When you're drunk || Karlnap

By Cyleed

After Karl's parents had separated, his mum decided to start over. They moved from Britain to America and Kar... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
Epilogue
Thank you
special chapter

chapter thirteen

10.3K 262 401
By Cyleed

"So, at my place then again?".

The four boys were walking through the hallways, chatting about their upcoming plans for the night. They wanted to do a movies night at Dream's again, just like the first time. Everyone agreed to it and they'd meet up this evening.

"What about Sapnap?", George asked.

"I don't know. We can ask him but he usually goes out on the weekends", the blond shrugged and looked down on his boyfriend. They were softly smiling at each other as their eyes met. Dream's arm was casually resting on the shorter boy's shoulder, pulling him slightly closer as he smiled at him. 

"I'm glad you guys worked things out", Quackity poked George's side with his elbow and smirked at him.

"Yeah, me too", Dream mumbled and smiled. 

They went separate ways as soon as the bell rang. It was time for maths, Karl's favorite subject and teacher. Well, at least he'd see Sapnap and maybe he could ask him if he'd want to come to Dream's place this evening. 

Karl's fingertips started tickling when he saw Sapnap already sitting in the end of the classroom. He looked up and their eyes met and a few seconds afterwards, Sapnpap's lips formed into a smirk. 

"Hello, little one", the smaller boy said as soon as Karl sat down on his chair. 

"Can you stop calling me that?", the brunet blushed slightly and turned his head forward to hide his pink cheeks. 

However, Sapnap still noticed it but he didn't say anything. He smirked to himself knowingly and leaned back into his chair. 

"There is actually something I want to ask you", Karl turned around again, looking at the boy in front of him. 

"Yeah?", Sapnap leaned back forward and rested his arms on the table. 

"We're doing a movies night at Dream's house this evening. Maybe you wanna join us?", his blue eyes had a puppy look in them and Sapnap couldn't say no to that but it was also Friday night and he didn't want to spend that night with watching movies. He enjoyed going outside and doing something, like really something. That 'really something' was partying in Sapnap's mind. 

"I'll think about it, okay?", he answered and smiled softly. 

Karl nodded and smiled back, yet he still looked somehow disappointed. The smaller boy bit his lip and leaned back in his chair again, sighing afterwards. 

"I smell a fight", a blond boy sat down next to Karl. 

"What?", Karl looked up with a frown on his forehead. 

"Oh. Hey Tommy", he gave him a small smile and rested his head on his hand. 

"Hey, Karl. Excited for maths?", Tommy wiggled with his eyebrows.

A loud laugh escaped his lips as Karl groaned annoyed and buried his head down into the table. 

"No", he mumbled. 

-----------------------

Quackity and Karl were sitting in the car, singing or mostly screaming Taylor Swift songs. Quackity would never stop listening to her, Karl could try and change the song but they would always end up back by listening to Taylor. 

They both jumped out of the car when they arrived at the huge house of Dream. 

"You know what we can watch?", the boy with the beanie asked while they were waiting for someone to open the door. 

Dream opened it a few seconds afterwards. 

"Hey guys", he said and let them in. 

Karl greeted him back and Quackity just stepped inside the house and continued with talking. 

"We could watch the Taylor Swift documentation. It's on Disney plus!", he sounded already so excited and Karl couldn't help but giggle. 

"Hello to you too, Quackity", the blond rolled his eyes, a small smile on his lips as well. 

"Yeah, yeah. Dream, we're going to watch the Taylor documentation", he walked over to the couch and snatched the TV remote out of George's hand. 

"Hey!", the brunet frowned and eyed the boy next to him with narrowed eyes. 

"We're not going to watch anything today! We're going on a party!".

Karl suddenly felt an arm on his shoulder. He flinched and immediately looked to the side, meeting the green, soft eyes he got lost in every time. 

"Hey litt-", - "No, don't call me that", Karl interrupted him.

"Whatever, little one", he turned his head around again and looked at the three other boys in the house. 

"Come on! It's Friday night, what are you guys still doing on that couch?!".

"Sap, we're not really in a party mood", George said. 

"Oh, come on! Please?", Sapnap pouted slightly.

He looked at the brunet next to him.

"Are you coming with me?", he whispered against his lips, which were actually carefully close to Sapnap's. 

Karl's brain went fuzzy and his cheeks warmed up. He swallowed and tried his best not to stutter.

