Invisible Golden Thread

By _Chaaru_

Impressive 🏅 #1 on Imagination {constantly for 1 month} #1 on Ashwin #1 on Cookwithcomali #1 on tvshow #1... More

Try Something New..?🤔
Introvert Fear😑
Off To Mumbai👋
First Call 📲
Style her😍
Mesmerizing Beauty❤😍
Trailer Cut ❤️
The Unbearable Pain😪
First Try of Confession 🤞
On Camera 🎥
First Move🥰😉
Sweet Gesture💝
The Real Nithya😍
Trailer Cut
His Strong Pillar❤️
The Warmth of Love
The Hug😍
Rowdy Don😁
Trailer Cut
Focused...❤️
A Selfie🤭
A New Entry 🤐
Tensed...😔
Impressing Nithya
Sweet dish❤️
Love War🤜🤛
Sweet n Sour❤️
The break🤞
The Drift💔
Track set 😉
Out of the Box😆
Battle continues.... 😵💜
The unexpected 💜
Let's Chat 🤞
The Break Down💔
Confessed💜💜
Decision Making🤞
Homely Chat💜
Official Membership💜
Soulmates 💜
Ma.... 💜
Sacred Thread😍
Preperation On😍
Grand Finale is Up🤩
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Many More Returns 😍💜
Final Moments 💜❤️
The Night 💜
The Paradise💜
The Juncture💜
Embrace💜
Approved ❤️💜
The Future 💜
Tested 💔🥺
She Deserves... 💜🥺
Everything Purple💜
Gratitude Note
Hey Fam😍
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT💜
CONTEST ALERT ✍️
FINAL CALL
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY

An Unnamed Bond💞

5.4K 310 141
By _Chaaru_

On a fine morning Gautham was getting ready for the shoot. Though it's the first celebration round, he wore a white shirt and veshti. While combing the hair, Pugazh came to his room. He was in a red kurti and veshti.

"Eey ungalukkum traditional costumeaa..? Theme irukkaa..?" Gautham asked on seeing him.

(Hey you also have traditional costumes.? Is there any particular theme..?)

"Aama pa. Ellarume traditional thaa. Theme ellam namukk theriyaath. Anga sonne.. Pottitte avloo thaa..."

(Yes. Everybody is on traditional attire. And I don't know about the theme. They said and I wore. Thats it.)

Pugazh went outside by saying this.

Oh so everybody will wear something traditional today. Ava innikkum sela kattudivoma. Pona vaaram paakkamudeelenu feel panniyeda.. Intha vaaram marupadiyum sareele pakkalame. Traditional athuma mallippoo ellam vech semma azhagaaruppa. Innikk enakk thaandi kulukuluvaarukk... Hey kulukulu. Ith nallarukke. Avalukk poruthamaana per thaa...Inime unnai kulukulunu thaa naa koopiduve chellakkutty...😁

(Will she again wear saree today. I felt so bad that I couldn't see her in saree last week. But got a good chance to see her in Saree again today. Though it's a traditional week, so she may wear jasmine flower too and looks gorgeous today.Today I'm the one who feels kulukulu. Hey this is cute and will suit her the most. Hereafter you'll be named as kulukulu my pretty doll😁)

Rakshan caught Gautham blushing while he enters the room. Gautham immediately changed his face and tried to remain calm. Rakshan came to him.

"Enna machi.. Yosanayellam rumba balamaarukke. Ennaach muratt singleukk kaadhal mani adikkutho...?"

(What's the matter bro. You are drowning in daydreaming I guess. What happened. The chronic bachelor is getting some love vibes I think)

"Aama.. Na kadhalmannana maarunath ne paathe. Vaada seekram. Shoot start panna pore..."

(Yeah you are very sure that I've changed as a Romeo. Just stop it and come man. Shoot is about to begin)

On saying this Gautham made a great escape from Rakshan.

Enga thangachiye pathi enna nenache nee. Paathelle eppadi saachupputtenu. 😆

(What do you think of our cute lil sister. Now do you realized how she made you fell for her.)

Rakshan thought happily about Gautham and his lil sister Nithya. Because he is the one who keenly observed the changes between both of them. And he was very happy for them because being her lovable brother he knows how perfect they are for each other.

Shoot started soon. Gautham was eagerly waiting for her sweetheart to come out. By seeing first few people out, he realized that she is not going to be come out in the appearence that he imagined. But he was very well aware that she'll be cute to the core. Everything that he prayed and wished for is she should come to him. He knew that she will also wish the same. Now its time for him to choose. As he prayed, she hasn't came out yet. So his choice is going to make the crucial turn. He first thought of jasmine flower but he had to choose a yellow ribbon. He waited impatiently. Suddenly a bgm starts. He hold his breath and could hear his heartbeat... Yeah...There she comes..❤️

Appaaaadaaa...😍😍Iva eppadi ivlo cuteaaarukku. Ivlo kevalamana makeup. Athavida comedyaana oru hairstyle. Aana antha paarvai... Antha siripp.... Kadavule..... En heart vedichidumpolirukke....

(Oh my God. How can she be this much cute. Such a horrible make up and even more comical hairstyle. But the way she look.... Her smile.... Ufff.... God... My heart is gonna burst out.....)

Nithya came and stood in the podium with utmost happiness that he choose her. Judges were asking something and made her to wink at him.

