Our Darling Girl

By LittleOne1792

Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profiles
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q & A
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Character Update 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Leaders and Lavender
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Question????
Chapter 54
Server 1792
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel

Chapter 32

95.1K 1.8K 533
By LittleOne1792

Hiya Guys, sorry chapters are coming out a bit slow I'm at work and or college every day and have recently had a set back with my mental health but I'm hoping to get them out frequently again. These next two or three chapters will be filled with photos and new characters, so I hope you enjoy x

Flo's POV

Recovery seemed to be pretty quick as did our heavenly vacation. Now it was the final few days of our trip and it was time to be preparing for Chris' annual Christmas party  tonight where I would meet Adrian's mother and the rest of Lawrence's siblings.

Me, Piper and Sage were getting dressed separately, after meeting Lawrence's sisters for brunch. As of now I only had met two out of the other seven siblings, Dylan, and Ivy. I couldn't help but panic when Lawrence mentioned including Ivy he had five sisters. I never did get on well with girls, at my school I got nervous that they would make fun of me. Though if they grew up with Lawrence, they must be lovely, even if some didn't share blood.

Piper helped pick my outfit as I was worrying about making a good impression, we finally settled on pink dungarees and a white t-shirt. My hair was tied in a ponytail with a pink ribbon and I wore some light makeup.

Once we arrived there was table elegantly arranged for us, we took our seats and waited for the sisters. Some were coming separately but Ivy was the first to arrive in her signature red lipstick and friendly smile.

"Hiya guys you all look lovely" Ivy sat down, instantly looking at the cocktail menu and ordering herself a mimosa.

"Thank You so do you" I exclaimed truly still in awe with how confident and beautiful she is, before we got into other conversation, Ivy jumped up and rang over picking up a little girl. Heading over to the table was another two sisters. Ivy who was holding a small child, probably around four years old. Behind her was a graceful young woman around the age of 17 or 18.

"This is Mila and the small one is Paisley" Ivy introduced the two girls taking their seats and ordering themselves a smoothie each.

"So, Flo your first Stone Family party are you excited?" Mila started making conversation first while Paisley ate the grapes at the table.

"Yes, I've only met Christopher so I'm a little nervous but I'm sure it's going to be a lot fun".

"Oh, it is, since Lawrence became friends with Adrian we have been invited to all the parties, there is dancing, music, food, cocktails..." Ivy cut Mila off with a knowing look, that told many stories and caused a laugh from Paisley.

"My favourite part is the fancy dresses we wear, everyone looks like a princess" Paisley noted, with a glint of imagination and hope in her eye.

"I can't wait to see what you are wearing, I'm sure you will look gorgeous.".

"Sorry guys what did we miss?" Two girls approached the table, the eldest sending instant butterflies to my stomach with her beauty and charm.

"Hi I'm Zoey" The younger one said extending out her arm to shake my hand. She seemed around my age and had a camera strapped around her neck.

"I'm Flo it's nice to meet you?" I shook her hand as she sat down across from me. The older sister who had my heartbeat racing sat down at my side.

"I'm Mel, I love your outfit", her eyes wandered over my outfit with a cheeky smile then back up to my eyes.

"Thank you, I love yours" She smirked at my response and obvious blushing.

After a short while they had told me all about Lawrence as a child and he sounded too wild to control, sometimes he is still a bit like that now. But he sounded perfect none the less. I guess he always has been the sweet protective boy I know. When he was younger it was always protecting his siblings and now it's me.

"So, how long have you been with the boys?" Zoey asked, so casually I sometimes forget we aren't the everyday relationship, " For a few months now".

"Is it love?" Mila asked nervously.

"Yes, yes I love them with everything I have".

The girls all nodded their heads and smiled, receiving the answer they clearly wanted. Our brunch went on for a little longer but with tonight catching up with us and a lot of things to get prepared we said our goodbyes until the evening.

We arrived at the venue for this evening as we had booked a room for us to get ready in, as we stood outside the building was magnificent, truly remarkable. It must have cost a fortune to host a party here. Our room was delightful, but we only needed it for a few hours to get our hair and makeup done. Christopher had paid for us to have a hair stylist and makeup artist each, I had never felt so spoilt, I kind of loved the royal treatment.

After a few hours we were done, the last thing was our dresses.

Piper had her black hair in waves paired with thick black eye liner and red lipstick to match her sparkling black and red dress.

Sage's curls were in a bun on the top of her head and her makeup was natural with black eyeliner, which contrasted beautifully against her pristine dress.

As I looked in the mirror I had never felt more beautiful, my hair was half tied up in curls and my makeup matched my floral dress, which the boys loved when I tried on. Tonight, I just wanted to make the boys proud around Adrian and Lawrence's family.

I just want them to approve of me.

-------

Hi My lovelies, I hope you're excited for the party.

I just wanted to quickly say I have seen a few comments about Jay going by the honorific papa, now I know it may not be what everyone loves but let's just remember that little's call their doms different things it's not always just daddy and that's why I picked it. It might not have the sexual connotation that daddy does , but it isn't meant to. All though DDLG is a kink for a lot of people some are not sexual at all with their little space or relationship.

Thank you for all the love I get and kind comments that I do get xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 48.4K 57
Book 10 of the Dominant Doctor Series "This story is like poppers for me; it always makes me want more."
15.7K 259 6
Now that Brody and Briley are older, they’ve realized how much they dearly need each other. Through thick and thin in the past they stayed strong and...
770K 43.5K 43
Book Eight of the Doctor Series. Welcome to San Diego!
336K 7.6K 36
π‘ͺπ’π’“π’…π’†π’π’Šπ’‚ π‘±π’‚π’Šπ’π’† π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’†π’˜ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 π’ƒπ’–π’π’π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’Œ...