Invisible Golden Thread

By _Chaaru_

Impressive 🏅 #1 on Imagination {constantly for 1 month} #1 on Ashwin #1 on Cookwithcomali #1 on tvshow #1... More

Try Something New..?🤔
Introvert Fear😑
Off To Mumbai👋
First Call 📲
An Unnamed Bond💞
Style her😍
Trailer Cut ❤️
The Unbearable Pain😪
First Try of Confession 🤞
On Camera 🎥
First Move🥰😉
Sweet Gesture💝
The Real Nithya😍
Trailer Cut
His Strong Pillar❤️
The Warmth of Love
The Hug😍
Rowdy Don😁
Trailer Cut
Focused...❤️
A Selfie🤭
A New Entry 🤐
Tensed...😔
Impressing Nithya
Sweet dish❤️
Love War🤜🤛
Sweet n Sour❤️
The break🤞
The Drift💔
Track set 😉
Out of the Box😆
Battle continues.... 😵💜
The unexpected 💜
Let's Chat 🤞
The Break Down💔
Confessed💜💜
Decision Making🤞
Homely Chat💜
Official Membership💜
Soulmates 💜
Ma.... 💜
Sacred Thread😍
Preperation On😍
Grand Finale is Up🤩
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Many More Returns 😍💜
Final Moments 💜❤️
The Night 💜
The Paradise💜
The Juncture💜
Embrace💜
Approved ❤️💜
The Future 💜
Tested 💔🥺
She Deserves... 💜🥺
Everything Purple💜
Gratitude Note
Hey Fam😍
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT💜
CONTEST ALERT ✍️
FINAL CALL
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY

Mesmerizing Beauty❤😍

4.4K 288 145
By _Chaaru_

Gautham continued to drive the car. Nithya was enjoying the song played in FM. She was dancing for the song beats.

My dear Machaa.... Nee manas vecha...!

When this song starts, she brushed his shoulder with his shoulder. And continued to do her naughty dance moves.

"Evloo apt aana song...illiyaangee.?"

(How correct the song is... Isn't it.?)

Gautham understood that she is conveying her thoughts through the lyrics. But he acts ignorant.

"Athukk enna..."

(So what...)

"Illa chumma sonne..."

(No nothing. Just said)

Ivanga enna aalu. Ethum purinjikkamatanga..

(What kind of a man he is. Won't understand anything.)

Poor Nithya thought 😁 Gautham was enjoying her innocence and the way she is trying so hard to prove her affection for him.

"Aama... Enakk enthamaari dress thaa suit aagumnu ungalukk eppadi therinjath..?"

(How do you know about the attires which suits me the most)

Ayyayyoo... Ippo eppadi samalikarath..

(Oh God how to rectify this now)

Nithya understood he was trying to find some lame excuses. So she don't want to spoil her belief that he chose her attire just because he knew everything about her.

"Seri seri vidunga.. Pottupaath nallaruntha jolly tha..."

(Yeah leave it. It would be nice if it suits me)

"Anga showle kodukkura kandraaviyana costumesle kooda ne azhagu tha.. Apo ithellam sollava venom.."

(You always look damn cute and beautiful even in those worst costumes at our show. So there is no doubt about this attire..)

"Unga selection aache... Superaarukkum.."

(It would be nice because its your selection na..)

They reached the boutique. Arundhathi gave a very warm welcome to both of them. Nithya was very eager to see the dress he selected for her.

"Okay Gautham, neenga wait pannunge. Naa poyi ivangale style panni koottit vare.. "

(Okay Gautham you wait her. I'll make her ready and come)

"Yeah carry on."

Nithya was about to turn and Gautham called her in his husky voice.

"Manda mele kondayellam vechidaathe. Free hairstyle thaa superarukkum...Seekram va..."

(Hey don't go for bun hairstyle and all. Free hair suits you the best)

Nithya was literally amazed to feel his caring and how he notice every little things about her.They both went inside and Gautham moved to the men's wear collections. Time pass by.. He waited there, checking his phone, scrolling social media and so on.

