𝖶𝖨𝖢𝖪𝖤𝖣 𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤 | 𝖥𝖱�...

By slytherinwitxh

𝘛𝘞: +18 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘋𝘚𝘔, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦... More

𝐀/𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈 : 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 : 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀.
𝐀/𝐍 & 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

52

59.3K 1.5K 3.4K
By slytherinwitxh

VALENTINE'S DAY AT HOGSMEADE

TW: sexual content

_____________

Once we got to Hogsmeade, I accompanied Liv to buy Pauline's gift for Valentine's Day and later, Luna, her and I had a walk all over the village having a hot chocolate with marshmallows in it. I hadn't seen Fred since we got out of school, but it was okay because I was really enjoying the Lovegood girls' company.

Since it was a singular and special day, the professors allowed us to stay for more time than usual so we decided to go to the best pub in all Hogsmeade to have a good butterbeer before going back.

Already inside the local, being hugged by the warm atmosphere protecting us from February's cold noon wind, we quickly looked for a free table to sit and chat.

"Lilith!" Hermione's voice called me from across the place. She made signs to invite us to sit with her, Harry and Ron at their table, which was big enough.

"Do you want to sit with them?" I asked the girls, making sure they were comfortable.

They both nodded and we went straight there with our butterbeer already in our hands.

"Where have you been, girls?" Harry asked first with a kind tone.

I was surprised by how his attitude towards me, a proud Slytherin, changed as we were having more communication during the DA classes.

"We've been buying a present for my girlfriend. I'll have to send it to her later in the owlery."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?"

"Is Pauline Bélier, right? You finally made it official," Hermione said pretty quick, making Liv nod.

"Come again, Hermione, how do you know absolutely everything?" Ron asked again, genuinely confused, making me chuckle.

"If you had paid a bit more attention during summer, you'd know that Hermione spent a lot of time with me, Liv is my best friend so, of course, 'Mione was with me when I talked to her."

"You're expecting too much if you ask Ron to pay attention!"

"That's not true!"

"You are always in your own world..."

"That's what people say to me all the time," Luna talked with a little smile and her soft tone.

"You see? Luna's on my side," The ginger said, high-fiving her.

"I wish I could live in that world of yours, Luna. I bet it's so fun."

"It's not when the Nargles are bothering, though," she said to me, "But don't worry, everyone has their own world, it's just that some are too embarrassed or too narrow-minded to admit it."

"Fair enough," I smiled back, lifting my glass at the same time as her and giving a long sip.

"Look who we have in here!" A familiar voice said behind my back making me instantly turn around to meet him. Fred walked to our table accompanied by George and Lee.

"Did you miss us?" George said, sitting quickly next to Hermione, winking at us. His twin and Lee imitated his action and sat down, making us squeeze in the table to give them space.

"Not a bit."

"Oh, c'mon, Ronnie, don't be like that give your big bro a cuddle!"

"Fuck off!" Ron snickered, trying to stay away from George.

"Harry, mate, could it be possible that we saw you earlier too close to Cho Chang's face?" Fred interrupted giving the mentioned boy a feline look, making him blush and cover his face with his hands while shaking his head.

Liv and I whistled at the same time surprised while the rest of the table laughed.

"Pal, 're you becoming a ladies man?" Lee teased him.

"We were just - hanging out." Harry coughed, trying to look confident.

"Yeah, bet you're giving her some extra lessons, weren't you?" I winked at him, making him go even redder and the rest burst into laughter.

"Good one, Lilith." Lee high-fived me.

"The question here is, did you snog her?" George said, making all of us go silent, waiting for Potter's response.

"Of course I did, back in Christmas, we have done way more than that by now." As soon as he talked, Harry clapped his mouth, regretting not holding it back before.

Everyone at the table looked at him, eyes opened widely.

"Oh, Merlin!" I whispered.

"Cho's really nice, good for you Harry!" Liv said, trying to make the boy feel more comfortable and less embarrassed, looking at him as if he was a kid.

"Damn, who would've guessed our Harry already made his début?!"

"At least I'm getting laid, Fred."

"Ohhh!" everyone whooped, I gave a quick sip to my butterbeer and a cocky smirk appeared on Fred's face, his eyes met mine for a brief moment, burning and challenging me, and I tried to hold back my laugh.

"Fair enough!" he said, leaning back on his seat, putting his eyes again on me.

"That hurt, eh Freddie," Ron asked amused, making me slightly choke when I heard that nickname. Liv discreetly gave little pats on my back with that big smile on her face.

"Shut up, Ron, you can't even wank for more than five minutes." He talked back, giggling and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

While his little brother was complaining, Fred kept his eyes on me and mouthed 'you, me, talk, later?' to which I nodded slowly, making his smile go bigger.

"But, wait, Harry, was it really your first time?" I asked him, actually surprised. He was probably the most popular kid at school and he was pretty attractive and nice, I bet more than one person had a crush on him.

He nodded.

"Aww, that's cute."

"Wait, does that mean except Fred, Lee, George, Olivia and Harry, the rest of us four are virgins?!" Ron asked, really surprised.

"You shouldn't assume that," Hermione said pretty quick.

"Hermione?!"

"What? I only said you shouldn't assume that, Ron."

"Yes, mate, you shouldn't because you're not right," I affirmed, making everyone fix their eyes on me. Fred looking completely amused and winking at me.

"You-?!" Ron said completely surprised, and when I nodded his eyes opened even more. " Blimey! But you are Snape's niece!"

"So?" Liv asked laughing, kinda tenderised by Ronald's innocence. "She still has fun, mate."

"Well, if it wasn't at school then that'd be more understandable."

"Oh, but it was..." I whispered thinking no one had heard me, but everyone went completely silent.

"Here comes the questions part," Luna said, smiling.

"With who?!" George asked, genuinely surprised, grabbing Ron's butterbeer without him noticing it, and drinking.

I let out a long sigh, trying uselessly to hide my laugh.

"Cedric Diggory," I murmured as quick as possible and I heard more than one holding their gasp, while Liv, Luna and Hermione chuckled since they were the only ones at this table who knew it.

"Merlin, Lilith!" George said, snickering and giving a quick gaze at his twin, trying to make it discreet but I noticed. Fred, by his side, had still that smirk on his face but now his eyebrows were raised and his eyes were looking at the floor.

"Who would have said innocent Diggory wasn't that innocent after all..." Lee joked.

"What would Snape say if he knew, for fuck's sake!" Harry laughed, following the joke. "But honestly, can't blame you. Cedric was fine."

"Harry...?" I asked, looking at him with narrowed eyes. Could it be possible that he was one of mine too?

He raised with hands, like giving up. "We are being honest here, aren't we?"

"Fucking yes, we are!" I touched his glass with mine and finished the rest of my butterbeer. "Cheers, mate!"

"I'm still surprised, though!" Lee said, snickering.

"You lot just think that because Lilith is professor Snape's niece she's just another Slytherin. You should know she definitely knows how to have fun!" Hermione claimed, pretty proud, making me wink at her discreetly.

"Slytherin knows how to have fun, lads."

George, Lee and Ron snorted at the same time.

"Not that sure about that one, Arambella. Your house doesn't have the balls."

"We do, it's just that we know how to not get caught, unlike you."

"I have to agree with that," Fred started, calling our attention. "Slytherin can be quite fun."

"And how do you know that?" Ron asked confused, ignoring George by his side chuckling silently.

"Don't ask me things you don't want to know, Ronnie," Fred replied calmly, giving me a quick gaze.

"Nah, I won't believe it until I see a proper funny Slytherin who isn't Lilith!" the Gryffindor boy claimed. "Gryffindor is the funniest house and I die by that."

"Hufflepuff can beat all of you in a second." Liv talked, pretty confident, still using her sweet tone.

