Moral Of The Story | Sirius B...

By -LoonyLupinn_

Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous act... More

CAST (Marauders and etc)
CHAPTER 01 : THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER 02 : THE TUTOR
CHAPTER 03 : THE CONFESSION
CHAPTER 04 : TOGETHER?
CHAPTER 05 : THE TALK
CHAPTER 06 : NIGHT DUTIES
CHAPTER 07 : THE SESSION
CHAPTER 08 : UNSPOKEN MEMORY
CHAPTER 09 : REALISATIONS
CHAPTER 10 : COLE GREENWAY
CHAPTER 11 : THE CONSENT
CHAPTER 12 : GREATEST ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 13 : THE NECKTIE
CHAPTER 14 : MATCHING PRESENTS
CHAPTER 15 : THE PECK
CHAPTER 16 : COMMON ROOM
CHAPTER 17 : SCRWED AS SHIT
CHAPTER 18 : TRAIN RIDE
CHAPTER 19 : REGULUS BLACK
CHAPTER 20 : POTTER AND BLACK?
CHAPTER 21 : SICK DAY
CHAPTER 22 : BEING SINCERE
CHAPTER 23 : THE KISS
CHAPTER 24 : DETENTION
CHAPTER 25 : "DETENTION" WITH MINNIE
CHAPTER 26 : JEALOUS OF JAMES
CHAPTER 27 : ASTRONOMY TOWER
CHAPTER 28 : FINDING OUT
CHAPTER 29 : ATHENA BELL
CHAPTER 30 : NAMES
CHAPTER 31 : TIME FLIES
CHAPTER 32 : REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 33 : AFTER HOGWARTS
CAST (Golden Trio era)
CHAPTER 34 : BLACK TWINS
CHAPTER 35 : OUT OF AZKABAN
CHAPTER 36 : WORRIED
CHAPTER 37 : LITTLE TALK WITH DRACO
CHAPTER 38 : LINKED WITH MALFOY?
CHAPTER 39 : THE SKETCHBOOK
CHAPTER 41 : ANIMAGUS?
CHAPTER 42 : SNUFFLES
CHAPTER 43 : CLUES
CHAPTER 44 : SHRIEKING SHACK
CHAPTER 45 : END OF THIRD YEAR
CHAPTER 46 : NEW YORK
CHAPTER 47 : DADDY DEAREST
CHAPTER 48 : LETTERS
CHAPTER 49 : THE OFFER
CHAPTER 50 : SAFE HOUSE
CHAPTER 51 : BACK AT HOME
CHAPTER 52 : CATCHING UP
CHAPTER 53 : WHAT IF'S
CHAPTER 54 : DREAMS
CHAPTER 55 : PAIRED UP
CHAPTER 56 : THE MISSION
CHAPTER 57 : MOVE
CHAPTER 58 : AMORTENTIA
CHAPTER 59 : "FRIENDLY" TALK
CHAPTER 60 : TOGETHER AGAIN
CHAPTER 61 : COTTAGE
CHAPTER 62 : CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 63 : "LOVES TOUGH"
CHAPTER 64 : REMUS' PROBLEM
CHAPTER 65 : OWN LOVELIFE
CHAPTER 66 : CHRISTMAS DRAMA
CHAPTER 67 : FAMILY
CHAPTER 68 : DUMBLEDORE ARRIVES
CHAPTER 69 : MINISTRY OF MAGIC
CHAPTER 70 : THE THOUGHT
CHAPTER 71 : PLANNING
CHAPTER 72 : THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 73 : REMUS AND ATHENA
CHAPTER 74 : WRONG SIDE
CHAPTER 75 : TRUST
CHAPTER 76 : NEWS
CHAPTER 77 : PRANK?
CHAPTER 78 : WAIT
CHAPTER 79 : HUG
CHAPTER 80 : DEAD
CHAPTER 81 : SCORPIUS AND ARCHER (1)
CHAPTER 82 : SCORPIUS AND ARCHER (2)
CHAPTER 83 : WAR (EPILOGUE)

CHAPTER 40 : A TALK WITH A DOG

4.4K 98 19
By -LoonyLupinn_

Sirius was ones again near Hagrid's hut, walking around as a dog.

