Just You //SeojunXSuho True B...

By tunawere62

Every hour,every minute,every second..only for you More

💜💜
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
Epilogue

#11

3.4K 199 16
By tunawere62

Seojun was at the bus stop,while waiting for the bus he kept on playing with his phone.A few minutes later,the bus arrived so he kept his phone inside the pocket and walked into it.

"Wow not many people today,yes i can sit peacefully!"he walked in excitedly.As he was looking for a place to seat,he saw someone familiar at the back.

"Lee Suho?"

He walked to Suho as Suho was leaning his head on the window,sleeping.Seojun slightly smiled as he decided to sit beside Suho."Suho must be very tired because of last night",he thought.

When the bus moved,Suho's head slightly move forward before Seojun blocked Suho's head with his hand from bump onto the seat infront of them.Seojun checked on Suho,felt glad that he didn't awake because of that.

"Fuhh glad he's fine",Seojun slowly positioned Suho until Suho's head rested on his shoulder.He turned his head slowly to Suho and smiled in amusement,

"Sleep well,Lee Suho"

- -

"Kids,wake up~",both Seojun and Suho opened their eyes slowly after they heard the bus driver's voice.

"We already at the last stop",he told them before he walked away from them.

Seojun yawned while stretching his body while Suho looked around him,felt confused especially when he saw Seojun sitting beside him.

"Why?",Seojun asked,he noticed Suho's panic reaction.Suho checked on his watch and looked at Seojun's face slightly worried that they already late for school.

"We can't make it in time",Suho told Seojun.Well,Seojun didn't mind act but he felt bad for Suho.Suho is obviously the opposite of him.

"Let's just look for a taxi",Seojun suggested as he took his bag and stood,he then walked out from the bus followed by Suho.Unfortunately,there's no taxis passing by the street.

Seojun started to feel guilty to Suho,he didn't expect that he will also fall asleep.He looked at Suho who was wandering around the trash bin,he must be so scared of being late to school.Seojun turned back to the street,hoping for a taxi to come when suddenly Suho called him.

Seojun turned to Suho as Suho walked to him,with both their bag on his hands.

"Let's..let's just skip today",Suho suggested to Seojun.Seojun was surprised,he didn't expect those words coming from Suho,a very smart and hardworking student at his school.

"Well..is it okay for you?",Seojun asked for confirmation.He didn't want Suho to feel bad or uneasy because of his decision.Suho took some time think about it as he looked back to Seojun and nodded,accepted the risk for not going to school.
They both then decided to walk together to their city cause they might waste more time if they chose to wait for the taxi.

  - -

"Then when we all looked for him,we find out that he was hiding because he lied to us.Chorong never dated anyone before.So funny!",Seojun laughed when he thought about the incident that happened to him while Suho smiled after seeing Seojun's smile.

They both were already at their city but they don't know where to stop by.Well,Seojun only know places like karaoke,arcade and places that he thought Suho won't feel comfortable so he decided to kept on walking until they found some interesting places to stop by.

"How about you?Have you dated anyone?",Suho asked Seojun.Seojun looked at Suho then shooked his head."why?",Suho asked again,he don't even know why this type of conversation excites him.

"Well,maybe—",Seojun suddenly moved his body and stood infront of Suho.He leaned forward until their face were close to each other,"waiting for someone",he answered as he winked at Suho.Suho felt the butterflies dancing in his stomach as he tried to remain calm even though his face already tinted red.

"What are you talking about?",Suho pushed Seojun to the side and he walked quickly,trying to avoid Seojun from seeing him being shy because of him.Seojun grinned as he looked at Suho's awkward walk,"cute",he muttered as he quickly walked back,catching up on Suho.

As they both were walking,Suho stopped Seojun from moving.Seojun looked at the store infront of them."let's go inside",Suho suggested to Seojun.Seojun didn't really want to shop anything so he refused but Suho tried to persuade him,"we can't just walk around with our school uniform on.Let's just buy some shirt and get changed",Seojun then agreed so they both walked into the shop.

Seojun looked around,he don't really have any interest at those clothes especially when the price is hella expensive.He didn't realized he took a long time to look for clothes when Suho tapped his shoulder,getting his attention.

"Here",Suho passed a paper bag to Seojun.Seojun looked at Suho already get changed to a light blue t-shirt with the word "yours" on the top of the chest near the v-neck."Go change,i'm already hungry",Suho told Seojun as he walked to a seat near the dressing room and played with his phone.Seojun bit his lips,he felt worried of the price of the shirt but he also didn't want to let Suho down.He walked to the dressing room and get changed as he looked himself at the mirror with a dark blue t-shirt with the word "mine" on the same position with Suho's shirt.

"This must be very expensive",he took the black hoodie inside the bag and try it on.Suho really know how to make him look good,Seojun felt satisfied looking at his reflection on the mirror but the thought of the price kept on ticking inside his head.

"Maybe i should tell the cashier",he thought.He walked out from the dressing room approached the cashier as he saw Suho already waited outside the store.

"Sorry,but can i pay—"

"He already paid everything sir",the cashier interrupted Seojun while pointed her finger to Suho who was standing outside.

"Suho already paid for it?"

"He also told me to ask you whether you want anything else",the cashier informed Seojun.Seojun felt his heart fluttered as he shooked his head and thanked the cashier.

He walked back to Suho as he scanned him from head-to-toe,Suho looked cute with the white hoodie."thank you",he thanked Suho."do you like it?",Suho asked him while eyeing on Seojun's outfit.

