𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄

By yakultforlifez

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 More

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡.
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞.
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 (2)
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 (ᴍ)
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥.
𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐬.
𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭.
𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬.
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (2)
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 (2)
A/n::
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞.
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞. (2)
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥. (2)
𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞.
𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞. (2)
𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬.
𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬. (ᴍ)
𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞.
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞.
𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞.
𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞. (2)
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮.
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 (2)
𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲. (2)
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐭.
𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥.
𝐈𝐜𝐞.
𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (2)
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. (2)
𝐆𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 (2)

𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

6.9K 194 194
By yakultforlifez

- ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ

-

- J I H Y O -

Aigoo.. Look at this students. Aren't they can be behave just in a mean time. This is a school not a bar that you can make out and even fuck.

I'm Park Jihyo, Music teacher. The school that I'm working at is an elite school. They're some daughter of Mayors, Governors, Senators, Businessmans, Ceos and so and so forth.

They can even control other teachers but.. Ha! I am an exception. You know why?? Because owner of this school is my brother. Hehe.

So specifically, I can scold them, scare them because I am powerful. But ofcourse, I'm not using the perks of being sister of the owner. I am still a teacher.

But you know that there's a class that annoys me so much, well not the class but a one student there.

Her name is Kang Y/n, daughter of Kang Seulgi and Bae Irene.

They own alot of business in the world, Miss Seulgi owns alot of dance entertainment, she also own a fashion management were Miss Irene's working as a professional model.

I know them of course because both of them is my bestfriend. They're both are very humble and generous. I don't know why their daughter is opposite of them.

Y/n is egoistic, loud, bully, baddass, jerk.

And yeah.. She's also flirty.

In short, she's evil.

She always flirts with me anytime I'm going to their class. I don't know how but she's not afraid of me, my glares, my loud voice, my scolds. She's even laughing even if I'm scolding her already.

A fucking Jerk right.

"Oh.. Hello Miss beautiful— oh Miss Park I mean." Speaking of the demon, I showed my fake smile before rolling my eyes, ignoring her like nothing happened.

"Okay class goodmorning, today we're going to the music room. Come on, follow me students." Did I mention that Y/n is being seductive too.

Well she is right now, she's looking at me like a lion, ready to eat their prey. I scoffed and didn't paid attention to her as usual.

When we arrived in the musical room, I let them enter. Y/n who seems still flirting at me, got bumped by a student.

"Ouch! What the fuck is your problem?!" She yelled madly and hold the collar of the guy which is her classmate.

"You're blocking the way so I just walked casually." He answered without being scared.

"Oh really?? Do you want me to punch you until that fucking face of yours get full of bruises?!" The guy just chuckled before launching his fist on Y/n.

"Hey! You two! Stop it!" I yelled, the guy immediately stop and fix his collar.

"Kang Y/n, follow me to the clinic. After this, you two will go to my office." I said sternly before dragging Y/n to the clinic.

When we arrived, I let her sit on the clinic bed as I grabbed the medical Kit. I pour the alcohol on the cotton ball and gently poked it to the cut, beside her lower lip.

"Ah! Be gentle Miss Park." She exclaimed but I saw her flashed a smirk, I scrunched my nose when I realize what she meant and that smirk means too.

"Shut up. Did I told you to pick a fight?" I asked, getting annoyed by her attitude.

"He punched me first! Why are you taking his side?!" She asked back.

"Are you raising your voice at me?" I asked with my deep, intimidating voice.

Her gaze got soften as her shoulder dropped, like she's defeated and surrendering.

"You should handle your anger issues Miss Bae."

"He punched me. What did I do wrong?" He asked with a small tone.

I feel guilty because she's actually correct, Daniel punched him first and I'm here, scolding her like it's her fault.

But both of them has a mistake here, if she didn't triggered Daniel and yelled at him then the guy wouldn't punch her, but Daniel punched a girl.

Oh shit, this is getting frustrating already.

"It's okay to me Miss Park if you're gonna tell it to principal and be suspended. I'm too hard-headed. I'm conceited, egoistic, bully, flirty, evil. I know it." She chuckled bitterly and wiped the tears that's been flowing on her face.

"I'm not really like this Miss Park. That cousin of mine made me like this. He's always being the bread winner, getting all the attention even my parent's attention is into him. I feel useless." I sighed feeling sad about her.