"Fucking shit wouldn't even let me decide" Someone said he looked at the direction and saw his son, and judging by the robes this was Scorpius.

Scorpius was going to rant one more time, but Sirius went near him and Scorpius looked at his dog form and smiled.

"Hello there" Scorpius said as he sat on the grass to have a better look at the dog.

"No collar huh?" Scorpius said, and the dog tackled him.

"Easy there" He said with a laugh.

Sirius smiled to himself as he saw Scorpius smile it was precious just like Diana's.

"You want one?" The boy said Sirius looked up at him, and saw the boy giving him a chocolate stick, Sirius had to stop himself from laughing.

"Sorry I forgot" He said and ate the chocolate.

"Well I should be heading back to the castle, my brother, and his friends, well my friends as well, but they don't consider me one now, because they think I favour Draco, but 'Mione talks with ms" The boy said as he stood from the ground and went back to the castle.

He was thinking about what the boys said, but his trance was cut off when he saw Diana at the grounds collecting some herbs.

Sirius smiled to himself and almost ran to the girl, but he restrained himself and admired her.

She hadn't change, but then he looked at the other direction, and he saw Scorpius go near her and hugged her tightly, then he left.

---

Ones Scorpius was gone Diana looked around to look for some herbs, but something caught her attention, something Black, caught her attention.

She walked a few steps, until she saw it a black shabby dog, her eyes widened remembering very well that Sirius' animagi form looks exactly like this one, she went back inside the castle, and started to think.

'What if it's Sirius? What if he made it to Hogwarts? What if he came for the twins? What if he's after Harry?" There were to many questions spinning in her head.

Her trance was cut off when Athena put a hand on her shoulder.

"You doing good?" Athena said as she sat down beside Diana.

"No, you?" She said.

"Rem, caught me on top of Regulus" She said with a laugh, and Diana looked at her in disbelief.

"You didn't told me you and R-"

"First of all we're not dating, we were having fun, and by fun it means we were playing a game" Athena said, and Diana chuckled.

"How did Remus, you know" Diana said, and Athena sighed.

"He said 'Sorru If I disturbed you, you can continue' The boy practically told us to- ugh!" Athena said and Diana laughed at her.

"Hey Di- Oh sorry" Remus said closing the door.

"Oi, come back here" Diana said and pulled Remus back at the infirmary.

"Sorry for-"

"You didn't disturb anything, we were just playing a little game, and he lost" Athena said, and she swore Remus sighed in relief.

"Have you seen Scorp?" Remus said, and Diana nodded.

"He looks down, do you want to tell me something?" Diana said, Remus looked at Athena and the girl begun.

"The others are in the impression that he's turning to be like Draco, but we know Scorp wouldn't do that" Remus agreed with Athena.

"And the last time I talked to him he lost his sketchbook, and the Book you gave him, where he keeps the parchment that he and Archer has" Remus said.

"Archer got angry at him, then they stopped talking, but Ms. Granger still talks to him" Athena said.

"Well where are you spending Christmas?" Athena said.

"Hogwarts" They replied.

"That's obvious" She said with a chuckle, and Remus couldn't help, but stare at the girl.

"Well I should be going I have a class later, see you" Athena said as she left the two.

"Want to talk somewhere private?" Diana asked Remus when she saw the look her brother has.

"Sure why not" Remus said and the two of them went to his office.

"Spill it why are you acting like that, and why did you broke up with her" She asked looking mire stern.

"I-I don't know, I thought she fell out of love, I thought she doesn't want to be with me, I thought-" Before he can even finish his sentence he broke down.

"Shh" Diana said, and Remus hugged her.

"I don't know Ana, up till now I still love her, I-I don't know what happened back then, I don't know why I did that" Remus said, and Diana started to comfort the boy.

"You'll get her back, don't worry" Diana said and Remus looked at her in the eye.

"Hopefully" He said, and Diana gave him a small smile.

"Hopefully" She repeated.

---

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 19.9K 116
𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓤𝓹 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓓𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓵. The brightest and sweetest witch in her year. She could neve...
98.5K 2.9K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
10K 312 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
860K 20.9K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...