My Angel

By ima_simp2382

Izumi Midoriya was born a beautiful little girl. She had a perfect family and a childhood best friend. She ev... More

The Beginning of the End
The Accident
Their Savior
Exams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The first day
The Distraction
The Encounter
Detention
The test
Thank you🥳
Preparations
The Date
Spilling the tea
Secret's Out
IM SO SORRRY
The question

Games

936 25 3
By ima_simp2382

(Sorry for the late upload😗. I don't really have anything left to say so on with the chapter)

Izumi POV

I turn around to see a grinning Hawks in front of me. Then the whole conversation we had yesterday pops up in my head, and I slightly blush.

"It only took looking at me to make you blush. I have got to say I'm flattered." He teased

"I-It had nothing to do with y-you,
I was thinking about something else." I say as I start walking out the classroom.

"Sure" he says following after me.

"So do you need something or are you here to tease me." I huffed

"Can it be both?" He answers

I start blushing and quickly turn away from him "J-just tell me what want."

"So about our date" he says, causing me to blush harder. " Wear something warm"

"Warm? Where are we going?" I say looking back at him.

"You'll see soon" he says smirking

"No hints?" I say, puffing out my checks whining

"N-No you'll just have to wait" he says quickly looking away.

But before I am able to ask anything else he quickly says goodbye, and speed walks down the hall in a different direction. As he walks away I see a blush that goes all the way to his ears, and chuckle a bit.

I then head into the cafeteria and spot Toshi and Kachaan with a group of other people from our class. I walk over to them and sit down next to Toshi.

"Hey Midoriya" A red haired boy who I think's name is Kirishima, smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back

"We have questions that need answers" He said looking at Bakugo.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT SHITTY EXTRA" Kachaan yells

"Nothing...nothing anyways on to our question." The red haired boy says as he narrows his eyes on him.

"What is it?" I ask looking confused

"So we want to know how you get along with Bakubro so well?" A pikachu- I mean Kaminari asks

"What do you mean?" I ask confused

"He yells so much and he must have a horrible memory,because keeps calling us names" Kirishima whispers

"I HEARD THAT SHITTY HAIR" Kachaan yells.

"See what I'm talking about, and our hair not that different." He says back

I giggle at how funny their interactions are. I know Kachaan is nice this is just his way of showing it.

While the boys fight and argue a pink haired girl named Mina sat next to me "Sooooo what's the tea between you and Hawks" she whispers excitedly.

I immediately start blushing "N-Nothing" I say waving my hands embarrassed.

"Oh come on I saw you two in hall while I was walking here. I can tell there is something between the two of you." She says smirking

And someway somehow my I turn redder than I was before.

"Deku why do you look like a stop sign"Kachaan half yells while ending the argument he was previously in.

"N-No reason" I say still red

"We were just talking about her boy toy Hawks" Mina says back

"Boy Toy??" I say in a high pitched voice

"Oh the one she has a date with." Toshi says not amused

"TOSHI!!" I say flustered half yelling

"Oh the extra she was making goo goo eyes with" Kachaan says smirking

"Kachaan!!" I think I'm about to pass out from all of this. 'Why are they exposing me? I did nothing wrong. By the time this is over I will have died of embarrassment'

As this went on for what seemed like forever, people start heading out of the cafeteria. 'Lunch is over? Finally I can be free of this torture'

I slowly get up from my seat raising no suspicion, and I quickly walk out. As soon as I make it out I head back to the classroom.

Once I get to the door I open it to find a couple other students and Hawks. I slowly take a deep breath in and let it out as I walk over to my desk, sit down, and try to forget he's there.  Then just as I lay my head down he decides to make his presence known by tapping on my shoulder.

"Hey!" He says smiling with his head in his hands.

"Hi" I say in a kind of bored tone turning around to his desk.

"I'm bored" he says still smiling cheerfully

"You don't look it"

"Well I am, so let's play a game!"

"Tell me what game is then I'll decide if I want to play or not"

He then takes out his phone and clicks on an app. "Let's play iMessage games."

"Is this just a trick to get my number or are you really just bored."

"Can it be both?"

"😑Fine" I then pull out my phone and give him my number.

"Great let's play cup pong"

A smirk then appears on my face 'I've won every game of game of cup pong that I played. I got this.' "Ok"

~3 minutes later~

'HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, he made almost every shot. This doesn't make any sense, how can I have 3 cups left when he only has 1? Ughhhhh it's his turn. I promise you if he makes this shot.'

"Yesssss"

"No no no don't get too giddy I still have a redemption shot. 'Ok brain time to focus this is prime time. Let's do this.' I take a deep breath in, and just as I line up my shot the door slams open and messes me up. "FUDGE" I semi yell.

"Looks like I win"

"Nope I want a rematch right now."

"No can do"

"Why not?" I pout

"Because class is starting." He chuckles

"What?" Then I look around to see everybody in their seats and our teacher in the front beginning the lesson. "Oh" 'Geez how did I not notice that? And when did everybody get in here?'

"Yeah, but you can have your rematch later. Maybe you might actually win." He smirks

"I will" I said back determined

"Sure"

I turn back around in my seat to face the front of the classroom, and listen to the lesson.

~Timeskip to the end of school~

As the bell rings telling us our last class is over, I grab all my items and stuff it into my book bag, tired from the whole day. Then I head out the door with Toshi, we go and the teacher's lounge to wait for our dads to finish packing up.

Once everybody was ready and packed up we walked to the gates, and just as we pass them I hear a ding coming from my phone. I take my phone out of my pocket and check my messages.

❤️Flirtybirdie🦅: You ready for that rematch😏

Me: You ready to lose😏

❤️Flirtybirdie🦅: Oh you're on

I laugh as he sends the last message, then I thought 'he can never find out my contact name for him'

~In an unknown place at the same time~

Hawks POV

Me: You ready for that rematch😏

💚Greengoddess😇: You ready to lose😏

Me: Oh you're on

I put down my phone as I look at the sky. "She can never find out my contact name for her...My Angel." I chuckle

That's the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed. This felt more like a filler tho🤔. N e ways byeee😛✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya's life has been anything but easy. His mother is abusive, his father is out of the picture, his childhood best friend bullies him ever...
72.2K 1.4K 20
(Discontinued!) Izumi Midoriya, a girl who is said to be quirkless yet still wants to be a hero. She is also the daughter of Hiashi Midoriya, the pre...
730K 31K 121
Midoriya Izuku is not your wimpy loser that every anime tries to portray. Instead, he is the most straight-forward, over-dramatic teen you will come...
80.9K 2.1K 27
Izumi Midoriya is a girl who loves science. Her dream was to be a hero just like All might, but since she was quirkless she was bullied everyday by h...