TWENTY SEVEN ⁑ fear ridden rides.

the group of heroes laid in silence on the white benches, each with a cold drink in hand

the group of heroes laid in silence on the white benches, each with a cold drink in hand. (Y/n) comfortably laid next to Kaminari, his arm wrapped around her shoulders. "you guys wanna go on one last ride before we go home?" she asked, straw still between her glossed lips; her (e/c) eyes stared up at all the slides they still haven't gone on.

"mhm!" Mina excitedly nodded, being the first to respond to her friend. she pointed a pink finger at a certain couples slide, "i've been itching to go on that one since we got here."

"that's a couples ride." Katsuki grunted, throwing his empty can of soda in the trash; he mentally celebrated when it landed perfectly.

"so?"

"so the only couple here are these two dumbasses." he threw a thumb over his shoulder to point at (Y/n) & Denki, who were busy giggling and whispering god knows what in each other's ears.

"that doesn't mean anything, you can go down the slide with Eijiro and i could go with Sero. no big deal." Mina argued, shrugging her shoulders.

Hanta's face was overtaken by a huge grin, he jumped up and down like a child. "yeah let's go!" his excitement rubbed off on the rest as they approached the tall slide.

(Y/n) silently studied it, being so close put in perspective how big it was. "it's... kinda high."

"you're afraid of heights?" Katsuki questioned, turning over his shoulder to make eye contact with the (h/c). she frowned at the demeaning smirk grazing his lips, "no, just making an observation."

"she's scared!" Sero cackled like the wicked witch of the west only to be bonked on the back of the head.

"i said i'm not! y'know what?" (Y/n) reached for Kaminari's hand and pulled him along to be in front of the group. "Denks and i will be the first to go down."

Bakugou silently snorted at her obviously shaking hand - oh he was definitely excited to see how this plays out.

it was after a 10 minute wait that the group reached a part of the line where the pool below was visible. (Y/n) froze for a second looking down at the water in silence. she felt her heart drop when she heard Kirishima eagerly call for their attention "guys, only three more people and it's our turn!"