The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter Two: When we are jealous
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday
Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.
Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)

4.4K 169 44
By Katsuyosei

-"we arrived!!" -Mr. Minatozaki announced when the car stopped in front of a huge gate with the M initial on it. Tzuyu looked outside in amazement as they entered the residence. The sun was setting but Tzuyu still could clearly see the beautiful place. It looked like a castle but in Japanese style. Tzuyu gulped as they stopped the car and went out.

-"You coming baby?" -Sana asked when she saw Tzuyu shifting on her seat.

-"I am fine but I am kinda nervous about meeting your grandparents" -Tzuyu admitted so Sana sat back next to her and took her hand.

-"They are not bad persons so don't worry. They are actually very kind!"

-"yeah but please when we get there. Can we make some rules?"

-"rules?" -Sana crooked a brown and Tzuyu nodded. -"what rules?"

-"Let's not talk about our sex life outside! please!!! What you did earlier almost gave me a heart attack! What if your parents heard us???"

-"Baby, we are a couple. Of course, They'd know what we are doing behind their backs!"

-"but it's not a reason to show it off!!"

-"oh, so should I only talk to it to you only? Should I remind you every time how w---" -Sana had a smirk on her face when Tzuyu covered her mouth.

-"new rules. Let's not talk about that at all! You are really a pervert inside that innocent and cute face of yours!" -Tzuyu shook her head. Sana giggled and put Tzuyu's hand down gently.

-"I am not a pervert. I am just stating facts! Like how you enjoy it so much when I moan your name. Right?"

Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief then sighed.

-"you can't really say anything else than perverted things!"

-"I was made like this. Now come on! It's gonna be okay, I promise. Plus My grandparents aren't that scary. Just stay close to me okay?"

Tzuyu nodded so Sana kissed the back of her hand before going out with her. They gave their luggage to the maids who were already outside waiting for them before walking to the front door of the Japanese house. Tzuyu took in a deep breath before following the family inside of it.

At first, she didn't clearly mind going with Sana's family on a trip to meet the grandparents but now she did. Isn't this what a married couple does normally? Visiting the groom's family and stuff? Tzuyu shook her head and snapped her head on the right when she heard someone speak.

-"Oh Dear! You've arrived!!" -A woman of about 60th approached them.

-"Hey mother!" -Mr. Minatozaki said and hugged his mom. When they withdrew from it, the old woman went for another hug with her Daughter-in-law before stopping at Sana.

-"wow you grew up so much!!! Look at this honey! your daughter is really a woman now!!" -She said and gave Sana a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. You know those that grandmas always give. Sana cringed, she loves her grandma but she hates this, why do they always give such kisses?

-"oh, who is this?" -Her Grandma asked when she finally spotted Tzuyu behind Sana. Tzuyu cleared her throat and was about to speak but Sana beat her to it.

-"Grandma, I would like to introduce you to Tzuyu. Tzuyu this is my Grandmother, Grandma this is Tzuyu... My girlfriend!" -Sana smiled and Tzuyu swore she felt her heart stop for a second inside her chest at the end. She carefully watched the old woman's reaction. She was in a daze, she looked back and forth from Sana and Tzuyu not doing anything so Tzuyu decided to speak up.

-"I am Chou Tzuyu. It's a pleasure to meet you!" -Tzuyu bowed politely and waited for an answer but she got surprised when the woman suddenly took her in for a hug.

-"Oh my God Sana dearie!! You've never brought anyone that is your lover here before!!! I am so happy you finally decided to seriously set up with someone!!" -She said while hugging Tzuyu, she took a step back before taking Tzuyu's face in between her hands and examined her. -"and she is BEAUTIFUL!! You are lucky Sana you've got to have such a beautiful Girlfriend!"

-"Grandma please!" -Sana went between them to help Tzuyu get out of the situation. Her Grandmother giggled and ignored Sana, she took Tzuyu's hand and pulled her with her.

-"you don't know how happy I am right now!! My grandchild has a girlfriend!!! I can't wait for the wedding, the babies running all over the house! I must present you to my husband, he is going to LOVE you" -She blabbered non-stop while Tzuyu looked back at Sana with an awkward smile.

-"you better go with them, sweetie. Your poor girlfriend will get drained from her energy if you don't stop Grandma soon" -Her Dad giggled and Sana sighed before following them.

