serendipity - r. lupin

Od chlorinestoken

༄*: in which genevieve lewis is completely oblivious to one of her best friends feelings towards her. ༉‧₊ ... Více

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGTHY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE

TWENTY FOUR

10.4K 417 81
Od chlorinestoken

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lily Evans believed that James Potter was the most arrogant, conceited and obnoxiously loud boy she had the misfortune to have stumbled across. Ever since first year, the boy followed her around like a shadow, never straying away from his attempts to woo the girl.

Constantly in misery whenever the boy was around, Lily wanted nothing more than for him to just go away and leave her alone. No matter how many times she had insulted him or screamed in his face for asking her out, he still remained insistent on his quest to win her love.

But while sat in the girls dormitory's, listening to Lily rant about how James had blew up a cauldron in potions, Genevieve couldn't help but snicker.

"How stupid can you get? I mean come on, all you're doing is reading a book and adding the ingredients," Lily argued into the air, making both Gen and Marlene exchange a look.

"What was that?"

The two girls watched as the redheads piercing green eyes narrowed, shooting daggers that would make even the devil himself flinch.

"What was what?" Marlene asked, crossing her legs over in order to seem more casual but both girls could see the fear that flashed before her eyes.

"That look," Lily seethed through gritted teeth, flicking her finger between the two girls, "I saw that look."

Genevieve looked pleadingly at Marlene, silently begging her to explain instead of herself as she would much rather avoid death until she was old and grey. Marlene laid back in her bed with a grin, gesturing with her hand for Gen to continue.

Genevieve looked over at Lily with fearful eyes. "Well...it's just that - Well I mean- "

"Spit it out, babe," Marlene chimed in, looking at the non-existent watch on her freckled wrist.

Gen groaned and prepared herself for death, knowing that Lily's temper was enough for her to commit murder.

"Well... for someone who claims that they hate him so much, you sure do talk about him a lot,"she explained, making her voice sound more sweet in hopes that it would help her.

Genevieve and Marlene watched as Lily stopped pacing and turned slowly on her heels to face them both. Her fists clenched into tight balls of rage and her nose scrunched up distastefully.

As soon as that happened though, Lily unclenched her fists and smiled sweetly at the two, making them even more scared. She let out a bitter laugh and shook her head before looking back up at them.

"If you're suggesting that I so much as like someone as self-obsessed as Potter," Lily spat out his name venomously, "then you are far from correct."

"Aren't you self-obsessed aswell, though?" Marlene asked, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow that Gen wished to have.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Marlene snorted loudly, making Genevieve chuckle at the noise. "It means that you too are quite obsessed with yourself-"

"Not that it's a bad thing," Genevieve added quickly, "You're brilliant and you know it, which is totally cool but the point is that-"

"The point is," Marlene cut Genevieve off, earning a scowl from the said girl, "you and Potter aren't really that different."

Lily grimaced as soon as those words tumbled out of Marlene's mouth, her shoulders hunching upwards so she looked almost deformed. "Not that different," she croaked out repeatedly, gripping her red locks tightly and tugging at the roots.

"Nope," Marlene grinned at her friends expression, popping the 'p' with her lips.

"Watch it, Lils, you're ripping your hair out," Genevieve warned, watching in the most concerned manner she had felt in a while.

Lily obliged, bringing her hands together with an aggressive clap that made both the girls jump. "Me and Potter are far from the same."

"If you say so," Marlene hummed, batting her mascara coated eyelashes.

"Whatever floats your boat, I guess," Gen shrugged, pinching the skin between her thumb and index finger in hopes that it would stop her from laughing.

Lily huffed at her both her friends sarcasm and picked up the bag thrown onto the end of her bed.

"And where exactly are you going?" Marlene asked, flipping onto her stomach so her head was no rested in the palms of her hands.

"To the library so I can escape you guys."

"I'll make sure to tell James your exact location," Genevieve grinned and watched as Lily flipped her off and exited the room, making sure to slam the door as loudly as possible.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Genevieve Lewis had always felt as if Peter Pettigrew was the odd one out. The black sheep among the white ones, the child dressed in trousers while the rest are dressed in shorts. He was constantly forgotten by the other students of Hogwarts, and when he was remembered he was barely acknowledged.

Although Gen treated all of her friends with the same energy, she made sure to pay extra attention to Peter. Not because she liked him more, but because she felt as if he wanted to be recognised for himself instead of his friends.

It was just past 8 o'clock and together they sat in the kitchens, drinking hot chocolate and eating a chocolate gateau cake that the elves had provided for them while playing a game of truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" Peter asked, squirting some more whipped cream onto the top of his drink.