"C'mon, Olivia, your house spends most of the time stoned as fuck!" Fred snickered, " I know it first hand."

"Exactly, that's why we are the best."

"Wait, Hufflepuff?! Really?!" Harry interrupted, absolutely incredulous.

"Harry, honey, we are the best at Herbology, our common room is next to the kitchens and almost every Hufflepuff gives calm and good vibes. Join the dots."

You couldn't discuss that logic, could you?

"Ravenclaw can be fun too," Luna added.

"Absolutely agree! They do have some good smart humour. I like it." Lee replied, grabbing his own butterbeer to give it a sip.

"All of you can say whatever you want but no one beats Slytherin."

"Bah!"

"I'm being serious! We are demonized but, believe me, sometimes being in Slytherin is like being in a non-stop soap opera. Our common room is far from all the rest, Bloody Baron is chill as fuck, and we learnt how to distract my uncle to keep him away from our business. If someone parties hard, that's us."

They kept discussing which one of the houses was the best and I stood aside, just observing it as a tennis match until the butterbeer had too much effect on me.

"I need to go to the loo, Hermione, do you mind coming with me?" I asked her since she was the only one that wasn't participating in the little war house as well. Liv was almost dying of laughter at some anecdote George was telling about the Gryffindor tower and Luna seemed pretty comfortable talking with Lee.

"Sure!" She made George and Fred move to let her come with me and we quickly interlaced our arms not to lose each other on our way to the loo because of the number of people in the pub.

"Could you hold me the door from outside? They don't close well," I said, getting in one of the old cubicles.

Two seconds later, I heard her voice from behind the dusty and old door.

"Lilith, now that we are alone, can I ask you something?"

"Obvs! Go on."

"Have you had sex with Fred?" she asked, quite amused.

Hang on - what?

I felt the stream cutting because of how surprised I was at her question and my heart raced in my chest.

"Where did you get that from?" I snorted, trying to sound confident, but it didn't work out.

"Just by how he looks at you."

"Really?"

"Yes, it's like he's craving you, Lilith. Even I felt intimidated by it and it wasn't directed to me."

I took a deep breath, was it that much? I could feel him burning me every time our eyes met but because of the huge effect he had on me, the sensation felt triplicated. I didn't think someone else could feel it too.

"And how do you know we had sex and not that he wants to fuck me but he hasn't?" I questioned, getting out of the cubicle and washing my hands. I saw Hermione laughing through the mirror.

"So you admit it."

"I haven't said that." A little smile appeared on my face.

"Easy, you look at him the same way," she replied, arrogantly. "And I might not be an expert in this topic but the way you two react to each other when you are near..."

"Fine, we had." I finally admitted, unable to erase my smile.

"I knew it! It was confirmed to me when he talked about Slytherin like that... Oh, and the marks on his neck and that cocky smile he appeared with a month ago couldn't be a coincidence!"

"I haven't told you before because I think only Liv and George know."

"Oh, don't worry, I'm glad I got to figure it out by myself," she claimed, proudly.

"Yes, you've got to brag the little pretty know-it-all you are," I stick my tongue at her and she blushed, laughing.

"But you can be sure I won't be telling anyone."

"I know, 'Mione, I trust you," I leaned against the sink, stretching my legs. "Is it too obvious?"

"By him? A little bit. By you? Not that much. Someone else has to have known you two previously to guess it."

"Good, because I don't want anyone to know about my sexual life, I had enough with Draco hearing us that time."

Hermione took her hand to her mouth, with her eyes opened widely.

"What? And aren't you scared that he can say it to someone?"

"Draco? Nah, he is not a snitch. At least not with me. He appreciates me a lot."

"Can't believe we are talking about the same Draco Malfoy."

"I trust him."

"You are amazing, Lilith." Hermione chuckled, back to the ginger's topic, "I'm still trying to process it because I thought you two hated each other!"

"Oh, we definitely did! But you started hating me too and look, now you adore me, don't you 'Mione?" I joked, winking at her.

"Merlin! Are you going to still flirt with me?" she laughed, incredulous. "And I didn't hate you, I just felt intimidated."

"Of course I am! You are my friend! And if Ron doesn't flirt with you, someone has to do it, love."

"What? I-" She asked, confused and paler but I interrupted her, smiling.

"You are not the only one noticing things, mate."

"We should go, I bet they are waiting for us," she smiled back, biting her lip.

We got out of the loo between laughs and trying to catch fresh air since the atmosphere was hot because of all the people in the pub. When we got to the table, they had changed the topic into complaining about our different subjects but when I was about to sit down, Fred caught my wrist.

His only touch sent chills all over my body and I could feel Hermione raising her eyebrow, amused.

"It's almost eight o'clock, wanna have a cig out there before leaving?" he offered, lowering his voice a little bit.

I nodded grabbing my jacket and putting it on.

"Liv, Luna, are you good?"

They both smiled at me. "Yeah, mate, don't worry. We are complaining about Severus, go smoke in peace." Liv winked at me, going back to her conversation.

I followed Fred to the door and as soon as he opened it, a cold breeze of air hit us. He walked outside, rubbing his hands to warm them and then taking the cigarettes pack and lighter from the pocket of his jacket. He lit one for him and then gave it to me. The two of us gave a long and deep puff filling the air around us with smoke.

I thought he would stay at the door but he started to walk into the little alley with no exit that separated the pub from the other building next to it, hiding us from every kind of curious eyes.

I got closer to the wall and he took the cigarette to his lips, observing me.

"What?" I asked him, chuckling nervously.

He shooked his head.

"I was thinking about how, little by little, I'm learning more about you."

"I like being mysterious."

"Can't argue you that." Fred sounded pretty convinced, approaching me slowly. He put one of his hands against the wall, cornering me and letting me feel his corporal heat in the middle of the cold breeze. "Haven't seen you properly in a while, Arambella." He whispered, very close to my face.

"I know, but you are seeing me now, aren't you?"

He smiled and lowered his face to kiss slowly my jawline, making a path to my lips.

"I thought you wanted to share a cig, Freddie." I teased him, glueing my back more to the wall. He took a long puff with his eyes still on me and grabbed my chin to bring my face closer to him, with the arrogance and mischief shining in his dark eyes, he left the smoke out right in my lips, letting me breathe it from him.

"And you believed me? Oh, darling, I thought you knew me better..." he joked, throwing the finished cig away. I threw mine to the ground and extinguished it putting my boot on it. Looking at him straight in the eye, I grabbed the collar of his jacket to bring him closer to me.

"I know you way better than you think," I whispered against his lips, seeing how he got goosebumps. I loved the raw effect I had on him. "Kiss me, Freddie, we both know you are dying to do so."

He growled with a smirk on his face, and with one hand still on the wall, he glued his body to mine - making me feel his hips slamming me harder against the rocky wall - and took his other hand to my neck. Quickly, his mouth covered my lips trapping and having me back at his feet. He kissed me slowly, messily and sinfully, like only he knew how to. His tongue played with mine and claimed dominance in the kiss but I refused, taking my hand to his hair and pulling, trying to take control. I noticed how he snickered raspy against my lips and I made the kiss even deeper, making his most primitive part come out. I could already feel my underwear going wet as his fingers put more pressure on my neck.

"I have the control here, Lilith," he whispered, separating very slightly his mouth from me.

"Do you, Freddie? Because I don't think so." I teased him to then bite his lower lip. Fred let out a long and deep breath, smiling.

His lips met mine again, going faster and rougher in the kiss but letting me guide it.

Good boy, Freddie.

The hand in my neck started to slowly go down in my body and when it got to the start of my jeans, he quickly sneaked inside of them and inside of my underwear, making me gasp in the kiss at feeling his contact against my sensitive skin. Separating again a little bit from my lips and staring at me with that fierce look in his eyes and a proud smile, he started to move his hand in between my legs, caressing me slowly. A little moan escaped from my lips and drowned in his.

"Do you think so now, darling?" he murmured, teasing me with his deep and raspy voice, melting me right there. "Only a few kisses and your perfect pussy is already this wet for me, how could I even think about resisting to you?"

Two of his fingers entered inside of me while his thumb started to do slow circles in my clit as he took his lips to my neck to leave soft but wet kisses.

"Fred..." The idea of being outside with the possibility of being caught turned me on even more. He moved his hand on the wall to surround my waist and I put one of my legs around his hip to give him more access to me. I moaned, feeling his fingers going deeper into me.

"You are the most addictive drug I ever tasted, Lilith..." he whispered against my skin and then did a little path from the start of my collarbone to my jaw with the tip of his tongue, sending tingles all over my body.

"Freddie...I-" I couldn't even form a word when another little moan escaped from my mouth and I felt my breathing going more erratic, I made a little sound complaining as his fingers were going faster inside but his thumb kept the slow and torturing circles. Fuck.

"Don't say anything, darling. You don't have an idea of how much I enjoy watching the little mess you become every time I touch you." Fred bit my lip slowly. "Shit, I would rip these jeans off and fuck you properly if I could..."

Sucking the exposed skin in my neck, I let out another moan, feeling dizzy and bewitched by the heat already forming in my body in contrast with the cold air around us.

"You are about to cum, aren't you, darling?" he smirked, arrogantly.

"Yes!" I whispered in his lips, with the sensation giving me goosebumps and feeling already at the top of the rollercoaster as his fingers kept fucking me.

"Look at you, I'm not even fucking you hard and you are already coming around my fingers," Fred murmured, amused. "My pretty and needy Lilith"

I couldn't hold it anymore, white dots appeared in my sight and I noticed how my voice choked in my own silent moans as I reached my limit, whining of pure pleasure in his arms.

"Good girl..." he talked in a very deep and mischievous murmur. I smiled.

"Hmm, I don't mean to impose, but the professors just said they are already requiring us," we heard Liv's sweet and amused voice from the other side of the wall, luckily, she couldn't see us since she was against the other wall, at the start of the alley.

"We're going, Olivia. Let me finish the cig." Fred quickly said, noticing my voice was still too weak to reply by myself.

"Aha, I bet you two are smoking." Liv snickered, with her voice full of sarcasm, as we heard her starting to give a couple of steps back, probably going to join the others.

"S'pose our fun is ruined," he protested, making a fake pout, looking back at me.

"But what about you?" I said since I could feel him hard against me and I wanted to give him the same attention he did with me.

"We will have time for that," Fred whispered, touching my lips with his. He took his hand from my jeans and separating a little bit from my body, with his eyes fixed on mine, he took the fingers that were previously inside of me and sucked the wetness from them. "Fucking delicious..."

He grabbed my neck making me get closer to his face, still a bit out of breath, and left a single soft kiss on my lips.

"Happy Valentine's day, darling."

Fred's hand moved to my wrist and he made me follow him outside of the alley. Once we got a couple of steps away from it, we found the huge group of students, in which Liv was waiting for us with her eyebrows raised, a smirk on her face, and arms crossed. I winked at her and she laughed.

We went back to Hogwarts talking normally as if nothing had happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 78 19
in which Gemma Hilton returns to Hogwarts to find out there is more happening in the castle walls than she thought. or. in which a girl is in ano...
446K 8.5K 97
Lillith Greengrass wasn't liked by her Family. She had a hard life, a mom who hated her and a dad who would ignore her all the time. Lillith also had...
18.5K 473 33
After the War, the Weasleys decided to arrange a marriage for Fred Weasley and Serena Blackwood to keep their legacy going. They started hating each...
6.2K 203 26
Stick anyone with the last name Weasley underneath the Sorting Hat, and without a doubt it'll shout "Gryffindor!" Unless said Weasley was Elizabeth W...