Surprise Is Waiting Ahead: Se...

By SnehalShukla

Gibbs and Sloane went to Fornell's house to celebrate Christmas to give him some company. But they were unkno... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

313 14 17
By SnehalShukla

Previously on NCIS

"WHERE IS JACK?" Gibbs asked. And Fornell swallows hard but didn't reply.

"WHER IS SHE!" Gibbs shouted. Fornell jumped in his chair. He has never seen Gibbs this much angry before.

"They took her," Fornell replied.

For the first time in his life, Gibbs feels fear start to race up his spine.

"Where did they took her?" Gibbs shouted.

"She's in this building but the other room. They separate us. That bastard is playing with us, Gibbs. And all this happened because of me!" Fornell replied and shook his head in disappointment.

"YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT! THIS IS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU TOBIAS!" Gibbs was not happy about what is happening.

"You should have to come to me. We both decided to catch this bastard together and then you went after him alone! Without even telling me!" Gibbs said in a soft voice for the first time.

"I tried to, but you were kidnapped by one of your enemies and that bastard replaced you with your doppelganger. So I didn't know what to do!

I don't even know it was you or that doppelganger! I can't trust you at that time. And I don't have time to wait for you." Fornell replied.

"Oh... Tobias! You can ask for help from my team." Gibbs said. He knows Fornell was right. That bastard Max Richardson abducted him. And his friend and Gibbs's doppelganger Henry took Gibbs's place. So this was hard for Fornell to trust him.

"Half of your team was in the hospital, Gibbs. Vance was in Geneva and Sloane and Torres were busy with the case. You tell me Gibbs how in the hell am I supposed to go to your team and ask for help?" Fornell replied with anger.

"Then how in the hell you know about all of this?" Gibbs was surprised because he was not in touch with anyone.

"C'mon... BUTCH! Don't forget I'm a Private Investigator now!" Fornell said with pride. Gibbs just smiled at him and shook his head.

"Okay... How long I was out this time?" Gibbs asked.

"I don't know. Maybe more than hours. They didn't even come to check on us." Fornell replied.

"What the hell this guy want! We have to get out of here, I have to find Jack." Gibbs whispered but Fornell listens to what he said. He looked around and he was trying to free himself from his restraints.

"I do have some evidence...." Fornell said but before he completes his sentence Gibbs stopped him.

"Shhhh..." Gibbs shushed him and glare at him.

"Shhhh!" Fornell repeats after him with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah... Shhhh. This room might be bugged don't you understand that SUNDANCE!" Gibbs yelled at him.

"Whatever happens you are NOT going to say anything. You heard me! You are NOT going to say a word. Don't give yourself up Tobias! AND HELL DON'T MENTION YOUR DAUGHTER AGAIN! ARE WE CLEAR?" Gibbs said in Low but a firm voice.

"But Gibbs they could kill..."

"ARE WE CLEAR?" Gibbs asked again.

"Crystal," Fornell said.

"Good. Now focus on how in the hell we are going to get out of here!" Gibbs said as he started working on his restraints.

After a long moment of silence, Gibbs asked Fornell.

"One more thing promise me Tobias if we get a chance to get out of here just take Jack with you and go to the NCIS. Don't wait for me I will be right behind you. But just don't stop and don't wait for me. Promise me!" Gibbs asked him.

"NO! I am NOT going to promise that. It's my fault, it's my mess so you don't have to make sacrifices for me.

And if you said this kind of shit again I will kill you by myself. And don't take it lightly Gibbs, you and I both know that I would do that. Do I have to repeat myself, Jethro?" Fornell gets angry after what Gibbs asked.

He knows that Gibbs would do anything to save his friends and family. And he saved his ass many times and now he just can't let him make another sacrifice for his mistakes.

"No. You don't have to." Gibbs said without breaking eye contact with him.

"Good," Fornell said.

They both were trying to free themselves and discussed how to get out of this mess. Then suddenly Gibbs heard footsteps.

"Hey, Fornell! It seems like our friends decide to show up! Remember don't say a word. Let me handle them. DON'T SAY NO THIS TIME! JUST DO AS I SAID." Gibbs tell him.

"Fine, but just for now. If things get ugly..."

"We keep them stalling," Gibbs said

"Hey! Just don't ask them about Sloane, otherwise, they will figure it out about you and Jack." Fornell suggests him.

And the door slammed opened of the room. And three men entered the room. There's a big devil smile on their faces. Gibbs and Fornell exchanged their look and look back at those three men.

"So... finally you decide to wake up hun... Agent Gibbs!" One of the men said who looks like in charge.

"Yeah, getting tired of sleeping. How are you doing? Did you sleep well?" Gibbs replied with calmness.

"No. Have some work to do." That guy said and he yelled at one of the men in Russian.

And that guy ran out of the room and came with a chair. He put that chair right in front of Gibbs. And that guy sits down on that chair.

"You are the guy who's working at the Beltway, right? Didn't recognize you before. And of course, taking the orders of burgers and selling the drugs without getting caught is a tough job after all!" Gibbs said sarcastically.

But that guy didn't take it lightly and he stood up from his chair and punch Gibbs in his face. Well, it was not hard but it still hurts.

"Aah...You had a rough night. So... who are you? Your true identity!" Gibbs was still playing smart ass.

"Well... I have many names and many identities. Which one do you want to know?"

"Real one."

"Vladimir Izikov. I answered your question now you answer my questions." He said as he nodded at his men.

"What's your agency knows about our business?"

"And what if I don't tell you?" Gibbs said Fornell was trying to tell him not to mess with them.

"I'm going to ask you again... I know you are working with this bastard. He was just a puppet, you and your agency are the real masterminds. So..."

"A WHAT! DID YOU JUST CALLED ME A PUPPET! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR THIS ONE." Fornell interrupt him and started yelling at him.

Vladimir just looks at one of the men and Fornell received a solid punch on his face.

"Hey! You wanna hit someone hit me! He's just a frustrated man. I know he is such a pain in the ass but he didn't know that we were using him." Gibbs lied to save Fornell's ass.

"So you are the Bossman... now answer my question. What is your agency knows about our business?" Vladimir asked Gibbs. Who didn't answer him?

"Tough guy hun!" Vladimir said as he leaned down and tapped on Gibbs's face roughly.

Then suddenly he punches Gibbs on his face and in his stomach. Gibbs started coughing and tried to catch his breath. Blood was running down from his mouth.

His lips split open and bleeding. He spits some blood on the floor. He slowly raised his head and looked at Vladimir. Suddenly his phone started ringing and he leaned down and wiped Gibbs's blood on his hand on Gibbs's jacket.

"You two watch them, I'll be back in an hour or two. And next time I won't be too gentle agent Gibbs." And with that threat, he left the room.

Gibbs's face was hurting otherwise he was looking fine and he was glad that he got some time to think about how to get out of here.

He already has a plan for their escape he was just worried about if Fornell will understand his signal or not. Because those two guys were keeping an eye on them like hawks.

Another room where Jack was being held

Sloane was sitting on the floor her hands were tied in front of her. She was confused because a few minutes ago one man came into the room and threw her on the ground and took a chair! What the hell happened she was thinking...

She decides not to just sit here anymore. She knows someone came to interrogate Gibbs and Fornell. She had noticed activity outside of the room where she is being held right now.

She knows she has to find Gibbs and have to get out of here before something bad happens. She was observing how many people were out there.

She knew more than five peoples were there when Merri Weather was here. Three people took Gibbs and Fornell. And one man took her, and now she saw one more new face. So there will be four or five people were out there.

Because one man was keeping an eye on her. She had a plan and this is the correct time to apply the plan. Suddenly she started coughing harshly, don't know what happened to her and she started sweating.

"HELLO! Please.... plea..se... he..lp... me..." she was coughing badly. That man was scared he knows if something happened to her or Gibbs and Fornell, Merri Weather would kill him.

He ran toward her and tapped on her face gently. She was about to lose consciousness. He ran out of the room and came back with a bottle of water.

"What the f**k is wrong with her! Hey... hey... lady! Open your mouth. Here I bought some water... C'mon drink it. Hey!" He was scared like hell. He curses something in Russian and looked around for help...

In Gibbs and Fornell's room

"Hey...Gibbs! You okay?" Fornell asked him. He noticed that Gibbs was looking in pain.

Fornell has no idea why did Merri Weather and his men didn't even touch him. They all were interested in Gibbs and they always tried to get Gibbs and not him.

"NO... I'M NOT OKAY! I'VE BEEN BEATEN LIKE CRAP SINCE THEY BROUGHT US HERE! AND LOOK AT YOU... IT IS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH YOU! AND YOU ARE ASKING ME THAT I'M OKAY!" Gibbs started shouting at Fornell.

