Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)

By parkjiminohsehun

Laura has been cast in a music video with BTS and gets to stay with them for an entire summer...what more cou... More

1 ♡ Beginning
2 ♡ Talent
3 ♡ Cookies
4 ♡ Bliss
5 ♡ First
6 ♡ Flow
7 ♡ Jukebox
8 ♡ Beautiful
9 ♡ Coffee
10 ♡ Misunderstanding
11 ♡ Cheater
12 ♡ Close
13 ♡ Blossom
14 ♡ Warmth
15 ♡ Blended
16 ♡ Awards
18 ♡ Haruman
19 ♡ Yours
20 ♡ Truth
21 ♡ Healing
22 ♡ Tears
23 ♡ Last

17 ♡ Confession

9.6K 334 173
By parkjiminohsehun

Jimin's POV

"She does have that effect on people, huh?"

"Yes, she does."

"Well I wish you the best of luck with Miranda."

"MIRANDA?! Pabo, it's you. It's always been you!"

She widened her eyes at me.

I looked at the ground, scratching the back of my head.

Crap, now she knows. Pabo, pabo, pabo!

Laura's POV

Me? It's always been...me?

I didn't know what to do or say but by the look on his face he was expecting a reply, and fast.

No words came out of my mouth so I just stood there silently, hoping that he would fill in the awkwardness.

He didn't. He just turned away from me and continued rubbing the back of his neck.

"Jimin..." I tugged on his blazer, turning him around to face me again.

He raised an eyebrow while I looked him straight in the eyes. We exchanged glances as I moved closer to his face. He knew what was coming next.

I approached his mouth to finally seal our first long awaited kiss.

.

.

.

...but he turned away.

I know what you're thinking, but no.

This time...no.

There was no J-Hope, nor anyone to interrupt the moment.

Nothing.

He just rejected my kiss, plain and simple.

I stumbled back a little.

"L-Laura..." he began, but I put my hand up signalling that I didn't want to hear it. I avoided eye contact as my breaths became heavier, and without looking back at him I made way back to the mansion doors.

Did I do something wrong?

I left him in a surprised stance, he didn't even call after me. He was right not to follow me inside.

I held my breath as Miranda brushed past me out of the door, running over to Jimin.

"Hey Chimchim, let's have that dance that you promised." I overheard as I entered the party inside, scrunching up my face in disgust.

This day just keeps getting better and better.

I clenched my fists on the way to the bathroom, while avoiding the others as best I could. J-Hope was still on the dance floor, gosh he had so much energy in him. He was no longer accompanied by Namjoon and Jin. I scanned the room and found them sitting by a table drinking and talking. I still didn't see Jungkook or Taehyung anywhere. I haven't seen those two for most of the after party, where the heck could they be? Suhyun and Yoongi were still on the same sofa, talking and making each other laugh. A small smile crept up on the side of my mouth. They were so cute together.

Yoongi gets a happy ending, where's mine?

My smile soon faded as I reached the bathroom.

I trembled in, holding onto the sink for stability. I raised my head and looked at my reflection with a fixed gaze.

Why did he suddenly not want to kiss me?

Why do I keep thinking that Miranda has something to do with it?

I closed my eyes and focused on breathing.

Inhale, exhale.

Tears started to fill up behind my eyelids, and my lips started to quiver. I jerked down to the floor as I wept inaudibly, whilst holding onto my knees. I rocked back and forth letting the tears stream down my cheeks as I could feel my heart thumping against my thighs. I tried making as little noise as I could, but you know when you just want to cry so hard it feels like you're retching in pain? Yeah, that was me at this moment.

I still have a few weeks left to stay here, but at this moment in time I wouldn't mind getting on a plane back home.
I started to feel sick. Couldn't I just erase everything that had happened?

Okay, maybe just the Miranda part.

My instinct was to call Asma.

I rummaged through my purse to find my phone, and with only two rings she picked up.

"Laura?"

"Asma, I-uh..." I cleared my throat "I'm coming home."

"...What? Why?"

I sighed "It's nothing, I just -"

"Are you...crying? Laura! What happened?!"

"I'm not crying" I lied "I love it here with the boys. Really, I do. But I think I'm home sick. I miss my parents so much and you guys too."

She sighed, I was bad at lying. I just continued anyway.

"They only needed me for their music video and we've done that. Sure I've danced with them but they don't really need me for the remaining few weeks. I'm sure they'll understand."

"What the hell Laura, you've been given this amazing opportunity and you're just going to turn away from it? You really expect me to believe that you'd ditch BTS a few weeks earlier to return to shitty London? You're holding back on something, I know you are."

She does know me too well.

I gulped "Okay..." I blurted it all out, the confession, the kisses, Miranda and everything.
"...It's just been really confusing lately. I've wound up in some crazy maze with Jimin and I don't like it."

"Laura, this is B T S. You're living with the boys we've been in love with the past few years. I actually want to strangle you right now. This is an ARMY's dream. You're not usually one to just give up. You're overthinking things too much. Who even is this Miranda chick anyway? I'm sure she's not a threat. Anyway you can't leave now."

