Chapter 52

I haven't updated in a month!! And trust me it was totally unintentional..things just added up that caused such a long break. So cute it short on my list I'll say studies and health caught better hold of me. I am happy to be back.. so much happened!! I have been catching up on everything. I am extremely sorry for this break.. but I hope it makes up for it

Although I'll say..go read the previous chapter once more..I had to read it myself to write further...my mistake ..it has been a long time

Well I hope all of you are fine and not too upset from me??

Shehnaaz stepped out of her room in a loose comfortable night gown and her hair in a messy bun. The last three months made her settle into the family, into this new house and now she cherished calling it her home. Even after her body being sore due to bruises she bore a bright relaxing smile, a smile of peace, of being at home.
'Maa aaj Kya bnau?' Shehnaaz stood by the open fridge with her hand resting on her hip and the other one on the door of refrigerator.
'Jo tera mn kr rha bacha vo bna le' Mommy said with a smile and again returned to reading her book.
'Hmm... bhindi?' Shehnaaz said after taking a look into the refrigerator.
'Bharva bhindi!' Sidharth shouted from the dining table as he checked Shehnaaz's emails which she had requested.
Shehnaaz huffed at her husband and then let out a soft chuckle. Her foodie husband. As much as he liked workout, he never emphasized on dieting. He ate proportionate, healthy and Indian mostly which he preferred over dieting. She felt easy amongst everyone, cooking and making her home happy and cheerful. The love and the warmth of the family always made her heart flutter.

'Shehnaaz idhar aana' Sidharth called her from kitchen.
'Ruk ek minute aayi' she replied.
'Arey pehle aaja na important hai' Sidharth retorted almost angrily. But Shehnaaz ignored and continued her work.
'tch Shehnaaz' he called again running out of patience.
'Kya hai Sidharth aur dhang se bula' Shehnaaz huffed as she came into the dinning room her hands crossed in frontvof her chest.
'Ye Kya hai?' he asked ignoring what she said and pushing the laptop in front of her.
Shehnaaz took the laptop from him and sighed looking at the mail that she had read but not replied. She let out a deep sigh.
'Sidharth...'
'Shehnaaz project is so good...even Kaushal ne bhi..'
'Vo baat nhi hai....mujhe'
'But Shehnaaz..'
'Shh...kbhi suna kr' Shehnaaz said irritatedly. Sidharth huffed and rolled his eyes.
'Nhi krna mujhe, ye... abhi short film hai, advertisements hai kuch aur bhi projects hai Jo m kr rhi hu... Kafi hai....Bahar jaana jruri nhi'
'But tu pehle bhi to...'  Sidharth started.
'Kunki pehle ghar pr rehna mushkil lgta tha...but ab nhi' Shehnaaz said irritatedly and left. Sidharth huffed and sat their angrily. Mommy noticed the little banter but shook her head. Their relation was of these small banters and irritating or annoying each other as much as loving and caring for each other.

Sidharth walked into the kitchen with crossed expressions and saw Shehnaaz still muttering to herself.
'Shehnaaz suno...'
'Nhi Sidharth, Mera mn nhi hai...Mai. nhi. chahti. ...utna simple hai smjhna ye.... isse tera, Ghar ka...kissi aur ka... Aisa koi reason nhi hai...Teri vajah se nhi mna kiya...bhut baar bola hai ki mai kbhi nhi krungi aisa kuch...but phir bhi ..mere projects..' but Sidharth just sighed and pulled her into a hug before should complete her monologue.
'Acha sorry' he mumbled closing his eyes and resting his chin on her head. Shehnaaz hugged him back, snuggled into his chest and let out a sigh of relief. They cared for each other, more than they ever said, irritated by the storm of feelings inside them... sometimes they grew moody and sometimes a emotional mess but all it needed was one hug to fix it all.
'Tera mn nhi hai..agar yhi reason hai to mt kr' he said still hugging her.
'Hmm' she sighed 'ab jaa plates aur spoon lekr m chapati bnakr laati hu' Shehnaaz told him. Sidharth giggled to himself.
'Ji madam aur kuch' he said bowing down dramatically.
'Nhi aap itna kaam kr do kafi hai' Shehnaaz said not looking at him to hide the smile playing on her lips. He laughed and did as told. The dinner was rather quiet leaving for scoldings from mommy for not telling her that Shehnaaz had fallen which Sidharth mistakenly (*willing mistake*) let slip out. As a result mommy scolded her for not telling as well as being careless. Sidharth silently chuckled all the time.