Boruto's twin sister

Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... Еще

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 26
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

part 15

2K 31 4
Yanxingg_Stephanie

" was it an intruder?" konohamaru asked.

" it's not unusual. there are many scoundrels who tried to steal lady sakuya's jewels."

the turn to walk towards the door. the man places a hand at the door and it glows blue. the door slowly opens by itself.

" please enter"

.

.

.

.

.

" looks like the infiltration went successfully!" sarada said from afar.

" get this done right, konohamaru."

( back with the twins, konohamaru and the man)

the four walked through the corridor. they saw that all the mirrors were shattered.

" why are al the mirrors shattered?" boruto asked.

" it was per lady sakuya's order." the man answered." she said she doesn't want to see herself in such an unsightly state."

" first, let me verify the hashirama cell with my very own eyes. its all for nothing if i can't  use the hashirama cell." konohamaru says.

" lady sakuya keeps the hashirama cell in her possessions at all times." the man answers.

" then let us see lady sakuya right away."

the twins and konohamaru look at each other.

' hey, as soon as we enter the castle, i want you both to hold back the butler. in the meantime, i will grab the hashirama cell.' the twins remember what konohamaru said at the entrance of the castle.

" please, right this way." the man says and push the doors open.

" lady sakuya, " boruto started, " her chambers are up ahead?" hinako finished.

' they still do that.. it's kind of creepy.....' konohamaru thought sweatdropping. 

" yes, but..." the door closes." before that.." chains shot out from the floor and kept boruto in place.

" what?!"

" boruto!" 

the man puts a needle at boruto's neck as boruto gasp in shock. hinako silently glares at the man.

" this is a room of traps that the previous lord of the castle built to capture intruders.

Hinako gives boruto a look full of worry as boruto helplessly looks at his sister.

" whats the big idea?!" konohamaru says.

" this syringe the same hashirama cell that was injected into me earlier. please show me how you use this to turn your bodyguard young again. "

" WHAT?!" the twins yell.

" hold on, hold on" konohamaru says." you want me to turn him into an infant?"

' boruto? an infant? no way! first it will kill him and second, mama and papa said he was a handful as a baby!' hinako thought.

" i cannot allow you to treat lady sakuya from the get-go. first i  have to witness how it really works."

' what do we do?' boruto thinks.' hinako doesn't have another one of mitsuki's antibodies! i mean, there is no way he'd say yes...right?'

" fine"

" Whaaa----?!" boruto yells. ' are you serious?!' he thought.

' that fool.... what do you think you are doing?! my twin is no labrat konohamaru ni-chan!' hinako thought.

" but first, bring me a drink! the best you got!"

' a drink? ...WINE?! what the hell?! are you trying to kill him?!' hinako thinks.

" a drink? before surgery? " the man asks.

" i have to drink to keep my hands steady. Without it, i won't operate! are you okay with that?!"

" I'll have it readied right away! Someone, is anyone around?! hey! anyone?!" the man scrambles of.

" what are you thinking?!" boruto and hinako aks .

' again...? is this a twin thing?'  konohamaru thought. " change of plans. i'll try to buy as much time as i can here. you both go and retrieve the hashirama cell. do it quietly. dont forget we are right in the middle of the lions den"

" i got it, big bro." the twins say. 

'good thing i have a shadow clone just in case.' boruto thought. hinako creates a shadow clone and replaces herself.

( meaning the clone stays and the real hinako goes with boruto)

the twins run off.

" bring me the best stuff you got in this castle." 

" bring it immediately. dont forget the glass." the man says to a random servant.

" please just wait a second, mr. kirikasi!"

.

.

.

.

" things sure soured quickly" boruto says.

" we gotta find where lady sakuya is, or else!" hinako says

" but which way is her room?" 

boruto sniffed the air. "This scent! is it this way?" boruto says.

the twins run off to where boruto pointed.

one head. two heads. three heads. the quadreplets that has only three remaining from before sneaked up on them from behind the wall.