"But-"

"No, Laura. You don't understand. You actually can't leave."

"Give me one good reason why not."

A silent moment passed, as I waited patiently for her to answer.

"...Rianna and I are kinda here...in Seoul."

"...WHAT?!"

"Well you see Jungkook and Taehyung-"

I stopped listening to her explanation as things started to click in my mind.

~Flashbacks

"I have that shirt that noona is wearing!" Jungkook said excitedly.
"That's Rianna, she likes your style a lot Jungkook" I said, thinking devilishly about how her bias is Jungkook.
He looked up at me with his mouth a little open then quickly looked back at the photo and tilted his head while smiling. Wait...is he examining her?
Taehyung pulled the phone back. This other noona is really pretty, she looks like a little kawaii kitten purr purr purrrrrr" He said, stroking the screen.
I giggled. "That's Asma, she's as 4D as you Tae."
Him and Jungkook admired the photo a little while longer.
.
"OH MY GOSH! My chingues are going to come visit here in a few weeks!"
"Those girls we spoke to earlier?" Jimin questioned.
"Yeah! Apparently Taehyung and Jungkook convinced them to fly over. We were all planning to come next year but they somehow booked tickets for the last week of summer."
.
"You see Jungkook and I had to arrange some things and -"
Jungkook elbowed him, making him stop halfway through his sentence.
.
I assumed that Jungkook and Taehyung were happily eating food but now they were no-where to be seen. Seriously, where do those two keep disappearing to nowadays?
.
I still didn't see Jungkook or Taehyung anywhere. I haven't seen those two for most of the after party, where the heck could they be?

~End of flashbacks

It all makes sense now. Ever since I introduced Asma and Rianna to those two they've taken a great interest in them. They've been acting awfully secretive nowadays to hide the fact that they've pretty much been planning to get the girls over here. How did I not catch onto this sooner? They came at such an awful time.

"Laurawr!"

I forgot that I was still on the phone...but wait.
That was a deep voice calling my name...

Taehyung.

I shook my head snapping back into reality "Did you and Jungkook smuggle them over here?!"

"No, we voluntarily and legally bought tickets." My expression blanked as a feminine voice answered.
Okay, Asma clearly retrieved the phone back.

"Asma!"

"Quit complaining 'cause we're here now and us four will work up some magic to make things right with you and Jimin."

"Leave it to us, Noona!" I heard Taehyung shout in the background.

"Where are you guys? Where's Jungkook and Rianna?"

"They walked off somewhere...OH MY GOSH THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!"

"WHAT?!" I cannot believe that these four are already getting together.

"Laura, I'm gonna go now. Just get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow. Meet at the markets a few blocks down from the dorm at say, 10am." She hung up on me before I could argue back.

Okay so let me get this straight. Jungkook and Taehyung ditched the party to hang out with Rianna and Asma. My two best friends have flown over to Korea to "surprise me" just as things start to hit rock bottom with Jimin...great.

Jimin's POV

I gulped a little.

You may be wondering why I denied her kiss. I don't know what came over me, I'm such an idiot. She didn't even give me enough time to explain.

As her face approached mine all I could think about was her kissing Suga hyung. I turned away feeling hurt.

I'm mad that he stole her first kiss away from me.

Before I could even explain myself she ran off. I can't begin to imagine what she's thinking and feeling right now. Deciding to give her some space may be my best move, although, it didn't help with Miranda's bad timing.

"Hey Chimchim, let's have that dance that you promised."

I moved my arm out of her grasp "Um...I didn't promise you any dance."

Laura was now long gone inside and I desperately wanted to see her.

"I just wanted one little dance. Why so bitter all of a sudden? Things go wrong with your little girlfriend?"

"You're not helping, Miranda."

"Wae? What's wrong?"

"Listen, okay? I really like Laura. I mean, really like her. I would really appreciate it if you stopped trying to get between us."

She cocked her head as she was taken aback by my comment.

"You like Laura? Tell me something I don't know."

I looked sceptically at her.

She rolled her eyes "You think I don't notice these things? I've always known that you two had a thing...wait. You didn't think that I was trying to-"

I gulped, she hit my arm.

"For god's sake Jimin! You're hot and everything but I don't fancy you!"

I widened my eyes.

"Don't act so surprised." She put her hand on one hip "I'm still getting over Hunseoh. You were there for me when I was down and I feel comfortable around you. Why did you just jump to conclusions?!"

A car pulled up.

"That's my ride. I only came out here because I wanted one little dance before I left. Never mind. I'll catch you around, Park." She walked over to the car and waved at me from the window as it drove off.

Wow...she had a point. Perhaps it was just me perceiving her over-friendliness as flirting. I did give her emotional support when she was trying to get over Hunseoh. He really did mess with her heart, she must still be in painful love with him.

But wait, one thing didn't make sense.

She kissed me.

Laura's POV

I could hear the music toning down outside, which indicated that the party was coming to a close. I was lucky that no one had needed to go to the bathroom all this time. No knocks interrupted me as I continued to feel sorry for myself in here. However, that all changed in a millisecond as someone knocked on the door.

"Laura? You in there?" I recognised Namjoon's worried voice. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I pretty much cried all my make up off so I began wiping my face clean and then reached for the door handle.

I opened the door just slightly and then pulled Namjoon inside before quickly closing the door again.

He looked at me and then sighed, putting his arms around me and placing my head onto his chest. He didn't have to say anything, he just cradled me in his arms as I sobbed into his shirt. Out of all the boys, he felt like the most brotherly to me. He knew something must have happened with Jimin for me to be like this right now.

"Laura, whatever happened, just forget about it. We're going back to the dorm now, just sit with me in the car, okay? You don't have to talk to anyone."

I sniffed and nodded.

We walked back to the car and took a long, silent ride home.

As soon as we got back to the dorm I rushed straight to my room and shut the door.

Getting changed was the last thing I was bothered to do, so I jumped in my bed, covered myself with my blanket and curled into a ball.

Of course, being alone in this house was never a possibility.

There was a knock. I just ignored it. The person opened the door, which made me angry.

"Hey I didn't say you could-"

It was Jimin. His face looked tired and upset.

I stopped talking, waiting for him to say something.

"...Can I come in?"

I sat up against the headboard looking down at my now twiddling thumbs, not saying anything.

He took my silence as a yes and entered, closing the door behind him.

He approached my bed and sat down on the edge, shuffling closer to me.

We sat silently at first, though I could feel his gaze on me as he patiently waited for me to make eye contact.

I gave in and slowly looked up at him.

He stroked my cheek with his thumb "Laura, I'm sorry about what happened earlier."

I scoffed. Sorry wouldn't cut it. I moved his hand off "Jimin, I don't want to hear it."

"Listen. I couldn't face up to the fact that Yoongi hyung kissed you first. I felt hurt at that moment and just stiffed."

"I really ruined things between us, huh?" I crossed my arms.

He sighed "No. If we just start all over again..."

"But that's the thing. We can't. Miranda's here now and she's just going to-"

"Miranda has nothing to do with what we have! She's just making you paranoid. She doesn't like me, she still likes Hunseoh."

"Sure, that explains why she kissed you!"

He couldn't say anything back.

There was another knock at the door. Jimin glared at me, warning me not to invite whoever it was knocking to come in.

On the contrary to his wishes, I yelled "Come in!"

Jin opened the door "Guys! Keep it down jebal, we're trying to sleep." He squinted into the room, looking to find us as he was quite shocked that we were sitting in almost darkness. "What the..."

"Oh, mianhae. We'll whisper." I smiled at him and he left. He probably thought that he interrupted something...never mind.

Jimin sighed, before lowering his voice. "Look, she may have kissed me, but I didn't kiss her back. I'm not interested in her. "

"There's the door" I whispered while pointing "Just leave."

He furrowed his eyebrows before turning away to walk to the door.

I felt so bad, I was so cold to him.

"Wait, Ji-"

However, before I could even say anything, he turned back around and took my hand in his. He turned my hand over so that my palm was facing upwards. Then, he started to draw.

I didn't catch it at first and Jimin chuckled before he rewrote; slowly this time.

"S... sa...sarang-saranghae?" I guessed. He only nodded before pulling me into an embrace.

We hugged for a long time.

My heart beat with his as I thought about what had just happened.

He confessed - no - he told me that he loved me.

I still couldn't believe it. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek and he gripped me tighter. I felt warm in his arms.

He loves me.

Finally, things were going to be okay.

.....................................

Or are they?
End of chapter!

How'd you find this chapter? Tell me in the comments! Thank you so much for the amount of reads, votes and comments. They really motivate me to write more so keep 'em coming:)

Asma and Rianna are finally going to be involved in more of the story to come. What up with Miranda and Jimin's kiss? She's still in love with Hunseoh so...why kiss Jimin?
That only means that Hunseoh is going to make a come back in the story LOL.
Only a few weeks left with Bangtan before things draw to a close. Prepare for some cute scenes to come and will Laura and Jimin ever bloody kiss???I'm about 2 thirds into the story now eeeep.

BTS's wake up tour has got me depressed. It looks amazing! I wish I was there. I really like their stage shirts this time round!
I'm so ill guys. But I'm finally on a break from school so I should (let's hope) be getting round to writing more. I have to do a looooot of school work though. Exams are in June but believe me, that's not a long time. Then I'll be free for summer and I can finally explode my feels in a few more fan fics.

I love you guys, thank you for supporting my story! Keep reading and vote it up please! 💕

-Laura ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 147 11
What do you get when you mix a group of friends with the cool, refreshing air of the mountains? One hell of a weekend, that's for sure. Y/n needed a...
34.5K 1.3K 36
"Then again, to remind myself, all this is just for pretend, this is just a contract. This won't be real!" But that's what you thought... You finally...
23.6K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...
61.5K 1.9K 17
Yuna, a now college student, suffers from social anxiety and she just escaped the depths of her depression. But she still feels lost with no where to...