Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

18. Horny

23.8K 153 52
By swaylastories100

Warning:

Kinky stuff mentioned

I look at him and he turns away.

Y: 'Sounds nice'

He turns to me.

J: 'You into kinky shit too?'

I smile and nod.

Y: 'Not like I'd get anywhere near to it but I like it,'

He smiles.

J: 'You wont be a virgin your whole life,'

Y: 'Wanna bet?'

J: 'Sure,'

I smile and shake his hand.

J: 'What type of kinky stuff do you like then, sorry that was a weird question'

I smile.

Y: 'No it's ok, I dont mind'

J: 'I mean, the other lads do kinky shit with their girlfriends but we never tell each other what we do,'

Y: 'Girls are complete opposites, we always talk about what our boyfriends/girlfriends do to us'

He smiles.

J: 'Didnt answer my question,'

Y: 'I love it all to be honest, I really dont care what they do to me, knife play, toys, handcuffs, candle wax, just do it all'

He smirks.

J: 'Wow same, I love it all, love doing that shit,'

Y: 'Have you ever done any of that to a girl before?'

J: 'Most I've done with kinky stuff was use handcuffs on hands and ankles and used a vibrator to over stimulate till I actually started.'

Y: 'That shit sounds nice'

He smiles.

J: 'Mmm,'

I unpause the movie and then Josh suddenly says

J: 'I'm horny,'

Y: 'Go jack'

J: 'Dont wanna jack right now'

Y: 'Go call a prostitute then,'

He rolls his eyes.

J: 'Of course you mention that, I wanna watch someone get over stimulated again'

Y: 'Dont even think about it,'

J: 'Wasnt gonna ask you, put the film back on'

I press play and 5 minutes later Josh suddenly says

J: 'Can I give you a hickey?'

I pause the film again and look at him.

Y: 'What am I your personal sex toy?'

J: 'Nah your just the annoying bitch I have to live with'

I laugh.

Y: 'Mmm, fairs, yeah sure I dont care'

He smiles and lifts me onto his lap and unpauses the movie. He moves my hair to one side and tilts my neck slightly. As soon as his lips make contact with my skin, I close my eyes. He starts sucking and softly biting at a specific point of my neck.

My breath becomes heavy and deep and I feel something hard underneath you. Josh looks back at the hickey and smiles and gives it a little kiss.

J: 'Hope you like the colour purple'

Y: 'Its ok, why?'

J: 'Because you have a purple mark on your neck'

I smile and he wraps his arms around my waist. I lay back on his chest and end up falling asleep. A few hours later, Liam comes round looking for Josh but we are both asleep and dont hear him knock. He calls Josh and he immensely shakes awake. He grabs his phone in an attempt to keep me asleep and answers.

J: 'What do you want'

L: 'Open your front door, ive been knocking for ages'

J: 'I cant move'

L: 'Why- Ohhhhhh Blair?'

J: 'Yes, shes asleep and I dont wanna wake her by moving'

L: 'Try move, might work'

J: 'If I wake her up, I'm blaming you'

L: 'You do that'

Josh ends the call and wriggled out of his position with me. He looks at your position and smiles. Half the duvet you've been using is what I'm laying on and the other half is what I'm wrapped in. Josh goes and answers the door and looks at Liam.

L: 'Not gonna ask you to put a shirt on because I know you wont'

J: 'As soon as your gone, going back in there'

L: 'What you doing anyway?'

J: 'We were watching fifty shades then I got hella horny and asked to give her a hickey so now shes got a large purple hickey on her neck and then she fell asleep In my arms and I did the same,'

L: 'Cute, what are you two anyway'

J: 'We did talk about that, and weve decided we are roommates with benefits'

Liam's eyebrows raise.

L: 'Benefits?! You've slept with her'

J: 'No! We havent slept together, our benefits are making out and hickeys, and talking about kinky stuff cause I have no else to talk to about that'

L: 'What am I? A chip?'

Josh smiles.

J: 'Your one of my bestfriends but you know the unspoken rule between the lads, we dont talk about the kinky stuff we do'

L: 'Dont mind talking to you about that,'

J: 'Thanks bro, but I'm fine now, so what was the reason you came round'

L: 'To invite you to Hadens cause we are all gaming and getting takeout, but you two have either lans and that's fine,'

Josh nods.

J: 'Yeah, thanks,'

L: 'How purples the hickey?'

J: 'I'll show you'

Josh opens my bedroom door and they both come in. Luckily for them, my hickey is facing upwards and im cuddling part of the duvet, thinking its Josh. He bends down and moves my hair out the way so Liam can see it. He raises his eyebrows and Josh.

L: 'How long did that take?!'

J: 'Couple of minutes,

Liam looks at him.

L: 'You've had too much practise'

He smirks.

J: 'Yep, this is probably a weird thing to ask but I trust you to not say anything, do you like giving hickeys?'

Liam looks at him.

L: 'Yeah I do, this is probably gonna sound weird to you but, I love sucking on her skin for some reason. I find it so relaxing I have no idea why'

Josh smiles.

J: 'Nah it's fine, I'm the same,'

L: 'Ok I'm gonna go now, have fun giving her hickeys and making out!'

Josh smiles and rolls his eyes at him.

J: 'We will,'

He locks the door after him and gets back into bed with you. I moan in my sleep and Josh strokes my hair while I sleep. I eventually wake up an hour later and look up at Josh with sleepy eyes. Josh smiles at me and gives my nose a little kiss and I sleepily smile.

Y: 'What time is it'

J: 'Like 4pm I think'

You nod and look up at Josh's hair.
He smiles and ruffles it and I giggle.

Y: 'Can I do that?'

Josh smiles even more.

J: 'Do what?'

Y: 'Try ruffle your hair the way you do it?'

He laughs.

J: 'Ok, so this is how I ruffle my hair'

He takes my hand and runs it through his hair like he usually does. His hair unexpectedly feels really nice and smooth.

Y: 'Wow I thouht your hair would feel like straw, I kinda it looks like it'

J: 'Your so rude,'

I giggle and he lays his head on my chest.

Y: 'You hungry?'

J: 'For once I'm not'

I smile

Y: 'Ok,'

J: 'Are you?'

Y: 'Nah, not really, fuck these bra underwire hurt'

J: 'Hmm? Where?'

I put his hand very slightly under my bra and he touches the wire.

J: 'Must hurt, take it off and cover yourself with the duvet'

Y: 'Dont trust you to not suddenly pull back the duvet and try look'

J: 'I promise,'

Y: 'Nope,'

J: 'Well you can sit there in that but dont complain to me when it hurts,'

A few minutes passes in a comfortable silence and I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Fine, but if you even think about pulling back the duvet I swear'

J: 'Alrught I'll turn around'

He turns around and I unclip my bra and take it off. I check hes not watching and pull the duvet up to cover my boobs.

Y: 'Should just leave you turn that way forever'

He laughs and turns around. I end up falling asleep again and Josh puts on a film. Suddenly I turn over to him and the duvet falls down, revealing everything. Josh does a double take and smirks. He looks down and he immediately got an erection as he pulls up your duvet. He makes sure its comfortable and I accidentally pull him down and cuddle him. He smiles and ends up falling asleep with me again while fifty shades freed plays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
2.6M 64.2K 68
"I need you. I need to feel you, to be inside of you." August's voice darkened. He swiftly lifted me over his lap. "Please." He leaned up and kissed...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
3.5M 96.7K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...