" they are on the move."

" the rest is going as planned."

" don't mess up"

" i know asaka."

( meanwhile in a place where victor and a special 'guy' is...)

" i know the whereabouts of the fool who stole the hashirama cell. it seems he sold it off in the land of silence."

" well, he certainly chose a troublesome place to go to. but , if its in that land... it won't matter if we get a little rough."

" How would causing a disturbance from our side benefit us? don't do anything reckless. i won't allow it!" victor says as he turns around. "HEY! WHERE ARE YOU?!DEEPA!!"

( I am still going to skip the doctor part.)

( at the castle)

" this is the best of it's kind!"

" it has a nice colour"

" just have one glass, please. We mustn't keep lady sakuya waiting any longer!"

" heh! your so stingy! by the way, you haven't told me how you got the hashirama cell."

" there was a fool, who apparently worked for a medical equipment company somewhere. he stole something that their research team discovered."

" and you bought it from him?"

" yes. i was doubtful at first until we actually used it. we transplanted it into a young girl we captured in town. in a blink of an eye, she turned into such a repulsive creature."

konohamaru eyed the man sternly." what happened to the girl?"

" who knows? i had her tossed out of the castle, then she disappeared. in any case, i don't think she survived." the man said. " now then, mr kirisaki, please drink it down quickly!"

"..."

( with the twins)

" the two quietly run down the hallway and hid befind a pillar.  boruto sniffed the air.

" the scent o perfume keeps getting stronger."

the twins saw two guards standing in front of a big door, talking.

" just standing here like this makes me feel sleepy."

" hah! you can say that again!"

suddenly boruto sneaked up to one of them and jumped on him to knock him out while hinako gives the other one a punch to the stomach.

" then just go to sleep." the twins said together and fist bumped. they slowly opened the door and slid behind a pillar.

' found ya' boruto thought.' now, how do i get close to the hashirama cell. and he told me to do it quietly,too!'

hinako saw her brother slowly get up and quietly walk to the stairs and hid beside it. she does the same.

' phew! is she taking a nap?' they thought.' lucky us, this saves us some time!'

they jump up to beside lady sakuya and look around for the hashirama cell.

' im gonna grab the hashirama cell while i can, dattebasa/ dattebane!'

lady sakuya suddenly leans foward and falls flat on the ground. the twins saw the kunai sticking out from her back and gasp.  they sense someone at the big lamp hanging on the ceiling. the quadreplets from before came to sight.

" did you guys do this?" boruto asked.

" shinobi?" hinako says.

( with konohamaru, the man and the clone twins)

" we can't wait any longer! if you're not gonna perform a surgery-"

" hold on! there are still some things i wanna ask you..."

suddenly, the door opens and a lady in a hood said" something terrible has happened! a leaf shinobi snucked into lady sakuya's chambers!"

" what did you say?"

" please come with me!" the two walk away.

" not good." konohamaru says as he releases his transformation jutsu." i guess we've got no choice but to go with brute force now." the twins clone was dismissed. 

( back with the twins)

" who are you?" boruto asked.

" does this ring a bell? " one of them said and pointed at his earing.

hinako and boruto gasp.

" wait! we are the same! we're twins and you're quadreplets right? hold up where is the fourth and the third one?" boruto said.

" BAKA!" " ITAI!" hinako smacks boruto as the quadreplets sweatdrop.

jkjk i just wanna have some fun...haha....okay it continues from here.

" those earrings, i've seen them before..."

" no way! you're from earlier!" the twins say together.

" thanks for interfering back then!"

"But it's a good thing we kept an eye on you."

" so," boruto started." you used us?" hinako finished.

the third quadreplet came in and threw a hood away.

" well?"

 " they are coming this way!"

" are you after the hashirama cell?!" boruto says.

hinako activates her byakugan and saw the hashirama cell behind on of them as he takes it out.

