EXPERIENCE | t. kei

keisgf รกltal

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„?" "๐˜๐„๐’, ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„." โ”€ scared sh... Tรถbb

#02 | no action mane
#03 | simp4oikawa
#04 | internal crisis
#05 | hand holding is lewd
#06 | slow turtle burn
#07 | hey mamaz, i want ur number
#08 | kong kisses godzilla
#09 | what the fuck
#10 | kissing is wrong but feels nice
#11 | movies and movies
#12 | no lingerie, whore
#13 | date w/ big schlong man oiks
#14 | tsukki sad boi hours
#15 | no french fry by my side
#16 | me being annoying???
#17 | oiks & tsukki = jealous
#18 | i seriously fucked up
#19 | iwa-chan to the rescue
#20 | oikawa so nice i crying
#21 | tongue is a weird word

#01 | hw speedrun

20.1K 549 496
keisgf รกltal

* hey motherfuckers. keisgf is back with another book

AM REPUBLISHING NOW BCOZ IM FEELING BETTER <3

+ pls don't say any slurs (r slur, n slur, f slur) idc if you can/are allowed to say it, don't put it in my comment section. thank you *

[ third person ]

---

"Hey, pretty boy." [y/n] called out easily. Her elbow rested on her window sill with her chin in the palm on her hand. Her body was awkwardly situated on her desk chair that she rolled over to her window when she decided she wanted to bother her neighbor while he was doing homework rather than complete her own. Staring through the open window, she saw him sitting at his desk with his back towards her as he scribbled something down on his paper. "Pssssttttt!"

He made no move to answer her, seemingly ignoring the girl who was growing impatient with his lack of response. Snatching a paper off her desk, she crumpled it up into a ball and winded back her arm, letting the paper ball fly straight at the blond, hitting him square in the back of the head. He flinched upon getting hit, going stiff as he slowly turned around with a threatening look on his face.

She flashed him a lopsided grin, raising her eyebrows and narrowing her eyes slightly. "Hey, pretty boy."

Stooping down to grab the paper, he crushed it in his hand and threw a fast ball back at her. "Buzz off, [y/n]." It hit her right in the nose, knocking her backwards and off her chair from surprise. The male had the nerve to snicker when he heard the loud thud of her body hitting the floor and her pained, "Ouch."

Huffing out a puff of air to flick her fringe away from her eyes, she groaned loudly and kicked her feet that rested on the seat of her desk chair. "Ugh, Kei, help me. Please."

"With what?" The blond shot back as he sorted through his papers, gently tapping the bottom edge against the desk to neaten the pile. He didn't even bother to spin around and check on the girl who had yet to get back up onto her chair.

"Homework. What else??" Whined [y/n] who stated it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It wasn't her fault that she had gotten into such a hard class like her next door neighbor. I mean, he's the one she's been cheating off of all this time, for goodness sake! "I can't figure out this equation."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"That's unfortunate." He sighed falsely. He stood up, pushing in his chair and tossing his school bag onto his bed. "Well, I'm gonna go eat dinner. Good luck."

Jumping up from her spot on the floor, she nearly launched herself out the window to shout at the blond. "Kei, you ass, help me!!" Her words were quickly caught in her throat when she saw the male standing in front of the window with a knowing smirk on his face. I should've known he'd trick me!

"Now that you yelled at me, I don't want to help anymore. I don't listen to rude people." Tsukishima flashed her an overly exaggerated frown, chuckling when her expression soured. Closing his curtain, the sounds of her throwing a fit made him chuckle even more.

"You're so irritating. You never help me when I need it. I'm never asking you for favors again, asshat!" She scoffed playfully, slamming her window shut with more force to emphasize how 'irritated' she was with him. Even through the shut window, she could hear his smug laugh as he exited his room to enjoy dinner with his family, leaving [y/n] to suffer alone in silence.

Throwing herself down on her bed, she inhaled deeply before letting out a battle cry that probably woke up every single dead person within ten thousand miles. She clapped her hands together aggressively, sitting up with a sudden look of determination on her face and a stinging sensation in her palms. "Fuck you. I'll do it myself then!"

She smirked, Yes, I can do this!

