Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By Crystalcursed

This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. ... More

Some Words Before You Start
Prologue - Is Society Equal
Chapter 1-Class D
Chapter 2-The beginning
Chapter 3-The Truth
Chapter 4-Class A
Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance
Chapter 6-The Midterms
Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)
Epilogue
Volume-2
Chapter 1-Trouble
Chapter 2-The Idol
Chapter 3-Curiosity
Chapter 4-Betrayal?
Chapter 5-Trial
Epilogue
Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai
Volume 3
Chapter 1-Freedom
Chapter 2-Plans
Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1
Chapter 4-Special Exam-Part 2
Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3
Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4
Chapter 7-Special Exam-Part 5
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test
Volume 4
Chapter 1-The Mischievous Sprite
Chapter 2-The Sports Festival
Chapter 3-A Painful Memory
Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi
Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side
Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert
Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage
Chapter 8-Ayanokouji's Blunder
Chapter 9-Counterfeit
Chapter 10-The Battle between the three years
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Face Of A Monster
Special Chapter - The Face of An Angel
Volume 5
Chapter 1 - The Game Of Truth And Lies
Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life
Epilogue
A.N. The 50th Chapter
Volume 6
Chapter 1 - A New Friend
Chapter 2 - A New Challenge
Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset
Chapter 4 - The Battle For Class A
Chapter 5 - Preparation
Chapter 6 - Not Alone
Chapter 7 - Motive
Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer
Chapter 9 - Expulsion
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Someone He Can Trust
Volume 7
Chapter 1 - Secrets
Chapter 2-The Cold Eyes
Ship Confirmed
Chapter 3-The Hiyori Group
Epilogue
Volume 8
Chapter 1 - Something Special
So...

Special Chapter - The True Him

4.3K 182 29
By Crystalcursed

Kamuro POV

I was standing in front of the Keyaki mall. When was he going to show up? It seems he had noticed that I've been ignoring him since last few days so he arranged a coffee between us. When I first met Ayanokouji, I never thought much about our meet. I still remember the bus ride as if it was yesterday. He entered the bus and came to take a seat beside me. I just ignored him.

But he still tried to keep conversation with me. That was the first time in four years I had actually talked to someone. I just couldn't speak with anyone after what happened that day.

I remember her words as if she spoke them yesterday, 'I hate you'.

I couldn't understand why my own blood sister was hating me. She was the ideal student in school. Everyone looked up to her. She excelled in sports and academics. But yet she hated me. I could hear her crying when I passed through her rooms sometimes. Even though she hated me, I knew. She was going through lot of pain. Everyone looked at the ideal girl she had made herself into. None of them were interested in her feelings.

So, when she died, it was as if I lost a part of me. I still remember that day, we were supposed to celebrate my birthday. But she never came. She was killed in a store robbery. Shot three times on the chest. What was her mistake? Why did she have to die?

I can't understand it. So, I tried to take her place. I tried to become perfect just like she was. An ideal for other students. In the process I stopped talking with anyone. I was all alone. But my hard work did reward me handsomely. I won many competitions and always topped any examination. But my parent's behaviour also changed after her death. They rarely spoke to me. Just giving me a sad smile when I topped the class or won a competition. They never felt happy for my achievements as they felt for my sister's.

Was this there way of saying they never wanted me in the first place?

I removed those thoughts from my mind as I saw Ayanokouji across the road talking on his phone. Then he turned towards the school and started walking. I was curious, I knew Ayanokouji. He would never go to school building on his own when we were supposed to meet. He valued the meeting more than anything else.

I started to follow him, keeping a safe distance. It was crowded so it was impossible for him to spot me.

As I followed him, I thought about Ayanokouji.

At first, I thought I loved him. But then I realized, it wasn't love. I was just depending on him. I just needed someone. I needed someone so I can escape from my past and not face it. I was just being a coward. Me and Ayanokouji have different lives, I can't mix both of them. We...just aren't meant to be together,

I saw as he headed in the direction of staff room after entering the main building of the school. I waited until he was out of my sight then made my way to the building following him. Was he in trouble? I wanted to be by his side and support him but that wasn't possible. Nothing was possible. Everything was a lie since start. I doubt he even considers me as a friend. But still, I wish to be with him.

I hid behind the corner of the corridor behind a wall. I peeked to see him enter a room. Chabashira Sensei left as soon as he entered that room. Once I checked no one was there I made my way to the room in which he went. When I reached there, I was shocked. It was the chairman's room. Why would the chairman want to meet Ayanokouji?

Was he really in some trouble? I decided to eavesdrop the conversation inside. As I put my ears on the door, I heard a voice.

It wasn't a voice I was used to. It was cruel, indifferent.

"Kiyotaka, stop this foolishness at once. You know it yourself, how much we have invested in the white room project. You don't want to waste your 14 years of excellence for this worthless school of garbage."

Why was the chairman speaking to him like that? What is this about a school being garbage? As thousand more questions ran through my mind, I concentrated on the conversation they were having.

