The Devil's touch

By Vlovers19

A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devi... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty Six /Final Chapter/

Thirty three.

1.4K 92 14
By Vlovers19

"God...I wanted to do that the moment I laid eyes on you" Jimin whispered into Taehyung's hair.

"Then why didn't you?" Taehyung teased rubbing small circles over Jimin's chest.

Jimin just chuckled and hugged Taehyung closer. They were lying contentedly on the bed.

"Can we really do this Tae. A lot has changed between us over the years. We are no longer eighteen year olds. We have made a life for ourselves. We each have our own responsibilities"

Taehyung placed a finger over Jimin's lips to quiet him.

"I know but let's not burden ourselves with such talks right now. That doesn't matter. What matters is that we are together again. We'll figure the rest out as we go"

He sighed. "This is a new beginning for us. The past doesn't belong here. We should only think about how we can move forward together"

Jimin laughed and fondled Taehyung's cheeks. "You're right"

Taehyung spoke again. "We only have a few hours until I leave for seoul to catch up with my appointments"

Jimin pouted lowering his head. "That's not good. We barely had time to spend with each other and now you're leaving"

Taehyung nodded then grinned. "Based on that, we really don't have time at all...just a few hours..."

Jimin's eyes widened when Taehyung suddenly lifted his head and started to plant kisses on his face and neck.

"Needy much Tae?" He whispered softly slowly getting aroused from Taehyung's ministrations

"Keep on talking Jimin" Taehyung teased as his mouth suddenly started to explore the other's.

"Wow Taehyung, you've gotten a lot bolder. What happened to you?"

Taehyung stopped kissing him and winked. "I have seventeen years of experience under my belt"

Jimin frowned. "Are you bragging right now about how many people you've been with over the years?"

Taehyung grinned ignoring the scorching look Jimin was throwing at him. "Maybe I am"

He raised his head defiantly. "What are you going to do about it?"

Jimin suddenly flipped him over so he was under you "I'm going to show you just how much experience I have gathered over the years"

"You talk too much Jimin"

Jimin growled before finally attacking Taehyung's lips with kisses as the other ran his hands over his back relishing in the moment. Before long, their clothes were discarded as they kissed each other hungrily.

Taehyung gazed lustfully at Jimin's naked body as he hovered over him.

"You got older but more sexy"

"See, who's the one talking too much now'

Taehyung smiled. They kissed until they couldn't handle the pressure anymore and gave right into their desires, their moans mixing into the night. Their love making lasted till the early hours of the morning until they were both spent and ready to sleep more than anything.

"You know I was only bluffing. I've never been with anyone else" Taehyung said as he placed his head on top of Jimin's chest.

"I couldn't bring myself to be with anyone else. It was partly due to phobia and partly due to my own feelings..."

He nestled his head shyly into Jimin's chest. "It can only be you"

Seeing as there was no response from Jimin, Taehyung grew irritated and backed away from him looked quite furious, jealousy sparking through his eyes.

"Why aren't you saying anything...I can't believe I forgot who you really are.... the devil, number one player. I'm sure you have been with countless lovers over the years"

Jimin brushed back his hair from his eyes. "You know me, I'm too irresistible"

Taehyung frowned, looking upset. Jimin noticed and laughed before pulling him back to rest on his body.

"I'm joking. I've been too preoccupied thinking about you that I couldn't bring myself to be with someone else"

"I don't believe you"

Jimin shrugged. "Okay fine, therw were few. We only got together to satisfy our bodily needs but whenever I was with them, my mind was filled with only you. There were no strings attached"

Taehyung hit him on his chest and Jimin chuckled. "Stop it Tae, I'm only human besides I'm being honest with you"

He reached out and kissed him tenderly melting the other softly.

"But now that I'm with you, I'll remain utterly and wholly devoted to you. I promise"

Taehyung raised his eyes "Really?"

"Trust me. I can trust you too can't I?"

"You don't need to worry about my devotion to you..."

He narrowed his eyes. "But you better behave or you'll see a side to me you never expected if I even get a whiff of you cheating on me"

"That will never happen. Let's trust each other okay?"

Taehyung smiled. "Let's trust each other"

He smiled happily now and kissed Jimin.

"I love you"

"Love you too"

They had some shut eye before waking up again to get ready for Taehyung's departure. They both arrived at the airport together. Taehyung covered himself with a black hoodie to avoid recognition as he held hands with his boyfriend.

"I'll call you once I get back to seoul. We'll see each other soon. Take care of yourself. Let's always be in touch"

Jimin nodded "That won't be a problem" he said then pulled Taehyung in for a kiss. "I'm going to miss you"

"We've been apart for seventeen years, a few months is nothing" Taehyung said.

Over the years, a lot had changed. The country had finally legalized same sex unions so seeing two men holding each other in public while being emotional wrecks wasn't a new thing these days

Tears were filling both men's eyes as they separated. Jimin watched with a heavy heart as Taehyung boarded the plane. Unlike before, this wasn't an indefinite separation, they would definitely meet each other again.

