๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ'๐’ ๐๐”...

By mayavflower

"if you told me a three years ago that '๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV

Chapter XXIV

803 72 61
By mayavflower

I fell asleep in Harry's arms tonight. Was so exhausted with everything happening today that I didn't care at all. We were just cuddling and he made sure I was okay every 2 minutes. Was so sweet of him but I actually wasn't.

I had a huge problem now. I really wish I could go to Draco and tell him how sorry I am. I need to hug him and say that I know he's not like that at all.

But I can't do that yet. He joined them. Regardless if it was what he wanted or not he made this decision. I truly needed to believe that he didn't want to become a death eater.

His yesterday's confession messed everything up. The only good thing from it is that I finally understand why he acted like that. Well not exactly everything yet. But most things are starting to make sense to me again.

The fact that in my head it looked like he didn't want to get things serious with me because he tried to protect me... My brain created some scenarios in which he keeps the truth for so long just to make sure I'm safe. I wanted to believe in them. Honestly I don't know, if I'll be about to be myself without him.

Few hours later

I didn't sleep at all last night. So did harry. We were just lying close to each other, cuddling and overthinking all of this crazy shit happening around. Guess none of us had the confidence to talk about it then

I got up when I realised what time it was. I have to go back to my room and at least try getting ready for classes today.

"It's Friday already, you can do this" I kept saying to myself in my head.

"Are you going anywhere?" Harry asked finally when I was about to leave

"Obviously, to my room" I laughed a little at the fact that he realised I was leaving just now.

"Want me to walk you there?" He asked and I nodded denying.

"It's just Gryffindor dorm, why would you have to walk me to my room?" I asked confused

"I'll go just in case" he demanded and I could do nothing rather than just agree.

We left his room and walked into a enormous common room together. And guess who we saw there.

Ginny Weasley.

I noticed her before Harry and tried to warn him. Unfortunately he was somewhere else with his mind and didn't seem to get my hints.

And then she saw us. Holding hands. It looked bad. So bad. She definitely thought that we became something more than friends.

"What the hell?!" She screamed at us.

I sighed letting go Harry's hand. He looked at Ginny helplessly.

"You're going to date him now? Unbelievable!" She shouted running in my direction.

"I hate you!" She started punching me. Gladly she's not that strong to actually hurt me like that but it still hurts and I was shocked. Harry stood there confused, not knowing who should he help.

"Stop now!" He finally grabbed Ginny's wrists. She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"How is she better?" She asked with her voice cracking. I felt awful now.

"I'm not, please let's talk.." I interrupted her

"Shut up!" She raised her voice at me again.

"I never said anyone was better, we just didn't work Gin..." He explained.

"That whore over me?" She rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me? What'd you say?" I got furious all of a sudden.

"Control yourself Gin" harry tired to help the situation.

"What? That's the truth, face it. Are you sleeping with Cedric too?" she asked clearly teasing me.

"You bitch-" I hissed but didn't finish. Harry's placed his hand in mine, calming me down. I pulled away and fastly walked away slamming the door after me. Harry ran after me.

"I'm sorry for her-" he started

"It's whatever, she's the victim anyway" I said sarcastically. She annoyed me so much today

"Don't blame yourself, I wasn't dating her and we both were drunk, right?" He asked, as if he was unsure. I quickly nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"I'll go to Cedric now, I need to ask him about something..." I said suddenly.

"Um.. sure, what happened?" Harry looked at me confused.

"Nothing, just some relationship problems I guess" I sighed and walked out of Gryffindor dorm.

I actually wasn't planning to go to Cedric. I just couldn't be in our dorm anymore. I wanted to be alone. Harry's an amazing friend but he wouldn't understand what I was feeling right now.

I felt empty without Draco. The thought that he is truly going to change, even more... It terrifies me so much. I love him the way he is. I hope he still has some good in him.

My conscience didn't allow me to go to him straight up at all. I felt bad for the feeling of need to be touching him right now. I would kill to be able to hug him at the moment.

The only idea I came up with was to simply go to our balcony. It's so cold now, so I most definitely won't find him there, but I don't care at all. I just want to go to the place where our memories begun. Let my mind imagine that we are together again and he's leaving warm kisses on my chin. I need that feeling in my life again.

When I got there I smelled a strange scent. Like a very familiar one. The one that I was highly addicted to. Something just felt off..

I walked closer and noticed him.

Draco Malfoy.

He was sitting on a balcony railing, facing the stars. As I mentioned before, it was so cold here but he was out here with his shirt completely unbottoned. I felt dazed and confused.

When I saw him there all the bad things I made in my mind about him suddenly shifted away. I idealized him so much. He was perfect to me. The way he looked right now, was making me week and I realised how much have I actually missed him. This boy is the only person to have this much control over me.

I took a few steps closer trying not to make any sounds. My heart was beating so was now. He was there... Draco was right in front of me.

And then I took another step, unfortunately this one was way louder. It snapped him out of his thoughts and he turned around.

"Maya?!" He nearly screamed. I stood still, with no sensible sentences forming in my head. I had no idea how should I reply.

