#12 | no lingerie, whore

* this shit is probably messy asf BUT I UPDATED FINALLY HVSKAJDK *

[ third person ]

---

Tsukishima stood at the foot of her yard with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on his shoes. His gaze was unfocused and distant, giving away the fact that he wasn't necessarily staring at anything in particular while he waited for [y/n] to exit her house at the time she said she'd be out.

He pulled one hand of his pocket to slip his fingers under the black frames, rubbing his eye gently to attempt to get rid of the drowsiness on his face. If [y/n] was to see the dark circles beneath his eyes, she'd surely question him and for him to tell her why he hadn't gotten a good night of sleep last night.

As embarrassing as it was, his mind was a little too full of thoughts to be able to sleep normally the night before. At first, it was simple thoughts about her face and the way she spoke before it had progressed into a rather messy mindset when he was alerted of her upcoming date with the star setter of Alba Johsai. He should have expected something like this but honestly, he hadn't thought it would have happened this early on.

"Kei-chan!" The annoyingly high pitched nickname rolled off her tongue in a mocking manner when the blond failed to respond to her greeting three times. Though, this time it had finally reached his ears.

Tsukishima covered his ear and winced before grimacing with disgust at the nickname used. It was a crime to use such a soft name on a guy like him. "That was so annoying to hear. Don't ever do it again."

She rolled her eyes. "Then answer me next time."

Their feet naturally began to move in the direction of their destination, keeping a relaxed pace that they could both keep up with. Tsukishima made sure to take shorter strides to allow [y/n] to catch up to his long limbs. The longer the walk was, the more he had to suffer listening to her endlessly rambling about whatever empty garbage that came to her brain.

Most of the time, he would have said for her to shut up or tell someone who cares about this bullshit, but for once, he chose to keep quiet.

Peering over at the girl who beamed so brightly, he sighed quiet enough that she wouldn't catch it before looking straight ahead. I like it like this.

---

"You're going to the movies, not to go film a porno." Tsukishima said as he slumped in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest and stretching his legs that were beginning to ache from sitting still for so long. The black hoodie he wore was becoming uncomfortable from the random influx of cold wind that came from the shitty air conditioning in this color-vomit store. There would be two seconds of pure bliss with cold air before it returns to blazing hot with zero wind.

"But this is cute," she said, and he pulled a face at the black lingerie she held in her hand. They were in the clothes section before the lady who works here told [y/n] of the lingerie deal that made her drift in the direction of those shelves.

Tsukishima blinked twice before peering around the store to see the mass amount of teenage/middle-aged women that were glancing at him. He sighed deeply. It was probably because he was sitting front row to his "girlfriend's" lingerie buying journey. Or maybe it was the fact that he was the only guy within this colorful, women-filled clothes store.

"Just grab whatever, and let's get going." He mumbled with a slight hope that she'd listen for once and actually get going. Unfortunately, her eyes fell onto another pair of lingerie that she apparently thought was super cute.