🔥FIRE🔥 [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART

148 22 15
By hiitsmety

Press before reading
----------------------

Jungkook who suddenly stood up made me surprised. Followed his gaze towards the outside of the cafe, but I couldn't find anything out there.

"Why are you standing up all of a sudden?"

Jungkook didn't answer my question, instead he said 2 words which made me surprised too.

"Appa... Eomma..."

I looked back and saw the two figures that Jungkook was referring to. Instantly, I straightened my body and bowed my head. Confused what to do. But what I'm confused about. We didn't do anything.

Jungkook tried to save the situation.

"Appa Eomma, why are you here? Please, have a seat," Jungkook invited his parents to sit down. Then he switches beside me, making me shift a little.

Jungkook's parents finally sat in front of us, "Appa Eomma, I already ordered a warm herbal tea".

Both of them just nodded. After the cafe waiter wrote down additional orders for Jungkook's parents. That's when Jungkook Appa's voice started to be heard.

"You don't work Jungkook-ah?"

"I'm working Appa. We just met a client here", he lied "Ah yes, Appa Oemma this is my colleague".

The attention of the two turned to me.

"Good afternoon Mr. Joen and Mrs. Joen. I am Kim Sohyun. JJK Company's employees", trying to be as polite as possible, bowed my head to them.

"Kim So Hyun?", Jungkook's mother looked at me with a friendly smile.

"Yes, Mrs. Joen?"

"You are so beautiful. Are you a model from our company?"

"Not madam, I am just a designer"

"Ahh .. no doubt, you're so stylish. Are you married?"

"Yes Madame, I am married"

"Aigooo ... surely your husband is very happy to have a beautiful wife like you Sohyun-ssi"

"Oemma, her husband is Model Kim. Oemma's favorite model!" Jungkook interrupted in the middle of my conversation with his mother.

A statement that surprised me enough and made her mother endure her embarrassment in front of us all.

"Mo... Model Kim?? Kim Taehyung-ssi??"

Jungkook nodded with a smile, "Appa, look! Oemma was shining with the name of another man who became the husband of my co-worker. Aishhh"

His mother immediately hit his clutch on his son's head "Jungkook-ah! Tch .."

His mother looks cheerful and friendly. Very different from his father who had been staring at me coldly. Repeatedly avoiding his sharp gaze, is there something wrong with me. This is the first time I have met them.

Pathetic, really. I never met them when having a love with their son for 7 years. However, like a fate that was never thought of. Now I met them, when Jungkook and I were both married.

"Appa, Eomma. We have to go back to the office", he said goodbye.

"Goodbye, Mr Joen and Mrs Joen", I bowed to the two of them.

"Yes. You guys be careful", Jungkook's mother smiled at me.

"Jungkook-ah, don't let your wife take the bus all the time. Take her and pick her up as long as you can. Your job is flexible," the father ordered Jungkook suddenly.

Jungkook's father is very concerned about his son-in-law. Yoojung is really lucky. Just like Taehyung dad's who loves me so much, he looked even more considerate of me than his own son. Usually it's like that, father-in-law will seem to love his daughter-in-law more than his own son. Likewise with the mother-in-law who will seem to love her son-in-law more than her own daughter.

Jungkook just nodded "Yes, Appa", waved his hand and the two of us walked out.

------------

Taehyung-ssi, don't forget. TONIGHT.

Taehyung hit his head after reading Yoojung's text. Ah, he almost forgot. But how? Taehyung started racking his brains. This is being since 3 days. We don't talk much to each other. Wouldn't it feel awkward if he suddenly asked me a candle light dinner?

Taehyung who saw me was still fast asleep, immediately got up from the bed which creaked due to the movement he made. Not wanting to wake me up, Taehyung moved very carefully and slowly.

Making breakfast was the easiest thing to apologize to me. For some reason, he still feels proud to speak directly and start a conversation about the latest debate that occurred.

Taehyung makes kimbap and herbal tea that have been arranged neatly on the dining table. Write something down on a piece of paper and leave it near the food. When looking at the clock on the wall it was 07.30.

"Usually soon Sohyun will come down, I'd better just take a shower first", headed for the guest bathroom downstairs.

I came down with my coat and bag in my hands. It stopped when I saw that the breakfast set was ready on the dining table. I approached and read a piece of paper that said ...

Hyun, I'm sorry .. if you forgive me, answer this question.

Wanna date with me tonight?

YES OR NO

I spread my gaze in all directions, looking for the figure behind this all the mastermind. But I didn't find anyone. I pulled a chair on the dining table, tried the kimbap made by my husband's hand. While writing my reply on the piece of paper.

My cell phone rang, I got news from the office that the afternoon meeting will be moving forward in 1 hour. Not having time to thank Taehyung directly, I quickly left the house feeling happy.

Taehyung came out of the guest room with a pretty fresh face. Headed straight to the dining table and smiled after seeing the answer he wanted.

---------

JUNGSHIK RESTORAN. 7 P.M

"Tae, you said wanted a date? But why we are here?"

"Is candle light dinner not including a date, Hyun?"

I hold back my laughter, "But this isn't like our dating style hehe"

"Just, one time. I want to eat well. They say this restaurant has 2 Michelin stars"

"Wow. Really? I'm more and more curious about the menu then"

Taehyung gave a signal to start bringing out the dish to one of the restaurant waiters.

Throughout dinner, unfortunately I have to be busy with several messages on my cell phone related to work. Makes me less able to enjoy special moments with my husband.

"Are you that busy Hyun?"

I put my cell phone on the table and tried not to respond, because Taehyung's voice sounded different.

"Sorry Tae"

"It's okay, just continue"

"No. I'll reply later. Where was that?"

Taehyung only smiled when he saw his wife who was still busy with her work.

Meanwhile, Yoojung and Jungkook also enjoyed this secret plan. Sohyun and Jungkook didn't realize that the four of them were under the same roof. Because of the sitting position of those who turned their backs to each other. Only Taehyung and Yoojung can stare at each other even from a distance.

.

"Yoojung-ah, did you plan all this? Did you reserve the place? Not Appa or Eomma?", Jungkook couldn't believe it.

"Yes Oppa, if you don't believe, just ask Abonim Omonim"

"HAHA. I'm just feeling touched Yoo, my wife made a surprise for her husband. A very rare moment right?"

Not much different from what happened at the opposite table. Jungkook is even worse, because now he is preoccupied with his inevitable business calls. It's really bad luck for Taehyung and Yoojung who both want to create a new atmosphere, to improve their household relationship.

"Yoojung-ah, sorry. Wait a minute. I can't just let this one."

That's what Jungkook said earlier. So in essence, He answers all incoming calls.

"Yes Oppa", Yoojung who could only smile even though her heart was sliced.

What's the difference with a night grave at home if the situation is like this, Yoojung thought. She glanced at the opposite table, where Taehyung seemed to feel neglected.

Unexpectedly, this time Taehyung and Yoojung stare at each other. Reflex both of the two raised the tall, slim glass filled with champagne, then made a movement like toasting together from a distance.

That is why there is a term that cell phones can distance the nearer, bring the far closer. The cellphone kept Sohyun away from Taehyung, as well as Jungkook from Yoojung. However, the champagne glasses seemed to bring Taehyung closer to Yoojung in a night full of feelings raging in each of their minds.

------------

JJK COMPANY. 10 A.M

Jungkook and Taehyung are in the fitting room, together with the stylish and make up artist who have been whispering and smiling enjoying a gift from the Creator. Being in the same room with their Big Boss and Model Kim who never fades his good looks is a gift to be grateful for, right?

A rare moment they will cherish for life. If only if the two of them were not married, maybe they would be freer to enjoy worldly pleasures without any anxiety or guilt to tempt someone's husband.

"Can you leave the two of us?", The sentence of the question as well as a commandment to all employees who are still in the same room with him.

"Okay Director, we put everything you need here. For model Kim ..."

"Yes, I can handle it," Taehyung interrupted.

Everyone started to leave the room. They all finally had to be willing to end that happy moment.

Jungkook walked to take the clothes he had to wear. Likewise with Taehyung. The two of them entered two different door directions in the same booth. Do you still remember the magic booth at that time? Yes, they are using that booth today.

The two of them took off each other's clothes, changing into my specially designed clothes. Jungkook in his Black Long Coat and Black Shirt. Meanwhile, Taehyung Black Turttle Neck and his Black Suit. Looking at each other in the mirror in front of each other, as if they were staring at each other.

"Taehyung-ssi, is it true about the rumors are circulating?"

Taehyung immediately raised an eyebrow, after hearing Jungkook's ambiguous question.

"About what?"

"You and one of the high-ranking women"

Taehyung's hand stopped when he heard that.

"Jungkook-ssi, are you the type who likes to hear rumors of trash like that?"

"No, because I believe it's not just a rumor, Taehyung-ssi. Am I wrong?"

The cloth behind Taehyung immediately opened with a throw of one hand, "Why would I explain if you have drawn your own conclusions Jungkook-ssi", walked out of the booth.

Jungkook who had finished, approached Taehyung who was still wearing his belt.

"Does Sohyun know about that, Taehyung-ssi?"

Jungkook approached, grabbing Taehyung's shoulder with a smirk.

"Jungkook-ssi, shouldn't you focus on your own household? Why are you even attracted to my wife?"

"Because .... I love her?"

This is how Jungkook's expression makes Taehyung clench his fists.

An evil smile that doesn't look sinful after saying that he loves someone's wife in front of his husband.

Really great.

You.

Jeon Jungkook !

---------------

READERS-NIM, WHO WATCH KIM SOHYUN'S DRAMA RIVER WHERE THE MOON RISES? 🔥

DON'T BE SILENT RIDERS. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS🙏

THANK YOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
125K 4.9K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
5.3K 141 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...
28.2K 2.1K 50
"You can keep telling yourself it's going to work out, and that everything will be fine, but it's just an endless loop. An endless loop of you beggin...