FOURTEEN ⁑ crackhead (Y/n).

as much as Katsuki liked to present himself as an asshole who cares not about other people's feelings, he was never the type to pull on a friend in their time of need - though he'd rather die a horrible, gory death on the side of a dusty musty old...

as much as Katsuki liked to present himself as an asshole who cares not about other people's feelings, he was never the type to pull on a friend in their time of need - though he'd rather die a horrible, gory death on the side of a dusty musty old sidewalk than admit it. Katsuki cared for his friends' well-being deeply.

he was rethinking all of that though when Sero called at 5:57 AM whispering into the phone about how the police are looking for him, Mina, Denki and (Y/n).

great way to start the day huh?

with an annoyed sigh he threw the warm sheets off his tired body. now he had to deal with whatever shit his friends has gotten themselves into last night when they had sneaked out to see (Y/n).

he assumed they'd go out for some late night bite with her or something along those lines- not doing illegal shit. whatever that shit was.

he threw on a jacket for protection from the early morning chill, still dressed in his pajamas though. Bakugou glanced at his hand watch, it was exactly six. faculty will be in the dorm building to make sure they're awake at seven.

he had exactly 60 minutes to get his personal dumbasses out of trouble and make sure (Y/n) gets the fuck back to her school.

i fucking hate my life.

using his phone to get hold of their Location, Bakugou quickly found himself at the scene. he glared up at his 4 friends who sat on a large tree near a kids playground. "what the fuck are you guys doing.."

Mina used her legs to hang upsidedown from the tree peter parker style. "waiting for the police to get away from (Y/n)'s car."

"yeah, about the fucking police. what in the holy mother of fucks did you guys do for them to be looking for you?!" he yelled, only to be shushed by (Y/n) who was frantically looking from side to side hoping no one could hear his loud ass. "shut your blond mustache ass up. they'll fucking hear you" she glared.