Saved by Idols (K/DA x Male R...

By DarkSoulsz

As the son of an infamous Yakuza, there are so many things that you can get away with... yet your life is in... More

Notes
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapten ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
A/N
I'm Sorry
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
I should apologize
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
A/N
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Me asking questions.
It's done.

Chapter seven

3.1K 138 15
By DarkSoulsz

Day three

It has been two days. To my surprise when I woke up yesterday everyone was missing. I imagined it had to something with the war that is going on. Right now... I don't have an idea where their allegiances lie. 

Highest bidder maybe? That only depends on what they are offering and what you want. 

From what I understand and what I got from the news, there were four separate attacks. One was in our territory and the rest just outside of it. Massive firefights with relatively large casualties. Though they are all mostly on one side. 

As of now, it seems like they are throwing the weaker groups at us. Thawing out our resources and getting rid of other groups in the process. I wanted to call someone, anyone but none of them answered. I fear they are too busy throwing their lives away to even notice what is going on around them.

To feel so powerless, I hate it.

My thoughts then shift onto Evelynn; something about that woman doesn't sit right with me. She is the type of person that always has a plan, a grand scheme that she works on through the shadows, and in the end, it always works out the way she planned.

What is her plan now? 

From what I can tell it just seems like she is trying to be nice by taking my side and giving me what little advice she is willing to offer to not make it seem too obvious. Does she only wish to gain my trust? A favor from the Yakuza? 

I somehow believe that that isn't quite right. Maybe I am just looking too deeply into it. 

The knocking on my door then pulls my gaze away from the computer, climbing out the chair the door slides open to reveal Ahri, "Hey, got a minute?"

I shrug, "Not like I got much to do around here anyway."

She chuckles awkwardly, "Right... anyway. I came to let you know that your father gave us a deadline and you will be back with them in six more days," she smiles at me, "I met with him yesterday and we all agreed that it would be best if we cut communications up until then to ensure that there are no issues with your transfer."

That would explain why no-one answered my calls... but even Yukihime? She would break orders in an instant when it comes to me.

"Six days huh?" I then chuckle to myself, "Seems like I will be out of your hair pretty soon. Did he pay in full?"

She shakes her head, "The rest comes through the moment he knows you are safe and within his custody."

I nod, "Thank you for the update."

She smiles at me, "I hope you enjoyed your stay here," she gives a warm smile before leaving my room, not giving me the chance to thank her again.

She doesn't seem too keen on my presence. I wouldn't be either, I am just trouble, and trouble in these trying times are just a death wish. I rate she just doesn't want to get caught in a crossfire where she needs to defend from both sides.

The side that hired her and the side that wishes their opposition would just die.

***   Ahri POV   ***

Pressing the button on the elevator, I step inside and the panel lights up with the name 'echo'. 

"Take me to operations Echo."

"Operatives Akali, Kai'Sa, and Evelynn are already present."

I nod, "Thank you for the update, Echo. Is everyone there?"

The panel lights up again, with waving lines appearing rising from the left and dipping towards the right. Indicating that she is currently processing the information.

"Everyone that should be present is present."

The door slides open, walking into operations everyone then moves towards the meeting area in the center of the room. The six other leaders of our organization's attention are solely on me.

Jerome sides next to me, then after him it was Evelynn, Kai'Sa, Sarah, Nathaniel, and then Akali.

Jerome then clears his throat to start our meeting, "Just to be clear, we have a set date now, right?"

I nod, "Six days from now we will transfer (Y/N) back to our client."

Evelynn then adds, "Something like this won't go unnoticed. We still have some time to consider our options."

Sarah then speaks my mind, "Out of the question."

Evelynn then sighs, "Alright then. I hope we are all prepared for the attention this will garner. If we miss as much as one single detail then it will be over for us."

Akali then sits down, resting her arms on the table, "You are worrying too much Eve.  This will go smoothly without a doubt," my gaze then shifts to Akali, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Focus on what is important Akali. I don't want to have another mess on my hands because you got curious."

She lifts her shoulders, averting her gaze, "Dunno what you are talking about."

"Akali."

"Right I get it. I will do my best to what I need to first before I do what I want to."

"That doesn't make me feel any more confident-"

Kai'Sa interrupts with a giggle, "Eve has been keeping her eye on Akali in any case. I doubt something of the sorts will surface, right Eve?"

Eve turns to Kai'Sa with a smile and then looks at me in the eye, "Been keeping a close eye."

Nathaniel finally jumps in, "Then on that topic, how is he? From what I could tell from the reports I can tell he really is someone that we should be careful with."

I nod, "Yes, he is. From everything each of us gathered we can tell that he is a very dangerous person. Apart from being incredibly difficult to read he has the intimidation and experience to back his claim to fame."

Jerome then laughs, "How scary. He is still just a kid."

Eve then jumps in with a warning, "That kid has probably done more than you ever will in this lifetime."

"Eve-" I try to stop her.

Jerome then doesn't take her bait and ignores her, "Then considering this topic doesn't need further discussion. What about the current situation of all the factions?"

Akali then states, "As they were. This like another cold war, everyone is flaunting their power but someone is yet to make the move."

Sarrah backs up her statement, "That is true. Everyone seems to be waiting on the Yakuza to make the first move."

Nathaniel nods to himself, "But they won't. Why would they venture outside of their area? This will be a battle of attrition most likely."

Eve then turns to me, "Are we aligned with anyone yet?"

I shake my head, "As far as everyone else is concerned. We are completely neutral and we should aim to stay that way," I then give a long sigh, "Meeting adjourned. We have six days of downtime then we will get busy again."

They all nod and each disappears into the dimly lit room. Some walking towards the elevator and others staying in this room seeing as they still have work to do. A throbbing headache then spreads over my forehead.

My knees almost give in as I push my fingers against the pain and then my palms. As if the external pressure would make the pain go away.

My eyes scan the room to find Jerome, the moment I do I flash him a smile and make my way towards him.

***   (Y/N) POV   ***

What was his name again? I don't recall ever know his name but this is the dude I can only assume Kai'Sa is dating.

"Jordan," he offers me his hand, well I guess I don't need to ask him for it.

I look up from the book I am reading then return my gaze back to the book, "What do you want?"

"Just trying to be friendly is all, can I sit here?"

"If you shut-up then yeah."

I look up from the book and he is then looking down at the chair then back at me again, he is probably only here to enforce his insecurities. SO that I don't get half a mind of going after Kai'Sa. It is almost like having a little confidence in yourself isn't enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 352 37
This is an original story done by me. Character images and videos are not. Thank you
8.8K 258 44
Y/n, is a homeless war veteran. Before your service you ran away from home due to some...family issues...yea we can put it like that. The local V/A...
272K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
23.3K 816 20
i actually wanted to to this earlier but when I saw a fellow artist already had this idea I kind of back off. But after confirm with him and that's h...