Iva oruthi.... Naane inga eppadi nikkurathunnu thereele. Ithula iva vere enna kollraaane... Eppadi vekkappaduranu paare... Ithule sight vere...Appadiye thookkeett odavaadi unne...

(Oh my God.. She is irresistible. I can't explain how I still manage to stand here. You are making me more weak. Look how cute when you blush. Oh... The wink.... Should I take you and runaway now.)

Nithya exploded another bomb too.

"Maamaa...❤️😘😍🥰"

The shyness.. The sweetness of her voice... Innocence on her face and with full of love in heart she spelled that word. Everyone else in the set started their teasings. But Gautham....

Eeeeyyyyyy....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Naa unakkennadi paavam panne. Ethukk ippadiiiii panreeee... Athuvum ellaarumunnadiii... Ithuve inga yaarullame irunthiruntha un kannam killivechiruppe naaa.... Innoru vaatiii kooppide please..... Uyyayyoo camera vere irukaare...

(Hey.....😍😍😍😍What did I do dear. Why you are doing this to me... That too infront of everyone. If we were alone now, I would have pinched your bubbly cheeks. Hey please call me that once again na... Oh shit I forgot the camera....😁)

The shoot resumed. They both had some cute antics on camera. He was making a sweet dish as he know she loves sweet. After the round along with judgements ends, everyone rushed to his table and took the sweet, shared it among them. Meanwhile Nithya went outside to pick a call and Gautham was talking with one of the judges. Nithya, after her call came to eat the sweet which he made and saw the plate empty. She felt really sad that he didn't kept even a small piece for her. She turned to the other side and Gautham took a glance at her. He came and saw the empty plates.

Che... Koncham eduthvechirunthirukkalam. Eppadi yosikama vittitte. Ipo eppadi poyi avale samalikaruth. Kochippaala...😒

(Shit..!! I should have kept aside something for her. How did I missed that.. How can I pacify her now. Will she get angry on me...?)

Thinking the same he called her. She gave a pout pose for him.

"Erkanave kuzhanthamaari irukka... Ithule ippadi moonji vecha na unna samadhanappaduthuviya ille paath rasichitiruppiya kulukulu.."😘

(Already you are such an innocent baby. And if you continued to make such cute face what should I do.? Should I pacify you or admire your beauty kulukulu..)

"Sir, neenga mindvoicenu nenachu sathama pesittirukinge.." Nithya smiled.🤭

          (Sir, you are pouring out everything in your mind so loudly.)

Che.. Maattikkitiyeeeedaa....😚

                          (Oh no! She caught me redhanded)

"Neenga yen enakku sweet kodukkala. Naa evlo thadave sonne enakk venumnu.. "

    (Why didn't you gave me the sweets. I've told you many times na that I need those sweets you made )

"Sathyama sollre.. Naa pakkale ath ellarum eduthath. Seri ipo enna sweet thaane. Naa samaichath thane... Unakkake mattum ithavida semmaya samachu thare.. Pothuma.. Kochikkathe please..."😌

(Trust me I didn't noticed that everyone took it. Okay its just a sweet na. That too I cooked. I promise I'll make even more yummy sweet only for you next time. Is that okay.? Please don't get angry.)

"Neenga ponga... Konchamkoode ene mathikave maatta.. Enakaaga sweets kooda eduth vekkale.. Pesamatta ungakitta....😏

   (You never gives me any priority. You don't even bothered about giving me the sweets too. I don't want to talk to you.)

Nithya continued her fake anger just to make him plead more. Because when he doses that she feels like he value her. He is concerned about her happiness. So Nithya wants to be feel like his loved one. And she waited for him to make new excuses and plead some more.

Gautham couldn't resist himself more. So he came near to her. Just took a look on the surroundings. Made sure nobody is there. He bend his head a little down. His posture covered her. Then he slowly pinched on her cheek and asked,

"Maama sonna kekkamaattiya..."😘

Nithya felt awestruck. She couldn't move. She feels like flying. Her eyes couldn't make a contact with his.

❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍 Did I heard right....??? Did he just said that....?? Did he just touched me...????"

She could do nothing but to smile widely. He knew about what she is going through. He too looked at her and enjoyed the way she stand without moving. The hyper ponnu seems really helpless and he loved the moment.

For him, she is a treasure and for her,he is the world. And for the universe, the bond is still unnamed..❤️

------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming... ❤️

Unakk avlo thaana en mele irukkura opinion..Avlo thana naa.....🥺

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

Hey dearz,

Hope you guyz are enjoying this.
Comment me your suggestions. Thank you for the support. Share it with your friends too🤞

Love.
Chaaru✍️

-~^-~^-~^-~^-~^-~^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 167K 168
#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi #1 in Ashaangi #1 in Tanglish Thank you...
182K 5.2K 200
Title: The God of Death/The Wife of the Army Against the Heaven Author: Yan Ruo Youya/顏若優雅 Category: Danmei novels Status: 548 chapter Introducing: D...
6K 244 18
Samantha is a happy girl, married to the love of her life. But, her world turns upside down when her husband, Chaitanya is in an accident. This is a...
135K 16.8K 51
Arjun is a IT Professional in well-known IT company. He is a introvert. He has no interest in love and marriage due to his past. He has no idea about...