore, we have work to do... and plus I am still very sore from last night," I bit my lip.

"That's why I'm trying to make you feel better," He whispered while kissing my neck and still rubbing my ass.

"Really? Are you now?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Okay fine, I just need a hug... or an orgasm," He grinned.

"Mio Dio, Luca!" My face flustered then he placed a soft kiss on my lip.

"Fine, come sit on me so we can get these documents sorted out... but I can't promise you that I won't be so fucking hard for you," Luca smirked and pulled me on his lap.

"O-okay then... I'll take the chair instead!" I jumped off his lap giggling the moment I felt how hard he already was.

"You make it so difficult for me, Arsia smith," He groaned playfully.

"I aim to please," I smiled and passed him the documents.

We eventually got serious and spent the next 2 hours sorting files into their various folders, I would say that our work was quite productive because we got all the important things done and some of the ones that were not so urgent also.

By the time we were done, it was time for my lunch break, and Luca usually had lunch with me. But he couldn't today due to some business calls he had to make.

I dropped the last of the documents on Luca's desk then went to join him on the couch where he was seated. I sat on him and caressed his face while placing kisses on his forehead.

"I'm sorry I can't have lunch with you today, baby," He looked up at me.

"It's okay, daddy, I know you have to work," I whispered then kissed his lips.

"I love it when you call me 'daddy'... you know what it does to me, but you saying that right now means you are not sore enough from last night," He smirked.

"Trust me, I can hardly walk," I said honestly.

"Make it up to you, okay? I will give you a hot bath when we get back home," He offered me his dashing smile.

"Yes please," I giggled.

"See you in half an hour, Mi Amore, get me some beignets too, please,"

"Okay, baby," I replied and then gave him one last kiss.

"I love you, Angel," Luca smiled.

"I love you too, Devil," I bit my lip and he gave me an evil grin.

Luca's eyes lingered on me till I left his office. I went back to my desk and picked up my bag then decided to go to the cafe across the street.

Katherine greeted me on my way out of the building, which was so fake because it clearly kills her a little every time she has to acknowledge me... still a bitch.

I arrived at the bakery in no time then placed a lunch order and also Luca's beignets. For lunch I got, spicy penne arrabbiata tomato pasta with parmesan cheese. It looked and smelled insanely heavenly.

I sat by the window seating as I ate my food then decided to give my parents a call, which lasted for about 10 mins. In all honesty, I miss my mum, my parents... I need to see them.

After I was done talking to my parents I video called Liz to check up on her. She picked up on the first ring and was still at home dressed in her PJs. She looked extremely happy and was dancing around her room.

"Jeez woman, what's got your bunny hopping?" I laughed.

"Life Arsia, life!" Liz whimsically sang through the phone.

"I see that... but aren't you supposed to be at work?" I tilted my head at her.

*Fake cough* "Sick day," She grinned.

"Elizabeth," I playfully scolded.

"What mum? I just needed a break," She teased.

"Let me guess, break from all the toxic masculinity?" I smirked.

"Exactly! And you already know that there's too much of that where I work. so I decided to have a lazy day instead... but as for my happy mood, I don't even know where that shit came from honestly, I just love it," Liz giggled and took a sip of wine.

"Well, I'm glad you are happy. Wish I could also take a lazy day but things have been so hectic around here, more workload," I sighed.

"And lots of office sex clearly... you're glowing," Liz teased which made us both laugh.

"Elizabeth Peterson get your mind out of the fucking gutter! And is that all you think me and Luca do, Jeez," I gasped playfully.

"Well, Matteo said you both are like newlywed rabbits," She laughed.

"I'm not even surprised, it's something he has told us before, he is so annoying," I chuckled.

"And I'm so annoying too, see... A match made in heaven," She giggled and finished her wine.

"So done with the both of you," I laughed. "Just wanted to make sure you were okay and clearly you are. I'm glad you are taking a break, at least it's not a psychotic one," I teased.

"Love the fact that you know the hinges in my head are loose. You are like my own personal handy mandy," Liz laughed.

"Of course I know, I'm the bolt to your nut," I giggled.

We spoke for a couple more minutes and Liz updated me about what's going on with her and Matteo which I find so freaking adorable. They are both nut-heads that are perfect for each other, it's hard not to love them both.

By the time I was done talking to Liz, I had already finished eating and was time for me to head back to the office. I paid the bill then picked up Luca's beignets and made my way back to him.

The moment I walked into the building Katherine looked up from her desktop and gave me a very knowing evil smile, then she huffed and went back to work.

It didn't really mean anything to me, it only confused me actually. So I just walked away then headed into the elevator and went up.