---

"I can't do this!" She wailed as she fell off her bed for the seventh time. Her last fifteen attempts to complete her homework had failed just like everything else she had ever tried in life. "FUCK, OH MY GOD!"

"Quit swearing. You'll be a bad influence." Tsukishima muttered, his legs appearing on the windowsill of her room. His legs were followed by his body then his head as he entered her room without permission.

Turning around, she narrowed her eyes at him and kicked his thigh repeatedly. "Get out. No one invited you, jerk."

Tsukishima swatted her leg with his hand, scoffing as he brushed past her to take a seat at the small table over in the middle of her room. He folded his legs over one another then sighed. Peering up at the female who gave him a sour look, he rolled his eyes and tapped the table with his index finger. "Get over here before my generosity runs out."

Her face lit up brightly like a lamp as she shot up from her seat, tumbling onto the floor to scramble towards the table and plop in the seat across from him. Laying out her papers, she grinned, "thank you for helping, kind sir. You're quite reliable."

"Who said I was helping? I'm just watching over you to make sure you get it done before midnight." His pink lips curled upwards into a snotty grin that only made her expression darken even more. He was so lucky that she couldn't jump over this table and whoop his ass right here and right now. Her last piece of sanity was running thin because of his jackass. "C'mon now. You don't have a lot of time, you know."

"Buzz off, whore."

"So rude."

"I hope your head gets caught in the ceiling fan."

After about five minutes, the girl had gone quiet. Her focus on her work was unshakeable after completely zoning into the questions before her. She wasn't dumb and he knew that. She was lazy. Extremely lazy.

Her brain was built with the shittiest mold to exist. Her memory was garbage and so was her basic communication skills, but she sure could get things done whenever she focused hard enough on them. It was a struggle to be friends with such a dumbass yet genius who liked to selectively work as if everything was an option.

Tick tock. The clock ticked so incessantly, strangely loud in this near silent room. Tsukishima could practically hear her heart beating so steadily in this room because of the lack of sound. It was making him uneasy for some reason.

"Are you almost done?" His voice abruptly sounded. [y/n] jumped forty feet in the air, feeling a chill run down her spine as if she had forgotten he was even here. He cocked an eyebrow at her, "Don't tell me you got scared, did you?"

"Nope. Your ugly face just caught me off guard," sighed the girl who was quick to yelp when Tsukishima grabbed her face roughly, yanking at her cheeks to elicit pain. "I'M JOKING!"

"[f/n], cut it out!" Her mother shouted from downstairs, referring to her swearing and yelling since it was almost eleven pm already. Her voice turned honey sweet when she spoke to the boy who perked up,  "Kei, if you're gonna stay over, the extra blankets are in her closet."

"Thank you." He called out politely, earning a snicker from the girl who found his good boy act quite amusing. As soon as they heard her parent's room door shut, Tsukishima turned back to her with a flat look on his face. "Shut up."

She burst out laughing. "I didn't even say anything yet." The girl slumped over onto the ground, unable to control her giggles at the thought of his faux nice guy persona whenever he was around her parents. "You're so funny, Kei. I swear."

"Shut it. Am I just supposed to be rude to your parents?" He paused to roll his eyes and scoff when the girl simply slumped further into the floor, laughing her ass off, forcing him to answer his own question. "Obviously not."

"But you're so fake!" Her cheeks were damp with tears of amusement. "It's so funny to watch you smile like that and thank them so nicely. Just say thanks and go."

Tsukishima placed his elbow on the table, resting his cheek against his loosely closed fist. He nodded slowly with a humorless look branded on his features. "Rude much?"

Her laughter ceased for a moment so she could shoot him a flat look. "Is that really coming from you?"

"Yes," he pointed down at the worksheet that had been abandoned a few minutes ago. "This question is wrong. Dumbassss."

"HUH?" Her smug expression fell upon hearing that, shooting him a flat look. "Was that 'dumbass' really necessary?" The [h/c] haired female huffed as she sat up in a flash, returning back to her seat with her pencil in hand. "How is this wrong? I'm a friggin' genius, so I can't be wrong."

"Okay, genius, tell me how you got this answer." He fixed a brow, crossing his arms over his chest to come across as more serious about the topic. The way she gulped and shifted under his intense gaze gave away the fact that she had pulled that answer straight out of her ass. "That's what I thought. Do the problem again."

"But I don't know how to solve this shit! Help me please!" [y/n] cried out as she slammed her head down on the table, making a loud thumping noise that made Tsukishima cringe. "I need juice now."

"Solve it on your own. You won't be able to do things on your own if you don't do it yourself." The male retorted with no hesitancy. He didn't really care whether or not she struggled since she'd get it done one way or another. It wasn't a very keen idea for him to help her with anything before she gets a little too crazy about it.

Screwing her face together, she flipped him the bird and let out a series of strained groans. "I seriously hate you. You're so useless when it comes to me asking you for help! I'm literally never gonna ask you for help, fuckstick!" Her tone came out harsh, but Tsukishima could still feel and hear the playfulness behind her words.

"Good," he leaned against her bed, shrugging smugly. "Don't ask for help in the future. Makes it easier for me."

Her fingers latched onto the roots of her hair as she tugged lightly, crying out in frustration. "Get out, you ugly motherfucker!"

A yawn escaped his lips as the blond rested his head against her bed, not bothering to check on the girl who was practically losing her mind in front of him. "I'm staying over. What're you even talking about?"

Her tantrum ceased. "Oh, you were serious about staying over?"

"I guess," muttered the male who crossed his arm, eyes fluttering closed in the most graceful way possible. [y/n] wanted to curse him for having such nice eyelashes and pretty skin. It was seriously annoying how good looking he was!

The room went silent yet again. The girl hesitated to say something with the subtle fear of waking Tsukishima up or disturbing his peace. Tsukishima was slowly drifting off, even though it was somewhat early (to [y/n] anyway). The silence was rather comforting this time since the rustling of her paper was enough to keep the room from being so quiet that their ears would ring.

Scratching the side of her head with her pencil, she chewed her bottom lip and glared at the problem in front of her. It wasn't a hard question but her brain wasn't processing anything correctly all of a sudden. It was frustrating to be unable to complete one last problem that would allow her to go to bed. "Fuck this," whispered the girl who threw the paper aside. Picking up the table, she folded it and put it aside to prevent anyone stepping on it.

Tip-toeing over to Tsukishima, she bent down beside him and poked his shoulder gently. "Kei, move. Your ass will start to hurt if you stay down here. I'll get you the futon." Standing up straight, she stretched before turning away.

"I'll be right back." She mumbled to more so herself rather than the half-asleep waste of space. Blinking slowly, he swallowed thickly and forced himself up and off the floor while [y/n] sauntered out of the room to retrieve the futon in the hallway closet. Her footsteps were light as she snuck down the hall, opened the closet, grabbed the futon and closed the doors. When she finally did return, she was greeted by Tsukishima's sleeping body taking up the majority of her bed. "This asshat!"

It took her a good minute to silently scream, strangling the air between her hands and Tsukishima's neck. With a heavy sigh, she leaned over and huffed, "Gimme your glasses."

Removing the black rimmed frames, he blindly tossed them on the bed beside him before rolling over to face the wall, pulling the blanket up to his shoulders. He barely even mumbled anything as he drifted back to sleep, clearly not worried about the girl who didn't have much space left to lay in. She was surely going to kick his ass later for this.

Laying out the futon, she snatched a pillow off the bed and reeled back her arm, swinging the pillow at his limp body to hit him once in the head before tossing the pillow on the ground. She grabbed a spare blanket from her closet and flicked off the lights before settling under the blanket on the floor.

Pulling the blanket up to her chin, she sighed and closed her eyes. "Night, Kei." She mumbled, feeling her body slowly relax.

It was a peaceful time. Sleeping on the floor was just great. Just great.

"This fucking sucks."

---

[ a/n : hello i totally didn't die for like 748347 years. im back sexy bitches <3 ]

republished : june 5th, 2021

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

31.5K 994 15
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+* โ†ณ in which he reminds her of the moon. *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+* โ†ณ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ...
189K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
8.8K 456 12
โคท โ˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ [name] can communicate with her soulmate through her mind. "i'll make lots of friends. that's probably what you...
247K 6.4K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...