Chapter 2

3 months ago....

Saturday
Shehnaaz returned home famished and exhausted. It had been an extremely tiring day. She had interviews and a few promotional ventures for her upcoming song, that was due to release in two days. The teaser was doing pretty well and her fans were excited for her comeback and her first mv as a singer. She was flattered with the response. The hate and negative trolls were completely overshadowed. After long she felt happy and excited. She didn't mind getting exhausted when she could work.

She was at her Mohali flat, all alone and had no energy left to cook. She lazily made some tea and reheated the left over parantha from morning and had that as her dinner. At around 10pm she receives a call.

'Hello' she says picking up the call half asleep without looking at the name or number.
'Hi Shehnaaz, how are you' responded a man in a heavy powerful recognisable voice. She looked into her phone to read the name...'Salman Sir'. She quickly responded back cheerfully.
'Hello Sir, kaise ho aap?'
'All good all good. Promotions kaise chal rhe hai? I saw the teaser... it's amazing and the response is so good' he replied happily.
'Response is great (giggles). Promotions bhi ache chl rhe hai. I hope ganna sb ko pasand aaye, fingers crossed' Sana said crossing her fingers.
'Aayega aayega. Don't stress. Acha Shehnaaz you have to come to promote the song on Bigg boss'
'What' she answered shocked. 'Aap mazaak kr the ho na Sir' and let out a nervous laugh.
'No Shehnaaz I am serious' she stops laughing and sighs heavily.
'Shehnaaaaz...you have to be the guest bacha. And creatives were wanting to send one celebrity inside the house for a task this week. The production house approached them for promotion and they have requested you' Shehnaaz gasped.
'But sir..'
'Shehnaaz...tu contestant bnke nhi ja rhi hai. You'll be the guest. Pamper krvana khud ko, do what creatives tell, enjoy krna and let your real self be out there. Every one will love it. Waise bhi it's only three days'
'Three days!' Shehnaaz said in a shock. Salman sir started laughing.
'I expected this reaction, don't worry it is for your good. Tumhari Tuesday morning ki flight hai to Mumbai. Subha tk details phunch jayengi tumhare pass. You'll go inside the house on Wednesday and leave after the weekend ka vaar shoot. Tomorrow creatives will call you for further details. And I am not listening to anything' Salman said with the authority and love as of an elder brother. He really adored her and considered her as his sister. He wanted the world to see her passion and talent. There was a spark in her eyes and a charisma in her personality that everyone should witness. She was talented and would touch hieghts and he was sure about that.

Sana swallowed the the lump that had formed in her throat and responded in an uncertain tone. 'Sir Hima...' she was cut down in middle.
'I Know but she is bound to be respectful to you as you are a guest. Ignore her presence completely other than in task. She doesn't even matter.' Salman sir said concerned. Shehnaaz sighed. She has a chance to show that that lady doesn't even matter to her.
'Ohkk sir'
'Good night Shehnaaz' Salmam sir said giggling on the other end of phone.
'Good night sir' and the phone call ended. Her palm was sweaty and she was nervous. But because of being tired she soon drifted off into a sound sleep.

The next two days were extremely hectic. She received all the details by the creatives and also her flight ticket to Mumbai. She called Shehbaaz to inform him about everything. On monday the song released and soon caught fire. She was in a late night interview which ended almost at midnight. Her flight was at five in the morning. She quickly drove back home, picked up her luggage, changed into comfy yet stylish clothes and left for airport. It was about an hour's drive. She reached the airport at 2am got quickly done with the boarding procedure. She then bought a coffee and sat in the waiting area. There were still two hours for the flight and she was glad that the waiting area where she sat was not very noisy and filled with people. There were a few who recognized her, took selfies and had small talk. She was pleased with the attention.

HUMNAVA MERE ☑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara