๐–๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€, har...

By yourmissdior

๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š. (๐ฏ.) ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง... More

๐–๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€
๐’š๐’“. ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐‘ช ๐‘จ ๐‘บ ๐‘ป
๐‹๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง, ๐’‰๐’†๐’“.
๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ โ”‚ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐™๐Š๐€๐๐€๐
๐ˆ โ”€ hogwarts.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ crisp pages.
๐ˆ๐• โ”€ proud creatures.
๐• โ”€ like trying to catch smoke.
๐•๐ˆ โ”€ riddikulus.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ heaven is a place on earth with you.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ nyctophilia.
๐ˆ๐— โ”€ lion vs badger.
๐— โ”€ hospital wings & passages.
๐—๐ˆ โ”€ unveiled secrets.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ lurking in the tenebrous.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ protection by luminescence.
๐—๐ˆ๐• โ”€ phosphenes of onism.
๐—๐• โ”€ basorexia.
๐—๐•๐ˆ โ”€ augury and the demise.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ a marauder's mรกgoa.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ whelve the beauty of the moon.
๐—๐ˆ๐— โ”€ 'tis the end of our year.
๐—๐— โ”€ under the veil of secrets.

๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ fate did us justice.

1.8K 99 212
By yourmissdior

Third person's POV:
Y/n was celebrated at the far end of the length of the Gryffindor table. Fred and George were praising her and everyone was staring with jaws open.

The emerald eyed boy was still in shock. 13 years of surviving and living was yanked out of his mind. The witch he believed to be a muggle as for when he first encountered her, was sitting at the same table at a wizardry and witchcraft school. He was under the impression he was in dream and pinched his forearm.

Y/n had fans drowning her sight to even notice the familiar jewelled eyed boy she had met earlier before.

Y/n was sick of everyone's breath swarming around her she walked off with Fred showing her out to the restroom with all eyes following her every step but didn't notice Harry on her way out of the hall. 

Harry collects himself up and mutters under her breath, "y/n."
"Bloody hell Harry, you know her?" Indicating to y/n.
"yeah," Harry responded almost inaudible, "I know her," smiling down to himself.
"So does that make her a friend of ours too?" Hermione asked Harry hopefully.
"She's great fun," Harry returned, "You'll love her. The both of you."
"Bloody hell this is going to be wicked," Ron chimes in.
"Finally a girl to suffer your stupidity with! I already love her," Hermione gratefully adds.

Just as Hermione went back to dine, Fred walks back into the hall by himself after leading y/n to the washroom. Ron, seated next to Harry, turns back to eye him and accidentally tilted his goblet into result of Harry's robes ending up damp.

"Real smooth, Ron, real smooth," Harry glared at Ron blankly.
"Er-uh- sorry mate, here," Ron suddenly apologizes and started dabbing his robe to dry it.
"Ron- now your robe- alright I'm gonna dry up," Harry informed and made off out the hall.

Just as y/n was walking out she noticed the boy. The emerald jewelled eyed boy. She froze in her tracks quietly and comprehended the fact the boy who was supposedly a muggle, was a wizard at her school.

Harry stopped to tie his laces and y/n took advantage of it. Harry got up from lacing and received a luring voice whisper from behind him in his ears sending shivers down his spine.
"Fate did us justice, huh?" y/n whispered undertone from behind Harry.

The boy immediately shoot his head back to see his favourite set of eyes. Harry was overjoyed at her presence, "Oh-h wow," He commented shakily in breath.
"You're not a muggle" Harry said with great big grin.
"and you're a wizard," y/n replied with a sly smirk on her lips.

Harry stared at her hypnotized for what y/n scoffed at.
"Don't worry, you'll have the chance in seeing me a lot more often," y/n cheekily started to Harry while turning her head to look out the windows to her right. Harry rubbed his neck nervously and began, "would you want to meet my friends?"
"On we go," y/n looked back straight to Harry with a fulfilling smile.

The two 3rd years walked back into the hall together side by side and sat to where Harry's friends. Y/n sat beside Hermione, diagonal to Ron, and in front of Harry. Y/n extroverted, shook hands introducing herself to Hermione.
"Y/n Athena Harlow," she greeted.
"Hermione Granger," Hermione excitedly shook her hand in return,"We're already best friends"
Y/n looked at her slyly and started to laugh with Hermione, "You betcha girl"
"Ron, Ron Weasley," The red headed boy introduced and shook hands with the h/c girl.

Y/n then turned slyly to Harry, scoffed and positioned her chin on her hand she had set on the table.
"Now who might you be?" She asked sarcastically foxily glaring at her Harry.
Harry was intimidated by her stare and looked anywhere but her eyes. Pulling himself together, he fixed his amber eyes to the girl with a knowing smirk, "You may never know"
Y/n chuckled at his antics, "yeah all right Harry Potter. Well done. Well done," she articulated giving him a distinctive look in her e/c eyes prized with a cunning grin.
Harry felt his stomach overwhelm with every butterfly species to exist. Monarchs, viceroys, Teinopalpus aureus', you name it. They were all flapping wings in Harry's stomach. Without even trying, y/n had such an impact to Harry's feeling.

