SEVENTEEN | ON HOLD

By Ssavagequeen

Just turning 17, Davanee has yet to experience a (romantic)relationship like some of her friends have. When t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23

20

1.1K 84 3
By Ssavagequeen

(Davanee)
2 Weeks Later {Spring Break}

"You already packed ya suitcase?" Ace asked me as he drove us home.

I nodded.

"You not excited or what?"

"I am, I just don't like flying," I say.

"Bruh, Nee, you is flying on a private jet that's goin to France, I think you can be a lil bit more enthusiastic," Ace said to me.

Yup. For spring break, Ace's mom wanted us to meet her in France, she wanted her family to meet me and Ace wanted me to get a chance to see France. And yes, his mother has a private jet that she insists we take.

I've never been on a private jet before so I guess it should be exciting for me. The doctor said it was ok for me to fly so I shouldn't be too worried about that.

"Aight, when we get home, we needa shower, get dressed and hopefully we'll be at the airport by 7," Ace said.

"I still don't get why we had to go right after school," I say.

"I already told you my moms wants us there ASAP."

"What's the rush?" I looked over at him.

He shrugged. "Maybe my Grand-mère wants to meet chu badly."
[Grandmother]

"Your what?"

"My grandmoth-"

"Your grandmother?! Your grandmother knows about me already?" I scrunched up my face.

"Davanee, at this point my moms whole side of the family know about you ... and me," he glanced over at me.

"Of course."

Ace pulled up to our apartment building. He parked in his usual spot and we headed inside.

"You wanna hop in the shower first?" Ace asked me as we waited for the elevator.

"I don't know why you had to ask when you already know I always shower first."

"Why do it gotta matter anyways? we can hit the shower together."

Just then, the elevator opened with a ding and we went in.

"You like showering with me that much?" I looked over at him as he pressed the button for level three.

He shrugged, keeping his eyes on me. "And if I do?"

I pursed my lips. "...ok, we can shower together."

"For real?"

I nodded. As soon as the elevator got to our level, we got out and found our door.

Our apartment was looking better than it did a couple weeks ago. All we had to do was set it up the way we felt and we were good.(In MM)

2 Hours and 30 Minutes After

I was the first one out of the helicopter and onto the platform. Never again.

"Ace, come on," I say to him to grab his attention from the stupid ass phone in his hand.

"Hol on," he responds. He just stood there.

Seconds after, he looks up and immediately walked towards me.

"Your phone ain't going anywhere, trust me," I tell him.

"Tsss... you'd be surprised."

I took a look around me as we walked. In the distance I could see planes taking off and there were a lot of other planes just sitting in place.

"So which 'private jet' were you telling me about?" I asked Ace curiously.

"The one we walkin straight towards," he answers.

I looked straight ahead. Dang.

"Your mom owns that?" I looked over at Ace with disbelief.

"Yessir."

"Dang, how much money does your mom have...?" My eyes were glued to the jet as we got closer.

"Oh this yo first time seeing a private jet up close, huh?" Ace looked over at me.

"Up close? I've never seen one at all ... until now."

"Welp, my moms named it after herself when she coulda given it a fire ass name."

"Your mom wanted to be simple, let her be," I say.

We approached the airstairs.

"Welcome," I heard.

"Wassup Phillip," I heard come from Ace.

I felt him grab my hand and he was the first one to take climb the stairs with me trailing behind.

Once we were inside, Ace placed me in a seat across from him around a table...?

"It's so nice in here," I say to myself quietly while looking at the jets interior. Sexy.

Ace was talking with someone. I'm not sure if he was the pilot or not but they were communicating in French.

"Hopefully we'll have you there in 8 hours and 46 minutes," I heard the guy say in English. "So just take a look at the flight itinerary."

The guy walked way but I didn't know where to.

"What did he say?" I asked him.

He placed a paper in from of me. "The itinéraire."

I skimmed the paper. "It's a straight flight?"

"Tuh, of course, we traveling privately."

"I know, I just didn't know it worked like that..."

About a good thirty minutes later, everyone started walking back and forth, probably to make sure everything was on board. Then, they brought in the air stairs and was ready for takeoff.

The seatbelt sign came on along with an announcement from the pilot.

Slowly but surely, we were up in the air. I felt tired so I waited for the seatbelt sign to go off so I could go lay down on the couch.

"Wake me up when we're going down," I tell Ace as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You takin a nap?" He asks me.

I nodded while I made my way over to one of the couches on the aircraft.

"Aight, ima get some blankets for you," he says.

"Ok."

[End of 20]
Swear I was finna update yesterday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 104 14
***WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE PRETTY GRAPHIC OR TRIGGERING SO IM LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE HAND*** I was 17 years old when I found out I was pregnant and...
1K 91 33
***** currently editing, so if mistakes are found, please be patient. thank you***** Lilly and her friends are on the high school swimteam. When new...
11K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...
533 57 10
The new kid to the school, Oliver, is happy with his new school and his friends. When one day he meets this girl that he's never seen before, Jane, h...