Nejire Hado X Male Reader: No...

By Super_Human456

There is always something a little interesting when working with your crush. Especially when that work involv... More

Living in the Moment
Work Life
In the Hole
Breakpoint
Investigation
The Resort Hunt
Vincent Henkan
Public Disturbance
Epilogue

The Void

2.5K 54 2
By Super_Human456

Despite your body being ripped to shreds, reformed in some void, and having no idea where the hell you truly were, but you found her. You found Hado. She was safe. She was alive. And now she was in your arms, embracing one another. You held onto her like she was glued to your body. Hado and you were just standing there, hugging one another with infinity as a backdrop. Hado patted your back, silently telling you to let go. But you didn't.

Hado: You can let go now. I'm alright.

Hado smiled a bit but then she heard the sniffle. You were crying into her hair at this point. You were overjoyed at this point. She grew a slight smile as she slowly began to hug you back. She reached up and began to stroke your hair a little, easing you a bit.

Hado: It's ok. Hey, it's ok. I'm safe, (Y/N). I'm right here. It's ok.

You sniffed again to stop your tears. You slowly pulled away from her and nodded. You used your arm to whip away everything on your face and just smiled at her. You quickly nodded as you regained some composure.

(Y/N): Right. Right. It's...it's nice knowing you are ok.

Hado just smiled at you and you both leaned in a bit and kissed one another. It was quick for certain, but you guys could have done that later. You just couldn't take your eyes off of her. You didn't know what else to say or do. You just stared at her as she looked around the void you two were in. After some time, she turned back to you and saw you were still watching her.

Hado: (Y/N), it's ok. I'm real. I'm here and-

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I just...I just thought I lost you. I-

Hado: Focus. (Sighs) I'm so happy you're ok too. But we need to find a way out of here first and foremost. Then you can shower me in love and praise.

(Y/N): (Sighs and smiles) Nice to see your ego is still in check.

Hado gave you a sly smile as you walked up beside her and looked out.

Hado: Any ideas?

(Y/N): Yeah. (Your arm glows) Superheating. I somehow was able to launch energy blasts at Henkan.

Hado: I didn't know you could do that.

(Y/N): I've done it once or twice beforehand. Normally when I'm super pissed off. So, maybe if I use that rage again, I can unleash it into an energy blast and get us out of here.

Hado: Wait. When I was in here, the sky turned orange and red a few times, but only for a brief second. Do you think that was-

(Y/N): It had to be. So, now we know it affects the void too. So...if I just try.

Hado: I can help. Remember, you're not the only one who can manipulate raw energy into concentrated blasts.

You nodded at her and together, you both walked over to the edge of the platform you were standing on and charged up your quirks. You both took some deep breaths and fire off your quirks into the void. However, after a few blasts, it was clear neither of you were doing any serious damage. You panted slightly as you turned to Hado.

(Y/N): Well now what?

Hado: Don't give up. There has to be something.

(Y/N): I'm not! Why do you always assume I give up when I state the obvious?!

Hado: Because when you state the obvious, it sounds like you are a sarcastic mess. You take everything way too seriously. And it makes me angry!

(Y/N): Oh! That makes you angry! Your constant bubbly attitude annoys the hell out of me sometimes! I mean, there is no physical way someone can be like that and you just think everyone will bend to your will because of your rank!

Hado: That's all you care about huh? Rank and status?! Is that why you date me? For rank and status.

(Y/N): THAT'S NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT!!! STOP BEING SO SELF-CENTERED AND HELP ME FOR ONCE DAMN YOU!!!!

You both heard a rumble and looked upwards and saw the sky become an orange color. You looked at your arm and saw it was glowing bright orange too. You then shifted your gaze over to Hado and saw her smile at you.

(Y/N): You purposefully got me that angry, didn't you?

Hado: Yep. And now we got free therapy out of it.

(Y/N): Uh.

Your hand slowly started to turn back to normal.

Hado: Keep up that state! Don't lose it!