"I'm so thrilled you're a Gryffindor y/n," Hermione exclaimed, "We share a dorm, with you around, nights will be so much more memorable!"
"You're kidding- sharing dorms. This is going to be wicked!" Y/n joined in on the girl's excitement.
"We all share a common room where the Gryffindors could chill freely, y/n" Ron informed her while shoving food straight down his throat.
"Keep up the pace of doing that and you might just choke on air," y/n snickered having Hermione burst laughing and Harry trying to swallow his drink peacefully without choking on the laughter.
"Shove off, Harlow," Ron replied chuckling giving y/n a look.

"We need to bring you to the common room," Hermione stated more like a command.
The trio swiftly moved from the table of the Gryffindors and guided y/n to the common room.
"Fortuna Major," Harry vocalized discreetly.
"Fortuna Major," Harry repeated a bit more impatiently to the women in the frame wiping her glass cup.
"Fortu-," Harry started but was cut off by y/n
"Fortuna Major." Y/n recited menacingly loosing her patience for her and her friends.
"Bit of troublesome I see," the woman spoke without switching sight from her glass.
"Season 1 episode 1," y/n uttered hearing her friends snicker behind her.
The door opened abruptly, and the quartet walked in.

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 POV:

I traipsed into the common room fixing my eyes on y/n's reaction. Boy was it something that would make anyone smile like an idiot.
Her face broke into a huge smile and she was chuckling in between surprises gasps.

The reaction she pulled out was priceless, she turned back to look at me and exhaled sharply heading over to the scarlet couches she threw herself on. I walked over to the chair to stay closer in contact with her sitting in an armchair across from Ron and Mione.

"This year is going to be fun you lot," y/n expressed so elevated.
"Looking forward to it," I answered dreamily studying y/n's features illuminated by the sizzling tamed fire.

"Our dorms! Let me steal y/n for a second boys, I share a room her! This is so exiting ah," Hermione chanted guiding the new Gryffindor girl up the concrete staircase to the girls dormitories.

Before catching the last glimpse of her she turned her head back to me and winked while scoffing. Unknowingly, I broke out into a warm smile only she could initiate. She really was hypnotizing. I looked back to the fire taking a deep breath and stare into the depth of the fire loosely with only her swarming in my thoughts.

"Whipped are you now," Ron cackled.
"Who wouldn't. I said mindlessly.
Ron laughed at my antics and pat my shoulder, "Let's go unpack our trunks, the sun is setting."

We walked up to our dorms sharing details about our summers and settled into our dorms.
"Shit, I forgot my wand in the common ro-" I remembered but was cut off by a radiating sound.
"You hear that right?" Both Ron and I said at the exact time.
We rushed to check on the girls but the closer we got down the louder the sound got.
"Is that a- song?" Ron implied indicating to the lyrics being recited.

We were at the bottom of the stairs to the girls dormitories and heard familiar voices and a song playing. Hermione and y/n singing and laughing euphorically.

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together," Y/n chanted airy while laughing in between the lyrics.
"I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better," Hermione joined.
"It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny," y/n belted anew.
"you're the worth it," Both girls chorused and laughed onwards.
"They're bloody good aren't they," Ron commented.
I was too busy imagining y/n having the gleeful signature look she'd beam that would make a person feel the positive radiation even from 6 feet under.

Hermione shrieked and y/n shouted laughing even harder, "Mione are you okay, my throat is going to bleed this is too funny for our own good" to Hermione who probably fell while enjoying time with y/n.

I caught Ron laughing at the sounds with his eyes shut of laughter that's where I lost it.

"Cause after all this time
I'm still into you
I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you" the girls belted carefree.

The girls opened the door to come down to the common room.
"Shit," I muttered and grabbed Ron by the hand and ran up to the boys dormitories.

After acknowledging the girls were probably already in the common room, Ron and I pretended to walk down like it was the first time from out of our dorm but Ron couldn't make it any more obvious.
"Wow our first time coming from out of our dorms. It was so quiet up there. What were you guys doing?" Ron said proudly in thinking he was all innocent.
I just stood there staring into his soul blankly.

"Ron," y/n looked foxily from upside down her head relaxing on the arm of a chair, "Shut up and next time just join the fun."

"You're real fun y/n," Hermione laughed gratefully for having y/n and looked to me, "Where have you been hiding her all this time Harry."

"In a forest," I said casually chuckling.
"come again-" Ron expressed bewildered.
"sh, sh, sh," y/n hushed me jokingly with her hand over my mouth not to tell them about a place she obviously wanted to keep secret.

I was drowned flustered at her touch.
My friends and I all burst out of a cry of laughter. The Gryffindors were coming in through the frame into the crimson red room we all shared as a house. Maybe this year will actually be normal. Maybe it'll actually be peaceful. With y/n around, things will be better.

Staring at my friends having fun, I registered all their bright faces and let it sink in the fact this a moment I'd remember.

(A/n thanks besties for 300 READS 😩🤙
You baddass b's 🏄🏼‍♀️
OK NOW I NEED YOUR ATTENTION,

SHOULD I KEEP THIS BOOK HARRYXREADER OR SHOULD I SWITCH Y/N FOR AN OC CHARACTER TO BE SPECIFIC. LET ME KNOW PLS

All right baes, dont forget to vote and let me know one what you'd prefer)

Over and out 🏄🏼‍♀️)
Btw the song Mione and y/n jammed to is called
"Still Into you" by paramore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 13.6K 104
โ†ณ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง "And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at." Having the feelings she couldn't le...
122K 3.4K 29
in which james had a son and sirius had a daughter. sounds like fate, right? โญ’ ( โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘œ๐‘ )
10.9K 320 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
18.2K 412 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...