"Hmm...Dare," Genevieve sighed, preparing herself mentally for what task he had chosen.

"I dare you to give me a galleon," Peter grinned and held out his small hand sassily.

"You sneaky git," Gen sighed disappointedly while rummaging through her plaid pyjama pockets until she found a coin in the shape of a galleon. While the dare wasn't at all a bad one, it still pained her to give away money.

"There you go," She started, pressing the coin into the palm of his hand sadly before warning him, "Spend it wisely."

"I will," He admired the coin fondly before tucking it away into his sweatpants.

Gen took a long sip of hot chocolate, not caring if the drink was burning her tongue as it tasted so good. Once finished she place it back down and looked at the boy expectantly. "Truth or dare?"

Peter thought it over, his finger pressed to his chin before answering her reluctantly, "Dare."

The corners of Genevieve's lips twisted upwards as she slide over her plate of chocolate gate, the sound of glass moving against marble tables echoing throughout the kitchens. "I dare you to put a handful of chocolate cake all over your face."

Instead of refusing, Peter raised his eyebrows, smiling at the dare. His bare hand grabbed the cake in one big scoop and with that he raised the same hand against his forehead, sliding it all the way down to his chin.

Genevieve threw her head back in laughter at the thick coat of gateau that covered Peters grinning face, clapping her hands together at him completely the challenge.

"This is really good cake," Peter hummed, licking his lips while reaching for the napkins behind him.

"It looks better on your face," Genevieve laughed, waving her finger in a circular movement around Peters face.

"Would look better on yours," Peter countered, grabbing another chunk of gateau and throwing it straight into the centre of her face.

Gen's eyes snapped tightly shut, her mouth slightly agape as she felt the cake slowly make its way down her face, a few larger clumps of cake dripping into her crossed legs. "I'm going to kill you," she breathed out, her eyes slowly opening to reveal a deadly glare.

Peter gulped regretfully, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down in his throat. "Please don't."

She grunted in response, lifting the side of her sweatshirt up so she could grasp her wand from where it was tucked into her waistline. "As long as the cake comes out of my bottoms, you'll live," she winked, much to the boys relief, flicking her wrist so the mess they had made was cleared.

"It's your go to ask me," Gen reminded him.

"Truth or dare?"

Genevieve tucked her feet underneath her and rested her head on her knees, thinking over her options. "Truth," she answered finally.

Peter mimicked her position, but instead of the anticipating look she wore he instead sported an inquisitive one. "What's the worst thing you've heard someone say about me?" He asked, although his voice sounded more weaker than it usually was.

Genevieve parted her lips to draw in a breath before closing them again, biting the inside of her cheek instead. "Oh, Pete, I can't answer that," she shook her head, eyebrows drawing into a line.

"Why not? It's all part of the game..." Peter pressed on, but Gen's decision had already been made final.

"Just...no, Peter."

Peter frowned, but gave her a small nod anyway.

Truth is, Gen had heard some pretty awful things about Peter. He wasn't the skinniest boy ever, he was more on the pudgy side, but the amount of comments she had heard about his weight from others always made her heart sink.

"Why do you want to know things like that anyway?"

Peter kept his gaze on his feet, feeling slightly shy all of a sudden. "I don't know really... I guess I just want to know what people think of me," he whispered, his cheeks flushing red from embarrassment.

A sigh came from Gens lips as she shuffled closer to Peter, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and bringing him into her side. "No matter what you do, Pete, people are always going to think bad about you. That's just the way life is, I guess. Totally unfair."

"I know what people say about me Gen, you don't have to act like you haven't heard it either," Peter muttered pointedly, his voice glum.

It went silent for a few seconds, as neither of them really knew what to say. Deep conversations weren't really a thing they specialised in unless it was past midnight. A small smile eventually made its way onto Gens face as she gave Peters shoulder a tiny squeeze.

"Well I think you're pretty cool," She admitted, glancing over at him with truth in her soft eyes.

"You do?" He asked doubtfully, although a toothy smile managed to work its way onto his face at those words, his cheeks pulling upwards as his eyes scrunched at the sides.

"Hell yeah," Genevieve nodded as if it was the most obvious thing, "I mean, who else can fit nine whole chocolate frogs into their mouths? That's pretty cool if you ask me."

Peter beamed even more if that was even possible, puffing his chest out slightly with pride. "It is," he agreed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.8K 144 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
467K 12.1K 82
❥sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ❥ ✦ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✦ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦�...
85 0 4
~Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you.~ One shots about: ~James Potter ~Remus Lupin ~Sirius Black ~Peter Pettigrew (if requested) -PL...