" of course!"

" don't think...." hinako says."... you can get away!" boruto says. they each took a kunai out.

" we never once thought we could get away easily.  thats why you are going to come in handy!"

" what do you mean by that?!" hinako hisses.

the three jumps away just in time before the man came in.

" you're-" the man says. " why are you both here?! "

he comes closer as he spots lady sakuya's lifeless body on the ground.

" LADY SAKUYAA!!"

he runs to her side amd pushes hinako who was on his way.

" hey watch it!" she does a flip and land on the ground to prevent herself from falling from the stairs.

' why.. do i not feel bad? it's like i want her to die... no no no shake that thought away hinako! focus!' hinako shakes her head.

" LADY SAKUYAAA!!!!!!!" he screams while crying.

boruto slowly walks up to the man.

" wait! this isn't-"

" you tricked me!"

" hey!"

" you were a leaf shinobi?!" 

boruto looks at his kunai.

the man brought up a fist and punches a golden face thing that was on the side of the throne and it's eyes glow red. an alarm goes of and everyone heard it. hinako quickly gets to her twin's side.

" -whats that?"

" -whats going on?" 

the people who works at the castle asks.

" lady sakuya has been murdered! leaf shinobi are the perpetrators! everyone! come to the great hall!"

" it wasn't us !" boruto and hinako protests as they take a few steps back. one of the quadreplets threw a kunai from his hiding spot at the man's neck .

the man takes a few steps and tumble down the stairs and falls dead.

" what the hell are you doing?!" the twins yell to the quadreplets.

" this one's a freebie! "

( idk what that word is but he said it.)

he throws something in the air and perfume pops from it.

hinako activates her seal and protects herself from it secretly but boruto wasn't so fortunate.

" perfume?!" boruto says.

boruto walks out from it covering his nose realizing his sister was still in there.

" hinako! damn it! where did those guys go?!"

the perfume clears and there lay an unconscious hinako on the ground.

" hinako! " boruto yells as he goes to his sister and lifts her up by the head.

" boruto ! what happened!?" konohamaru says as he comes into the scene." what the- hinako!" he too rushes to her side.

" boruto, every lackey in the castle is headed this way!"

" the butler has been killed! as well as sakuya!"

" what?!"

The quadreplets from before which became triplets from not too long ago was near the entrance of the castle.

" lets go. after this, it will buy us a lot of time."

" well... the scent is pretty noticable."

boruto summons his shadow clones to hold the door close as the lackeys were trying to break in.

" open up!"

" someone ! bring an ax!"

the actual boruto was carrying his sister bridal style as a few of konohamaru's clones were helping boruto's clones.

konohamaru inspects the kunai that was used to kill lady sakuya.

" Poison, huh?"

outside the castle was a wreck. an alarm was going of signaling the whole land of silence.

" i wonder if the twins and konohamaru sensei is okay..." sarada says.

the triplets keep yelling : " shinobi from the hidden leaf killed lady sakuya and stole their treasure! " " they are still in the castle !" " if you capture them, you'll get a reward!"

" they are really messed up!" mugino says.

" boruto..hinako..!" sarada says.

all the ex shinobi's and thugs came up to the castle's front door with weapons.

" this is bad!" konohamaru says.

" we're totally surrounded! and hinako is unconscious!"

A.N : well if you are confused why she is unconscious, is because this is hinako's first time really activating her seal. like boruto, his first time when fighting shojoji, his seal did not go fully up, just a little bit and his second time ( spoiler alert ) 

read if you watched the show already or you want spoilers

while saving his team from a sealing seal and konohamaru by absorbing the jutsu he activates his seal completely and then falls unconscious for a while so yea.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

145K 3.7K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...
43.1K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
150K 3.9K 31
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
6K 123 11
It's been 2and a half years since the infamous uzumaki twins left the village. What will life bring upon them? Will they succeed on saving everyone b...