"Hey Gautham. She's ready..."

Arundhathi said loudly. He saw there Nithya coming. She wore a loong skirt with so much of flairs paired with a crop top model which fits so correctly.💃 The silver dots on the black material were shining like her smile.✨️There is a net shrug attached to the top which fly according to the direction she walks. It feels like she is an angel with wings. Her hair is ironed smoothly and it hanged down flawlessly. She had a minimal amount of makeup. Her smile was enough to make her attractive. Gautham was speechless at the moment. His lips were a bit open, eyes became wide and he lost in her.

Ivaa yaare kett ivlooo azhaga porantha..

(Who said her to born with such a charm and beauty )

Ivanga yen ippadi vecha kannu vaangama paathittirukke..

(Why he is adoring me this much without having concern about the surrounding )

Nithya blushed so hard that made her cheeks pink. She saw Arundhathi is looking at him with a tease in her face. Nithya don't want her to tease him and make him embarassed. She suddenly changed the admiring mode to naughty mode.

"Naa eppadi irukke,paakkaa...?"

(How do I look..? ")

Gautham came back from his hallucinated world.

"Super.."

Its the only thing he could speak at the moment.His eyes and blush were enough to make her understand that he got shaken by her beauty.

"Akka ungalukk eppadi pay panrath. Google pay irukka.."

(How should I pay you sis. Do you have google pay)

"Illanga Gautham koduthitaa already.."

(No dear. Gautham paid it already)

"Neenga ethukkungaa....

(Why did you do that...)

"Shhhh... Intha credit enakk venum. Consider it as my first gift ma..."

(Shhhh... I need this credit)

"Ohh firsta.. Apo iniyum neraye kadaiykuma..."

(Oh is it first. So will you give me some more..)

She asked in a naughty tone.

"Evloo venalum...." They both laughed😁

(As much as you need..)

"Naa onnu sollava...?" Arundhathi asked

(Can I say you something..?)

"Sollu kkaaa...."

(Yes dear)

"Neenga randuperum avloo cuteeaarukk paakrathukk. Sollama irukka mudeela. You are so perfect for each other..."

(You both seems damn cute together. I couldn't help but to tell..)

They both felt very happy for her compliment and said bye to her.

"Paappa.... Engerukke nee... Naa ingerunth kelampitte..."

(Hey dearest, where are you... I'll be there soon)

Pugazh called and informed her.

Gautham couldn't leave her suddenly. He needs to be with her. But didn't said it to Nithya.

"Ivlooo seekram pokanuma.. Naa sappida ethaach vaangi kodukkava.."

(Why so hurry... Should I buy you something to eat)

"Illange pora vazhiyile sappidure.."

(It's okay. I'll eat on the way)

Within some time Pugazh came along with his friends who are not belong to media field.

"Paaapppa... Evloo azharukkudiii thangam... 😍😍😍"

(Heey my dear... How cute you are my sweetheart )

Pugazh was so happy to see her in that attire. Suddenly Nithya felt she should give the credits for Gautham and looked at him. But he immediately signalled with his eyes not to say about that. He wants it to be within them only. Nithya got it and looked at his friends.Pugazh introduced his friends to Nithya and Gautham. They had some chit chats, took some selfies and all. Then,One guy from the gang came to Nithya and gave her a handshake.

"Hi Nithya, Naa ungaloda periya fan..Evlo thadava unngala meet pannunomnu try panneerkkenu theriyuma. Ellarkum ungale thangachinu tha thonum. Aana enakk neenga ennoda crush. Avloo pudikkumnge... Ungalukkaaga mattumatha antha show paakyre...Sorrynge naa peseeteyirukke...."

(Hi Nithya. I'm your huge fan. I've tried several times to meet you. For everyone, you are like her own sister. But for me you are my celebrity crush. I'm watching the show only for you..Oops.. Sorry. I'm blabbering so much.)

Nithya just smiled and thanked him. She was not at all paying interest in his blabbers. She is very mature when it is about all these matters.But Pugazh was concentrating only on Gautham. He was smiling till the guy says he is her fan. But the moment when he said she is his crush, Gautham got a heavy feeling in his heart. His face clearly showcased the possessiveness and anger. He was screaming inside that she is mine.. Don't dare to touch her and flirt with her. But he felt helpless. He can't openly say anything which made him even more sad.

Mavane... Unakk crush kekkuthaada.. Aalum moonjiyum. Evloo dhairyom en munnaadiii avakitta appadi pesuve...

Gautham was out of control with his anger. His calm nature didn't help him when it comes something about Nithya. Pugazh all the while couldn't hold back and came to Gautham.

"Kavalappadathe maappile... Avalukk unga mela mattum tha kannu... Appadi ellam engeyum pokamaata..."

(Don't worry bro. She has an eye only on you. She won't go anywhere else)

That words from Pugazh, her beloved brother was enough as an assurance. But Gautham couldn't find peace in it. He badly wants to make her stay away from all these stuffs.

"Ivanga salem vare koodeyirukkuma.."

(Is these guys will be with you till Salem..?)

"Illallaaa... Thangachi safety thaa mukhyom. Avanunga nadule irangiduvaa... Namma ooru pasanga.. Varattumaanu ketta venaanu solla mudeela...paravale naa pathukkire.."

(Hey no no. I prefer my Sister's safety always. They'll get down in the midway. We are from the same place. So I couldn't  say no to them. Don't worry I'll take care )

"Namma polaama Anne..." Nithya asked.

(Should we go brother..?)

Nooo.. Please don't go... Please please.. Don't go with these guys... Please...

Gautham was pleading sooo helplessly in his mind.Nithya felt something wrong within him. So she called him to a side.

"Ennaach nge..yean face orumaari irukke..."

(Hey what's the problem. Why you look so dull)

"Naa drop pannava unne.."

(Can I drop you..?)

"Ennaachnge.. Atha annan vanthitaale.. Bhadrama iruppe naa..Poyit vare..."

(Hey what happened..? Pugazh bro is there na.. I'll be safe with him. Bye)

"Mm take care..."

Nithya understood he was uncomfortable because of those guys. But she had to go. But she send him a text.

"Oorululla aaleyellam... Naa annaanu kooppitte... Unnai mattum thaane naa maamanu kooppitte.... Nice lyrics and song right...? "

She knew he will get to know what she want to say. But Gautham didn't noticed the message because he was so worried about her. He trust Pugazh but he felt a helplessness in him.
He stood there seeing their car moving away. He get into his car.. Pushed the driving seat backwards and leaned on it resting his head upwards. His eyes got wet and teary.

Naa avalukk deserving aa irukkenanu enakk theriyala.. Aana ava illama irukkavum mudiyale...

(I don't know whether I deserve her or not. But I can't stay without her...)

For him, she is the only one who can make him complete. Deep inside it hurts him sooooo badly that a random guy who said he has a crush on her is travelling with her and he feels helpless here even after his dreamgirl confesses her interest on him.

Should I open up my feelings to her..?
Will it affect her future life as Meghalai warned me..?

Meghalai is like a elder sister to both Gautham and Nithya. Something she said is what pulling back Gautham from opening up.

What will it be...? Will he confess his love soon..? Or will the unnamed bond vanishes off by the time...?

------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming : ❤️

Trailer loading..... 😍

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

Hey dears
Thanks a ton for the immense support. Lets celebrate the Weekends with our favourite cuties as they've pair up after a loong time. So the next update will be on Monday. Please read and vote, comment your suggestions and share it with your friends too...❤️

Love
Chaaru✍️.

-~^-~^-~^-~^-~^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.5K 11
Just a collection of random OS of AshAangi 💜 This is my only wattpad acc, do let me know if you find this story elsewhere.
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
1.7M 167K 168
#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi #1 in Ashaangi #1 in Tanglish Thank you...
135K 16.8K 51
Arjun is a IT Professional in well-known IT company. He is a introvert. He has no interest in love and marriage due to his past. He has no idea about...