The ride up was very fast, as usual, the moment the elevator door opened I heard a feminine voice and the sound of heels on marble approaching.

"Bye baby, I will see you later at dinner," The voice echoed seductively.

I felt a mini pit starting to grow in my stomach as I made my way to my desk. I dropped off the beignets on the corner of my table and that's when the person that spoke came in sight.

It was her, fucking Iris!

She was wearing a leather jacket and a very slutty skirt that almost put her whole ass on display.

"Well, well, well... Was wondering when you were going to come out of hiding, princess. Well... Hi!" Iris smiled evilly and dropped her bag on my desk.

"And you must be to come in here," I replied irritatedly.

"Oh honey, I leave all the drugs to Kique. But you already know that don't you? Iris smirked.

"Why are you here Iris?" I sneered

"He didn't tell you? Hmm funny, I thought he tells you everything. It's clear that Luca and I will always have our dirty little secrets," She giggled while admiring her nails.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked as I was getting bored of her.

"Since you want to know so bad, Luca and I are back to working together. I'm helping him with something you clearly can," Iris smirked.

"Oh really? helping... I see," I cocked my head.

"Yes princess, helping! In his eyes, I will always be more useful to him than you are. You're just a phase and I'm more than that, I have the pieces of his heart seeing as I am the one that crushed it," She giggled.

"And crushing someone's heart is something to be proud of?" I asked in disgust.

Iris paused for a second then looked up at me and replied.

"Sweety, I have Luca wrapped around my finger that's why he couldn't tell you I was with him and Matteo 2 days ago, and also how I'm going to be seeing him later tonight," She smiled evilly.

"Sure you do Iris, Sure you do," I rolled my eyes at her but could feel the pit of jealousy starting to grow in me.

"Don't be bothered that you can't affect him as much as I do. You know what a soulmate is, don't you? so do the math," Iris smirked.

"But you would have to have a soul for that, Don't you? Something you clearly don't possess," I snickered.

"Whatever, souls are for the weak. It's only a matter of time before he comes back crawling into my bed as usual, but don't be sad about that princess... It's inevitable, I'm inevitable," She giggled and picked up her bag.

"So is being a bitch!" I hissed.

"Bitch, Wicked, Cunt, I've heard it all... Call me whatever you want, but we both know who means more to him and who has a hold on him. So Ciao (goodbye)," Iris chuckled at me then waved bye and walked away.

I felt my body fuming in anger and jealousy as I watched her go into the elevator. I saw the elevator close and all I could think about was, was she right? why she was here, and was that why he didn't want to have lunch with me today? so that he could see her?

Seeing as I was so pissed off and jealous, I sighed and took a deep breath to calm myself down. Which to be very honest didn't even work at all.

I don't know if he was supposed to tell me that they were with her two days ago or not, but I am definitely mad about that.

And what the fuck does she mean they are working together and she is helping him something? All that confusion added to how shitty I was feeling.

After a couple minutes of trying to calm myself down, I eventually picked up the box of beignets and went to his office.

I walked in and Luca was on a call with Matteo, he gestured for me to come over to him. I slowly approached him and dropped the box on his desk.

Shortly after he ended the call and looked up at me studying my facial expression while I was gathering the files for the next meeting we had.

"Mi Amore?" Luca spoke.

"Mhmm hmm," I replied.

"Are you okay, Angel?" He asked then came to me.

"Oh I'm perfectly splendid, just had the most interesting conversation with Iris outside. Hmm, didn't know that she was part of the 'business calls' you urgently had to make," I sarcastically smiled.

"Fuck!" He sighed and facepalmed himself.

"It's okay, Luca. Clearly, it's urgent, so was two days ago apparently," I sarcastically smiled again then buzzed Katherine to send up the investor we had a meeting with.

"Mi Amore, I can explain, it's honestly not how it looks," He sighed and tried pulling me to him.

"Don't worry I've heard enough from her, not in the mood for this right now. We have a meeting in one minute, talk when we get home," I emphasized.

"Arsia I know you are very mad at me, please come here," He pleaded.

"I'm busy" I replied and handed him the files for the meeting.

____________________

Goddamn! Is that trouble in paradise I sense?

What are your reactions to Iris and Luca not telling Arsia?

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK SO FAR, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY!!!❤️❤️❤️

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE by clicking the star, AND COMMENT!!! AND FOLLOW ME!!! THANK YOU!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
2M 53.2K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
2.1M 60.7K 63
"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me. "I'm not attracted to men Enzo especia...
29.2K 1.1K 24
[MATURE CONTENT] "Arancini isn't the most fascinating thing on the menu, Coniglia." he commented, taking a long sip from his glass of stark red wine...