Their reaction wasn't what Tzuyu excepted. When she met with the Grandfather, he had the exact same reaction as his wife. He hugged her, told her that he was glad his dear Grandchild found someone. Then they started talking to her about lots of things. Starting with how they excepted children very soon which left Tzuyu and Sana in an awkward situation but not the bad kind. After what seemed like an eternity, they finally decided to let go of Tzuyu.

-"show her around the mansion, Sana! And make her feel at home!!" -Her Grandma said holding Tzuyu's hand like she was her own daughter.

-"sure Grandma. I was about to not until you took my girlfriend away from me!" -Sana said and pulled Tzuyu with her so they could go.

-"have fun Tzuyu dearie!" -the old woman said while waving so Tzuyu bowed slightly before turning toward Sana.

-"That wasn't the reaction I excepted...." -Tzuyu finally admitted once they got a little bit far on the hallway.

-"well my grandparents are very kind persons. And they love me a lot so I am not surprised. One time during my 10th birthday they got me a fucking mini Unicorn statue made of gold!" -Sana said and Tzuyu's eyes widened. Just how rich are they?

-"I mean... My parents sort of got mad that my grandparents got something so expensive while I was only ten. So it ended with them returning it or selling it and they just gave me tons of toys to play with!" -She explained.

-"You were a spoiled brat!"

-"haha! No, I wasn't! It was only my grandparents who spoiled me. My parents taught me to not depend too much on the money"

-"I am glad they did. Or else you would have been a spoiled arrogant brat!" -Tzuyu huffed and Sana laughed.

-"Yeah. I am glad I am not! Now come on!! I gotta show you around!! Let's start with the inside then we'll look outside tomorrow since it's late" -Sana said excitedly so Tzuyu smiled.

..................

Meanwhile

-"Chou Tzuyu...." -The old man who was sitting on his chair on the balcony said in a daze. Someone approached him and put their hands on his shoulder.

-"Father!" -Mr. Minatozaki called him and the man smiled before looking over his shoulder.

-"My son. It is such a pleasure to see you again! You should come here often, we missed you and your family so much!"

-"I missed you two Dad but y'know work won't do it itself!. So how are you?"

-"I am fine, thank you but I am so overwhelmed our little squirrel grew up so fast! Look she already got a lovely girlfriend!!"

-"Yeah, Tzuyu is a very sweet girl so I immediately approved it. But it's kind of hard to see your own and only daughter in the arm of someone!" -He said with a small smile.

-"you are talking as if she was going to die. Your daughter will always be your daughter!"

-"Yeah. And I do trust Chou Tzuyu so it's okay!"

-"Chou Tzuyu...." -The old man whispered her name again which Mr.Minatozaki noticed.

-"what is it?"

-"Hum. Nothing I just thought I've heard that name somewhere before"

-"Chou Tzuyu?"

-"Yeah... The Chou! Hum... I am sure I've heard that before but where? Maybe I've had business with them?"

Mr.Minatozaki shrugged then looked ahead of him. Enjoying the fresh air of the mountains.

........................

Tzuyu and Sana giggled as they ran upstairs. They have been visiting the whole place and now it was only Sana's room left which they are going to share for the week.
They had their luggage in their hands which they brought with them and unpack all of it once they will be done.

-"I won't be surprised if it's pink!" -Tzuyu said and Sana playfully rolled her eyes.

-"If I was you. I won't be so sure!" -Sana winked then opened the door of her room.

Sana let Tzuyu walk in first before following her closely. The taller girl looked around and to her surprise, the color of the room wasn't pink but navy blue and surprisingly it wasn't too big but not too small either. It was JUST perfect.

-"You like it? Because if you don't there's another room in the house we can use" -Sana smiled and Tzuyu turned toward her with a small smile.

-"It's okay. I like it" -Tzuyu simply said and looked around the room. Sana watched her with loving eyes before following her as Tzuyu looked around. Sana's room is at the top floor, with a balcony with it which gave view to the landscape outside. Tzuyu went out and took in a deep breath as she smiled widely.

From above, She could see the entire Minatozaki residence.  Even though the sun was almost going down, there were still workers working in the lower garden and in the shell that Tzuyu could see in the eastern part of the residence, and the horses were still eating the grass of the large flied but she could see that they were about to bring them back to their pen.

