Not your Average Cinderella✔️

princesstreatment द्वारा

Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a... अधिक

Authors Note
Character list
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34

32

2.8K 66 3
princesstreatment द्वारा

Sebastian and i walked out. We walked over to the balcony looking down at the ballroom filled with vampires and the occasional human. We headed down to the ballroom floor where a council of vampires would lead the coronation. Josephine and Florian followed behind us and stood in the middle of the six council members.

"Prince Sebastian," said Sebastian. "Do you swear to protect and guide your people until a transfer of power or your death?"

"I swear." he was handed a goblet. Inside the goblet was a drop of every vampire council member throughout the world. Sebastian drank it all.

Josephine stepped to Sebastian. She took off her crown. "It is my pleasure and honor to transfer my title to you." he knelt down in front of her. she placed the crown on top of his head. Sebastian stood back up. "I hereby pronounce you King Sebastian Vasile, long may you reign."

"Lady Alexa," Josephine said, turning to me. "Do you swear to protect and guide your people until a transfer of power or your death?"

"I swear." i took a deep breath before taking the goblet that was handed to me. I quickly drank the blood.

Josephine stepped in front of me. Florian took off his crown, handing it to her. "It is my pleasure and honor to transfer my title to you." i knelt down in front of her, letting her place the crown on top of my head. I stood back up. "I hereby pronounce you Queen Alexa Vasile, long may you reign."

We turned around to look amongst the crown everyone kneeled except for Raven and Xavier standing at the back. Instead they bowed their heads in respect. Sebastian bowed and i curtised for everyone. Just like with Abby's birthday celebration, one by one everyone presented us with gifts. Some were extravagant while others were smaller.

I smiled as Beth, Carlson, Cece, and Austin walked up to us. They bowed for us. "My king, my queen, our gift to you is your mother and fathers wedding bands. We have been saving them for your wedding day."

I felt myself tear up. "Thank you," i whispered, smiling at all of them.

"Thank you," Sebastian said. "We'll have them welded to our rings as soon as possible."

More and more vampires presented us with their gifts. Raven and Xavier were the last to come up to us. Raven curtsied and Xavier bowed his head. Raven had on a lavender high low dress that had ruffles from the waist down. They both wore elegant crowns showing their status. "Our gift to you is the lifting of princess Liliana's spell on queen Alexa."

"What's so important about lifting the spell? Once i turn her, no one will be able to compel her anyway."

"The spell keeps me from being able to turn. Once she lifts it, i will be able to be with you forever."

"Do it," Sebastian said, not taking his eyes off of me.

Raven stepped back. Her eyes turned silver and she began to emit a silver glow around her body. "No!" someone yelled. We all turned towards the voice. The crowd parted. Liam pointed a gun at us. "No, she's mine. She's always been mine."

I put my hands out in front of me. "Liam, just put the gun down."

"No," he shouted. "She promised me. You were promised to me."

Sebastian stepped in front of me blocking me. "Leave now or there will be consequences," he growled.

A shot rang out. Sebastian fell backwards. I caught him in my arms and fell to my knees. My eyes widened at the bullet wound in the middle of his forehead. "Bash," i whimpered. I looked up at Liam. "you killed him."

"Don't worry, love," he said, pulling out the green sapphire stone. "You won't even remember him." he opened up the stone. Raven grabbed my hand transporting us to Liam as he said the spell.

I opened my eyes. Beth touched my knee. "Are you alright?" she asked.

I looked around. "What the?" i whispered. Carlson, Cece, and Austin were in front of me in the limo. I looked down to see the beautiful puffy blue dress i wore at the ball. "Oh my god, we were sent back."

"Baby, what are you talking about?" asked Beth.

"How close are we to the palace?" i asked.

"We'll be there any minute. Is everything okay?"

"I can't explain it, just trust me okay?" she nodded. When we arrived they brought me inside. Once i was inside, i made my way out of the ballroom.

I lifted my dress up as i began to run towards Sebastian's bedroom. "Stop right there." i turned around to see Darrian walking over to me. "You can't be here, everyone is to stay in the ballroom."

"Darrian, I don't have time for this. Let me through."

He looked at me confused before shaking his head. "You aren't allowed up here, now go back to the party," he tried to compel me.

"Damnit Darrian, I can't be compelled. Please trust me, I need to find Sebastian."

"Why would I trust you? I don't even know you?"

"You do know me and you do trust me. You're my bodyguard, you're the only one Sebastian trusts to watch over me. Look you have to understand, you do trust me. You told me about how Sebastian risked his life to save you, your mate, and your unborn child. You vowed to serve Sebastian on that day."

"No one but me and Sebastian know about that."

"And I know because you told me that story to make me see the good in Sebastian," I said. "Please I need to go to him."

"i don't know why i believe you," he said. He stepped backwards. I ran past him. "Do you know where you're going?" He shouted after me.

"I live here," I shouted as I reached the stairs. I ran all the way to Sebastian's room, hoping he was there. I opened the door. Sebastian was in front of the mirror finishing getting ready.

He took in a deep breath. He turned around. I stepped further into the bedroom. He sped over to me trapping me against the door. "mine," he breathed out.

I smiled. "Yours." i leaned up pressing my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around me as he kissed me back. I pulled away. I gently grabbed his face. "I need you to come with me."

"Why?"

"I need something and you can get it for me." i grabbed his hand. "Now let's go."

he squeezed my hand pulling me back to him. "Wait stop, i don't know what's happening. I don't even know your name."

"Sebastian please, I don't have time to explain everything to you. Just trust me."

"What are you looking for?"

I smiled. "The stone of Loron."

"It should be locked away in the jewel room." i pulled him out of the room. He walked alongside me. I could feel his eyes on me. "What's your name?"

"Alexa."

"How did you know where my room was? How do you know about the stone of Loren?"

I sighed. "It's a long story and if i can get to the stone in time i won't need to explain it to you." i leaned up to kiss his cheek. He smiled.

"Open," he said the guard in front of the jewel room. We walked inside. I couldn't help myself wandering over to one of the ring stands. I touched my wedding ring. Sebastian walked up behind me. "It was my grandmothers on my father's side. He had it done up with jewels over the years."

I smiled. "You proposed to me with it."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

I turned around. I gently caressed his cheek with the back of my hand. "I was sent back here with the stone of loren. Someone is here to kill you before i have a chance to fall in love with you. If we can get to the stone first, it won't happen."

"Okay," he said. He grabbed my wrist, turning his head to kiss my palm. He walked over to the safe and opened it. "Oh no."

"What do you mean oh no?"

"The stone, it isn't here."

"What?" i ran over looking into the empty safe. "Bash, please tell me there is somewhere else it could be."

"We have to ask my mother." i nodded. He placed his hand on my lower back as we walked out of the room.

"hey sorry i'm late," Raven said as she appeared in front of us. "I had to ask my uncle how the stone worked. We have to open the stone and say Quintus ad originale. That will send us back to our timeline."

"Well that's great but i don't know where it is."

"That's one of the things i found out. There can't be two stones in the same timeline. Liam has the stone."

"And he's here to kill Sebastian so he's at the party. Darrian!" i yelled. He sped over to us a moment later. "You need to block all exits and entrances to the ballroom. Take Raven with you so she can locate him. Sebastian and i will enter the party to get him to come out into the open."

"And i'll send us forward."

"Wait what? No, I don't want to lose you," said Sebastian.

"Go," i told Raven. She nodded and Darrian grabbed her hand, speeding them away. I reached up placing a hand on Sebastian's cheek. "I'm saving your life. If this works, you won't lose me. I'm going to be your wife and your queen."

He smiled. "My family is going to be very surprised when i walk out with you."

I chuckled. "Josephine is probably going to freak out."

