SINNER - Klaus Mikaelson

By karlithomasss

Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
THE END
N E X T S T O R Y?
Sincerely, Yours.

TWENTY FIVE

26.2K 564 268
By karlithomasss

Adeline's hand trailed down to her stomach and her eyes followed. It couldn't be true—it wasn't possible. Vampires could not procreate—she was dead. She tried to steady her breathing but the words that rolled out of Sophies mouth knocked the breath out of her.

"Impossible." The eldest which, Agnes shook her head.

"It's true though." She insisted. "I felt it. Klaus is a Hybrid his very existence was supposed to be impossible—but its not."

"Vampires cannot procreate." Adeline protested.

"But werewolves can which is what Klaus was born as and it allowed him to procreate—one of natures loopholes." She scoffed.

"But I'm a vampire—I'm dead." Adeline shook her head.

"That is true, but your body is not. Blood still flows within your veins, your heart still beats, magic keeps those things happening—and magic got you pregnant."

Agnes was still skeptical and if Adeline was being honest so was she. The eldest witch gestured to Sophie, asking if she could examine the girl herself—Sophie nodded and stepped aside. She reached her hand out and laid it gently on Adeline's stomach—witches didn't need magic to confirm pregnancies, they could feel it.

Agnes jolted her hand away quickly and looked up at Adeline.

"It's true..." She gasped. "The girl is pregnant, and I can feel the magic coming from that baby."

The coven of witches exchanged shocked and weary expressions. This pregnancy defied everything they knew to be true about immortals and procreation. This was new to everyone, but nature was funny that way, it liked to surprise.

"Now that you know it's true—I should probably tell you Elijah Mikaelson is on his way here." She admitted.

"You invited an original vampire here? On our sacred grounds?" Agnes fussed.

"Yes—I had no choice. I couldn't ask Klaus here, not yet He is too unpredictable, and I have been told Elijah is trustworthy." Sophie explained.

"You can't trust any of them!" she shouted.

Before Sophie could defend herself there was a voice calling from outside the little tomb, they all stood in.

"Hello?" Elijah yelled. "I don't appreciate being summoned."

Sophie walked outside the tomb and greeted Elijah who was stuck on the other side of the fence at the ancestor burial grounds. 

"Why can't I step passed this gate?" he inquired. "And what is it you saw important enough to call me here?"

"It's sacred grounds for the witches here, you have to be invited in." She informed. Elijah nodded, taking note of what she said. "With that being said, come in."

The original took a step forward, following the young witch.

"What is it I can do for you exactly?" he huffed.

"I'll show you." She answered, leading the original back to the tomb where the witches were waiting, with Adeline still shackled to the stone. He walked inside and saw the witches all staring at him, then his attention turned to Adeline. When he realized she was being held prisoner, he grew angry.

"You fools." He spat. "How dare you capture her and use her as leverage. I will kill you all—and my brother he will assist. You are playing with fire."

"You will do nothing because I have uncovered something, I think might interest you and make you change your mind."

"What could you possibly have that is of interest to me and what does it have to do with Adeline here?" Elijah questioned.

"She is carrying your brothers' baby." Sophie blurted.

Elijah eyed down the witch and then over to Adeline. It was impossible to believe, and she knew that he was thinking that himself.

"Lies—it's impossible." He spat.

"Actually, its not. I went over this earlier, but long story short its one of nature's loopholes."

Elijah's jaw was practically on the floor, it was obvious he was thinking hard about this. He locked eyes with Adeline who he could tell was frightened. He rushed to her side, searching her eyes for answers about how she may be feeling and if she was okay, but she only shook her head. Adeline was confused and she was scared.

"Elijah." Sophie blurted.

"Silence!" he snapped. He was concentrating, he was trying to confirm this pregnancy himself. The room grew hushed and he focused on her stomach, until he heard it. He could hear the faint heartbeat on the baby inside her womb. His eyes lightened; this was a miracle. This was what his family always wanted, what they needed.

"You—You are with child." He breathed. "They are telling the truth."

"Oh my god." She breathed, staring down at her stomach again. There was a baby— her baby, Klaus's baby growing inside her.

Elijah turned back to witches "What is it that you want from me?" He was ready to do whatever it took to keep Adeline and the baby safe.

"Not just from you— we need Klaus's help as well." Sophie explained "Marcel trusts Klaus, we need him to help us take him down."

"And what if we refuse? What's to stop me from killing you all right now and taking the girl?" He questioned.

Sophie took a needle and stabbed herself on the hand.
"Ouch! What the hell!" Adeline groaned, he hand was bleeding but it healed quickly.

"Were linked." Sophie pointed out. "Anything you do to me— happens to her and I'm desperate enough to stake myself in the heart, taking her and the baby with me if that's what it comes to."

"You dare to threaten an original?" Elijah snarled.

He was annoyed by the witches antics. He couldn't believe they were bold enough to pull these kind of stunts with someone who was unkillable. He knew they had to be very desperate and there were things they weren't being entirely forthcoming about.

"I have nothing let to lose." She shrugged.

He looked her up and down before slowly nodding his head. "Fine we have a deal. I will help you rid the city of Marcel."

"It can't be just you— Marcel will never trust you. It has to be Klaus."

"If you want Marcel gone, I'll kill him myself tonight. Whatever it takes." He hissed

"Not kill— not yet. We just need Klaus to take over control of the quarter for now."

Elijah now knew there was defiantly something else at play. Marcel had killed several of there coven members, they should want him dead but for some reason— they needed him alive.

"Trust me Sophie, you do not want me to summon my brother here. Niklaus will not take kindly to your kidnapping of the only person he does care about." Elijah scoffed. "He will kill you the moment he lays eyes on her— shackled like some animal."

Sophie lifted up a piece of old wood and stabbed it into her leg. Adeline dropped to her knees, yelling in pain.

"Oh god!!" Adeline groaned.

Elijah looked at the cheeky witch with fury and wished he could kill her right there on the spot. Sophie lifted the wood, threatening to do it again.

"Okay! Enough!" Elijah snapped. "I will get Niklaus here."

Elijah told Adeline he would be back and he stepped outside to give his brother a call. Klaus didn't take kindly to Elijah forcing him to some ancient witch burial grounds but when he told him it was about Adeline he told him he was on his way and hung up.

Klaus stood outside the gates of the witches ancestral site, unable to step in the same way as Elijah. Sophie stepped out from inside the tomb and invited Klaus in. It was already obvious he was angry, they were all lucky he didn't kill the witch in the spot before they had the chance to tell him everything.

"What is it you want with me, huh?" Klaus spat, staring at the young witch. "Summoning the big bad wolf, bad idea little piggy." He scoffed.

"Niklaus— come." Elijah said as they followed Sophie into the tomb. He walked through the doors and his eyes fell on Adeline, chained to the old building.

"What is this?" He snapped, his veins were popping out of his neck. "Answer me!"

"Brother— the witches have come upon a discovery." Elijah started. "Adeline is pregnant— she's carrying your child."

Klaus looked to the blonde her, trembling off to the side. She had been through a lot today and her body was still healing from Sophie's latest assault with the wood stake to the leg.

"Lies. This is a bold face lied and deception." Klaus yelled. "This is impossible!"

"It's isn't! She is pregnant. All of us have confirmed it." Sophie defended.

"All the more reason to slaughter the entirety of your coven— you all lie." He snapped. "I'm ending this now!"

Klaus attempted to dash across the room and attack Sophie when his brother jolted in front of him and tossed him back.

"Stop!" He bellowed.

"There lives are linked. Sophie linked herself to Adeline— if you kill her, well you get the point." Elijah explained.

"You little —" Klaus growled.

"Niklaus! Listen!" Elijah cut him off and gestured for him to walk towards Adeline. He did so, taking slow steps while staring at her as he got closer he began to focus on her stomach and then he heard it— just like Elijah had. The heartbeat of a baby.

His breath was knocked out of his chest— he felt weak in the knees for the first time in his life. She was pregnant— the girl he loved was pregnant and he knew without a shadow of a doubt it was his child.

"It's a miracle brother." Elijah spoke. "It's our chance at happiness."

Klaus listened to what his brother said but didn't respond. Everyone watched closely as he stepped closer to Adeline and reached out for her stomach.

"It's—" he choked. "A baby?"

Adeline nodded.

"Are you alright?" He asked staring at the shackles.

"I'm okay— I just want out of here." She breathed.

Klaus nodded and turned back to the witches

"What's your price huh?" He shouted. "What do you want me to do?"

They explained the plan about Marcel, how they wanted Klaus to take him down. The brothers listened carefully until they were done.

"You have yourself a deal." Klaus agreed "but let me make myself very clear, if any of you cross me I will slaughter the lot of you, sparing only the one linked to Adeline— but I'll lock you in a box until I can find a witch who can unlink you— then I'll kill you slowly and painfully. You will all suffer."

The witches swallowed hard, fearing the originals threats but knew if they held up there end of the deal they had nothing to worry about.

"The girl comes with us now." Elijah said and Sophie nodded, using the key to unlock the chains that bound Adeline.

Adeline was feeling faint when she tried to walk, it was all to much. Being kidnapped, being pregnant, being stabbed— she passed out, falling to the floor but Klaus swooped down and caught her.

"Don't worry love, I've got you." He smiled, carrying her out of there.

A/N omg 😳 the drama!!!! I know Adeline didn't talk as much in this chapter but like ... the witches, Elijah and Klaus were making deals! Lol
Anyways, keep reading and voting ❤️ love you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 872 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...
15K 130 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
502K 8.6K 58
Emily Forbes was engaged to marry klaus mikaelsons but after he cheated on her she knew she deserve better and moved on with her life though the dif...
7.2K 106 23
in which Ayla and Klaus Mikaelson come to mystic falls to break his curse but more things happens than planned. || the vampire diaries season 2x22-4x...