FOLLOW BACK / denki kaminari.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "denki got fucking arrested?! for what?!" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which kaminari makes friends with the... More

─── FOLLOW BACK .
─── SOCIAL MEDIA AU .
❪ ✧🍓₊ 献身 ❫
❪ 献身 ✧🥡₊ ❫
ONE ⁑ the pretty girl.
TWO ⁑ pussy-acquiring kaminari.
THREE ⁑ shiketsu losers.
FOUR ⁑ top 5.
FIVE ⁑ simp ass mf.
SIX ⁑ mickey mouse clubhouse.
SEVEN ⁑ inasa's dead man era.
EIGHT ⁑ (Y/n) & class 2-A against the world.
NINE ⁑ papa's pizzeria characters.
TEN ⁑ Kaminari, (Y/n), Apple and Maurice.
ELEVEN ⁑ shes the dawg.
TWELVE ⁑ Kaminari's boyfriend.
THIRTEEN ⁑ smoke flavored kisses.
FOURTEEN ⁑ crackhead (Y/n).
FIFTEEN ⁑ he dont want'chu.
SIXTEEN ⁑ breakdowns in supermarket bathrooms.
SEVENTEEN ⁑ who tf is mary and why she poppin?
EIGHTEEN ⁑ alone in a room filled with people.
NINETEEN ⁑ a burst of love.
TWENTY ⁑ matching bios.
TWENTY ONE ⁑ cute first date ideas.
TWENTY TWO ⁑ batman, spiderman, mario & luigi.
TWENTY THREE ⁑ ramen date.
TWENTY FOUR ⁑ tweets.
TWENTY FIVE ⁑ Sero 'steal your girl' Hanta.
TWENTY SIX ⁑ UA: where idiots roam.
TWENTY SEVEN ⁑ fear ridden rides.
TWENTY EIGHT ⁑ for future plans.
THIRTY ⁑ i love current-universe you.
─── memes .
❪ ✧🥢₊ 網上戀愛 ❫

TWENTY NINE ⁑ never grow up.

7.5K 436 329
By sweet-amai

the sun bloomed over the horizon, golden petals unfurling as it rose to ignite the sky a rich blue. the warmth of the sunbeams wrapped around the city of Tokyo and hugged it close; it was a new day and everyone leaped to seize the opportunities it came to offer.

students walked hand-in-hand to their school, businessmen driving or commuting to their workplace and athletes out for their morning run, starting the day with an energetic kick.

Deku's forest green eyes were blown wide at the breathtaking view the private jet provided of Tokyo, he really could never get used to such a sight.

"close that mouth of yours before i punch it closed myself." Dynamight glared at the number one hero with his arms crossed tightly over his chest. they were currently on a business trip to Tokushima, the work truly never ends for a professional hero.

Shoto sat cross legged across the blond man, a bored expression on his face. "we haven't been on this jet for five minutes and you're already threatening everyone, calm down."

"why? you're feeling left out, icy? because i can arrange a personal threat for you too."

Izuku could only sigh at his friend's aggressiveness, he knew it was all empty talk – he long outgrew his violent persona.

that is... against his friends and fellow heroes only.

the villains unlucky enough to cross paths with Dynamight were shown no mercy.

the green haired man took a seat next to Shoto, "i don't know about you guys but i don't really feel at ease with all three of us leaving Tokyo at once..." his eyebrows furrowed and lips in a frown, Izuku's anxiety filled eyes fell on his two friends. "of course this trip is important but i feel like we left Tokyo compromised."

Shoto was the first to reply to him, wanting to put a quick stop to his friend's worries. "it'll be fine, this Tokushima visit is well-thought out and diligently planned by each of our agencies."

"besides we aren't the only heroes around, dipshit. Tokyo isn't going to burn down just because you aren't there." Katsuki rolled his volcanic red eyes. "big ass ego."

"the jokes are writing themselves.." Todoroki snickered, smirk on his lips; teasing Katsuki never gets old he gives the best reactions.

"the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"it means what it means."

"you think you're smart, peppermint butler?"

"i do, yes."

Izuku shook his head at the two, turning to look out the window– view long gone and replaced with daisy-white clouds.

he hoped his friends were right, he hoped tokyo would be safe in their absence. "they'll be fine." he whispered to himself to ease the anxiety.

"west tokyo is currently under attack, police advise civilians to stay inside while our heroes deal with the issue." a news anchor stood near yellow police tape, two silhouettes going at each other in the background. "pro hero Hado is the first on the scene but we patiently wait for backup to arrive. in the meantime, please be safe."

the atmosphere of the normally vibrant city shifted from peacefully busy to that of chaos and overwhelming anxiety. citizens scrambled for safety, police diligently rushing them away from the deranged villain, Kage.

his shadow quirk allowed the man to stealthily attack with incredible speed. as soon as Kage gets his hands on a civilian, he's already on the next.

Nejire, the number 6 hero, blasted a vibrating shockwave his way – her quirk proved useless against him when he was left unaffected by each one; a massless shadow cannot be vibrated.

"each one of you heroes is more pathetic than the last!" Kage cackled, seamlessly dodging yet another attack. his laughs were loud and annoying, taunting the civilians who ran left and right. "i want a challenge! where's Deku! i want Deku!"

Najire frowned, she couldn't disclose Deku's location or the other top 3, it would lead to a spike in villain attacks. her best bet would be to hold him off long enough until other heroes arrived to help. "quit being so mean!" she yelled, before sending another shockwave – the golden swirls left her palms and flew Kage's way.

unfortunately, before her attack hit, his body dissolved into the air; materializing back when the wave passed. "just stop trying yo beat me your quirk is useless against me, now get me Deku!"

the villain came flying Hado's way, arm shape-shifting into a sharp blade made of shadows, he tore a piece of her hero costume and when he went for a second hit to cut her skin; Nejire kicked the villain in the stomach sending him flying to the ground.

Kage pushed the rubble off his body, glaring up at the blue haired hero. "i swear if you don't call Deku i will kill every single person here."

Nejire parted her lips to reply but another voice beat her to it.

"Deku couldn't be bothered to come fight a weak villain such as yourself." it was velvety smooth; like a river, with a tone of superiority.

(Y/n) walked onto the scene with the confidence of a conjuror, blue hero costume clean and shining. 

"Downpour!" Hado beamed, shoulders falling; now relaxed.

the civilians' attention instantly shifted to her, news cameras now focused on (y/n)'s grin, raging villain forgotten.

her long (h/c) hair fell behind her shoulders like a waterfall, lashes tickling her eyebrow bone. her full lips were tugged into a smirk, "we can call Dynamight for you though? we give him the villains too weak for Deku." she grinned, her sweet smile contradicting her taunts. she knew Bakugou would be watching the attack on live TV. 

"do you fucking know who i am?!" the shadow-quirked criminal fumed, she was hitting all the wrong buttons. 

(Y/n) held her hands together behind her back, shrugging. "no not really just your name, which by the way, Kage? really? shadow in japanese? you really reached in the bag for that one." she rolled her (e/c) eyes. "and i thought my hero name was lazy." she whispered to herself.

Kage, now steaming at her comment, "oh shut up, i'm not wasting my time talking to anyone who isn't the number one hero!" he came flying in her direction.

(Y/n) had to admit it, his speed was something else; it was eye-blinding, but she stood her ground. everything was going according to the plan.

the guy's powerful, definitely not the brightest though. pun absolutely intended.

as he came racing towards her, (Y/n)'s body was  going haywire, fight or flight instinct screaming at her to attack– it took every once of willpower in her being to not flinch.

she knew her partner had her back, her trust in him greater than her fear.

as soon as Kage was close enough to land a hit, he was instantly struck with high voltage of electricity; Kaminari punched him away.

the villain seemed to be taken aback.

the two had been secretly camping near the scene, silently watching Kage and Nejire's short fight. thanks to the previous kick Hado had landed on him, (Y/n) and Kaminari quickly realized he couldn't attack and shadow-ify his body at the same time.