He gently grabbed my face. "You really are from the future aren't you?" i nodded. "Are we happy?"

"If we weren't happy do you think i would be trying so hard to save your life?" i leaned up pecking his lips. "We have to go." i wrapped my arms around his neck. He sped us to our entrance of the ballroom. I put my arm on top of his. We walked out as he was announced.

Just like the first time i walked out with him, gasps came from the crowd. we walked over to the balcony. "Îngenunchea," Sebastian shouted.

Everyone but Raven and Liam kneeled. Raven used her powers to move everyone to a safe distance away from the two of them. "Liam, please, don't do this," i begged him. "Just send us back."

"You were promised to me," he shouted. "Not some vampire." he opened up the stone. "I'll just have to go back further."

Raven shifted, her dress ripping as she did, and jumped at him. He shot at her missing by an inch. She was able to grab the stone from him. She shifted back. The stone appeared in my hands. I opened the stone "Quintus ad originale."

We were brought back to our original timeline. "Guards," i screamed. The guards sped over to us holding Liam down.

I crawled over to Sebastian's lifeless body. Raven took the stone from me. She opened the stone and turned it. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "et a tempore," she said.

I looked around to see where we were. I looked up to see Sebastian standing beside me. Liam pointed the gun at us. "Sebastian!" Raven and i yelled.

Xavier pushed Sebastian out of the way as the shot rang out. Xavier's shoulder was hit instead of sebastian. Raven growled and launched herself at Liam shifting halfway through into her wolf. She bit down on his arm with the gun, ripping it off. Liam screamed. "Guards," Sebastian screamed, holding me close to him.

The guards got to him. Raven jogged back to Xavier. She whimpered knuzzling Xavier's leg. Xavier bent down. She licked his wound. "Dulce, i'm fine."

Sebastian sliced his palm with his fangs. "Here." Xavier drank from his palm after pulling the bullet out of his shoulder. "You saved my life, thank you."

Xavier nodded. "You're welcome." He kissed the top of Raven's head. "Shift back my love." she did as he said shifting back. Xavier took off his jacket wrapping it around her naked body. He looked to us. "What are you going to do to him?"

"Kill him," i said, wrapping my arms around Sebastian.

"Are you sure?" asked Sebastian.

I nodded. "I  held your lifeless body in my arms. I can't forgive him for that."

Sebastian held me to him kissing the top of my head. "Bring him to the dungeon, i'll deal with him later." the guards nodded dragging him away. "Raven, could you lift the spell?"

She nodded. "It would be my pleasure." she held her hands out. Her eyes glowed silver and the same silver glowed around her body. "eaque militia attollere Liliana off de regina."

I felt a weight leaving my body. Raven fell back. Xavier caught her before she fell to the ground. "Dulce?"

"I'm fine, just lifting mom's spell took a lot out of me." Xavier helped her stand up straight. "Compel her," she told Sebastian.

Sebastian turned to me. "Lift your arm off," he compelled.

Before i could even think about it, my arm was up in the air. "I've never been compelled before," i chuckled.

"And you won't be able to after today."

I smiled. I turned to Raven. "Thank you." she smiled.

Sebastian kissed under my ear. "It's time," he whispered. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. Everyone knelt before us. Raven and Xavier bowed their heads. Sebastian turned me to him. He gently touched my cheek. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," i whispered.

I closed my eyes. He kissed my neck. I felt his fangs against my neck. I gasped as his fangs sank into my neck. I held onto him as he drained me. Just as i felt the life drain from my body, Sebastian had me drink from his wrist. I dropped into his arms. He kissed my forehead as i died.

***********************************************************************************************Raven's dress

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

106K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
488 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
1.4K 51 8
A dark romance, vividly grotesque, morally questionable, fate-defying, vampirically induced tale of happily ever after. With a little bit of dark hum...
15.4K 510 35
"Why don't you think I'm a monster?" "I've never said I don't think you are a monster. You are." Sebastian looks at me. His eyes are blank and I can...