- "How many horses do you have altogether?"  -Tzuyu asked and looked at Sana who was also looking at the field.

-"12" -Sana said casually and Tzuyu's mouth hung open.

-"wow. Your family is hecking rich wtf. 12 Horses. I always dreamt to have one when I was younger!!" -Tzuyu said dreamingly and Sana looked at her. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Tzuyu's happy expression, the younger girl looked like a little kid who saw santa claus. Sana chuckled and crossed her arms acting like she was in a deep thoughts.

-"really? Hummmmm... Would you like to ride them?" -Sana asked and Tzuyu looked at her surprised.

-"I can?" -Tzuyu asked with surprise and Sana giggled.

-"of course baby. You can" -Sana smiled and Tzuyu's smile grew wider. -"but you have to wait gor tomorrow. They are about to get them back into the shell"

-"It's okay I can wait for tomorrow!" -Tzuyu nodded then looked back at the scenary as Sana lean her head on Tzuyu's shoulder with crossed arms, the sun was about to set which gave more of a romantic vibe to their moment. -"woah... I still can't believe I really went on a trip with you, met your grandparents, and that I am going to stay here for the week!"

-"And that's only the beginning because I am going to take you to a lot of places. The places I used to go whenever I came here!" -Sana said then pointed her finger toward the hill from their right. -"We will go by horses there and I am going to show you the lake I found back then. It's beautiful and no one know its existance so it can be our little secret!"

-"but I don't know how to ride a horse!" -Tzuyu said shyly and Sana chuckled before looking at her.

-"I'll teach you. Riding is very easy and plus I am a pro at it!And you know it" -Sana smirked and Tzuyu raised an eyebrown at that.

-"why did I feel like there was a double meaning to that?" -Tzuyu backed off as Sana slowly walked forward. Tzuyu rested her hands on the railing of the balcony as Sana was now infront of her, their faces only inches apart. Sana grinned and Tzuyu could feel her hot breath on her lips, sje glupped then looked at Sana's lips before looking up at her eyes.

-"I am just saying, I won the first prize of horses race back in preschool!" -Sana chuckled then leaned back while Tzuyu caught her breath.

-"I didn't know you liked sports. That's new!" -Tzuyu sighed as they went inside the room again since it was beginning to get cold. Sana shrugged her shoulder and sat on the bed as she finally took off her shoes. She sighed contentedly as Tzuyu stood infront of her. Sana looked up and took her hand.

-"Wanna sit on my lap?" -Sana grinned and Tzuyu scoffed playfully.

-"Hum. No! I am not a baby anymore!"

-"But you are my baby!" -Sana laughed slightly and pulled Tzuyu who fell on her lap, knees on the bed as Sana was under her, Tzuyu glared at her while Sana looked at her with a beaming smile. -"and no one can change that. Not even you so don't give me the big dick energy"

-"Big dick energy? What? But I don't even have that!" -Tzuyu frowned with confusion.

-"oh baby you are so innocent. I meant, don't act like a big bad Top when you know in fact we are switches!" -Sana smircked and Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief.

-"what did I say? No talking about our sex life in this house! I very much respect your grandparents and your parents so we won't say anything explicit here okay?" -Tzuyu stood up and joined her hands. -"please forgive us! And forgive me for what I am about to say"

Tzuyu pursed her lips then looked at Sana with a very serious gaze before saying something that made Sana burst out laughing.

-"and I am a Top!"

Sana looked at her with amusement then pulled her back on her lap.

-"This is only my grandparents house not some Deity's house so relax!!" -Sana shook her head then leaned in to whisper into Tzuyu's ear before whispering seductively in her ear. -"and also we are switches! If you moaning my name last week isn't an enough proof then I can show right there and right now how big of a Top I am"

Tzuyu blushed furiously but didn't move as Sana gently squeezed her waist. She bites her lips as Sana brushed her lips on her ear slowly, almost teasing. Tzuyu put her head on Sana's shoulder which made the older smirk.

-"why? You don't like it?"

Tzuyu shook her head.

-"baby look at me" -Sana said and Tzuyu slowly turned her head to look at Sana. And she was surprised to see Tzuyu's pupils dilated.

She wanted this.

