๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || ๐‰๐‰๐Š...

Av JKVJMgirl

ใ€( ๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜‘๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜’๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜ )ใ€‘ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ โœ”๏ธ ๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... Mer

DISCLAIMER
1 โ™ค
2 โ™ค
3 โ™ค
4 โ™ค
5 โ™ค
6 โ™ค
7 โ™ค
8 โ™ค
9 โ™ค
10 โ™ค
11 โ™ค
12 โ™ค
13 โ™ค
14 โ™ค
15 โ™ค
16 โ™ค
17 โ™ค
18 โ™ค
19 โ™ค
20 โ™ค
21 โ™ค
22 โ™ค
23 โ™ค
25 โ™ค
26 โ™ค
27 โ™ค
28 โ™ค ( FINAL )

24 โ™ค

6.8K 211 13
Av JKVJMgirl

・❥・

When I woke up I saw my baby bunny sleeping and looking cute.

I slowly nudged him wanting him to wake up and tell me how much I mean to him.

I won't lie. I dreaded the entire night fearing that all his feelings, his stares, his embrace will be gone the next morning and he will once again deject me saying all of this was crap.

He started slowly stretching all around the bed and then opened his eyes to meet mine. He ogled me with a strained face may be wondering what I was doing there.

Shit! Are we back to square 1 again? Will he go back on his words?

"Is there something on my face jungkook?"
I asked him breaking the peace.

"Yes. There is."

Instantly my fingers started roaming around my face in search of what it was but found nothing.

"What is i-"

"Beauty. Babe Beauty!"

Aish this bun.

At least now I know things are the way we left them last night.

"Come here. Let me cuddle you "
He brought me close to him, and I finally sighed.

🐰

It's been a good 10 minutes since I was lying beside him, my head resting on his left hand looking up towards the ceiling and him being a clingy koala, his head was once again smashed against the crock of my neck.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm"
He sheepishly let out.

"What will you do now? You know about Lisa?"

"I know what you are worrying about Yn but I will handle her I swear. "

"Yeah, i ho-"

Knock knock.

"Jungkook wake up! It's the housekeepers. They will have a wrong idea."

"What the fuck you on about? You are my legal wife. "

He has a point though.

"Come in "
I called out.

By this time I was sitting up straight, jungkook still laying beside me hugging my little waist and his right leg on top of mine.

"Maam mi- "

The housekeeper was shocked to see the view in front of her.

"So Young master is here. We thought he never came back home."

"Yes, he is here. You don't have to worry thank you. "

She smiled a little yet again stopped.

"Miss Lisa is here. She is waiting downstairs for breakfast."

Fuck! Now, what do we do?

"Okay, we are coming down."

I looked to my side only to see jungkook already looking toward me.

"Guess it ends here. I will talk to her today. "

"Fine. I will go down first while you get ready and come down."
I stated.

Jungkook nodded but stopped me for a second.

"If she crosses the limit, I don't care just throw her out okay?"

"Uhm okay. Don't worry."

At the table

I glanced at Lisa who was feeling at home, seated in her chair.

"Hey, Lisa. "

"Hi you fat ugly trash can "

she spat at me.

"Well, what should I call you then? A fucking twig."

She shot me a deadly glare and spoke again.

"Don't run your mouth bitch. It's just that jungkook is forced or else he wouldn't even look up to your grisly profile once more in his life. "

"Well, I hope you can still say that to me again after today."
I cooly replied peeling the tangerine.

"What do yo- "
she was interrupted by a dolled-up jungkook walking into the dining hall.

Jungkook instead of sitting beside her took a seat beside me and that's when I got the golden opportunity to throw a smirk at the ungrateful brat in front of me.

"Kook! This bitch of a girl called me ugly and a slut."
She whined out like she deserved a Nobel prize for her deed.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your language. "

Lisa was taken aback by his rude behavior. She sewed her mouth up and we three ate in complete silence when again jungkook started making things hard for her.

"Eat more yn-ah . You need to stay healthy."
He whined passing me some more soup into my bowl.