(Y/N): I'm not, I'm NOT.

Your arm resumed its color. Hado nodded at you and you smirked back at her. Together, the two of you opened fire up into the sky. Now with your newfound power that you could weld for a few moments, you began to take out the void, bit by bit. You kept firing, never stopping except to wait for the next blast. The void grew to be ever more blue and orange, slowly overtaking the sky of infinity around you both.

_____________________________________________

Back in the real world, Henkan walked down the deck and over to a far railing and looked out across the island. He nodded slightly and saw many guests beginning to leave the resort. He glared a little as Echo slowly walked up behind his father.

Echo: Not too many people are happy about what just happened.

Henkan: I'm aware.

Echo: Then what do we do about it?

Henkan: Deny it. If people take us to court, we fight them. The Shie Hassakai still thinks we are allied with them despite everything. It's all a matter of playing this tactfully.

Echo: And those heroes? Others will come once they hear about their disappearances.

Henkan: Let them. Get in contact with our lawyers and our police informants. I want this entire incident to be whipped clean. And get me my helicopter. We are going home, son.

Echo: On it. (Echo turns around and stops) Uh, Dad...

Henkan: What is it now?

Echo: Your quirk is acting up.

Henkan: What on earth do you-

Henkan turned around and saw a small disembodied orange glow emerging from what looked like a shattered mirror. He slowly walked up to it, more confused than anything else.

Henkan: That's not me.

Echo: But you said-

Henkan: I know what I said! I just...how can this be? (Glares) It's the boy. It's the pros!

Echo: How is that possible?!

Henkan: I don't know! Just stay behind me and-

The glass plate shatters as you and Hado fly out of it. Without even giving Henkan time to react, you both wind up some punches and sock the man in the face. Your combine might is able to launch the villain back and make him crash into the railing. You and Hado looked at one another and nodded and duck as Echo went in for a kick. Hado used her quirk to fly up and get Echo off his balance as you use your quirk to deliver a punch to Echo's face, sending him to the ground.

Hado leaps over Echo and kicks him in the face, knocking him out. The kick had enough force to make her backflip. She used her quirk to launch herself over towards Henkan and kicked him in the face as well. She flew up which gave you the opening to use your quirk and trap him down once again. And just for double incentive, you used what little power you had left and blasted the man, knocking him out.

Hado slowly landed next to you as you both looked over the last two of the Henkan Clan. There wasn't much else to say or do here. You turned to her and nodded a bit as she smiled at you.

(Y/N): (Sighs) You were right.

Hado: What was that?

(Y/N): Nejire.

Hado: I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You don't like my ego, I know. And I don't like your pessimism.

(Y/N): Works for me.

You raised your arm slightly as if you were about to hug her. However, you stopped yourself and looked back at Echo. Hado must have picked up on this as she stepped in front of you and back a little and rested her body on yours.

Hado: Don't know why you were so afraid of a hug. I'm not mad at you.

(Y/N): But everything I said and-

Hado: Psh! (Y/N), I love you. We had one fight. Big deal. I know I'm your first girlfriend, so just ease up will you. There's nothing you can do to hurt me.

You were stunned a little. Completely blown away by her comments. But, nonetheless, you wrapped your arms around her and brought Hado close to you. You pecked her on the forehead and smiled as you looked out into the sunset.

(Y/N): I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 63 27
disclaimer these comics are self contained and have no connection to one another there will be special cases but not now. enjoy reading and making fu...
94.1K 2.6K 28
A student was personally recruited by the Shuiichin Student Council President named Miyuki Shirogane. He then meets someone who he saw was cute and a...
42.3K 526 9
Pinkamiena Diane Pie, also known as Pinkie Pie, has always been someone that was special to you. Why wouldn't she be? She was sweet, bubbly, funny, a...
110K 1.9K 10
Two of the top rookie heroes cannot stand one another at all when working. But what about their counterparts outside of work? My Hero Academia is own...