I didn't know that she's having a family issues that why she became like this. Because she's being insecure.

"You know what, my mom used to be like that also." I spoke, she looked up with tears were still visible to her cheeks.

"Their attention is always on my sister. She always gets what she wants. While me, I tried to make them proud. I study hard, getting sick because I'm not have enough sleep because of studying. I want them to be proud to me too." I smiled bitterly.

"I want to tell them that 'mom, I'm your daughter too. I want attention and love coming from you and dad. I tried my best to make you all proud to me but why she's still have the attention??' Haha." I chuckled and looked away, wiping my tears.

"Why didn't you tell them??" She asked, curiosity laced her tone.

"Because when I'm about to tell them about that, we found out that my sister is.. Pregnant." I heard her gasp as she puts her palm on her lips.

Flashback:

"Dad, mom, I-I'm pregnant." Rosé unnie stated.

"Woah! Jinja?! Who is the father?! Woah, we will have a grand daughter honey!!" Mom exclaimed happily.

Rosé unnie got shocked because she thought that our parents will be mad at her.

"Mom! Unnie is pregnant! Didn't you heard that?! She's still studying!" I yelled while looking at them madly.

Mom shifted her gaze at me, with cold eyes that always making me feel small.

"Shut up Jihyo. Atleast your unnie is not useless like you. She always have a high grades unlike you who always sing. You're voice won't give you a food in daily basis. Rather that studying, you keep singing. Now shut your mouth before I throw you outside." Mom uttered before looking at my sister with full of happiness.

"Jihyo-ah.." I look at my father.

"Don't mind you mom okay, come here." I walked to him and buried my face on his chest.

"You're not useless okay? You're my daughter. Just enjoy singing because I know how you love singing. Don't worry about having a grades that's not the same that your sister have because my treat for you both will never change. It's okay. I care for you very much Jihyo-ah. You're my daughter, a strong, brave Park. Your dad loves you very much."

Flashback ends

(sᴀɴᴀᴏʟ ɢᴀɴʏᴀɴ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ.)

Yeah, that's why I love my father very much.

He supported me to continue my dream and look at me, I became an professional music teacher.

I'm so thankful to him because he's always there to guide me and showed me the love and attention I needed.

"Woah.. You're father is so good. I stan him." I giggled at Y/n's words.

"Let's go, you're still gonna go to the office with your cousin because I'm gonna talk to the both of you about this." She nodded and stood up as we head to my office.

- Y / N -

"No! This is absurd! Why would I be suspended for a week??" My stupid cousing exclaimed.

Look at him, being whiny and pathetic. That's how he really is. His true colors. Being insensitive and jerk.

"Kang Daniel, calm down before I added your punishment." Miss Park said sternly.

Oh wow, rail me kidding.

The cousin of mine sat down again but he's now glaring at me. I don't fucking care. He thought I will be intimidated because of his lame glares psh, weaklings.

"I'm suspending you because you hit her FIRST." Miss Park emphasize the word 'first'.

"But he triggered me? He picked the fight so why would I am just the only one who will be suspended?!"

"You hit a girl Mr. Kang. She's a girl. You're a boy. Don't worry, Miss Park will have her own punishment." I swallowed thickly, my dirty mind left the group.

Fuck! She's so hot when she said that. Oh shit I'm turn on. I'm hornyyyyy.

"Okay fine. I will tell this to aunty Y/n." He threatened, yeah that's all what he can do.. Threaten me.

"Go ahead. Tell my mom. I don't care Daniel. All this time, all the attention is just yours. I am evil in their eyes. I don't fucking care because my image to them is already broken. You made me like this. You all made me like this. You summon the worst demon inside me. Now bare it. Go ahead, tell them." I muttered, clenching my fist.

"Y/n, calm down. I don't want the both of you will fight again." Miss Park said, full of authority.

"I don't care Miss Park, Y/n could punch me. Because she's just like that, I'm glad that she admit that she's an evil person." I gritted my teeth when this guy smirked at me.

"Oh don't worry Daniel, this demon infront of you has your dirty.. Little. Secret." I uttered, slowly flashing a devil smirk, I saw how he became pale and swallowed hard.

"What do you mean Miss Park??"

"Well.. This angel is actually a.. Hypersexual and.. Did a sex harassment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
268K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
5.1K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
35.1K 1.3K 52
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on