"You are wrong about one thing; I'm not wasting my time here. This school is not garbage at all. The people in here, they never went to white room or any other facility, yet these same students become the leaders of japan in future. What do you think makes me special father? Is it the fact that I'm called a monster in that facility?"

Facility, Monster, what exactly is going on? A shiver ran through my entire soul when I heard the next words from the other person in the room.

"What about your curiosity, the same curiosity which helped you reach to heights in activities where no ordinary human could think of."

Is he talking about Ayanokouji? I know Ayanokouji is special but this......

"That's more of a reason I should be in this school. I need to learn many things before I go on and take over japan as your wish father."

Huh, father? Wait, what did I just hear? Take over japan. Is this really Ayanokouji speaking?

"And you think the garbage in this school can feed your curiosity huh. Don't fool me Kiyotaka, you of all people should know that there is no one in the world who can hold candle to your abilities." 

"That's where you are wrong. You might think that I'm perfect but in reality, I'm not. Since this school started, I began to realize. I have lost my ability to survive in the outside world. Months have passed since I entered this school. Yet I don't want to adapt to it at all. That thought never even crossed me. I still wake up believing I'm in those white walls. It's as if those white walls have become a part of me after living there for fourteen years."

What is going on. Unable to survive in the outside world. Just what have you been through and how much more are you hiding under than expressionless face of yours?

They continued on about some things I couldn't understand. Adapting? What exactly did he mean when he said about creating a person who doesn't bow down to god? This is ridiculous.

"Kiyotaka I'll just tell you one thing, give up on your naïve ideology at once. Because that ideology cost an innocent family a life."

Huh. My heartbeat increased when I heard those words. What's going on, someone died because of Ayanokouji?

"The day you left the facility, do you know what happened to Matsuo's family?"

Who is matsuo? Could it be he is the one that man is talking about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

"The day you left; I destroyed his son's life. He was a bright one. He got himself admitted into one of the reputed colleges in japan. But he was never able to go to one. Because he passed away in an accident."

Suddenly Kamuro felt an uneasy feeling. She didn't want too here anything more. But there was something stopping her.

But she regretted staying once she heard the next words the man spoke,

"But that's not all, days later Matsuo met a similar fate, he was burned to death inside his own house in front of his two-year-old daughter and his wife."

At this something inside her broke. She remembered a distinct memory which she had tried to forget all her life.

Her sister's funeral. She was just there looking as her sister was put to rest. She remembered all those days her mother would cry herself to sleep. Her dad turned into an alcoholic. Kamuro was neglected since the death of her sister. She didn't realize but she was crying horrified when she heard Aynaokouji's response.

"So, should I pity him? If that's what you expected from me then you are wrong father. I'm not this weak that a few deaths will weaken my spirit"

This wasn't the Ayanokouji she knew. It was as if the Ayanokouji she had been seeing till now was just a fragment of an illusion cast upon her. Suddenly all the memories she had pushed back came out. Tears started flowing freely. She imagined herself being in that 2-year girl's place.

She didn't even react when a hand was put on her shoulder and she was guided somewhere.

"Chabashira, look over her, I'll go inside."

She heard the name of Chabashira Sensei being called and she looked at the teacher who was looking at her with concern.

She was guided in the staff area by Chabashira sensei. There was no one there at the moment. Chabashira Sensei made her sit in one of the chairs.

She brought Kamuro a glass of water which she earnestly drank to calm down. She still could hear his voice as if it was a second ago.

The indifference in his tone over someone's death.

She felt afraid of him. She just wanted to get away from him. She never imagined him being this cruel.

Suddenly the door to room opened and from there stepped a pair of golden eyes. His brown hair and serious look were the only things Kamuro could see.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka sent a look to Chabashira sensei, she flinched but left the two alone. Kamuro was petrified and was remembering the death of her sister. Just looking at Ayanokouji was enough to scare her. She didn't even notice as Ayanokouji had made his way in front of her.

Ayanokouji put a hand on her shoulder, wanting to snap Kamuro from her thoughts. Kamuro flinched at the contact by Ayanokouji and backed away. She was scared, scared of his entire existence.

Ayanokouji just sighed and said, "I'm sorry that you had to hear that."

Kamuro just shook her head, "No... No..I heard nothing... I'll go now."

With that Kamuro stood up and was about to leave when Ayanokouji grabbed her wrists with force. Kamuro yelped at the sudden pain, but flinched when she looked into his eyes, the eyes full of apathy. Those cold eyes which carried a copious amount of darkness in them.

"Sorry Kamuro, but this time I can't let you leave. You have gotten too involved in me and you can't back out now."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N. I wanted to finish this volume today itself because tommorow is a very special day for this fic. You will see in tommorow's Author note. Coincidences can indeed be freaky

And with this chapter, we have completed half of year 1, yeah my fic will have only 10 volumes, ie. 5 volumes more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 12.6K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
113K 4.5K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
47.4K 1.7K 28
Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and is a top class institution as many studen...
8.7K 687 9
Thirteen-year-old Ayanokouji Kiyotaka left the White Room thanks to an accident that forced the facility to be shot down indefinitely. Fortunately, t...