I could sense a horrified stare hovering over us all this time. The girl in front of me was furious, throwing daggers through me.

I felt bad for Lisa. Even if she had been a bitch to me. She didn't deserve this cold treatment from him. Jungkook was being too lovey-dovey clearly showing off. And I could relate.

We finished our breakfast when Jeon coldly said "Follow me" to Lisa.

I wanted to give them some privacy so I was heading toward my room. I had to get ready for university anyways.

"Where are you going? "

I turned around to see a serious jungkook looking at me.

"Uhm I have to come too? Shouldn't it be a bit personal?"

"I don't want any misunderstandings so you better come with me. "

"Uhm okay."

I followed him. Lisa already was on the verge of crying probably realizing what was gonna happen.

In the private room

"So that's it, kook."
She huffed out annoyed, raging.

"I thought you said no woman could make a change in you. You promised me that 6 months is all I have to give you. You said she was pathetic and never wanted to - "

"I know Lisa. I know! But things did change. I am sorry. I am in love with her. "

"So she has you wrapped around your fingers so well that you are accepting this slut even though she slept with Jimin. "

What the fuck? No doubt it was her. She forced those thoughts on him. Bitch.

"Shut the fuck up Lisa. I was over you when I realized that you have been cheating on me with Kai. You thought I wouldn't know. I honestly didn't want to bring that up but you left me no choice."

What the hell ( Jimin style)
That's some plot twist.

" How did you--"

She sure was taken aback. All this time I was feeling bad for her and now she cheated on my bunny. How can someone even cheat over THE GREAT JEON JUNGKOOK?

"How did I ? That's what you wanna know? "

He let out a sarcastic laugh that sent shivers down both of us.

"Kai is my friend Lisa. You are the fool here. He told me the next day you seduced him and talked shit about me. "

"He- he was lying then. I----I---"

"You are seriously shameless Lisa. And I have a video as proof. So as long as you leave me, Yn, and my hyungs away I will think before ruining your career and you know so damn very well that I can. "

I can't believe this is my man. But damn he is hot.

"Whatever. Fine "

Glaring at me for the last time she left for good.

"Are you okay there Bun?"
I walked towards him expecting him to be broken by now but---

"Yeah. I am alright trash. "

I rolled my eyes but then I asked something out of curiosity.

"Since when did you know? About Lisa?"

"Since you saw her at the dorm."
He said cooly.

"Why didn't you break u-----"
I asked the obvious.

"Why didn't I break up? "

He heavily sighed and spoke again.

"She used me so I used her----- to make you jealous "

What? Seriously.

"Don't look at me like that. You were giving all your attention to Jimin hyung and I got - "

"Hah hah hah. Oh my god. So the mighty Jeon jungkook was jealous all this time. You are such a kiddo."

He looked away pouting.

Cute.

"Aww, baby----- could have just said Yn, I love you, this would have never happened. "

"I didn't have the cou-"

"It's okay "
I said bringing him for a hug.

"I LOVE YOU BUN "
H

e pecked my nose and giggled.

" Anyways I am gonna be late for university so bye"
And I dashi run run to my room.

🌹

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

167K 7.9K 123
โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด แด€สŸส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด…ษช๊œฑสŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข สแดแดœ ษดแดแดก, แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด›แด แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€แด› ษชษดแด›แด สœแด€แด›แด‡.โž ษช ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… สœแด‡ แด˜แดœสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดแด‡ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ส€ ๊œฑqแดœแด‡แด‡แดขษชษดษข แดส แดกแด€ษช๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด˜แด€แด›. โแดกสœแด€แด› แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ ๊œฑ...
117K 7.2K 42
๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต-๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ. "๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ...
1.6K 96 16
แดกสœแด ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… แด›สœแด€แด› แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด„แด€ษด'แด› ส™แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ? ... "ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด›แดแดœแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœ ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸ๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›แดแดœแด„สœแด‡แด…. ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดแดกษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด€๊œฑ สแด‡แด› แด›แด...
13.4K 533 34
" ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ...