FOUR ⁑ top 5.

SHIKETSU'S TOP 5, also known as the inasasquad. much like UA's big three, the group consisted of five incredibly gifted students who posses extremely powerful quirks: (y/n) (l/n), camie utsushimi, seiji shishikura, mora nagamasa and of course inasa yoarashi. the powerhouses of shiketsu high.

they, more often than not, dominated the ranks each year in shiketsu - both in hero studies and combat training. and while they were powerful as a group, they also had quite the reputation as individuals.

seiji was the proudest member of the group, always blabbering about how they were an exclusive bunch - degrading anyone who came close. but in reality he was a sweetheart except with a sharp tongue. his quirk, meatball, although gross was incredibly powerful; allowing him a righteous spot between the other four. he and (y/n) were always at odds with each other ; constantly throwing petty insults.

camie utsushimi, a heartthrob for most (if not all) the male students who attend the school. longtime best friend of (y/n), having met in middle school, the two were closer to each other than with the rest of the group. with her pretty face and gifted quirk - everyone threw themselves at her feet.

the respected class rep, nagamasa mora, he often played the role of 'worried mother hen.' pulling his friends out of messes they somehow managed to find themselves in. inasa and (y/n) being the two he has to look after the most.

of course the leader, Inasa Yoarashi. undoubtedly the strongest out of all five; his personality was a sweet mixture of sunshine rays and marshmello bubbles with a hint of crack. he admired (Y/n) the most out of his friends, her powerful quirk and her outgoing personality were a charm that instantly sucked him in.

and finally, (y/n) (l/n). aside from camie, she only met the rest when she began her hero journey in shiketsu - nagamasa and seiji first, then a year later inasa. her water quirk powerful and versatile; its user, however, is required to master graceful and highly calculated moves in order to use it in its full potential. something (y/n) found rather hard, considering her laid-back way of living.

it was funny, a user not being compatible with their own quirk.

(l/n) didnt hate it of course, but she sometimes wondered how much better it would be to have a power that didn't naturally contradict her entire character.