The Misfit Of Demon King (Mal...

By XD0010Bigfan

as always,I'm not good at making descriptions. Leave comment, vote, or follow me for more story^_^ [i not own... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Worthless Battle
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 New Knight Has Arrived
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Invitation to destroy the Excalibur
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 The Battle Part 1
Chapter 19 The Battle part2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Crazy Summer
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 The Conference Begins
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 God of Norse Vs The Demon King of Tyranny
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 the Heroes Appear
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 1
Chapter 38 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

10.2K 175 26
By XD0010Bigfan

[The next day]

I am currently in the backyard of my castle with Asia and Xenovia. Like what I said yesterday I will train them here.. More precisely my servants will train them here.

Y/n=Okay, Asia, xenovia, your training begins today.

Asia/Xenovia=Hai!

Y/n=You two are going to train here for a few weeks, are you both ready?

Asia=Y-Yes, Y/n-san!

Xenovia=I'm always ready!

Y/n=Okay then. Asia, since your sacred gear is Twilight Healing, we need to improve your magic skills, with that you will train with Melheis.

Asia=H-Hai!

Y/n=Melheis, can I trust her to you?

Melheis=Yes absolutely, my lord.

Y/n=Good to heard that. Now, both of you can start your training.

Asia=Eh...? Now?

Melheis=Asia-sama, we will start our training now so please follow me.

Asia=O-Okay!

With that, the two of them then went to the magic training room which I specially created for Asia.

I then turned my gaze towards Xenovia.

Y/n=Now, Xenovia.

Xenovia=Yes, Y/n-kun. What kind of training will I go through?

Y/n=Let's see... Since you are a swordsman, we will improve your sword skills and with that, you will be trained by my second best swordsman, Gaios.

Xenovia=I understand.

Y/n=Gaios, I'll leave Xenovia to you.

Gaios=Don't worry Y/n-sama, I will definitely train this young lady well.

Y/n=Good then you can start your training now.

They both nodded and then they went to the arena to start their training.

Ilvis=Lord Y/n, how long will they be trained here?

Y/n=Two or maybe three weeks depending on them.

Ilvis=I see. Anyway, Lord Y/n, Have you found out who manipulated our memories?

Y/n=Yes. There's one person in my mind.

Ilvis=Who?

Y/n=Jerga.

Ilvis=Jerga?

[Meanwhile]
[At the Gremory House]
[Issei POV]

I'm currently in the underworld with Buchou and the others. We go to the underworld because now it is a holiday. Buchou said every year during holidays she always returns to the underworld with all her peerage members.

Zeoticus=Please enjoy yourselves without holding back.

And now we were in the dining room in Buchou's house.

Venelana=Oh my, I am very happy that my daughter is visiting us here again with her peerage and this time she brings a future son-in-law.

I was blushed after hearing that, Buchou who is currently sitting beside me looks blushed too.

Rias=Okaa-san!

Venelana=I can't believe my little daughter has grown up now~

Issei=E-Etto...

Rias=Okaa-san! Stop it already! You embarrass me!

Venelana=Sorry, sorry~

Rias=Humph!

Zeoticus=Oh Rias, you really cute when you get angry.

Rias=Otou-san! Not you too!

Zeoticus=Hehe... Sorry, I can't resist it.

Sirzechs=Anyway, Otou-san. About the three factions meeting with the Norse God..

Zeoticus=Yes?

Sirzechs=Should we invite
Y/n-sama too?

Zeoticus=Yes, we should. We should invite him to this peace agreement.

Huh... Y/n involved?

Issei=Um, Excuse me. If I was allowed to ask, why was Y/n involved?

Zeoticus=It's because we've been talk about this long time ago and besides, we don't want to get into trouble with him.

Issei=Can I ask you one more question?

Zeoticus=Yes?

Issei=Why is Y/n being called Demon King and why is he's so feared by three factions?

Zeoticus=He was called "Demon King" because he never gave his opponent mercy and besides that, during the Great War he almost destroyed the world with his footsteps.

Issei=Wha.. What!?

Sirzechs=Seeing his anger 2000 years ago is very terrifying for us..

[Three weeks later]
[Y/n Castle]
[Y/n POV]

I'm currently walking around my castle wondering what to do today.

Ilvis=Y/n-sama, there's someone who wants to meet you at the gate.

Y/n=Someone...? Okay.

I then teleported to the entrance gate.

After I arrived I saw a young woman with long, straight silver hair and aqua-colored eyes.

Y/n=Who are you?

Rossweisse=My name is Rossweisse and I'm Odin's bodyguard.

Y/n=Odin?

Rossweisse=The Norse God.

Y/n=Oh.

Rossweisse=I've come here to give you this.

She then pointed a letter to me, I then took it.

Y/n=What is this?

Rossweisse=An invitation.

She then left.

Y/n=.....?

I opened the letter and then I read it.

Y/n=A peace treaty, eh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is very short. I'm very busy in real life so I can't really focus on this story. I'm sorry once again.
If you ask me what am I doing now...
I'm working on my thesis for college right now. My head feels like it's fried now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 3.9K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
67.5K 896 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
233K 3K 15
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...