He jumped off the railing and slowly came closer to me. Guess he didn't expect me either.

"It's so cold here, what are you doing?" I asked quietly, showing him that I was concerned.

"Oh... nothing, I was just-" he cut his response.

"Are you okay?" I asked staring deeply into his eyes. They very extremely crystalic right now.

"Do I look okay?" He asked annoyed now.

"Right, sorry..." I responded even quieter. Was so awkward. Had no idea how to continue the conversation.

"Are you? Seems like you don't feel bad for turing back on me." He hissed and got red all of a sudden.

His cold hands pressed against my body. I could feel his warm breath reflected on my neck. I was staring at him with fear in my eyes. He seemed so unpredictable now.

"Why would you do such a thing? You know you can live without me" he was hissing to my ear. His hands grabbed me, and his fingers were pressuring into my skin. I felt pain.

"stop, please" I whispered because he would let me go.

"Oh yea, you're gonna beg for forgiveness now" he scoffed.

"Malfoy-" I tried defending myself but he covered my mouth with his hand. I stared at him terrified.

"You're cold?" He laughed "or is it me who is giving you this gooseflesh?"

I wanted to reply but his hand wouldn't let me speak. He picked me up and held over his shoulder. Then he walked out of the balcony and started to carry me through the huge, empty corridor.

"Draco Fucking Malfoy, put me down! Now!!" I shouted as soon as he let me speak.

"That wouldn't be fun enough darling" he laughed and I nudged him with my elbow.

"Control yourself or you'll regret it" he hissed, annoyed again.

I stayed quiet till we got to the pretty abandoned bathroom. He put me down, letting me sit down on the sink.

"Get undressed, now!" He demanded.

"No" I stood up to him

"I think you're forgetting who I am, little bitch" he placed his hand on my neck choking me tightly. Then I noticed him raising his brow and having a huge smirk on his face.

"I'll do that for you then" he exclaimed and started to undo the bottoms of my shirt. I sight hardly, being barely able to breathe. His one hand was still on my neck, while the other one was struggling to take off my shirt.

He was taking long to finish undoing the bottoms so my hands went up to help him.

"Good girl" he whispered to my ear, letting go of my neck. I took a deep breath.

"What are you going to do to me?" I teased him. He bit his lower lip and stared at me clearly turned on now. So was I.

"Give you the punishment you deserve" he spit and I smiled, agreeing for the offer.

Then he reach to his pants. I grabbed his belt and he stared at me smirking. I then begun to unbuckle his belt. I could see his length even through his pants. When I got rid of his layers he reached to me again.

His hand went under my skirt and he moved my underwear. I held tight to the sink I was on and wrapped my leg around him. Draco then begun moving his fingers fastly, around my feminity.

I tilt my head back as he begun to move his fingers even faster. He noticed the pleasure he was giving me because then he said:

"You really thought I was just gonna please you right now? He mocked as I moaned with enjoyment.

Then, without any warnings at all he cut into me. My head went up quickly, shocked with the feels I got now.

"Fuck" he moaned as he started moving in me. Our faces were so close. We were breathing the same exact air and moaning at each other now.

"Harder" I demanded, barely catching a breath. His face was reddish now too. I held tight onto his shoulder as he was getting deeper in me.

"Beg" he hissed to my ear. I stared at him passionately and licked my lips as he was trying to control himself as much as he could.

"Please Draco, go faster" I whispered at him. He closed his eyes and actually went faster.

I let out a loud moan and he grabbed my waist. My fingernails were pressuring into his back now. I could feel I was scratching him but I didn't control it. I just held to him as tightly as I could, he took the whole control over me.

"I'm almost-" I tried to say something. He spit down and started pressuring my hips onto him harder now.

"Fuck" he moaned again. Our faces touched and we kissed very intensively. Then I came. The shivers of pleasure run through my body. I felt so full of him and tighten my hands on him even more.

He was still moving in me, which started to give me even more pain. I felt myself getting tighter on his dick. Then he cum inside me.

He let out a agressive moan and kissed me again. I kissed him back and my hands went into his hair. I started playing with it until he pulled away.

Then he bent down to grab his clothes and chaotically got dressed. Not a second later he looked like nothing just happened at all. I stared at him confused, still naked on the freaking sink.

"Enjoy your punishment now!" He mocked and started to walk in the direction of the door.

Then I realised what he actually meant. He was planning to leave me her now. Fully undressed and unable to walk. My legs were shaking as never. I know for a fact, it will be hard to even stand still now.

"A fucking death eater! I hate you!" I shouted at him. He didn't even stop, instead he begun walking out of the bathroom even quicker and shut the door after him.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Thank you so much for reading chapter XXV! Please vote, so you can help me reach my goals. Thank you<3!

➵mayaaflower_ on Instagram
➵mayaaflower on tik tok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 125 28
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
100K 1.8K 54
โ˜† first story in the sequel โ˜† โœฐโ˜ฝโ™ก๐‘โœฏโ˜ผ "We need a name for this," I said. He asked, "Enemies to lovers?" I chuckled. "We aren't lovers, Malfoy." "How...
196K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...
3.9K 193 22
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...