HUMNAVA MERE ☑

By abingereader

*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 61

4.1K 511 17
By abingereader

I feel as though I am ice and he is fire, We are so completely different yet the same...

The moment the car stopped outside the entrance of the hotel, Shehnaaz opened the car door and hoped out. Without even sparing a glance at her husband or brother, she walked inside. Sidharth sighed as he tapped the dashboard in front. This was not at all the way he had anticipated the evening to look like. On a second thought, if he hadn't been busy teasing her the whole day around, he would have guessed her reaction beforehand.

"O, thodi der m mood theek ho jaayega iska" Shehbaz said, looking outside at the hotel enterance, through which her sister had just stormed in. Sidharth forced a smile and nodded, "pta hai, iske mood swings-" he shook his head. Shehbaz laughed and parked the car aside.

Both men exited the car and stood leaning against the trunk.
"Ye lo" Shehbaz said handing him the key. He smiled and took the car key, thanking Shehbaz for it.
"Thank you di lod nhi. Aur dekhna moto ka mood kl kaise changa hojayega jb surprise pta chlega".

"Hope so" Sidharth said, smiling to himself, "Qiran aa rhi hai pick krne?" he asked.
"Haan, m gate pe Khada hota hu, gadi ghumane m mushkil nhi hogi" Shehbaz said, standing up straighter. Sidharth too did the same and pulled Shehbaz into a manly hug. They said their good byes to each other before walking in opposite directions.

The night was breezy, cold yet not the one to freeze your bones but the one to give you a soft pink glow on your cheeks. In India winter is often referred as Gulabi sardi. Rainy weather may be romantic but nothing like cuddling in front of fire in a duvet on a cold winter night. Such was the weather today.

The moon peeked at times through the curtains of clouds,but the stars had taken the night off. Sidharth looked at the sky through the open window in the hallway of hotel. A star close to the moon twinkled for a second, before it again became starless night. He smiled to himself, thinking about the nights after the busy days that he had spent under the sky full of flickering stars. Alongside with his wife, wrapped in his arms, sitting on the swing in their balcony.

They often had their whole day to discuss, along with a cup of hot cuppa. On those blazing nights, when the blowing winds were hot too, they would sit in balcony at nights on the makeshift low sitting area, munching on some fruits or salads and once in a while a bowl of ice cream. Rarely, when they were alone for dinner, they used to sit under the moon and eat, with chilled beer and would later make a canopy bed outside, to watch a movie on their laptop.

He was beaming at those memories. You often don't know while making memories, that you are creating something to cherish for a lifetime. And that, is the beauty of those moments. He walked towards their room, wearing the smile of those memories. He rang the doorbell, definite to lighten her mood, maybe order one or two beers, and sit outside by the pool, cherishing the night. He hid the car keys in his pockets. She'll know it only tomorrow.

Another ring, but she still didn't answer. 'Shehnaaz' he spoke sweetly knocking on the door. She would not be to angry to lock him outside, right? Or...
As he weighed the two options, he kept slowly knocking. The door clicked open after about a minute, but it was still shut. He rubbed his forehead, maybe lightening her mood wasn't going to be as easy as he thought.

He entered the room and closed the door behind him. She had changed into a gown, her clothes were messily on a display on the couch. He scrunched his nose, of course she would do this to irritate him. He shook his head and walked to the couch. She was sitting near the mirror, taking off her makeup. He folded her clothes and neatly put it in her bag. She looked at him through mirror, giving him a look and then a glance at bag, she continued.

"Shehnaaz-" he started but she got up to go to the bathroom, to wash her face and do her night time skin care. It would take her fifteen minutes as always. He sighed and began change into a payjama and t-shirt. He then sat, on his side of bed, reading the messages from the day. Exactly after fifteen minutes she came out and straight went to the other side of bed, and laid with her back towards him. He sat with open mouth, trying to figure out the right moment to speak.

He didn't know if to chuckle, be angry or try to diffuse her tense mood. He finally decided on the later one. Keeping his phone aside, he crawled towards her and hugged her from behind.
"Kya hua?" He asked. She scoffed. "Acha sorry, wrong question. I know tu ghar ko miss kr rhi thi, and you wanted them to stay longer. Or maybe stay here longer yourself." He said, "I am sorry baba, I am sorry nhi btaya ki unhe jaldi jana pdega. Pr hum nhi chahte the ki tera mood kharab ho-".

He was still in the middle of his sentence when she spoke, "tune Jo subha kiya vo sirf mera dhyaan busy rkhne k liye Kiya?"
"Kya" he asked, his voice laced with confusion.
She freed herself from his grip and sat up. "Drame kr rha tha na, ki Mera dhyaan bhatka rhe."

"Pagal-"
"Pr jrurt nhi thi na Sidharth. Faltu drame jruri nhi- masti m kuch bhi-"
"Shehnaaz-"
"Tujhe mazaa aata hai na, chedhkr, kunki tere liye to sb platonic hai. M hi paagal hu" she was now up, standing next to bed. He had subconsciously held her wrist, her eyes brimmed with tears.
"Ba-"
"Sidharth...tu kyu hai aisa, I-" but with that she seemed to have nothing left to say.
"Kya hua hai baby, maine-"
"Hua? Tujhe kuch nhi, tere liye to bs comfort hai ek, strong bond hai, platonic hai jo hai... Aur Kya bolta hai... unique attachment? But mere liye nhi-" she had tears running down her face, she had just burst through her emotions. He still didn't understand where all that came from, but his heart ached seeing her in emotional stress.
"Shehnaaz-" he rubbed her hand in between his palms. She sat on her knees on the ground, "I love you" she whispered, almost inaudibly. His heart had skyrocketed. He had sure wanted today to be the day to confess to each other, but in his mind he had imagined the moment way differently than it was unfolding.

"I love you so much, aur mujhse nhi hota. Mujhe dr lgta hai, aur mujhe ajeeb sa hota hai jb tu mazaak m kuch bolta hai. Mujhe frk nhi pdta kissi se bhi, pr m terese hurt hoti hu... Kunki mujhe tujhse farak pdta hai... Mujhe vo awkward moments, ya attachment se problem nhi thi... Pr ab ghutan hoti hai. Ye one sided lgta hai... Kya kru" she blabbered. He wiped her tears, gobsmacked, trying to figure what had actually kept hurting her. Was it his coming close and then stepping back. Something that he did just for her, could that have potentially hurt her. He was thinking about all the time he had tried to sit back, or had told her how he was attached to her. Their were times he had thought she would say something. She would stop him to tell him how his attachment was actually love, but had been left with an ache at heart when she didn't. She was suffering the same all this while.

He looked up to see that she was no longer sitting in front of him. Looking around the room, he couldn't find her anywhere but the french window was open. The curtain danced with the wind and the little light from moon shone on his rough stubble. He breathed in a deep breath. His tense face broke into a smile. She loved her, he had heard it from her before... A little tipsy, that day but her words had been so clear. Just like now. He cursed himself for all the teasing. He had worked her up to a point, she exploded. He drank a glass full of water before slowly walking towards the poolside.

She sat  in the corner, on the cold floor, her legs hugging her chest and her face buried in between. Why did she explode? What all did she say? Why? She took in a deep breath, and then another. The cool breeze were ruffling her hair and tingling her cheeks that wasn't covered with her hands. Her feet and bottom had gone numb. Understandably so, she was sitting on the cold floor, but she ignored. She calmed her nerves, asking herself, why? About five minutes later she lifted her head.

Standing there in front of him, was a tall, built man. His arms folded over his chest, feet shoulder length apart and staring right at her. Sidharth didn't even make a noice in the last five minutes. He just stood there, letting her check her emotions. She frowned and raised an eyebrow. She knew she was wrong to snap back in the bedroom but that didn't mean, she wasn't angry. She fluttered her toes lightly to thaw them, still staring at him. He let out an audible sigh, rolled his eyes and extended his hand to help her stand up. But she scoffed and stood up on her own. Her feet were still numb, making it difficult to feel herself standing straight. She wobbled and kicked her feet.

Seeing her struggle, he held her by her elbow but she was in a stubborn mood. She jerked his hand off and gave him a cold stare. As her feet returned to normal, she made a move to storm away, but he held her hand. This time, more tightly. She tried to free herself but he wouldn't let that happen.
"Sidharth chordh" she said in a scary tone. As she stared at him and tried to free her hand, she unknowingly went to stand at the edge of the pool. Sidharth smirked. Well, this wasn't that bad.
"Nhi to?" He teased.
"Hmmph" she scoffed, a little puzzled at his smirk but still not realizing that she stood at pool edge.
"Kya hai teri problem?" she asked, irritated.
"Problem?" He raised his brows. "No baby, Meri to koi problem nhi hai but-" he said changing his voice and then pointing behind her. Shehnaaz turned a little to see herself at the edge of swimming pool. Her eyes widened...

What did I just write? I am puzzled but 🤪
I am excited as well as nervous to write next part😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 13.8K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
67.9K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
161K 15.6K 49
Sidharth Shukla, a famous rockstar and Shehnaaz Gill, a crazy fan of him. Their worlds are totally different. Shehnaaz's always dreamt that one day s...