When Taehyung arrived at Seoul, he headed straight to the company to meet with his mother. Mrs Kim wasn't happy upon seeing him.

"Do you have any idea what I went through these past two days? What were you thinking? leaving on such short notice"

"I had to clear my head. It was too much"

"But you can't be careless and forget your commitments"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "That's why I returned mom"

Mrs Kim sighed and spoke again. "Anyway, Jin ah called and she..."

Taehyung cut in "About that mom. Don't bring up Jin ah's name to me ever again.  I'm not marrying her and that's final..."

Mrs Kim scoffed. "What?"

Taehyung took a deep breath. "Yes you are my mother but if you keep interfering in my personal life, then I'll have no choice but to fire you!"

Mrs Kim was shocked speechless staring at her son. Something seemed to have changed in Taehyung. There was an intimidating aura sorrounding him. He seemed so confident now as though he had gotten everything all together.

"Are we clear Mom?"

She nodded unable to say a word and watched in confusion as Taehyung walked away.

It was becoming obvious that Taehyung had changed. He no longer relied on his meds to sleep at night. He was glowing with happiness and most times she caught him on his phone talking to someone and beaming from ear to ear. It was obvious he was dating but whenever she tried to bring up the topic, he brushed it aside.

It was two months now and things were progressing between Jimin and Taehyung even though it was a long distance relationship. Taehyung was filming his new movie and one day, was extremely tired since the shoot had taken the entire day. His management dropped him at his house. When he got there, he was surprised to find that the lights were on. As soon as he opened the door, a figure flashed in front of his face.

"Surprise!"

Taehyung jumped back in shock. He lived alone. He didn't even have people over so the probability of another person being in that house was very low unless...

He slowly recovered from his shock and stared at Jimin who was blinking back at him in confusion. Taehyung was so happy upon realizing the situation and immediately forgot how tired he was.

"Jimin!" He yelled and jumped at him. The other was astounded and hugged him. They both fell on to the couch behind them kissing each other senseless. Finally, they pulled apart to breathe for air and Taehyung was still in shock.

"What are you doing here? How did you even know where I live?"

"We talked about it during one of our chats remember?"

Taehyung remembered and nodded his head. They were completely immersed in each other.

"What about your business?"

"I left it to my assistant so I could spend time with you. I have some projects I'm working on but I can work on it from here"

"How long do you intend to stay"

Jimin looked thoughtful. "Perhaps a week"

Taehyung bent his head sadly. "I'm sorry I won't be able to spend much time with you. I'm filming a movie and it takes a lot of my time"

Jimin suddenly frowned. "What genre?"

Taehyung glanced at Jimin and smirked. "Why are you asking?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Nothing!"

"It's a romantic comedy movie"

Jimin scoffed and Taehyung noticed his irritated look.

"What is it?"

Jimin didn't answer. Taehyung pinched him causing him to glance a little at him before speaking.

"It's just I don't like when you do romantic scenes. You are so.... intense in them and the way you kiss... people even call you the kissing god because of how good you are"

Taehyung burst out laughing. He laughed so hard, tears seeped from the corner of his eyes.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Do you know why I'm so good at acting romantic scenes and people call me the kissing god?"

Jimin looked clueless.

"It's because of you"

"Whenever I have to act a romantic scene or kiss my co star, I imagine that I'm doing all that with you. You are the one thing that pops up in my head and I see only you. That's why I'm that good. So you are sort of the reason for my success"

Tears filled Jimin's eyes but he wiped it off quickly.

"You are so silly"

He cleared his throat and stood up pulling Taehyung with him.

"Take a bath. You must be very tired. I ordered us some food. It's getting cold"

Taehyung did as he said. He was the happiest person to actually spend the day with Jimin and wake up the next morning with him.

Over the next few days, Mrs Kim noticed that her son was always eager to leave work early. It was unlike him. He had always loved leaving work early due to stress but his eagerness this time was suspicious. He looked happy and expectant to go home. He didn't even allow her to escort him as usual. He always left on his own. Sometimes, he would come and go with his personal car so he wouldn't have to wait to be escorted home by security. He was definitely hiding something and Mrs Kim was determined to find out what that was so one night, she dropped by his house unannounced.

She knew the password to his house and pressed it. The door automatically opened and she entered only to see her son making out with a man on the couch, his legs wrapped around the other's waist. She didn't recognize the other man as they were both locked in an intense make out session. It annoyed her to no end to see her son behaving in such a shameless manner at his age. She had never liked the other side of his sexuality and witnessing it didn't please her one bit. She cleared her throat loudly to disrupt their moment.

"What's going on here?" She yelled and both men broke apart immediately.

Her breath hitched when she recognized the face of her son's lover. She almost fainted right there. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Jimin?" She shrieked, her mouth wide open in utter shock.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 344 5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...
40.8K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
826 52 9
(PLS NOTE THAT THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED AND WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY OR AT ALL ,BUT ENJOY ANYWAYS) "Fuck you" "hah love to see you...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...