The Captain. {Levi x Reader}

By Christi1617

Levi Ackerman is the famous captain of The Wings Of Freedom. While attacking a town, along with treasure he a... More

1. Captive
2. Night
3. The Ship
4. The Crew
5. Anger
6. His Mother
8. The Storm
9. A Heart?
10. A Deal
11. Mysterious Stranger
12. A Pirates Life For Me
13. Jealousy
14. Someone Special?
15. Back To The Sea
16. Kenny The Reaper
17. Crows Nest
18. Home
19. Shallow Lake
20. Trost
21. Searching
22. Rescued
23. Story Time
24. Mutiny
25. A Ship In The Distance
26. The Marley Ship
27. A Waste Of Time
28. Flustered
29. A Date
30. Beginning Of The End
31. The Runaway Prince
32. The Ackerman Clan.
33. The Missing Captain
34. An Heir For The Throne
35. A Miner Change
36. Captain Leonheart
37. What Comes After
38. The Attack
39. Death To The King
40. Mother
Final Chapter: The Edge Of The World

7. Calm

632 29 5
By Christi1617

(Y/N)

"Dove." Levi leaned on the wall next to me with his arms crossed. "What are you doing down here?"

"I'm sitting." I smiled ironically.

"I can see that," he dropped one leg over the other side of the small bench and sat down looking at me. "The question is, why are you in the cellar and not up on deck or in my room."

"Last time I checked I was required to be your room at night, where I am the rest of the day doesn't concern you."

"Hmm... It doesn't." he scooted closer to me. "But you've been down here alone for hours, in a dark, dirty place that barely has light." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I like it down here, what's the problem?"

"Are you perhaps trying to avoid me?" I turned my head the other way, damn him to hell. "Dove, we sleep together, if I wanted to do something to you I have all night at my disposal."

"You honestly think I sleep?" I glared at him, he simply tittled his head. "You asked me to become part of your crew and then you try and kill me for no reason. You honestly think I want to be anywhere near you?" I growled.

"But you are not dead, dove and I gave you my word I won't try to kill you again."

"A pirates word is as good as the mud beneath my boots."

"Aye, that it is." he smirked. "A wise choice to not trust a pirate. But like I said dove, if I want to kill you I can do it easily at any point, so stop hiding like a mouse in the shadows and come out in the sun." with that he stood up and left.

I didn't move from my spot, I'm not stupid, the ship is his, he knows it better than anyone else and probably knows where I'm going before I even go there. However that doesn't mean I want to be anywhere near him. The door opened once again but to my surprise it was Ymir that came in with... Christa behind her, they were giggling. They closed the door and didn't seem to notice me. A smile found its way to my lips and I fake coughed to get their attention.

"(Y/N)?" Ymir's head immediately snapped in my direction. "What are you doing here? "

"Avoiding a certain Captain, what about you? " I crossed my arms.

"W-we, um... We, we came to get, ummm." Christa lowered her head and I chuckled.

"Don't worry," I stood up and walked to the door. "I'm leaving, you can take your time to 'get' what you want."

"Yeah, yeah. Get out." Ymir shoved me outside and slammed the door behind her.

I shook my head and went to the steps to go on deck. The sun was still high making the sky blue. My eyes went to the helm where Levi was and I saw his eyes shining in victory once he saw me. I huffed and turned the other way where Eren and Sophia were standing mopping the floor. I decided to walk up to them.

"Eren, let me ask you something." Sophia started.

"Sure."

"Why are we mopping the floor when there's water constantly on it from the sea? "

"... Well the captain wants it to be clean, but also Hange made up something special that's for the wood and we put it inside the water when we clean the deck."

"Dove!" I rolled my eyes when I heard my nickname and all heads turned to me.

"What?!" I didn't look back at him.

"Come here." I sighed and turned around to go to the helm. Once next to him I crossed my arms.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just want you next to me." he smirked but didn't look at me.

"Why? "

"The view is much better when I have good company."

"Than why don't you call one of your 'brats?'"

"Because their faces are not as pretty as yours." he run his hand under my chin again and finally looked at me.

Once again I cringed but managed to hide it. I didn't have time to respond to him because Mike's loud voice pierced the air as he came down from the crows nest using the ropes.

"Captain!" he landed next to me. "A storm is approaching from the south." my heart stopped.

"How far away is it?" Levi asked completely calm.

"It should reach us in two hours, it's approaching fast."

"Oi, brats!" Levi yelled and the whole crew turned their heads to us. "Prepare the ship! A storm is approaching! Quickly! "

"Aye Captain! " everyone started running down below deck.

"Mike, stay on the helm." he took my hand and started walking down the stairs. "Arlet! On the crows nest!" a blonde boy run to the main mast and me and Levi entered his cabin.

"Wait." I pulled my hand back when he closed the door. "A-a storm?"

"Yes brat, now start gathering everything from around the room and put them in there." he pointed at an empty chest in the corner behind the couch and went behind his desk.

"A-are they as dangerous as I've heard?"

"Worse, because this time you are on the ship, dove." he grabbed a small, wooden box and started putting everything that was on top of the desk inside. "But you don't need to worry because you'll be in here the whole time. Maybe next time I'll have you and your friends helping down below, but not today."

"..." I didn't move from my spot.

Thunders, waves, rain, ships getting flipped over and sinking to the bottom of the sea, men getting lost... I've heard all of it. And it's never pretty.

"Oi! Brat," he snapped. "Gather everything and put them in the chest. I don't want everything getting dirty in here."

"..." I was terrified but I refuse to act on my fear in front of him.

So I slowly started gathering everything and putting them in the chest. It's not like he had many things around to begin with, most things were on the desk. Soon we were both done and I sat on the bed looking at the ground. My body felt light, like there wasn't any weight on it. Two days ago I nearly got killed by a pirate, today I might die from a storm.

"Oi, dove." he sat next to me. "You are shaking."

"You think?" my voice came out as a whisper.

"Tch. Don't worry, nothing will happen today. It's just another storm."

"Just another storm." I chuckled and looked up. "I don't expect you to comfort me, in the end you made it obvious you don't care about another humans life. So can you leave me alone?"

"After two weeks with us and this is what you still believe about me? "

"Of course!" I looked at him. "You are a pirate after all. You are not meant to care about anything other than your ship and possibly your crew. You can just throw me into the sea because you are bored."

"Tch, what a stupid brat you are." he took off his hat and threw it on the bed. "Do you honestly think I would kill you just because I'm bored? Killing is not my hobby. I was angry and caught up in the moment, deal with it."

"Deal with it?" I chuckled. "How am I supposed to deal with the fact I was almost killed for no reason?"

"Tch," he shook his head. "I had a reason but still I didn't kill you. I might not care about you like I do with the rest of my crew but I'm not going to kill you." I shook my head. "You seriously believe your life has no value to me? "

"Yes." I immediately said and he just smirked. His hand found its way under my chin again and he brought my face closer to his.

"You are a stupid little brat. Do you think that I let just anyone talk to me like you do? If any of my men talked to me like that they would be at the bottom of the sea." my eyes widen, even though his voice was playful he was completely serious. "You disrespect me, keep disobeying my orders, mock me, talk back to me. I should have killed you the second night you were on the ship, but you have something special and I like that. So stop thinking that I'll kill you just in the middle of the day because I'm bored."

"You are not very convincing." a low chuckle left him.

"Well... That's because you keep refusing to accept every good thing I do. I'm a pirate, love, don't expect me to be noble like most men. So open your eyes and start seeing who you really live with." his lips touched mine for a second and he stood up. "Like I said, the storm is nothing to worry about. You'll be in here until it stops, I suggest you find a good place so you are not tossed around. Make sure nothing happens to my hat." with that he left the room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and grabbed said hat since it was close to me and hugged it. I realized another emotion that settled in my gut but I couldn't exactly understand why I was feeling it. It was worry, just not about me... It was worry about a group of pirates that would be out in the storm possibly for hours.

And I hated that.

-----------------------------------------

Thoughts?

-Christel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 10 3
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
29.2K 404 12
Fem reader x Levi Ackerman Y/n has been part of the Scouts for a few years now and has made friends with the new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and t...
26.8K 1.5K 30
Embarking on a dangerous quest, Eren Jaeger leaves his creed to fulfill his father's desires, however, the empire have decided to send their best bou...
6.7K 109 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...