"I don't know", he answered, taking a small step back. 

The air in the room already felt more breathable and he let out a breath. His eyes met Dream's and he was chewing on his bottom lip, deep down lost in his thoughts. Karl tilted his head. 

"What is wrong?", he crossed his arms and frowned. 

"Nothing, I just think... maybe it's a good idea to go outside again. Like really socialize again, you know?", the blond shrugged and let his lips free off his teeth. 

"What?", his boyfriend's voice appeared out of the living room, a little offensive tone in it. 

"I mean, we haven't been out in a while", Dream walked over to George and hugged him slightly from behind. 

"Let's just join him, alright love? We can have an eye on him and help him if he's drinking too much, okay?", he added, his voice softly creeping into the brunet's ear. 

"Okay", George agreed and let Dream help him up from the couch, their hands stayed intertwined.

"Quackity?", Sapnap smirked at the boy, already knowing the answer. 

The two of them got luckily closer after everything that had happened at Quackit's place and everyone loved to watch the two of them actually getting along. 

"I prefer the Taylor Swift documentary but I guess this is fine as well", he jumped off of the couch and walked over to Karl and Sapnap. 

"I guess I have to play the taxi driver?", a sigh slipped through his lips and he groaned as he heard the boys giggling. That meant yes. 

A few minutes later they were all sitting in Quackity's car and of course, they were listening to Taylor Swift. 

"Like actually, are you obsessed with her?", Sapnap leaned forward on his seat to get a better view of the driver. 

"He is", George answered. He was sitting on the left side, behind the drivers seat and he was peacefully looked out of the window. A large hand was resting on his thigh, drawing small circles on it. Sapnap smiled at his two best friends being in love. A wonderful thing that he wished for. 

Quackity started talking about Taylor in the front seat but nobody really listened. Sapnap was too lost in his thoughts at that moment and he started looking out of the window as well. His eyes caught the reflection of the brunet in the passenger seat, in the side mirror. A small smile overtook his lips and his heart slightly warmed. 

Then they arrived at the house. It was already very overcrowded and there was loud music coming out of the huge house. As soon as they stepped outside and walked towards the house, they were stepping on a few red cups. Karl pouted and kicked a cup out of his way. When was the last time he had been to a party? Especially a party like that? It was probably the first time for him, well it was definitely the first time for him being at an American party. The smell of alcohol and sweat creeped up his nose as they stepped into the house. Bodies were already pressing against them and he saw George's hand slipping inside Dream's. 

"Ok, Taylor Swift documentary?", George asked, his voice laced with a tone of amusement. 

"Yeah, I kinda remember why we weren't out for that long", Quackity mumbled.

"Let's give it a try. Kinda missed the adrenaline the music already gives me", he added and shrugged.

The boy with the beanie turned around and smirked at them, before he walked through the full room into the kitchen. Karl tried his best not to push everyone away, the worst thing that could happen is probably someone falling down because he pushed them too hard. Oh he was definitely already overthinking. 

"You alright?", a soft voice appeared next to his ear. 

Karl turned his head and his face was inches apart from Sapnap's. He swallowed and stumbled back against a body. 

"Yeah, yeah", he scratched the back of his neck and took a deep breath. 

That was awkward. 

"Come on, let's get you a drink", Sapnap outstretched his hand and the brunet looked down at it for a second. But then he slowly gave his hand the other boy and they intertwined their fingers immediately. Karl felt the butterflies in his stomach going crazy, just like he felt his fingertips slightly tingling. It felt amazing, he felt amazing. In that moment he stopped hearing the loud music and the loud people around him and the only thing he saw was the boy in front of him, which was smiling at him. The most heartwarming smile Karl has ever seen. 

----------------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter thirteen :D I hope you like it <3 Stay healthy, ily! 

twitter for updates: Cyleedd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 16.5K 62
Karl is finding it more and more difficult to hide his feelings for his best friend, Sapnap. He's willing to risk it all for his chance at love, but...
14.6K 419 35
Karl didn't sign up for the lifestyle he's in now. Smoking, fighting, dares. When one dare lands him back with the cops again, he's on last strike wi...
180K 5.4K 28
George was finally over his best friend, or so he thought. After nearly a year something triggers all his feelings that he had tried to hard so hold...
9.6K 111 11
Quackity visits george but when george has not told him he has a sister Quackity is surprised, You are 17 - 18 years old in this story. I write as i...