but it was far from over, Kage quickly recovered from the surprise attack; body gone as soon as it appeared. he slipped into a shaded alleyway, wanting to get as far away from the light – of course he failed, Denki's crackling thunder lit up the entire area; with no shadows to consume the villain was in a weakened state.

before he could fight back or possibly run away, (Y/n)'s water whip twirled around Kage's physical body; the water-hero tugged him forward calling for Nejire. "Hado do your thing!"

finally, ending the relatively short fight, the blue haired hero blasted the villain into unconsciousness.

the two girls celebrated with a high-five when his body went limp against the ground. "that was amazing!" Nejire beamed, she hugged (Y/n) and waved to Kaminari before being pulled to answer questions and sign autographs.

the electric hero came skipping to (L/n), throwing his arm around her and pulling her close. "i love when we fight villains together." his  grin fell into a pout. "it doesn't happen as often as i want but when it does, i have the time of my life."

(Y/n) felt heat travel to the apples of her cheeks, despite dating for 5 years and being married for 2, he never failed to make her heart beat rapidly like she had just run a marathon.

maybe it was a second quirk or something, the 'make (Y/n) a giggling mess with a single sentence' quirk.

her diamond ring glittered as she reached to hold his hand wrapped around her shoulder. "i love when it happens too." a string of giggles left her lips. "that move of yours was freaking soul-shattering! i think i almost went blind but it would've been worth it." she fangirled.

yeah he's her husband but it's still Denki fuckin Kaminari.

they would often gush about each other and flirt like they just got back from their honeymoon. despite being signed to different agencies, gone to different hero universities and different hero schools – their relationship still flourished.

as soon as the police took the villain into custody and deemed it safe, the horde of civilians & news anchors formed a crowd around the two heroes, much like the one cramming Nejire.

(Y/n) and Denki were separated by the admirers, reporters and fans fighting for their attention; bombarding them with all kinds of questions that they answered to the best of their abilities.

the couple left the scene with their hands tightly held together, "forgot to tell you, Mina Sero and Eijiro are going to visit a carnival together and invited us." Denki said. "you coming?"

"tonight?"

"yeah."

(Y/n) pursed her lips in thoughtfulness, "i don't think i'm free to be honest," she smiled up at her husband, "you're free to go without me though."

"absolutely not."

"oh my god Denki, you haven't hung out with anyone alone since we started dating!" her eyes were wide with surprise, "do you not need a break to wind down with your friends without me around? even for a little while?"

the man shrugged dismissively, "not really, it gets boring real quick without you." he leaned down to press his cheek on hers, "you ruined being alone for me a long LOOONG time ago."

(Y/n) fought the smile creeping to her lips, (e/c) eyes averted in another direction. "fine you can hang out with me while i work, but it's going to be boring you're warned."

"i don't care, like i'd miss a chance to be alone with you." Denki purred in response, smirk on his lips.

the conversation was unexpectedly cut when (Y/n)'s phone rang. upon reaching for the device, she held it against her ear; immediately regretting the decision when Bakugou's yells nearly busted her eardrums.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, WATER SQUIRTER?! WE GIVE HIM VILLIANS TOO WEAK FOR DEKU?! COUNT YOUR FUCKING DAYS YOU UGLY ROTTEN FISH–" and she hung up. 

Kaminari tilted his head to the side with a confused expression, "who was that?" 

"no one important." (Y/n) chuckled, snaking her arms around her husband's, hugging it close to her chest. "so you wanna stop by the store and buy some snacks for my work session tonight?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.4K 20
in which helpless romantic jirou hers gets her heart broken, and its up to friendzoned kaminari to brighten her day. cover edit by cool pal kinktsuko
66.6K 1.9K 42
(y/n) a simple girl she sees memes she likes. ( This is my first fanfic no bullying allowed)
14K 283 33
A thoughtful, beautiful, hot, quiet girl and a social, energetic boy who loves hanging out with his friends so much. Do they match? Y/n Intelli and D...
194K 12.2K 21
❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍❞ -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...