Rollercoaster (Sequel to "So...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[ COMPLETED BOOK!] (The next part to So We Meet Again?) Bianca leaves Bradford after meeting up with Zayn and... More

Author's note and Acknowlegements
Chapter 1~ Regrets, Mistakes, they're Memories Made.
Chapter 2~ Speechless.
Chapter 3~ Big Steps to Little Things.
Chapter 4~ Live While We Are Young... for Now!
Chapter 5~ Countdown.
Chapter 6~ For the Better or for the Worst.
Chapter 7~ Remembering my Summer Love.
Chapter 8~ To Wave a Farewell.
Chapter 9~ The Warm Welcome turns Ugly.
Chapter 10~ Double Faces.
Chapter 11~ Tortured.
Chapter 12~ Scars of Pain and the Unexpected.
Chapter 14~Surprises and Much more.
Chapter 15~ Hazel eyes.
Chapter 16~Give me Love.
Additional Chapter to Chapter 16~ Give me Love (Zayn's P.O.V)
Chapter 17~ Good News and Bad News.
Chapter18~ Missing Pieces.
Chapter 19~ Shocked!
Chapter 20~ Related.
Chapter 21~ The B-M Plan.
Chapter 22~ The B-M Plan Continues.
Chapter 23~ The Gathering.
Chapter 24~ Finding Her.
Chapter 25~ The Truth to it All.
Chapter 26~ The Murder's Wife.
Chapter 27~ Forget the Past, Spend the Present, and Live for the Future.
Chapter 28~ Meeting Her.
Chapter 29~ Beautiful Disaster.
Author's note!
Chapter 30~For Every Action There is a Reaction!
Chapter 31~ One Weeks Time.
Chapter 32~ London.
Chapter 33~ Bradford and Memories.
Author's Note!
Chapter 34~ New Lives, Recollected.
Author's Note
Chapter 35~ Rollercoaster

Chapter 13~ Wedding Woes.

4.1K 65 49
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

My body became very dehydrated. I became sick, and the stench of vomit overwhelmed my nose and eyes. I came out of the stall to clean myself up. I dragged myself towards my table of friends. They were getting ready to go home. 

"Bianca, you look.... awful," Amanda commented. They all stared at me funny. 

"You think?" I answered sarcastically. 

"Do you have a ride to take you home?" Anjali asked. 

"No... I drove myself here," I told them weakly. My mouth flattered due to dryness. 

"Bianca, do you need water?" Shreya questioned as she came towards me and helped in sit on a chair. 

I nodded weakly. Yasamin called for the waiter to bring a glass. A few seconds later the waiter came and handed me the water. I drunken down like a thirsty animal. My eyes slanted, I could only see a blur in my vision as I faded. 

Did I die? I wondered. Nope, I just fainted. Out of the white, my so called mom came out of the heavenly light. I glared at her and scoffed when she opened her mouth. 

"Mom, I know you aren't my real mother," I started. 

"I know that I haven't carried you for 9 months but I am your biological mother. Despite having a someone else carrying you but our DNAs are the same," She explained. I turned around to face her. She still was the same dead person I've been having dreams for. 

"True, but it only makes you criminal since I was having the best life, you know. I mean you killed an innocent man," I explained. There was a pause. 

"But haven't I taken care of you ever since you were 4? Does it really matter that I killed someone only to own what is mine?" she asked. 

"Yes that's true, but when I was a teen, I read a book called the Kite Runner and one of the dialogues was, 'When you kill a man, you steal a life, you steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness.'  Do you know what I mean, " I explained. 

There was an eerie silence between our conversations. 

"Well, it's my time to go and your time to wake up," she said. 

"Mom, wait! i have to talk to you....."

"Bye." 

As soon as she disappeared I woke up instantly. My vision was blurry. I still felt very sick, I wanted to throw up and kill myself from this misery and distress. I found myself in my own room. I could see my balcony from my bed. Who brought me here? I checked my clock, 9:30am. I heard a knock. 

"Come in!" I yelled. 

"Bianca?" Mia's voice vibrated in the room. I rolled over and  faced her. Her faced started to glow.

"Yes, Mia, come in," I responded motioning her to come in and sit beside me, which she did.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Ill, severe headache, giddy, smell sensitive," I listed. I closed my eyes.

"Oh, are you sure your not pregnant?" she questioned. Pregnant, a word that I don't want to hear. I don't wanna hold a rapist's baby in me. I sat up hastily. 

"NO! I'm pretty sure, I'm not,"I lied. I had doubts that I was because Shrome gave me a OB-gyn's number which frightened me. 

"Oh, um.... would you like something to eat or drink?" she asked. 

"Yes, can you get me a jelly sandwich, grilled ,with a pancake and orange juice please," I demanded. She nodded her head and left.

What if Mia was right? What if they were signs of early pregnancy? Is that why Shrome gave me the business card? Too many questions but no answer. I might as well call the Dr. Copper. I grabbed my purse. Shuffled in it and found it. I grabbed the house phone and dialed the number on the card. It rung once twice then someone picked up the receiver. 

"Hello, Dr. Copper's office, how may I help you?" the administrator said on the other line. 

"Hi, my name's BIanca Khan. Can I get an appointment with Dr. Copper, please?" 

"Are you a new patient?" 

"Yes." 

"Can I get your address and medical card number, please?" 

"Sure." 

After a while of giving her the required information, I finally got my appointment. 

"So Ms. Khan we are booked for today and tomorrow. How about Dec, 31st?" she asked. 

"Sure, what time?" 

"Would 12:00pm settle?" 

"Yes, thank you. Bye." I told her and hung up. I wrote my date and time on the back of the card so that I wouldn't forget about it. I wrote it down in the nick of time before Mia came in with a platter of food. I gave her a weak smile. 

"Here you go, eat up!" she exclaimed as she handed me the delicious food and left. It smelt great but for some reason I wasn't able to eat. When I took the first bite, I had a bland yet metallic taste in my mouth. I didn't like it, so I shifted it to the other side of the bed. There was a lump in my throat.  I was gonna blow. I rushed to the bathroom and puked some more. It's a good thing I took that appointment, I am in no stay of being healthy again. After this I gotta worry about the upcoming wedding woes. 

For the whole weekend I was adding the finishing things to my wedding plans and checking them twice. Then the day I had to go to the OB-gyn. Zain questioned where I was going but I lied to him telling him that I was going to pick up my wedding ceremony dress. 

I sat there in the waiting room, waiting for my turn. I stared at all the pregnant women around me. I imagined myself in this situation. I hope, it's just a case of misunderstanding of what can be food poisoning or the case of stomach flu.

"Ms. Khan, you are next," the administrator announced. She ushered me to my room and placed folder on a cubby pinned to the door. I waited some more. Soon, Dr. copper came in. She had red hair, green eyes, and very pale skin. She seemed to be in her mid 30s or 40s. She smiled at me. 

"Hi Ms. Khan, how are you," she sung. 

"Not good," I told her. She motioned me to sit on top of the operating bed. 

"Tell me, what's wrong."

"Well, for the past few days, I've been having severe headaches, smell sensitivity,throwing up, and nausea," I explained. She took out her stethoscope and checked my heart and breathing levels. Then she took my blood pressure. 

"Your pressure and breath levels are fine, are you married?" she asked. 

"I'm engaged b-but i'm going to get married to him in a week," I hesitated. 

There was a silence. She wrote down something on her notepad. 

"I'm going to take some tests right now, so you have to change your bottoms and wait for 5 minutes alright," she instructed. 

"Ok, thanks." 

She left and I did what she told me. In a while, she came back with some extracting tool. 

"Ms. Khan, just lie down and this won't hurt, I promise." she reassured  me. 

I lay down and she extracted something from me down there. It didn't hurt but itched. 

"OK..... done! You can get up. So the results will be back in after the New years, but for now just eat saltine crackers in the morning," she instructed. 

"Sure, thanks." I got up, she left again and I dressed myself and out the door I departed. 

Now, all I had worry about was my wedding, or how I would call it: my wedding woes. 

Everybody in the household was busy hustling for my wedding with my longtime fiance. Dad was bargaining on where to cater, Mia was getting the decorations ready, Zain was more into the banquet  with his dad, and his mother was more focused on who was coming. Me, I was just eating saltine crackers and fitting on dresses for the the whole wedding. 

The New years day came and gone. No one called to say, "happy New years." Not even Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis and most of all Zayn. Funny thing, that I lost my phone on that day and found it the next day. As if someone wanted me to avoid talking to these people. 

I was counting down the days to my wedding woes until on January, 4th I got my results back and it was something I didn't want to hear. The morning of the 4th was the worse thing ever to listen. Mia picked up the phone. 

"Bianca, your phone!" She yelled from downstairs. 

"OK! THANKS MIA!" I shouted as I picked the receiver from my room. 

"Hello, Ms. Khan?" Dr. Copper asked from the phone. 

"Yes, the results?"

"Well,they came back and it's been confirmed that you are pregnant," she told me. Silence hung between our conversations. I was stunned but petrified. 

"oh.... ok thank you bye, Dr. Copper," I told her and hung up. I started to cry. I cried and cried. I'm carrying  a bastard! I can't believe it. First my wedding woes and now this! I had to tell someone but who?
__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Who made her pregnant, well it's kind of obvious though. lolz anyways hoped you enjoyed it! Thanks for your support. Suggestions? comment below and don't forget to vote too and read!

Thanks! love you all!

Luv~ the author of this dramatic book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.8K 98
BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her passion and this was her chance to discove...
41.2K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
654K 12.2K 30
Book 1 After an ugly divorce happens Ally is left to live with her father and his new fiance's Jay. As she has only met this woman once she and her t...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...