Seojun smiled to him and nodded,"but why do you buy me a black hoodie?I thought you only want to buy the shirt?",Seojun asked as he wondered if he can also have a white hoodie,hoping to have like a so-called "matching hoodies" with Suho.

"Yin and yang",Suho replied making Seojun more confused."huh?",Seojun didn't get what Suho trying to say but Suho turned his body with his back facing Seojun,"let's go,i'm hungry",he told Seojun and walked away while Seojun felt a blank in his head because of Suho.

"Am i that dumb or he's the confusing one?",Seojun quickly ran to Suho to catch up on him.

- -

Both of them were hanging out together for a whole day.They went to many places such as cafes,karaoke,arcades and even sauna.Seojun felt glad that he get to know the other side of Suho besides the usual one.Suho loves to sing,he loves to play games and he also loves to be at crowded places.

Its's already night and they both walked together side by side while enjoying the night view."Are you tired already?Do you want me to send you back?",Seojun asked felt worried that they have been walking around the whole day.

Suho refused as he suddenly stopped,making Seojun stopped himself from walking too."I would like to bring you to a place",Suho told Seojun.Seojun furrowed his eyebrows,felt curious and anticipating at the same time.Suho then asked Seojun to follow him as they went into the building infront of them,they both walked into the elevator and Suho tapped the rooftop button.When they arrived,Suho walked out from the elevator and turned to Seojun who was still mad confused.

"Don't worry",Suho noticed Seojun's face expression as he took Seojun's hand and they both walked to the rooftop together.The place was very dark maybe because its already night but Seojun felt worried when Suho,a person who scared of dark know these kind of places.

"This place is kinda dark",Seojun tried to initiate a conversation.He really wanted to know why Suho brought him here.

"I know",Suho responded as he sat on the floor while looking at the billboard on the opposite of the building.Seojun looked at his surroundings and decided to sit beside Suho.

"This is the only place that I let myself scared of the dark",Suho told Seojun.Seojun moved closer to Suho,a lot of questions passing through his head at that moment.

"Is it because of Seyeon?",Seojun tried to asked,more careful on his words cause he didn't want to trigger Suho's emotions.Suho turned his head to the front,"yup".

Suho then looked down on the floor,"Seyeon is my best friend but he decided to leave me",he shared his story to Seojun."where did he leave?",Seojun asked.

Suho let out his breaths and pointed his finger  to the edge of the rooftop,"there".Seojun was startled with Suho's sudden confession,he didn't expect that incident happened to Seyeon.

"But i didn't mad at him,I know he have struggled a lot especially for what his parents did to him.He's a good friend and he's the only one i can trust with.He also trusted me,he even called me on his last day but sadly I didn't pick up the calls",Suho confessed as a single tear escaped from his eyes.

He couldn't finished talking cause his voice started to change,holding himself from crying.Suddenly,
Seojun moved closer and hugged him."it's okay,you already become one of his best memories.During his struggles,he always have you by his side",Seojun slowly patted Suho's back to comfort him.Suho wiped his tears as they both released the hug.

"Thank you",a thin smile curved on Suho's lips.Seojun slings his arm on Suho's shoulder and pulled him closer while assuring that everything will be okay.

"Then—",Seojun took his phone and gave it to Suho,
"Give me your phone number".Suho took the phone and tapped his number on the keypad before he passed it to Seojun.Seojun smiled and saved the number,called the number when they both heard Suho's phone ringing from his pocket.Suho took his phone and saw the screen showed 'Han Seojun' before Suho hurriedly ended the call and put it back to his pocket.Well,Seojun saw that.

"Wow Suho~you already have my number huh?",Seojun pinched Suho's cheek trying to tease him.He was surprised when he saw that but at the same time he felt excited,i mean who doesn't felt happy when his crush already saved his number.

Suho pushed away Seojun's hand,so embarrassed with his clumsy action.He should be more careful especially with this sneaky Han Seojun.

"Let me see your phone,maybe i can find my photo in it",Seojun tried to take the phone on Suho's pocket as Suho blocked Seojun's hands,gripped his pocket tight.

"C'mon Lee Suho,don't be shy"

"No i'm not,there's nothing",Suho tried to push away Seojun from him but it makes Seojun getting closer to him and until they realized that both their nose were close ,with their lips almost brushed to each other.

They both were froze at their position and Seojun clearly heard the sounds of heart beats,same goes to Suho.They didn't move for a second when Seojun suddenly moved his head and gave a peck on Suho's forehead.Suho was caught off-guard with Seojun's act as he looked directly to Seojun's eyes.

They both looked at each other when Seojun took a step back from Suho as if he already caught up by the reality.He couldn't believe what he just did and how he became that bold.Suho must be very shocked because of him."i'm sorry",Seojun apologized to Suho while Suho still didn't react to him,maybe his shockness didn't recover yet.

Seojun cleared his throat and stood while dust himself off,"let's just call it a day",he told Suho as both of them decided to go back home after that incident.What's worse,they both didn't talked at all until they arrived at Suho's house.They just ended with goodbye and Seojun quickly running away from there,probably died in embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.9K 71 14
When ENHYPEN gets curious of how their sunbaenims, BTS, Seventeen, and Tomorrow x Together, have been mated. Everyone is more than welcome to tell th...
200K 9.4K 45
STORY CREDIT....SAMEERA (TU) A girl was shown in bridal wear sitting on the middle of the bed waiting for her husband she smiles and started talking...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC