Six The Musical One Shots

By descendants4anyone

Six the musical one-shots, bc I'm too lazy to continue my normal book. More

Authors Note
Do you wanna...?
Hungry Kitty Kat
Les Mis
Red, White, and Blue
The odds are against Anne
If I could tell her
At least I don't like Yellow
Shhhh Anna
Cathrine
Red Mountain Dew
Bookworm

New Years

140 3 0
By descendants4anyone

Everyone has their own reason that they celebrate New Years', and how they celebrate it. Most US citizens ring in the new year by watching the ball drop. Everyone has their own reason for watching it. Kitty watches it because she likes all of the outfits of the performers. Anna watches it because she wants the planet fitness discounts. Jane enjoys the music. Aragon watches it because she feels the need to keep an eye on everyone. Cathy watches it because Aragon makes her. And then there's Anne, who watches it to look at the ads. Not the ads in between the Livestream. No the ads in time square. Every year she picks a theme, last year it was tv shows/movies...she counted 24 ads. This year it was Broadway......

I actually watched the ball drop just to see the ads....I saw Beetlejuice and Six ads for sure. I also think I saw Mean Girls and Frozen but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
951K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...