Chapter 62

I could tell you so many things, but if you look at me the way I look at you, you should know everything...

The moon was sneaking a look at the couple at the pool side. It's reflection on the surface of water, still and notorious. The breeze too decided to giggle at the scene, playing a bit with both of their hair. The weather seemed to have perked up.

Shehnaaz kept crawling closer to him, to avoid falling into the pool but he held her at a arm's distance. Playfully smiling at her, he left her elbow only to grab her wrist and give her jerk.
"Kutte m gir jaungi" she shrieked. 
"Kyu muh fulaya hai" he asked instead, ignoring what she said.
"Mera mood pehle hi off hai Sidharth mt kr." She pleaded, going from a hard stare to a soft sad look. He for a moment melted under her gaze, wanting to pull her up and hug her tightly but-

The water splattered drenching the shins of his night suit bottom. He had a comical look on his face in contrast to her incredulous stare. Her teeths clattered and her nose flared with anger as she moved her arms and legs to stay afloat. It wasn't deep but she wanted to keep herself above water as much as she could. It wasn't at all pleasant to fall into a pool- not at all being made to fall into the pool at such an hour. She  was muttering under her breath and Sidharth could hear a few, that she had recently added to her dictionary. He chuckled and sat by the pool.

"Dimaag thanda hua?" He asked with a mischievous voice. She growled and huffed, "kutta" she cursed. He laughed without a sound. Before she could break into an argument, he slipped into the water, quickly closing the gap in between them. The moon drenched pool was magical reflective. It was near frigid but the sensous dark eyes of the two in it were warming the things up. The deep blue color appeared glossy, and with the night lights on, their skin was shining with the water droplets.  He held her by her elbows, looking directly into her soft brown eyes.

Their breathing raged and their foreheads brushing against the other's they kept their eyes locked. It was soulful, so quiet, even the winds held on it's way as to not disturb and the water so placid that one may had assumed it to be a stagnant summer night. 

Her face had lost all the frown and her nose no longer flared with anger. She had a look of passionate love, as he held her close to him, her stomach did a back flip.
"I am sorry" she barely whispered.
"Why baba?" He asked with a little frown holding her firmer.
"Aise tujhe jharne k liye-"
"Chadar hu m?"
"Sidharth" she whined softly.

He chortled and pressed a kiss to her forehead, she felt heat spread through her body. Resting his forehead against her's again and moved his hands to her waist. She could feel his warm breath on the bridge of her nose. Standing in the silky pool in his arms, under the moonlight had to be the most soothing thing she had ever experienced.
"There is nothing to be sorry about" he whispered, "but you know?- Maine aaj ka din special bnane ka socha tha." He said , sounding a bit nervous. She looked at him, wondering what he meant. "Kuch elaborate, extravagant nhi tha... Just to tell you something."

His dark eyes never left hers. She was tongue tied and the beautiful glow on his face and his words had her stomach do summersaults. She motioned him to continue with a slight movement of head.

He was looking at her face, the moon was bright and complimented her beauty. He was jumbling his words due to the pace at which his heart was racing, but she didn't seem to have noticed. She was in a similar trance.
"I have all these feelings for you that I feel every day, I just don't know how to put them into words." He moved one of his hands from her waist to hold her chin, "Teri tarah to nhi bol skta- na hi utni aasani se nota skta hu"
"I may be good at words but, I have lost all my sense right now."

She chuckled an held him, one hand on his shoulder and the other caressing his face. She had beads of tears at the corner of her eyes, but the wide smile on her lips told him they were the tears of love, compassion, and the long wait...