Tzuyu lifted her head and looked at her in the eyes as she slowly leaned in. Sana closed her eyes and she waited for Tzuyu to make the first step. A sigh of content escaped from Sana as Tzuyu finally closed the gap. Their lips slowly moved against each other in a sweet and soft movement, but it soon became more and more heated as Sana grew impatient and pulled Tzuyu in more to deepen the kiss, she slowly bits on the younger's lower lips to ask for entrance and Tzuyu wholeheartedlylet her in. Sana titled her head on the side and moaned when their tongue came into contact.

Tzuyu slowly pushed her down on the bed, not breaking the kiss as they fought for dominance and both parties were determined to win. Sana frowned when Tzuyu won. This was supposed to be her time but who is she to complain in this kind of moment? She wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and gripped on the younger's hair tightly earning a groan from Tzuyu.

When they finally pulled back, Sana didn't let go of her. They stared at each other for a moment while catching their breath and Sana smirked while Tzuyu was still looking at her with those dark eyes of hers which made Sana lower part throb. Oh gosh, why does this girlfriend of hers had to be this sexy, especially when she was on top of her?

Sana slowly leaned in again and caught in Tzuyu's lips, one, two, three times before Tzuyu forced her to lay back on the bed by pushing her gently but with force on the shoulder. Sana looked up at her girlfriend with a huge smirk as she knew she succeeded on turning her on.

-"I can't believe this!" -Tzuyu said in her raspy voice and Sana bit her lower lips.

-"that you are about to fuck me in my grandparents house?" -Sana asked and Tzuyu snickered.

-"nope. That I am going to refuse this because I am a very good kid!" -Tzuyu shook her head and let herself fall down on Sana's body but making sure to not crash the girl. Sana blinked her eyes before snorting then patted her girlfriends back.

-"wait you are serious?" -Sana asked amused and Tzuyu nodded her head as a very audible whimper escaped her mouth. Sana bursted out laughing and she hugged Tzuyu who now has her head on Sana's neck. -"wow! Tzuyu! I.... hahaha... wow"

-"don't make fun of me!" -Tzuyu whined. -"I really don't wanna do it here as I know your family is just next door. You are your parents only child Sana, don't you think they would feel like troubled that we do that here while they are around? Especially your Dad, I know he was happy for you but you are still a daddy's girl so I am going to respect that"

Sana's laugh slowly died down as she listenned to Tzuyu. Her amused smile turned into a soft one.

-"wow.... as if I didn't have enough reason to love you more baby. Tch!" -Sana playfully shook her head -"but you know it's just so funny to tease you. It would be a funny experience to try to turn you on and make you suffer all day hahahaha!! Watching you being a good kid while I am the bad one!"

-"hum. So from now on! If you do anything that will make that happen, I'll punish you" -Tzuyu threathened but Sana only smirked.

-"Hum. Getting punished by my "TOP". Sounds like a good deal" -Sana wiggled her eyesbrow althought Tzuyu can't see her.

-"Oh my gaaaaaaaaad. How are you my girlfriend??"

-"Because you love me?"

-"yeah but I am serious! I am going to punish you. Not the kind of punishement you are thinking about right now but a true punishement that will make you learn your lesson!"
-"you wouldn't do that to me, I know it! You won't do that right? If you love me you won't do that" -Sana smiled smugly.

Silence. Tzuyu didn't respond and Sana's smug expression turned down.

-"you would?"

-"You know me my love" -Tzuyu finally said and Sana sighed.

-"okay! Okay. Let's just enjoy the week without that. It's not like I am addicted to it!"

-"cool. You are the best!"

-"You are lucky I love you baby"

-"hum"

-'And I am lucky you love me because I am going to test it anyways' -Sana thought while smiling evily but of course Tzuyu can't see her.

..............
Sorry for the late update guys. I was just kind of busy with life and...school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 806 28
When Sana and Mina both find themself infatuated with student Chou Tzuyu. While wondering who the girl in the black hood was. Who does Tzuyu really l...
85.4K 2.9K 17
What matter to me is YOU. I don't want anyone else, Just YOU. No matter what happened, I'll Always be BESIDE YOU.
42.6K 968 33
It's a Tzuyu x male reader Just how you explain your life and all your experiences until you find your only one... Who you would never imagined that...
14.1K 487 73
Since this is not a mature content . Everyone can read it. Love is Love . But when it comes to jealousy ...complicated things can happen anytime...