"Hey! You said that I am working for you and you called me a FRUSTRATED MAN! Did I complain about that, you bastard! And look who's frustrated now!" Fornell yelled back.

"Hey! Shut up both of you. You both are fighting like a married couple! " One of the men said.

"I'm not going to shut up!" Gibbs yelled again and started fighting against his restraints.

"One time... just one time I free myself from this f**king ropes I am going to kick your ass, Tobias!" Gibbs was violently trying to free himself from the ropes.

"Oh... really!  I am the one who put my life in danger and collect all information on Merri Weather and instead of few words of appreciation you are blaming me! You arrogant Son of a b*tch!" Fornell was started yelling at him too.

Gibbs stopped struggling against the ropes and he looked up at the man who's standing next to him.

"Can you please do me a favour? Just untie me for one time I won't even try to escape. I just want to beat the crap on him!

That bastard ruined my Christmas! You know I was going to propose to my girlfriend. Now I'm stuck here, just because of him! Please, man... I want to kill that bastard!" Gibbs was surprisingly requesting that man.

"Are you out of your fuc*ing mind Gibbs? You have any idea what you are saying!" Fornell has no idea what Gibbs is doing.

"Look I know I'm going to die. Your Boss is not going to leave us alive, consider it as my death wish... C'mon it's a Christmas be my Santa!" Gibbs was behaving UnGibbs.

"Hey, Vronsky! What do you say?"

"Look Vladimir is not going to come back for two hours. And I'm getting bored at least we get something to entertain ourselves." Vronsky said.

"What if they tried to run? They both are NCIS and FBI agents."

"Former, he is a former FBI Agent," Gibbs said in sarcasm and glare at Fornell with hateful eyes.

"Now you are dead man Gibbs... I am going to kick your ass."

"Really! FOR...NELL. We will see." Gibbs put pressure on his name.

"Shut up both of you!" Vronsky shouted at them.

"Oh... C'mon Nicolai! That guy is not in good shape and they won't try to escape because if they tried we kill that woman." Vronsky said.

"Fine. But if something happened it would be your fault."

"You worried too much. C'mon, let's have some fun. I bet that guy with grey hair will win." Vronsky said as he pulled out some money from his pocket.

"Oh... no.. no..no! My money on that guy with a beard. C'mon...!" Nicolai said.

They walked toward Gibbs and Fornell and Vronsky started untying Gibbs and Nicolai was pointing his weapon at Gibbs's head.

When Gibbs was free from his restraints he was forced on his knees and they ordered him to put his hands on his head. Gibbs obeyed as he was told. Then they untie Fornell.

"If anyone tries to make a run that woman will die. You have fifteen minutes let's see who's the Gladiator of this arena." Vronsky said. Then he and the other guy stood side by side.

"Believe me I don't need fifteen minutes. Five will be enough for me." Gibbs said and ran toward Fornell and threw him on the ground and punch him on his face and in his stomach.

"See I told you he will win. I bet fifty bucks on him." Vronsky said.

"Oh. C'mon the fight has just begun."

Fornell kneed Gibbs between his legs and threw him on the floor.

"Argh... Son of a b*tch!" Gibbs curse in pain.

Fornell grabbed him by his jacket and hit him twice on his face. And then he stood up and was going to kick him but Gibbs was faster than him. He swiped his leg under Fornell's legs and he drops him down on the floor.

He got up and grabbed Fornell and made him stand up and he pushed him back and slammed his back on the wall. Gibbs punch him in his gut and when Fornell double over in pain he kneed him in his face.

And then threw him on the floor. Fornell landed on the floor between Nicolai and Vronsky's feet.

"Told you I don't need fifteen minutes. Right, Tobias!" Gibbs said with a Devil smile. He was trying to catch his breath.

"But still you took enough time," Fornell said as he rolled on his back.

"C'mon... stop complaining. Now let's get out of here." Gibbs said as he looked at Vronsky and Nicolai who were looking confused.

"Told you nobody's going anywhere," Nicolai said. Before they understand what's going on Fornell grabbed their feet and pulled them back and send them to the ground.

Gibbs quickly ran toward Vronsky and took his weapons and Fornell took Nicolai's weapons. And before they could get on to their feet Gibbs and Fornell shot them.

They searched their bodies and found cellphones and keys, took their knives too.

"You broke my nose, Gibbs!" Fornell complains as he rubbed his nose.

"Why did you kneed me in my...." Gibbs stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Never mind. Let's find Jack and get the hell out of here." Gibbs was about to get out of the room when someone kicked him in his chest and he stumbled back and fell on the floor.

"Not so fast! Drop your weapons and put your hands on your head NOW!" Fornell helps Gibbs to get him up. And they put their weapons on the floor and put their hands on their head.

That man told them to move inside and then he noticed two dead bodies of his friends. He checked for a pulse but found nothing. Another one died from a headshot. Who could survive from the through and through headshot!

"YOU BASTARDS! YOU KILLED THEM... YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS! YOU FUC*ING BASTARDS!" That man was about to shoot them. But one shot fired from nowhere and that man fell on the floor.

That guy died on the spot. One bullet through the heart. Gibbs and Fornell turned around to say that person's face who killed the man. Their eyes were wide open in surprise. Gibbs and Fornell looked at each other in shock.

"What are you waiting for? C'mon, let's get out of here Cowboy."

It was Jack.

She killed that man who was keeping an eye on her. She broke that man's neck and took his weapons and with his knife she freed herself. And when she heard gunshots she ran in that direction and found that one was holding Gibbs and Fornell at the gunpoint and was going to shoot them.

Gibbs smiled at her and hug her.

"You okay? Did they hurt you?" Gibbs asked her as he ran his hand on her face.

"I'm fine Gibbs. But it looks like you need a doctor." Jack said and ran her hands on Gibbs's injured face.

"Argh.. easy Jack, Fornell hit me very hard on my face!" Gibbs said and take her hand in his hand.

"But why did he hit you?" She asked.

"Well it was a part of our plan" Gibbs replied. They both were standing very close to each other and looking at each other with smiles.

"C'mon love birds, we don't have time for this. C'mon chop let's get out of here." Fornell said.

He was leaning against the wall and standing there and waiting for them. But when they didn't stop looking at each other and standing like statues.

Gibbs and Sloane breaks their eye contact and took steps backwards.

"Oh... yeah, Fornell is right. We have to get out of here." Gibbs said to Sloane.

"Have you seen anyone else out there, Jack?" Gibbs asked her.

"No. There's no one but we can't take the risk."

"Okay... I am going first and check out it's safe or not. You and Fornell wait for my signal and then follow me.

If something went wrong I provide backup and you and Fornell get out of there. Don't wait for me and head back to the NCIS. Are we clear? " Gibbs said as he started looking out of the room.

"NO... WE ARE NOT. I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU BEHIND GIBBS." Sloane said.

"That's the same thing I told him before," Fornell said.

"Look, I am not saying that something will happen but IF something went wrong I can't take chance with your life. I can take care of myself, Jack. And you know that too."

"Yeah, I saw that how you take care of yourself. If I didn't come in time you are the one who was lying dead on the floor." Jack snapped.

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DEBATE, JACK! VLADIMIR WOULD COME HERE ANYTIME. AND WE DON'T HAVE TIME." Gibbs shouted.

"He is right Jack. Vladimir is Merri Weather's right hand. He would be here soon. We have to leave. We can discuss this later. Sloane C'mon..." Fornell tells her.

"Fine. But if you stay I stay." Sloane said in anger.

"We will see," Gibbs said and then he left.

Sloane and Fornell looked at each other and then they followed him.

Gibbs, Jack and Fornell successfully escaped.

But did they make out to the NCIS?

What if Vladimir shows up early?

And what would they do if something went wrong?

Would Sloane let Gibbs make the sacrifice of his life? Or she would stay behind too?

How would Merri Weather react when he finds out that the trio is gone and they killed his four men...

Stay tuned to find out

And don't forget to give your reviews and votes.

Thank you:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 604 27
When the unknowing nine year old daughter of Nick Torres finds herself tangled up with NCIS, things take a turn for the worse. With her adoptive fami...
11.2K 274 13
In a world surrounded by sailors, marines, spies, cops and politicians Special Agent Gibbs had given up hope that he would ever have children of his...
239K 5.4K 41
Working with one Leroy Jethro Gibbs was a challenge to begin with. Being in love with him was near impossible. As a part of Gibbs' team, you knew the...
7.9K 231 17
What if bishop and Torres finally confess what they both know, how will they handle Gibbs rule number 12. will they conquer what those who came befor...